Posts by Asmodeush

Warden/Scout

Blood Arrow is for this classcombo useless, maybe a little change to be more like Warrior/Scout blood arrow elite? D/S and P/S have convert to mdmg too, so adding him pdmg or patk instead of ranged dmg would make this skill useful.

Please no. The warden/scout is a good dps and has a good group support with low cooldown. (never underestimate group support skills) If the warden/scout would become 100% more dmg or patk from blood arrow, this class would be way to strong. It's like the warrior/scout from all warrior classes. He is also way tooo strong compared with other warriors

I didnt said that its need to be 100% pdmg. It could be also half, 25%. :) Anything that would make BA useful. Patk, attackspeed, pdmg

Warden/Scout

Blood Arrow is for this classcombo useless, maybe a little change to be more like Warrior/Scout blood arrow elite? D/S and P/S have convert to mdmg too, so adding him pdmg or patk instead of ranged dmg would make this skill useful.

And for all wardens:
    I propose to remove passive hiden buff to 10% crits from Oak Walker, and add it to Raid effect, or just only for Wardens in party, to make worth having crystal and oak walker for both Wardens. Because atm Crystal is worse than Oak Walker, and every warden would pick Oak Walker instead of Crystal. Or just add crystal skills to be usable on Oak Walker and Chiron.

Auras as Haidon buffs were the best idea to implement, but we can get Wishing Weil buffs too from it? For example Blue and Purple aura is for haidon, White and Orange is for wishing weil?

I think would be awesome to have them both, to not spent all the time at wishing weil to get proper buff if its available. :D

Edit: Checked all auras, and as I see it is divided like that:
    Purple and Green is for DPS, giving Str, Dex, Int, Matk, Patk
    Blue and Orange is for Survival, giving Stam, Def, Mdef, HP
    and White is for Attribs, giving Int, Str, Dex, Stam, Wis

So I propose to change Green and Orange to giving weil buffs just like Haidon types, and Implement one more aura for Attribs :D

This is a nice idea, finally nobody would be a "victim". Heals would have Wisdom, Chain dps Strength, tank Stamina, Mage Inteligence, and Scout Dexterity. Every "type" would have his main stat. Even prices of other stats would change a bit because atm scouts/rogues doesnt use arcadia, or even tikal stats, just like other combinations, because of using str/str x3 + dex/dex x3

I totally support this idea, and hope so it will change soon. :D

First of all, nice change with sta/wis and wis/wis stats. Finally it is useful, not trash to put into a dirty tierstone.
    Wisdom added to formula, finally.
    Nerfing heal output - okay, you "wisdomed" healing skills.
    But still difference between 2h staff and 1h wand + shield is like nothing.
    Tested on same tier of the weapons (gorge 1h and 2h) and its just almost 0 difference in healing output. It should be more, because with shield u have one more slot for stats, defense, but you losing some mdmg.
    Imo it should work for healer -> 2h Staff to more healing and less survival, 1h+shield less healing more survival. Or just 1h wand priest, 2h staff druid.

And still missing hot criticals. Could be nice to add them chance to be critical too, even with halved critrate, example i have 82,37% critrate so for hots it could be 41,18%.

Inferno 3rd boss - This DoT isnt to big? Tank getting almost onehited by them. Why you even started to dig in inferno, everything was fine in this instance. You remember what happened years ago when you started to dig in HoS (#Knight/Mage OP)
    And runing in chamber of elements with ostrich mount. Mechanics of this works that after changing zone you will lose this buff, so just allow to enter all instances with this, but still cant be able to use inside. Its anoying when you need to disable it after reaching entrance of the instance.
    Gorge missing flames. The most anoying part of the ini, taking much time, and just anoy a lot. Just disable that flames, its not funny when you need to run whole instance to be sure that one flame is missing. And will be a lot smoother, to not just calling all the time "GM Online?" Just disable it, Puzzle, Cups, Questions and Feeding is still good and enough.

At the begining - you did a freaking great work with theese balance, but there is still some work to do. :D

Ostrich in inferno:

You can use it in instance, but you can't enter ini with it.

Needs improvement:

Warden

Oak Walker - -%aggro buff missing. Chiron have, Spirit of The Oak have, but Oak Walker nope.

Warrior

- Setskill Guardian doesn't work as Raidbuff. Its 15min buff, so just easier to make it raidbuff, to prevent moving party

- Rage. Warrior the biggest problem imo is rage. Some passive to better generating this aggro would be nice because Aggresivenes isnt that much, all of his skills are rage based, only w/wd have less problems because of CC.

Priest/Warrior

Some AoE would be nice, Whirlwind isn't a best AoE, long cooldown, 50 rage cost. would be nice to add smth for it.

Rogue/Warlock

Soul Stab + Ghostly Strike. To much damage, atm theese 2 skills + bleed combos (SS+LB+WA) is to much OP.

My proposition is to nerf it for example, lower damage, or longer cooldown, but edit Warlock Weakening Weave Curse to be physical skill, to give him some aoe.

And still there is a problem on gorge 1st boss. D/S Group Exorcism doesnt removing all stuns, just theese which boss called. Others can be removed by regular druid skill (forgot name). Better way is replacing it, that called by boss stun can be removed by druid regular skill, and theese others by group exorcism. Or just fix that all stuns can be removed by GE.

Few hours after maintenance? What you mean saying few hours? We were at 8 PM CEST, so If these trashmobs were changed, that thank you, really appreciate it*

*Sarcasm

Polska wersja/Polish Version

English Version/Angielska wersja

Hello.

My proposition is to disable removing Mdmg/matt food with Hot Stew (to make it immune just like Touch of The Unicorn if you Have Grace of Life from Priest)

Why? Because its anoying when some pdd are removing ur bufffood :D

I didn't know that there is a topic about it :O I thought it was a new bug, never had that situation with Shield Form (I think so). With W/M this buff just disapear, now it just comming back but didnt work until u activate it again. :D

It's kinda strange. I could understand when I will lose Shield Form normally, or W/M buff, but not for 1sec and magically it comes back.

With W/M its a really anoying. You have your buff but technically... you deal almost 0 dmg like you dont have it. :/

Now it looks Phoenix isnt needed for Champion tank, if you lost him... meh, time to die. :D Same like without him.

Just like in topic.

After losing a Phoenix Redemption, for 1 sec Shield Form is disabled and coming back in next second. Sometimes it just killing tank, bcs Champ without Shield Form = Dead. Even for 1sec.

Same for W/M buff Lightning Burn Weapon (I think I wroted it right, Im playing on Polish version so I don't remember English names)
    If you lose your Phoenix, W/M buff will come back, but you have to deactivate it and activate again, because it wont affect damage from normal attacks.

Hello.

My suggestion is implement Raid Lute+Tamb+Guitar just like on Legacy.

I mean music would works for whole raid, not only 6ppl in party.
    And to change Lute/Guitar to do not remove Lute/Guitar buff if somebody played on Guitar/Lute.

Why that could be useful? Because a lot of time there is not enough space in raid to divide classes which should use Lute and classes which should use guitar. For e.g. 1st party is full of Mele DPS + wrl/m, 2nd party is with healers, and mages (sometimes in 1st party isnt enough space for even some mele dps and a tank.)

Thats a good idea, but as I talked about a year ago with a one of GM's or devs (I dont remember) They want to do their own content almost from the begining to the end (except new models for mobs/bosses), because in their opinion new ini with looks better than old reworked.

But still in my mind are days when ppl was fascinated when CL hardmode arrived here.

It could be a great to visit again HoTO, DL/ZS on Hardmode. Even TT or like u said KT would be fantastic to try again theese instances and have good loot from it. :D

10% from scouts BA is to much. There is no time to heal scouts and tank together with one healer.

I propose change it back to 3%. Even with 120s cd It can be. But will be better for healers, to not frustrate them. More than 2 scouts is uncomfortable for even druid/warden which is the easiest healer.

Asmodeush
    You told that you wasn't on new ini and will not tell about ini, but u told to Slezanin that new ini is good because is long...

I do not said that new ini is good or not. I said its good that finally there is a hard instance with long way to the end. :) So pls next time read better. :P

It is not global server so pls don't tell that ppl didn't cry about tosh gc etc. Where are they now?

Where? On Legacy or in my guild. :D Its not global server, yes. But there need to be something challenging. We always wanted easy content, but I learned a lot on Legacy. :) Now I want smth challenging I think Im not the only one. This is my opinion, you can always disagree, thats your choice. :)

And still i tell u that scout wasn't the best class (maybe was on tikal). Scout was only comfortable. Go on new ini as scout and try do dps like other magical classes or go on inferno with "good" wrl/ch.

Comfortable, and easy. You can avoid a lot of tactic on Tikal, Inferno. 1st boss on tikal, 2nd boss on tikal, 1st boss on inferno, last boss on inferno. You counting OP or not OP only with a scrutinizer? Trashmobs was easier for Wl/Ch or other classes with continious AoE dmg. If you compare DPS from whole ini, yeah thats reasonable. But check DPS on boss + avoiding the tactic you will see that to much DMG and to easy to play it looks OP.

Whole answers are my personal opinion and I have full rights to do it. :)
    And if somebody feel offended with my words, sorry I've never wanted to offend somebody with that post. :)

new ini is longest than dn/zs/hos and dont have option to save team progres.

Nobody is forcing you to run end-game ini, u can always be like u called me "Random" and go to lower inis like Tikal or Inferno. :) U forgot first runs on Inferno in Sandstorm? When run was longer than now? This is a new ini so this need to be long. If u dont have enough time to run once a day ini that take that long time, you musn't. I never saw in the past that ppl was complaining about Grafu, Tosh or KBN are hard and long.

On my opinion this is a bug or dont finished patch like guild siege war beta.

Calling size of an instance a bug is like thinking that Rogue/Mage can be a range dps. :D Or trying to burn a campfire on a Cyclops Lair. :P

cheating mobs on inferno(i dont see target and cant atack, but target see me and can atack

Maybe there is a problem with ur client? Idk, mod.el folder? Few months ago (i dont remember when correctly but it was before disable effects and transformation was ingame setting) one guy had a problem with mobs on tikal before Wrakal, he had mod.el with removing a Shield Form transformation. So maybe problem is there?

Topic:
    Pros:
    - Scout Nerf, finally some other classes have more chances to compare with them on scruti.
    - -%aggro in new gears, cloth especially (greetings Warlock/Champion :D)
    Cons:
    - Blood Arrow on instances. On custom 30sec cooldown, 30sec duration. On runewaker instances 2min cd, 30s duration. I dont know what happened here but about 30s/30s cd/duration Is that hard to activate it permamently like it was 2 years ago?
    - No new lvl cap
    - Useless earring, we have inferno earring + cape so 2/3 setbonus > Gorge earring

About new ini I can't say something, I heared only few words, maybe in some day my guild will try do it. At this momment its kinda imposible. :)

A tu wersja po polsku dla kolegi, znaj moje dobre serduszko:

Hello.

If somebody have something on Insomnia and you don't need it...
    I have 600k here to trade on Insomnia/Legacy for dias/gold/gear (prefer dias/gold)

Prices:
    5.000 Diamonds on Paradise -> 1.000 Diamonds or 10.000.000(10kk) gold on Legacy/Insomnia
    Its just ratio 1:5
    Gold prices was calculated by 1d=10k gold

Of course we can discuss other prices, just /w me ingame on char "Archol" on Insomnia or ask somebody from Sandstorm on Paradise, If they will be in good mood they will forward it to me :D

Greetings :)

Edit:
    I want dias/gold on Insomnia. Some ppl understood me wrong. :D

This hit is supposed to be not show in combat log, it not come from boss/adds, but you should have message on screen about.
    It is possible to avoid it with 100% success.

Yeah. But somtimes he's saying nothing, just hits and after hit boss just saying something about... his sword?

Okay. Firstly I have to say you do a good job with boss-events. Some tacs are dificult and you need to think what to do, not only spam 111111. :) I was away at 5th boss so I cant say about "ending" But 4th boss have very long and good tactic. About new gear was here drama so I dont want to dig it again :D

I heard about new weapon from last boss so I made research in Charplan and found this:

So It will be comeback to xbow for scout? Or maybe this is the... "nerf" ? of scout. Or mistake?
    Because with xbow shot will have cooldown. Please to quick response about this. :D