Patch 10.1.0.1000 - feedback

• About new ini;
    Pros:
    + Nice ambience sounds/ musics
    + Nice consept, story
    Cons:
    - Too much effects which slowing us down xD
    - Big map besides of too much slow effects
    - Lower fps than all other custom inis for low end computers.
    - Strategies are just repetitive, unique but stressful, long, not chill, therefore boring even if you know how to do it because things happening every 10% not even 20% XD (doing same thing over and over again) (Talking for 1 and 2, didn't see 3 yet.)

EDIT: new cons xD:
    - now our heroic damage dealer is druid/rogue, still no variety about playable dd classes
    ofc you can play other classes but its not funny while druid/rogues outdoing your "buffed" damage without using their buffs, it was scout now its druid/rogue, no change

the world chico, and everything in it.

Edited 8 times, last by espar91 ().

• Official Post

I would say it is bold statement of preferable classes if only first boss got cleaned so far.

Recently we started testing new possibilities of improving further performance.

About slow effects we will for sure track this topic as well.

About size of instance there are some helpful things.

You should not expect simple tactics, which you can understand in 5 minutes, this is no way how we make instances.
    Saying about tactics are per 10% is not true statement having only one boss killed. Of course you may find some repeatability, this is common in this game, another solution would be just make event once and leave boss for rest of fight with nothing else, which does not sound great. This is current endgame dungeon, so is not expected to be easy, please keep in mind there in hard mode only for purpose.
    We analyse progress to plan and perform needed changes during time, that is why we are collecting feedback and then trying to find common point in opinions.

• Scout nerf -

You guys capped blood arrow to 55 now - by doing that you decreased damage output of scouts by 40% - this is in my opinion simply unacceptable nerf, many people worked really hard to get the gear - do you want ppl to quit? Some do think about it now, mind you same happened with scout nerf on official while back - buff other classes don't nerf existing ones.

TBH I don't even want to play anymore, very unhappy about the change, not even a note to the community about it - at least not atm - such a huge change :(((

• I like the new shoes for Gorge so the running back is a bit more bearable than not having em but will see if my opinion changes after running back to the end of the map 500 times lol

I am all for this nerf to scout bc it has been king for way too long now going on over 2 years. Gives me hope that we will be able to play other classes and be considered a dps again.
    Most magical classes cant even compete with the way scout was before especially when the fights are shorter and there are heaps of other classes that could be good now if scout ain't godmode anymore

• Pros:
    - Log-in Screen
    - Scout Nerf

Cons:
    - 15k AC for Molten Fragments
    - 4k AC for Yellow stats ?
    - No lvl 100 offical Content
    - Size of the ini
    - To many Items to refine!
    - Divnity stats are not going to be cheaper ?

Rakot, i personaly like the scout nerf. As Calo allready said, this class is the kind since then end of CL. Scout is way to easy to play for the damage what this class is doing.

• Cons:

-Requirement of a value of x players for some bosses - really tilting if you play with a small team of better players.
    -RNG-Factor of the bosses
    -Onehit-Mechanics
    ( we'll see, whats the endresult if we progress further )

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

Edited once, last by Exvee ().

• Glad to hear that scout finally got fixed because my friends and I were disgusted when we came here to find out that everyone on server played s/wd as the only endgame dps. Maybe time to redownload the game and look at this new place

• Glad to hear that scout finally got fixed because my friends and I were disgusted when we came here to find out that everyone on server played s/wd as the only endgame dps. Maybe time to redownload the game and look at this new place

whoever thought sc/wd was the only endgame dps wasnt really playing endgame my friend^^

• Official Post

Prices always need time to be adjusted, in both cases.

There is no something known typically as "official content".

You may find instance large, of course, this is one of the biggest in game, but as mentioned in thread you can use shoes to walk faster.

About amount of equipment to refine, you do not need make both sets, you can choose one, which is older, and stay with current second.

• So - Feedback

Boss 1 was really fun to play, a bit simple but an ok start.

Boss 2 ... the onehit mechanic is tilting me .. but okay, is playable. The Random-Factor is an absolute No-Go for me, this is absolutely horrifying.

Boss 3 - a total joke - but for my opinion okay to have such a boss.

Boss 4 nice Event around, the boss himself was boring. ( pengu )

Boss 5 EDIT I LOVE THIS BOSS ( whale ) best boss in instance !

Event after B5 - Fail. - Kills the Progress Race for us bc we cant continue till fixed. So ggwp.
    # last update we'll see the event after fix.

Boss 6 - was like 5 or 7th try. Boss is ok, nothing special, more boring.

Edited 9 times, last by Exvee ().

• So to recap the whole Instance.

- It was a lot of fun. Also i guess the reruns will be also a lot of fun.

so now the cons

we dropp 11 Items per run to refine. Also we have 12 ppl in grp to equip -> Means we need at least 7 Runs per person, to equip just the main classes. Expecting that ONLY the needet stats drop ( haha ), we need 84 Runs, just to basicequip our main-team. In this 84 runs will dropp 924 Items, of wich we throw away 840 because we cant refine them. ( also a bunch of useless weapons but .. who cares )

Considering we wouldnt wipe, kill everything first try etc, we will need at least 4 hrs ( i guess way more ) to clear the instance. Estimating that we would wipe at least 2-5 times in the first runs, we will come to an amount of ~600 hours of PURE RAIDTIME - wich means 25 days nonstop raiding, not includet stats, runes, dias etc.

For my opinion, its a thing about Pushing Smurfs thorugh the quest and farm b1 for shards ... tbh, at least 5 ppl will quit the game because the pure amount is not worth it, even if the instance is super fun.

We need at least enough items to refine 4 to 7 items per run. Maybe then the Red stats on the items need to be exclusive on chest and legs or smth but the current state is useless

• Dear devs:

Boss 2 - the random factor - could you please remove this, I understand the idea behind it but that requires to have pretty much full raid of 12 ppl to have high success rate to complete the strat - please make it so every item gives correct buff so that 2 ppl is enouth to do it. Our guild is fairly small and we usually don't have 12 on the same time and we cant progress.

Please consider.

- Sad scout

• I think the instance has succeeded well, has been a lot of fun. :thumbup:

However, the drop leaves much to be desired. :thumbdown:

I think it is enough if only one part per set needs to be improved,
    or much more of the fragments and fragments of Ice would have to drop so that it would be worthwhile to farm the instance at all.
    Something should be changed quickly so that the server doesn't lose more players.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

• First of all i want to say that the Instance overall is a huge fun to play.
    Also from the pov of an healer, it was a fun to heal and also the problems from inferno with the target not in sight did not occur.
    The Boss Strats are verry nice, but we dislike the random - factors, especialy from the second boss.
    Also the fith boss was a little confusing because the start of the bossfight semens to be random, with the 11 adds spawning at the start, or just a single add, wich is not so nice.
    The second boss needs also an improvement about the rng factor of the candles and the oil, for example let ppl pick up multiple items or something.
    Also im sad to hear that Melte semens to be nerved another time, i liked this boss the version before ..
    Also im not sure if the Mammoths at the second boss should be cc-able.
    For the last boss, we were disapointed. The first event was nice, but the bossfight himself was really boring.
    I would reccomend giving the Towers wich holds up the barrier an indicator how many hits they have got.

The last, and really the biggest problem, is what exvee pointed out. The loot is in no relation to the effort we have to take.
    Compare it to inferno, its just a joke and really demotivating. Exvee did made some Suggestions, maybe there are other ideas, but please dont take to long to adjust this, cause it will result in a loss of players.

• Compared to inferno, you get 1 full set per run .. just saying. And inferno is like 35 min.

• Hi Arcadia Team!
    first of all a big thank you for that new instance - i have never seen such nicely designed instance with those great mini quests.
    However a big drawback is the loot at the final endboss. You require (in the current equip state, full divinity stats) about 2-3 hours to clear the instance. And at the end of the last boss you get 1 purple stat and 1 random fragment. This is way too less for doing that instance. Calculated also, that each player needs to refine 7 items and you have 12 ppl in the instance you need to run, each item will also require at least 2 gorge stats to make your gear perfect. That will consume a lot of time and not everyone is enthusiastic enough to go that long way. I know that that instance will stay for 2 year now - but if we could get some increase in the amount of stats or fragments to refine your equip, that would really rock.
    All the best!
    Error and out.

• In my opionion the loot is fine as it is. Yes in Inferno we got everything faster, but what came then? Everybody was equipped after 2 month of playing and it became really boring afterwards. I prefer if it takes longer to get the items, even if it takes up to one year for everbody to be equiped.

• I like this instance, and i am agains big changes there.
    The design of instance, and bosses tactics is fine.

About difficulty, same opinion like Bollo.
    For me, if someting is taking more time, it is just hardiest to achieve it but it is still doable.
    This is endgame instance, and saying that you can not do it without party with x people is not game design problem.
    Soon or later being equipped in Gorge make it a bit easier, but please do not take away a fun from new, endgame content by making it easier.
    Especially i do not understand why people compare loot difficulty between instances.
    If on Inferno it was easier to obtain items, does not mean that here it should be same.

• In my opionion the loot is fine as it is. Yes in Inferno we got everything faster, but what came then? Everybody was equipped after 2 month of playing and it became really boring afterwards. I prefer if it takes longer to get the items, even if it takes up to one year for everbody to be equiped.

wow, but pushing smurfs thorugh the instance for farming the shards couldnt be the option to get endgame gear.

and @ Onigh, its not about the difficulty of the instance, the latest nerves made even boss 5 a joke, ( maybe 6 will be harder now but we'll see ) - its about the time the instance needs.
    Of course there is a comparison between the instances - both where endgame instances and both dropped the best equipment at releasedate.