Bufffood

• Is it feasible that every bufffood is made stackable to 99?
    Many are only stackable to 30 and some are even only stackable to 10, so that the backpack is half full only with bufffood.
    When you go farming, the backpack is full much too fast. ;(
    Alternatively, you could also help more backpack sides.
    It would be nice if you could do something :)

Approved the thread.
  • Good Idea, or it's possible to extend the Backpack with more Slots?

But i thinking also about this, the Buffood stacks are terrible with this many places ;)

• Is it feasible that every bufffood is made stackable to 99?
    Many are only stackable to 30 and some are even only stackable to 10, so that the backpack is half full only with bufffood.
    When you go farming, the backpack is full much too fast. ;(
    Alternatively, you could also help more backpack sides.
    It would be nice if you could do something :)

I think this would be a great idea. It wil not only solve the backpack problem, it will also solve the bank problem.

5506389402e240ca836dbf05b45bb31f.png

Best regards,

Røfl

• Very good idea, I myself wanted to write about it in the near future.

Best would be packs of 999 pieces and the arrows for the scout in packs 9999 pieces.

Here, of course, it is not necessary to make a pack so large, but a pack of food needs at least 100 pieces.

Another backpack, a 180-cell backpack was designed for the first chapter of the game with LVL 50, to put it mildly, it has long outlived its usefulness and for normal play it is not enough, you have expanded the bank of the store, but not the whole lot, think about this proposal.

• Packs of 999 is probably the most wanted and needed improvement, and it definitely won't affect the purchase of the expansion for a backpack nor for a bank. And it is not about the food only, this also applies to runes, crafting materials, wood/ore/plants, crafting tools for pets etc. It is very uncomfortable to have backpack full of small stacks of everything, runes of 100pcs, food of 30&50, crafting tools of 99, awful =O

Hope to see this small improvement implemented in game. :thumbup:<3:!:

• I also wanted to mention a very important point, when buying Runes, Tickets for the mirror world or similar items, they drop 1 unit to the backpack of the store. It's just awful, if they need 1000 pieces to buy it is very inconvenient, they definitely need to be made at least 100 pieces in a pack.

Closed the thread.