Posts by Exvee

Buffood & Raidsetup, Runes, Pet, Cenedrils, zodiac buffs, all sort of other buffs.

Just read Guides for your class & bring your guild to do that too. Think about synergys within your party and within your buffs or just pick a usefull person and copy their ( and their guilds ) meta.

it basicaly requires 2 ppl playing the boss, 8 just to nullify the rng. So it is technicaly playable - but the rng indeed is not healthy.

I would consider a scaling. The boss is anyways easy, so just decrease the torches and oils to raidsize, roundet on 2 ( if u have 5 ppls, u get 2 torches and 2 oil ) - going up to an maximum of 8 ( current state )

I bet it wont change much in the progress, but at least its doable so.

If you do only fullruns, you get to less ice shards for the fragments you dropp. I think the game should reward you for doing full clear and not abborting the instance at a certain point to have enough shards so i think we need an adjustment here :)

Vee

edit - thanks for the move ^^

I guess we have but hey, semens like a thing of opinions ;)
    I have verry good experience with pdps at boss 1 - 2 - 3 and even 4 ( partly ) - yeah, at boss 5 pdps sucks tbh.
    At the last boss - It semens like they were like equal In first phase - second phase.. idk - and tbh, I don't want to try further :D
    Sure - if you just stay on sc/wd and wait for things to happen .. 8|

+1, except for the balancing points, semens like your pdds are .. not this experienced. Except for the Whale, the dmg dealt if fine

Why is everyone complaining about the blood arrow ?

Is it that hard to just turn one skill off if you expecting dmg ?
    Also, Scout is still bugged - No changes at all in the absurd dps in burn

In my opionion the loot is fine as it is. Yes in Inferno we got everything faster, but what came then? Everybody was equipped after 2 month of playing and it became really boring afterwards. I prefer if it takes longer to get the items, even if it takes up to one year for everbody to be equiped.

wow, but pushing smurfs thorugh the instance for farming the shards couldnt be the option to get endgame gear.

and @ Onigh, its not about the difficulty of the instance, the latest nerves made even boss 5 a joke, ( maybe 6 will be harder now but we'll see ) - its about the time the instance needs.
    Of course there is a comparison between the instances - both where endgame instances and both dropped the best equipment at releasedate.

So to recap the whole Instance.

- It was a lot of fun. Also i guess the reruns will be also a lot of fun.

so now the cons

we dropp 11 Items per run to refine. Also we have 12 ppl in grp to equip -> Means we need at least 7 Runs per person, to equip just the main classes. Expecting that ONLY the needet stats drop ( haha ), we need 84 Runs, just to basicequip our main-team. In this 84 runs will dropp 924 Items, of wich we throw away 840 because we cant refine them. ( also a bunch of useless weapons but .. who cares )

Considering we wouldnt wipe, kill everything first try etc, we will need at least 4 hrs ( i guess way more ) to clear the instance. Estimating that we would wipe at least 2-5 times in the first runs, we will come to an amount of ~600 hours of PURE RAIDTIME - wich means 25 days nonstop raiding, not includet stats, runes, dias etc.

For my opinion, its a thing about Pushing Smurfs thorugh the quest and farm b1 for shards ... tbh, at least 5 ppl will quit the game because the pure amount is not worth it, even if the instance is super fun.

We need at least enough items to refine 4 to 7 items per run. Maybe then the Red stats on the items need to be exclusive on chest and legs or smth but the current state is useless

So - Feedback

Boss 1 was really fun to play, a bit simple but an ok start.

Boss 2 ... the onehit mechanic is tilting me .. but okay, is playable. The Random-Factor is an absolute No-Go for me, this is absolutely horrifying.

Boss 3 - a total joke - but for my opinion okay to have such a boss.

Boss 4 nice Event around, the boss himself was boring. ( pengu )

Boss 5 EDIT I LOVE THIS BOSS ( whale ) best boss in instance !

Event after B5 - Fail. - Kills the Progress Race for us bc we cant continue till fixed. So ggwp.
    # last update we'll see the event after fix.

Boss 6 - was like 5 or 7th try. Boss is ok, nothing special, more boring.

Glad to hear that scout finally got fixed because my friends and I were disgusted when we came here to find out that everyone on server played s/wd as the only endgame dps. Maybe time to redownload the game and look at this new place

whoever thought sc/wd was the only endgame dps wasnt really playing endgame my friend^^

Cons:

-Requirement of a value of x players for some bosses - really tilting if you play with a small team of better players.
    -RNG-Factor of the bosses
    -Onehit-Mechanics
    ( we'll see, whats the endresult if we progress further )

really the only boss that you cant melee in Inferno is the endboss. You can still melee all the others including first but you gotta be really careful and have a healer who gives a lot of love.

uhm, you can mele every boss, even this one, done this often enough.
    But the strats are quite ill-conceived and got a huge dissadvantage over ranged.

Also Scout just needs to get the major bug fixed fixed for a kind of balancing, thats all.

The class is totaly playable and at the current moment ultra strong in defensive skills.
    I dont see the point in making another OP tank class wich is way to easy to play. Its runes, the requirements in skill are allready .. not the highest. So i totaly dissagree!

cya, vee