Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Warrior/Warlock:

Speed Slash passive doesn't increase the damage of slash anymore. I think this came to be because of the general damage increase slash got. Now all Warriors do 637% with Slash and the value for W/Wl needs to be adjusted.

Champion/Priest:

Rune Energy Consecration does only restore mana to the caster, while it should restore mana and rage.

• I have a suggestion for the scout/mage making this class more viable.

The skills "Shot", "Combo Shot" and "Snipe" should make firedamage, that they can benefit from "Blazing Energy".

:)

Edit: It seems fireball from shot (only triggered from shot) is calculated via pdm. sorry for that

• I have one question: why class balanse nerfed more r/w combination?

U know, dmg from new dagger is 3,7k and from 1h axe only 3,4k so there is 8,8% higher dmg from dagger.

And there is r/w who should use 1h axes but... skill that increase dagger dmg gives 92,5% and skill that increase axe dmg gives only 87,5% so FINALLY DAGGER GIVE 15% MORE DMG THAN AXE, so where is idea to use axe???

Why worse weapon get worse skills?? to be even worse?? before balanse they had similar %, but now nothing is similar....

• Warden/Scout

Blood Arrow is for this classcombo useless, maybe a little change to be more like Warrior/Scout blood arrow elite? D/S and P/S have convert to mdmg too, so adding him pdmg or patk instead of ranged dmg would make this skill useful.

Please no. The warden/scout is a good dps and has a good group support with low cooldown. (never underestimate group support skills) If the warden/scout would become 100% more dmg or patk from blood arrow, this class would be way to strong. It's like the warrior/scout from all warrior classes. He is also way tooo strong compared with other warriors

I didnt said that its need to be 100% pdmg. It could be also half, 25%. :) Anything that would make BA useful. Patk, attackspeed, pdmg

• Bugs:

Warden/Druid

-Blade of Protection, Isn't doing any dmg or anything, is just not working.

-Thorny Vines dot has physical parameters cose is doing 9k, which is nothing.

Removing physical hits from this class, pet only using cc as trigger and the passives nerfed, my sustained dmg was decreased by 60% which make it pure trash compared to any other dps. Wd/d magical dps just died with this patch, M/R 2.0. When will you stop creating classes to just destroy them few weeks later, is starting to be annoying.

Good to know as tank the skills werent doing proper aggro cose the aggro was really low.

• Really good start to watch changes on w/ch, hope you can check for the sustain in the class, cuse the hp cost still to high compared with the own healing, the cost of hp of the skills plus the blood rune weapon is too high and the only real skill to healself have big cd time, maybe change this skill with lower cd and low hp regen to give better sustain or decrease the hp cost will come good for the class.

And looks like the p/w now its really good 1target dps and want to know if the violent kick work as cc on rofl mobs at least to cut the castings

cheers

• In patch notes:

• Increased damage of Wind Arrow by 25%, removed global cooldown trigger and changed focus cost into 2 pieces of ammunition. This skill will have extra cooldown when using crossbow.

I tested with golden crossbow. Same cooldown (1 sec) like with bow

• last patches did something with autoshot, now it wont work in DYICE and it was (use = (not ASon)), everytime dyce turn on and off this skill nothing more, how now can I declare this skill on DYICE to work?

• One Suggestion for the rogue/priest

The class got no spammable mana related skill. There will be always a time, in which you can't do anything. Also this class got no auto-hit skil.

The "Combo Throw" does with 2 hits less damage than the "throw" of this class. Maybe change "Combo Throw" damage calculation to mainhand too, as it is with "Throw". Or, I don't know whether it is intended that "Throw" does mainhand damage calculation, change "Throw" back to missle damage.

This class cannot compare with other rogues like for example rogue/champ or rogue/warden. One way could be that "Throw" and "Kick" got less cooldown. 2 seconds for example.

I guess this class should be a single targe class, cause the rogue/priest got 1 relative low AOE with relative high cooldown. That's why maybe push single target damage in the way decreasing some cooldowns of skills?

Greetings

• One Suggestion for the mage/knight.

In my opinion what this class misses is an matk boost. The skills per se deal normal damage, compared to oter mage combination. But while most other combinations have a buff that either increases their magical attack (/Priest, /Druid, /...) or their Int (/Warden, /Champion, /Warrior.) or their magical damage (/scout, /rogue, but the Mage/knight only increases his critical magical damage.

So my suggestion is that maybe you adapt one skill so it increases magical attack (e.g. Engergy Influx ) or change electrostatic charge (as you did for the /champ) so that this skill increases your matk. You could also give "enhanced armor" a matk buff. In the second option you don't have the boost permanent so you still have to time the usage of it but it would increase your damage in crucial points.

Greetings

It's time again for CoA - Chain of Arcadia

Edited once, last by Laisha ().

• Also for the Mage/rogue.

While I agreed that this combination had to be nerfed since it was way too strong I think you nerfed Cursed Fangs a bit to much. Even after Flame got nerfed "Cursed Fangs" deal only ~80% of Flames damage, and that is while I buffed my elemental darkness damage. So atm it is only usefull to cast this skill once every 60sec, so you are able to cast "Kiss of the Vampire" and the rest of the time you have to cast "Flame" which is not doing that much damage anymore. (All of this compared to other Mage combinations that use other casts.)

So maybe you could increase the scaling of "Cursed Fang" again (not to the point it was at the beginning) but at least to a level where its actually usefull to cast this spell.

Greetings.

• I critized often, that playing hammer on Warrior is weaker then a sword or axe and that you should add the bleeding effect to hammer too. BUT NOW you buffed sword and axe on warrior even more. Using hammer is now way worse then sword.. i dont like it and it should be equal .. so please add the bleeding to hammer and its fine :)

• Also for the Mage/rogue.

While I agreed that this combination had to be nerfed since it was way too strong I think you nerfed Cursed Fangs a bit to much. Even after Flame got nerfed "Cursed Fangs" deal only ~80% of Flames damage, and that is while I buffed my elemental darkness damage. So atm it is only usefull to cast this skill once every 60sec, so you are able to cast "Kiss of the Vampire" and the rest of the time you have to cast "Flame" which is not doing that much damage anymore. (All of this compared to other Mage combinations that use other casts.)

So maybe you could increase the scaling of "Cursed Fang" again (not to the point it was at the beginning) but at least to a level where its actually usefull to cast this spell.

Greetings.

I agree, the last 30% dmg reduction on this spell was not necessary, It made the class unviable. I would suggest to atleast take a step back on that change and check if that is enough because others nerfs on passives came after that one.

I also think this class should use the energy from rogue as a non global cd cast single dmg skill or something, maybe throw?

• Hello.

First off I wanted to thank the responsible devs for the balancing. It has been an up and down at places, but overall I think you did a good job. It made several useless classes useful and brought fresh wind into the game.

However, a class remains that still has only one secondary class that is truly viable. Warrior. Precisely, Warrior/Scout is currently unmatched by any other secondary class. Don't get me wrong, I like the changes to Warrior/Champion and Warrior/Warden just got a little left behind by balancing buffs, the two are nowhere useless. But there is currently no reason to play any other Warrior than the already mentioned class combination.

I do miss the deep rework Mages and their secondaries got at the beginning of the balancing (which doesn't mean that I think mages are fine atm - Mage/Rougue is in dire need for some reconsideration). I don't know if you have already planned something for the unused warrior classes, but here are my suggestions.

General changes

- Surprise Attack: Remove the minimal distance requirement(Knights get a charge that has 2 seconds less cd and a 5 second stun without any requirements regarding distance)

- Enraged: Change restoration to 100 Rage(20 rage is not impactful at all and Champions have a setskill that does the same)

- Thunder/Tactical Attack: Remove the 2h/1h requirement.

- Feint: Change to "Inflicts 700% mainhand dps physical damage to your target, if it is not under the effect of Probing Attack." Increase cd to 10 seconds. (Haven't used this skill in my entire time on this server, useless atm)

Warrior/Rogue

- Shadowstab Perfection: Shadowstab and Slash no longer need a weapon requirement to cause a bleeding. Increases the damage of Shadowstab to 650% + 0.25 str mainhand weapon dps.

-Speed Up: Add 8% attackspeed increment

- Blood Dance: Reduce cooldown from 8 to 5 seconds

- Frenzied Attack: Increase critical hitchance bonus to 1000 and critical physical dmg increment to 100%

- Exhaustion: Remove the second part and add instead: "Probing Attack restores 40 energy to you. This effect can only occur every 20 seconds."

Warrior/Priest

- Blood Fury Battlecry: Increase buff duration to 20 seconds and the attackspeed increment from 9,6 to 15%

- Interrupting Strike: Change skill to cause 800% mainhand weapon dps phsical damage and add a 10 sec cd

- Magic Barrier Perfection: Add 15% patk increment for the caster

- Defender's Roar: Increase crit dmg increment for the caster from 21 to 30%

Warrior/Druid

- Rose Vine: Add "While under the effect of this buff, your normal attacks will deal an additional 400% mainhand weapon dps to the target."

- Tremor: Replace physical accuracy decrement with 800 points of physical and magical crit resistance reduction

- Guardian's Pledge: Add 15% patk and physical damage increment for the caster( Note that it's only a 30sec buff with 3min cd)

- Remove Magic: Replace with Path of the Shaman: "Changes the damage type of all your offensive skills to physical earth damage."

- Recovery of Life: Modify the skill to change Whirlwind's cost to 2% mana and reduce it's cooldown to 10 seconds

- Resistance: Additionally reduces Berserks cooldown by 20 seconds

- Revival Slash: Modifies Slash to consume 503 mana instead of rage. Decrease the potential rage generation to 20.

Warrior/Warlock

- Divine Battle Spirit: Increase rage generation from 5 to 10

- Psychic Ghost Step: Increase damage to 450% mainhand weapon dps

- Speed Slash: Increases Slash damage to 750% instead of 700%

- Spirit-Cracking-Blow: Remove cooldown, reduce focus cost to 15 and lower the skills damage to 600%

Warrior/Champion

- Bloody Battle: Add to effect:"Your next Vendetta Blow will hit an additional time."

- Blood Whirlwind: Remove Rage cost reduction, skill instead changes the cost of Whirlwind to 4% hp

- Wild Slash: Increase Buff duration from 6 to 15 seconds and attackspeed increment from 9,6 to 15%

- Blood Rune Weapon: Reduce cd from 60 to 10 seconds

Warrior/Warden

- Attack Weakener: Increase buff duration from 10 to 15 seconds

- Mental Bestiary: Change it to grant the damage Bonus to any target affected by Probing Attack, no matter the race. Decrease the damage of slash against such targets from 955% to 800%

- Battle Creed: Remove the phys crit damage increment and replace it by 10% physical damage increment

Warrior/Scout

- Blood Battle: Decrease the weapon damage bonus gained from Blood Arrow from 100% to 75%

- Aim for the Wound: Change damage to 600% physical mainhand weapon dps

- Calm: Change to: "Your Skullbreaker increases your focus regeneration by 30% for 10 seconds upon hit. This effect can only occur each 25 seconds."

- Battle Focus: Change the Shot part to: "Change your Shot to deal 400% mainhand physical weapon dps instead."

Warrior/Mage

-Lighting's Touch: Add: "Increases Wind damage taken by the target by 2%, can stack up to 3 times."

-Wind Bastion: Add: "Your Probing Attack increases your magical attack by 10% for 6 seconds."

-Thunder Sword: Increase damage to 2000 + 0.25 wind damage

Warrior/Knight

-Whirlwind Battle Technique: Add: "Whirlwind costs 2% mana instead of Rage."

Thanks for reading if you've made it this far:D

• Heyho,

I had a break and saw that Flame got nerfed by 20% for all mage classes. The only classes that used flame for dps are already the weakest mage classes. /warrior for example is the worst mage class atm and one of the only 2 (/scout) that still use flame as their main single target (burst) spell. Other mage classes dont even use flame anymore - only for buffing.

Are there any changes planned atm? Or maybe some changes for the /warrior especially? Maybe reverting some of the nerfs would change its position but it would be very nice to know if there will be a change for this class(or flame)^^

• Heyho,

I had a break and saw that Flame got nerfed by 20% for all mage classes. The only classes that used flame for dps are already the weakest mage classes. /warrior for example is the worst mage class atm and one of the only 2 (/scout) that still use flame as their main single target (burst) spell. Other mage classes dont even use flame anymore - only for buffing.

Are there any changes planned atm? Or maybe some changes for the /warrior especially? Maybe reverting some of the nerfs would change its position but it would be very nice to know if there will be a change for this class(or flame)^^

I wouldn't call what mage/scout does with flame as "burst" because it isn't haha is a shame the dmg it does tbh 8o

• I mean he uses it in his burst too - the damage is not good thats true^^.

But tbh if there would be a tierlist of mages last place would be /warrior, then /rogue and then /scout and 2 of them are there because of flame i guess. /scout atleast has his "Shot" which is incredibly good overall for dps/trash.

• Hello

Why did the warden/druid weaken so much? You just killed him. Get him permanent damage. He was inferior to the others on zerg.

I completly disagree. The change on Sepal Stab was more than necessary since the Oak Walker did way too much damage so I think this change was good. Overall this class did not loose that much damage. Yes, one perma buff git nerfed but in addition he got a really stron new buff that more than compensates for that.
    Regarding the AoE damage..this class still does decent aoe damage. Yes you have to play it a little bit different compared to before the changes but it still is decent.

And lets not forget the fact that this combination has several group/raid buffs that increase the damage of the whole raid(!), which makes it valuable in other ways.

I tested it in rofl (an NO I don't have golden gear and NO I don't have a T18 weapon) and overall the damage was pretty nice. Not overpowered, not dead.

Edit: I really like the fact that there is another class you can use then wand on. Thanks for that!

Greetings.

Edited 2 times, last by Laisha ().

• Hi,

I would like to make some suggestions for Rogue:

Rogue/Champion:

-Silent Rune Bomb and Pulse Rune Bomb: Please remove the requirement to place the skill on the ground. You often cannot place them where you want due to bumps

-Currently you can use all three Mechanism at the same time, not sure if that is intended.

Rogue/Warlock:

-Dark Soul Precision: Change the skill to the following: Weakening Weave Curse doesn´t need any casting time and deals Dark Damage based on Patk/Physical Attributes. Also Surge of Malice deals Dark Damage based on Patk/Physical Attributes now.

Rogue/Warrior:

-One-Hand Axe Mastery: Change One-Hand axe damage increasement to 92,5% like Dagger Mastery.

Rogue/Priest:

-Throw: Change CD to 1 sec and lower the damage. So the class has a spamable skill that it just lacks.

Rogue/Mage:

-Enlivened Blade: Change consupmtion to only projectiles. Remove the requirement to place the skill on the ground, just let the skill be used like Day of Rain

-Day of Rain: Change Damage based on main hand dps like Enlivened Blade

-Illusion Blade Dance: Change Damage based on main hand dps like Enlivened Blade

Rogue/Knight:

-Punishment: General adjustment of the damage calculation using percentages and not fixed values (regardless of whether the knight is the primary or secondary class)

-Illegal Punishment: Increase damage of Punsihment not passed on Dexterity

-Holy Strike: adding "own" Holy Seal effect to target (not using the same ones as every knight)

Rogue/Scout:

-Joint Blow: General adjustment of the damage calculation using percentages and not fixed values (regardless of whether the scout is the primary or secondary class)