Raid Instruments

• Hello.

My suggestion is implement Raid Lute+Tamb+Guitar just like on Legacy.

I mean music would works for whole raid, not only 6ppl in party.
    And to change Lute/Guitar to do not remove Lute/Guitar buff if somebody played on Guitar/Lute.

Why that could be useful? Because a lot of time there is not enough space in raid to divide classes which should use Lute and classes which should use guitar. For e.g. 1st party is full of Mele DPS + wrl/m, 2nd party is with healers, and mages (sometimes in 1st party isnt enough space for even some mele dps and a tank.)

• Hehe yea would be realy nice :D with mage im never allowed to play guitar. When i want to play i need to go alone in group 3 :D exclusion ;( But anyways i know this post is old but the theme still current. I hope to see this additive. Would be so nice if you can play without overwrite something and if it works for whole raid.:saint:

wouldnt be op or something just better for group management

especially in randome runs. :thumbup::)

• This is almost the same story as changing all buffs to raidbuffs...

If you want to play guitar and others in your party want the lute, just stand with 150+ range in between with the person playing the tamburine in the middle before starting the fight, thats possible almost everywhere.

Or just plan with what classes you run in your raid to begin with.

Also with 6 ppl in each party theres absolutely no problem in maintaining tambu + guitar/lute all the time, changing this would only mean just 5 out of up to 36 players will need to play instruments....kinda lame.

Furthermore would some classes benefit extremely from having lute+guitar active at the same time and others would wont at all. So this would bring just another inbalacing factor to the game.

So adding this feature will create more problems than solving any.

Cheers!

Think! It's not illegal yet.

I'm just here for the drama.

• no rly many bosses is not possible anyways shouldnt this make any problems just makes the game felling expirence better

and which classes should benefit ? xD scout ? for 1 time at beginning using snipe :D

• no rly many bosses is not possible

In Tikal-Gorge I can only think of Ixchel where I am not 100% sure that it is possible. ;)

In all other inis dmg, thus instruments, is irrelevant anyway...

• no rly many bosses is not possible

In Tikal-Gorge I can only think of Ixchel where I am not 100% sure that it is possible. ;)

In all other inis dmg, thus instruments, is irrelevant anyway...

If you wanna play tactics for hours so yes :D than is dmg irrelevant :D
    I see no negativ point in implement this.
    You dont need to play if you dont want music ^^ you can also run without weapon if you wanna have more challange

• Play tactics for hours? In HoS, DL HM, CL and all below?! Important Inis?! =O

You must have misread, with "Tikal-Gorge" I meant Tikal, Inferno and Gorge....

So you better rethink what you just wrote there...^^

The negative point is, that removing everything that is uncomfortable at the slightest for players just because it is, makes the game more boring if you are looking for challenges, teamplay and communication in this game.

Those aspects are important for MMOs and many of its players...

More easy is not always more fun and if I want to be lazy, I just bingewatch stuff on my couch....

• Haha if now 2 player in raid party 1 and 2 player in raid party 2 playing music
    or just 2 player playing music in 1 party for whole raid :D makes so much lazy boring stuff so you go on couch :D
    yea ofc

• This is nothing I was talking about.

As you should be able to see by the numbers I stated as examples, I was reffering to having music up ALL the time for the entire run+raid, not just when a bossfight etc starts, obviously you are talking about the latter.

This is so weird, having to explain everything twice to nullify unfitting counterarguements.

Having music instruments active ALL the time, is one of the things you can accomplish in a raid by teamwork and communication, so unless you dont know about any of those (which I heavily doubt), you should finally understand why features like this topic that reflect on important and fun aspects of an MMO like this should not be removed.

Anyway, I stated my opinion, made my reasons (hopefully) clear enough after all and thats all I can do here, since its in the end up to the games devs and designers to decide what to do...

Cheers!:thumbup:

Closed the thread.