Posts by Error

Dear Arcadia Dev-Team!

now as we have the new house patch, which is really good, I suggest to add the option for a safe, like we have it in the guild castle.

So to say a central storage, with tabs and each tab with 100 storage slots like it is in the guild castle. Currently it is a huge effort to place

chests all over the house and to keep track of them - especially when we change the house type and need to place all chests over again.

Each tab could be rent for diamonds or are consuming house energy.

This would make the life of house owners more convenient.

Thanks and best regards.

Hi All,

I want to suggest, that only one stat category is for one Class only.

Dex - should be only for Rogues (and all other stats, e.g. str, should give 0 Patk bonus)

Str - should be only for Chain classes (Warrior / Champs and all other stats should give o Patk bonus)

Int - should only be for mages

Stam - Should ony be for tanks

Wis - Should only be for Healer

and so on.

This would make the gameplay much better and mor clear who needs which stats.

Hi!

why can a warden spam "Power of the Wood Spirit" without dmg reduction per target? All other classes with AOE cannot even Spam AOEs and have DMG reduction per target.

According to the class balancing "theorie" this should be changed. Either by making other classes also AOEs spammable with 6 target limitation and no dmg reduction per target or change "Power of the Wood Spirit" to hit all targets with dmg reduction of each target.

thanks.

Hi All!

what is the point of class balancing, when there is no balancing at all? Currently Warden is a highly OP class and makes about 2 times more damage than other classes with same equipment level. Even the Priest/Warrior with the old fairy could not even get near the dmg. Now after patch, Warden got new OP set setskill and other classes (especially Priest/Warrrior) got changed in a way that you even cannot play it anymore.

Dev's please keep an eye on balancing and maybe test your changes before they get applied with same equipment level, etc..

thanks!

Dear Devs and community!

the new skill [Shadowforge's Rage] was introduced lately for Champ classes. It consumes 3%HP every second which is fine. However it does not stop it you have 0 live - like blood arrow and other %HP loss skills on other classes. You will just die, if your HP fall under 0 using that skill.

Is it possible to change this?

Thanks!

Hi All!

I am a bit confused. For each patch new Damage decrement for AOE damage is introduced. However for some classes this is the main reason, why they are played.

If for some reason it is not wanted by the game DEVs to have AOE damage, please remove such skills completely and make all skills single damage.

Reducing AOE damage for each extra target it ridiculous! Make a cut and remove AOE completely, please !

thanks!

Hi!

I totally agree. That would clean up the mess in my Backpack. Hope to get this nice improvement.

Error and out.

Hi Guys!

If I would be a DEV, I would change the Instances. Currently the server is quite dead and it is very hard to find

a raid group for high instances. In a small guild it is also hard to find 12 ppl to go raiding and we are just logging

in this nice game just to sit around for 2 hours and then log off frustrated again because too less ppl.

So I would change the whole Instance thing and I have two ideas:

1. The instance difficulty should scale with the amount of players and I do not mean the bosses only. I also mean amount of trash, amount of items in events (e.g. Gorge 2nd boss) and the amount of loot, of course.

2. If the first option is not possible there should be NPCs like in GuildWars which can be added to a raid party. They follow and fight with you. Those NPCs should get an equip whis is calculated with the average values of the groups gear values.

With those improvements I think the server would be a great place to play - even if there are not many active players around.

Error and out!

It is not. You positioning is totally crap therefore you get the freeze. We do not get the freeze at all. You just need to know where you stand (take care on the bubbles on the floor)

Hi All!
    I also think, that the scout nerf is quite extreeme. BA makes only half of the damage with 10% Life loss per second (which is 3x higher than before).
    If you really want to compete with other classes now (e.g. War Mage or Champion) - you have to use BA all the time. Now having 500k lp with full Inferno/Tikal/HoS Stattet, that is 50k per second dmg in ADDITION to the normal trash/boss damage. That is really crazy.
    My suggestion are:
    1. Turn back the dot to 3% per second leaving BA at 30% dmg increase

2. Or leave the 10% DoT but revert back the BA to 100% dmg increase
    Everything else is a joke!

Hi Arcadia Team!
    first of all a big thank you for that new instance - i have never seen such nicely designed instance with those great mini quests.
    However a big drawback is the loot at the final endboss. You require (in the current equip state, full divinity stats) about 2-3 hours to clear the instance. And at the end of the last boss you get 1 purple stat and 1 random fragment. This is way too less for doing that instance. Calculated also, that each player needs to refine 7 items and you have 12 ppl in the instance you need to run, each item will also require at least 2 gorge stats to make your gear perfect. That will consume a lot of time and not everyone is enthusiastic enough to go that long way. I know that that instance will stay for 2 year now - but if we could get some increase in the amount of stats or fragments to refine your equip, that would really rock.
    All the best!
    Error and out.

Hi Arcadia Team!

Recently there were some additional fragments added in Inferno to draw Divinity stats. This is a very great improvement!

However there is a small drawback - Those fragements are bound. When we do guild runs however, it might be that some ppl who need those fragemtns for a specific class are not in the group and we cannot pass those fragments to them. As we also now have AC coin cap, we cannot pull stats for them as we do not have any at our chars ^^ - (I personally have 8 of the fragmants laying around in my char with no change to pull a stats b/c lack of AC coins)

Is there a possibility to change those additional fragments to be not bound? I think it would also bring back the amount of ppl and instance runs back to the server as then more ppl requires AC's for pulling stats.

Feedback is welcome.