Posts by Ramer

I have some ideas for some classes:

R/B - skill 1491233 in addition to the physical attack, I would add there additional damage from the wind element 10-15%.

B/R I'd add a skill that removes the rogue's second hand passive damage reduction.

R/P - I would add a skill that increases water damage 8-10%

B/S

I propose to reduce the casting time of the skill "Killer Arrows" ID 1491119 from 1.5 sec to 1.0 sec, additionally I am asking you to reduce the cooldown time of the skill "Windstorms of Souls" ID 1491121 from 15 sec to 12 sec. Greetings

Hi!

Is it possible to increase the space in the game for created macros? In general, when you play on many connections, you need a little more space for all these extras.

Unused Classes (Leather)

We currently have s/k - s/p - r/k connections that are not playable in any form - buffer/tank/dps. maybe it's worth going back to balance and dealing with such connections.

In addition, after s/wd tests, it turns out that this connection, as well as s/r and s/ch, need a slight buff. Still, s/m with magic eq is much better than in physical, not only that s/m (magic) is the strongest combination of the scout.

Greetings

B/Ch

Hello! After testing, I still think that this connection needs a little strengthening. Players with a lower eq (2 tiers down) and with a significant difference in cards on other melds do similar damage as this class. I suggest removing off-hand weapon damage reduction.

Greetings

I agree. There are a lot of combos that people don't go through that do decent damage. In the skin of B/ch, B/S, most scout calls, or even R/Ch, R/D, are calls that deal quite a lot of damage if someone plays them. Currently, I see the magic finish on wl and in my guild you can see that this class has a lot of potential. It's hard to say what really is the strongest because most things depend on the chosen team.

Hi!

Once again, I will ask you to change the two scout connections S / P and S / K which are still useless. S / P has long been replaced by S / B which deals more damage and has more useful buffs, and S / K I do not know what this combination is so far, because it neither refuel nor buffs about the damage.

Hi!

Am I the only one who has a problem with the Rogue's survival during the fight in DC (especially between the 4th - 5th boss). Neither the title can do it, the hp pot and with Rogue reduction I can still die from AoE damage.

Greetings

each class has its own Silence skill or the ability to stun or break cast this ability, you can try them (you can also survive by staying behind the Tank)

In the case of one goal, I have no problem :) I use silencing skills, I mean situations where I have a group of mobs - it rarely happens that in our flights single mobs are taken, rather the tank gathers groups :) But thank you for the hint <3

I do not mean a buff (if only I have such a thing), but I am curious if I can still do something to survive, or at least I can play somehow without title changes (which do not need to be changed in distance classes) :)

Hi!

Am I the only one who has a problem with the Rogue's survival during the fight in DC (especially between the 4th - 5th boss). Neither the title can do it, the hp pot and with Rogue reduction I can still die from AoE damage.

Greetings

Hi!

Looking at the results of your flight, I have mixed feelings about whether the warden is so powerful. I can only compare my guild flights and looking at the average results, I would think that the warden does not need any changes. Of course, I can be wrong, and it can only be checked by some kind of joint rally.

And I don't mean that someone is beating badly, it's just that in certain team settings some clans have time to accelerate and in others not.

Greetings

Maybe otherwise, if you can actually play only with your finger and the skill skips lua, I don't see a problem with mastering the skill. But as soon as the mechanics blocking kitty comes in and someone writes that it is ok because lua works, something went wrong here 🤣

As for the use of katama and skills, entering kitty is practically impossible, in lua I don't know - I can't. but using the same skill from the action bar where unfortunately time is lost then is not very profitable. Playing the lottery now you have to pay attention to survive (throw reductions in the right time) and pay attention to fire and a new skill at the same time. 😁 Compared to a scout or a mage, it does not pay off to play something that is good in dps but very difficult because they are easier to connect and as strong as not stronger. In addition, I have a question whether a given skill can be entered in lua? Because if so, then the general changes are pointless.

If you want to encourage players to play without kitty or lua then just do it for each connection. But then, for example, d / r will be powerful because it requires the use of 2-3 skills. So balancing these types of classes will not be easy either.

Isn't it easier before such changes to ask the community whether they want such changes? I understand the forum is for communication. Why do you create polls if you do not want to ask if it is worth it or not

As for the scout.

S / R, although it has nice mechanics, I don't play it because it's just weak. Just like s / ch which has to be very close and takes increased damage, it is difficult to play. As for the differences in eq, supposedly 14 is not much better than 11 but still when you have fully assembled high tier equipment it makes a difference. And as it is already written about 20%, however, something is wrong with either wd / r or s /r. (I do not know how it is currently beating in wd / r because I do not have an active warden in the guild)

The double attack from the white attack alone does not give as much as it might seem. The weapon is slow in relation to the dagger, despite the higher damage it still cannot handle it. In r / wl there is literally a gap between these weapons.

regarding rogues:

I did my math with new katana skill and katana weapon. using the new skill every 4 seconds for double hits will result in overall dmg loss for single target. I think I don't need to mention, that every AOE on every rogue combo will result in dmg loss, bcs the katana have less dps :D

In summary: Overall less dmg in single and AOE. Seems a good solution for mdps and chain classes :)

Don't worry, it's only beta tests: D