Dark Core [Patch 10.6.0.1000]

• Decreased messenger pull interval to 1.25 from 2.

For me "2" was optimal - hard enough but not yet stupid. Whats the point of having eq when its useless when u fall? XD

One mini lag and THE END.

I'll say this, I've been playing RoM (currently CoA) practically since the beginning and I've never seen (excuse the expression) such idiotic tactics before, on any boss :| . I don't understand why you insist on changing this element of tactics, in my opinion the value of 2 was perfectly fine. I completely do not understand what purpose this is supposed to serve. By force you want to make it more difficult to perform an already quite demanding tactic. I wonder what the new players :rolleyes: , to whom you are supposedly very open, will think about this. Greetings

I suggest changing it to 0.25/0.25/3 with 80 range its perfectly fine :)

• Hello,

can some1 explain the new core distribution excluding the obscure metal?

• Changed ‘Dark Core’ loot to be distributed randomly until certain amount of runs instead of being a pattern. With this system, running instance constantly will provide always 39 cores in 5 loot including Obscure Metal.

Including the obscure metal into calculation doesnt really make sense to me since u run this instance with more than 5 people.

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Official Post

Loot distribution is personal and not getting affected by raid. If you get 'Dark Core' from any source, your loot amount will look like the following;

Random 1 times
    Random 2 times
    Random 3 times

Random 4 times
    39 - (Random 1 + Random2 + Random3 + Random 4) times

Which sums to 39 total in 5 runs.

Purpose is to increase value of bulk amount of runs instead.

Greetings

• Is there any timer for this? or does this mean if i do 2 runs monday 2 runs tuesday 1 wednesday, i get 4 times random cores and on wednesday i get the rest?

Kind Regards

Jockels

• Official Post

There is no timer.

Greetings

• yavi, try cage+ball+chain+messenger combo, super stupid.

3rd boss - sometimes someone got crash and there are 2 options:

1. this person stays loggoff until boss is dead - after log in this person dies - system kill

2. this person login during boss tactic - everybody in party get system kill

Leszix, First of His Name, the Notbanned, King of the Memes and the Gifs

• I have a important question. Why do you changed the System that you get a reward for every Boss? In the very long time ago you get a reward for every bosskill(a setitem with a stat on it) Now you have to farm the whole ini to get something… but what when you have to go sleep or youre raid is gettin to weak because the run lasts to long. In my eyes the dark Coreini is Made for fulltimegamers with no Job or reallife. Kind regard idhril.

• I have a important question. Why do you changed the System that you get a reward for every Boss? In the very long time ago you get a reward for every bosskill(a setitem with a stat on it) Now you have to farm the whole ini to get something… but what when you have to go sleep or youre raid is gettin to weak because the run lasts to long. In my eyes the dark Coreini is Made for fulltimegamers with no Job or reallife. Kind regard idhril.

I agree. When I know that I dont have enough time to kill the last boss I prefer to not log in and that day I don't play coa ( I doubt that should be the goal tbh). Not worth the waste of time. I think bosses should give cores starting in b2 and increase the number going to last boss. So reaching b3 or b4 before you have to go atleast give something.

B2 = 2

B3 = 3

B4 = 4

B5 = 7

Or something similar. Just need to adjust the npc to increase those 39 in 5 runs to whatever is needed.

Regards, Madox.

I disagree. What does any boss in rofl give you except coins? A few set items that absolutly no one wants...gz!

You can, if you have some routine, run dc in under 1.5h, which is a good time for an instance. Even if you need 2h, thats still a good time imo. In every custom instance, since the core system, you have to kill the endboss to get the "real" loot (cores). So why change it now?

Also the instance hasn't been released for that long. So why should guilds, who can't clear the complete instance (which is the highest instance atm!!), get rewarded for doing nothing? Tbh every boss except the last one is free loot atm (sadly). So if you only get loot from the one boss you actually have to do sth., seems fair to me.

Greetings.

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• 1 more thing to add, even if u cant finish the run but participated in a huge part u can still ask if u can get the obscure metal(which now counts as 1 complete run in cores). So the only thing u would miss are arcadia coins.

If u have a fair loot system in the guild you should have no problem with only particapating in half of the instance and u still get something out of the run.

Since this Instance is very long it happens to us regulary that players cant finish the run, but they are all helping so we can run faster even if they need to go in the middle of the run.

Kind Regards

uWu

• All your thoughts against my proposition are very easy to fix.

Solution: modify the metal item (which in my opinion makes no sense that this item give cores just as the boss gives, its redundant and pointless) to be needed to craft an item in the npc. Increase the number of metals to 3 per run. Like this every piece will need 1 item from the last boss but the rest of cores can be farmed (if it is needed) in half runs.

Since this Instance is very long it happens to us regulary that players cant finish the run, but they are all helping so we can run faster even if they need to go in the middle of the run.

Exactly my point. I'm proposing a way for those people to keep playing and getting something even when doing half runs. Doing the first 4 bosses should also be counted as part of the journey to craft an item and not only the last boss. Specially when someone take your spot, play 10 or 20 min in last boss and take all your rewards while you get nothing, not the best system imho.

Regards, Madox.

• But i said how you can get something even when u are only doing the first 4 bosses, the obscure metal. It counts as a whole run in cores so it gives u the same thing as u would kill the last boss - the arcadia coins.

Its perfectly designed since it now counts towards the 39 cores in 5 runs system.

If u consume the metal its like u ran the whole run and gets also counted towards the 5 runs for ur 39 cores.

• That would give 1 person (spending less time in ini than the rest) the same cores as the others. Which isn't really fair to those killing 5 and also not fair if there is more than 1 person with 4 or less bosses (there is only 1 metal). Isn't as perfect as it sounds :) but is a smart way to handle that item.

• We got no 39 cores. 3 runs + 2 obscure metal and the sum was only 24!!! There is Something wrong or again a random mechanic!

• idk why u change system who is not bad

inferno gorge rofl hoto have good system mobs+purple crystal from boss+ fragment from last boss

u start make change with kalin... for purple arti i can even no kill 1st boss just farm mobs

now DC

i can kill mobs and boss 1-4 and this is nothing bcs only last boss is important

in next ini pls do system like we have earlier(inferno,gorge,rofl,hoto)

• Personally , i like how long the current ini is for now and i dont fully understand why people complain that it is too long as 99% of people who cleared DC do not have the new equipment yet.It was like the beginning of rofl and every other new instance i assume that it takes long at first but with better equip , more experience how to pull / play bosses / play certain events etc gets faster and faster .

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Heyho,

I wanted to ask if there are any planned changes about the new dc upper body set.

Because right now it has some aspects where it is worse than the golden rofl set.

Ofc you get ALOT of matk from the new set.

But you don't have the ultimate bonus like the rofl set. So you loose (as mdps) 2% mdmg and 1500 crit just from the ultimate bonus (and 3%movespeed). And additionally some mdmg because the new upper body has less mdmg than the golden rofl one.

But my main issue with the new upper body is : it has no % -aggro.

As a 2h weapon user you won't be able to use the 3% dmg potion (ID: 206839) ever again. As a mage im already at 17% aggro because of an ISS which gives unnecessarily +8% aggro. Without the -30% on my upper body it would be impossible to use this potion ever again. Only if you play a class with 2 weapons.

I hope you can consider a change here.

PS: is it intended that the new upper body set has less GC than the golden one?

Greetings ^^