Posts by Ganga

I also express only my opinion and there was no transition to personality. I just want these endless class changes to end and every time I go to the forum I see that everyone is asking for something and there is no end to this. Many classes with their own difficulties and conditions. You don't need to simplify everything until you press 1 or 2 buttons.

All those changes are made becouse we all want this game to be better in overall gameplay with all possible combinations. It's true that class balance is long but it's not so easy to align all those possible class combinations and without our(players) help and suggestions it would only last longer

I understand this and I try to make suggestions for changes myself, but these proposals must be adequate and really necessary,and when asked to simplify one of the simplest classes, it causes emotional surprise and questions.

I understand this and try to help myself with suggestions for changes, but these changes must be adequate and actually necessary, and when asked to simplify one of the simplest classes, it causes confusion

I also express only my opinion and there was no transition to personality. I just want these endless class changes to end and every time I go to the forum I see that everyone is asking for something and there is no end to this. Many classes with their own difficulties and conditions. You don't need to simplify everything until you press 1 or 2 buttons.

Yes, I played after the last change. To stack a buff need one second. Even if this is too difficult for you it doesn't mean that you need to simplify a class that already has 3 skills.

Are you kidding me? The damage of a warrior / mage should be reduced by 20-30 percent at least. You're asking to simplify it. Nonsense. Ask them to give you the skill to kill everything and everyone? I'm playing a warlock / rogue who needs to use 5 skills before doing damage. This is not easy and not every boss has time to do everything right, and you are worried about one skill.

Hi

Warlock / Rogue

Very long preparation for dealing damage, five skills need to be used "Extraction of sensations""The Curse of weakness" "Poison fang of the spirit" "Heartache" "Step into the shadow" only then comes the main combination. He does not have time to deal damage to the boss. Also, his basic skills with damage are not instantaneous. We need to fix this.

Hi

Warlock / Rogue

Very interesting class in fact magic rogue, which I wanted but one problem they are not very comfortable to play. To deal damage, you need to use 3 skills "Extraction of sensations" "Poisonous click of the spirit" "Heartache". On trash, practical is not possible to use, and on the boss it slows down the main damage very much. I think you need to make these skills in the form of a passive skill or as a buff for 15 min. These changes will not give him unbalanced damage, just make the game more comfortable.

Hi

We have a magical knight warrior scout guardian but we don't have a magical rogue. Why? Can be change the damage of rogue / knight to mdps (element light). This will diversify the magic branch of classes. I hope this idea will get support from other players.

A magical rogue can be made a rogue / mage. Give him a buff that will allow you to do both physical damage or magic at will. For example, as a champion can be both a tank and a dd at his request.

Hi

We have a magical knight warrior scout guardian but we don't have a magical rogue. Why? Can be change the damage of rogue / knight to mdps (element light). This will diversify the magic branch of classes. I hope this idea will get support from other players.

Hi

For the first time today there was a desire to close the game. Why did you do this? For the sake of balance? The fact that classes except mages have become slower to beat this can be accepted but the fact that buffs are used once a second is just a nightmare terrible.

Hi

Champion/Rogue Shadow Explosion 1-H Hammer increases damage by up to 8%. You need to return 15 % of the damage and the skill of waiting for the game needs to increase the number of attacks to five. He began to lose a lot to other Champions, I hope this situation will be corrected.

Changed some class pets and cenedrils to update their attributes dynamically depending on owner attributes instead of only during spawn.

Now all cenedrils hit harder than the guardian / druid pet and they can't be called at the same time. Why do guardians need pets in the game if all cenedrils give out more damag?

Hello,

The guardian / druid is no longer relevant.He is weak and slow on the zerg does not have time to deal damage. After cutting stable damage, it stopped doing damage on mobs as well. Return to attachment 16% damage and 30% earth damage.

Give an alternative to a warrior mage.

I also tested and I don't have any gold items either. I compared it to a war/mage and the damage is less than 30 %. Why create new classes that can replace a wsr/mage and then kill it?

Hello

Warr/mage took away the magic attack and gave magic damage.The decision is wrong, it has become less damage to the bosses. No magic attack and no crit. Warr/mage can't break through the boss's defense. Return the attack or give the Berserker a 39.3% magic attack for 30 seconds.

Hello

Please tell me it's a balance of classes or the murder war/mage and strengthening others? Lowered the attack by 30 % and did not strengthen any skill. No mass damage no passive damage increase. Return the magic attack or give something instead. Make Electrical Rage a passive skill to avoid making a stack every time.
    And fix the thorn shield of the druid/guardian .Healers interrupt each other's buffs.