Posts by Krine

I have a question regarding Mages in general.

Where do you see the Mage atm? Because the way I see it, the burst damage compared to pDDS (scouts, rogues, champs..and YES, I compare with the same equipment) is almost nonexistent(20-30kk hit to 200kk hit). AoE wise most physical damage dealers will outdamage you, without a doubt. Atm the Mage is, imho, nothing more than a support class for some pdds. Sure some have quite a nice AoE or burst damage. But if I'm in a group with 2 scouts all I wanna do is deinstall the game or change class to heal because my damage is nonexistent.

Greetings.

I partially agree, i dont see much mages in partys, just couple of mages (m/s and m/ch) in partys and they do nice dmg even over pdps just under rogues and warden/rogue cuse these classes have really huge dmg (special in AoEs) right now and hope get balanced in next patch as happened with ch/r (ik ch/r still have nice dmg) and under wl/ch (idk why this class dont get nefed in the AoEs yet, if its cuse most of their dmg is fake or cuse really they are balanced and as happend with the mages, wl/ch its the only kind of warlock i see in partys, wondering why). Hope they make changes on mages to give them more sustain and buff their dmg.

One of the big problem i think is on this balance its everyone do the same, try the changes of patches on a dummy, see whats the higer dmg they get and play that class on runs, why? cuse all care more about be the top dmg on scrut then play a funny class. Few ppl try the averange dmg class on run, but after see they are not doing dmg or they are not the top dmg they inmediatly change class for the higer dmg class they play. why i say this, cuse i saw that in guild and in mix partys. Saddly that not help to the Devs to get info about the different classes, special when the ppl playing low dmg classes dont come to the forum and say what they feel or notice about a specific classes and help the Devs make changes on these classes.

I say all this cuse i been asking for changes on diferent classes i been trying (Ch/wl, W/Wl, W/r, Ch/r) and those classes being getting changes, some were top dmg for one patch and get nerfed in next patch xD but well at least got nice changes and some of these still doing nice dmg. Hope get balance on skills for Ch/W in next patch and balance on rogues, wrd/r and wl/ch next patch too,

Greetings

Hello,

i been trying Ch/w to tank and i like this class but its really hard to keep the AoEs and spam the skills since all the skills for this class use rage, will be good if this class get a reduction of rage cost on runic overload, slash and electrocution, since one of the skills give you 25 of rage when the target have electroction efect, but the cost in put the debuff and use the skill its basicly 30 or 25 depend if you apply the debuff with slash or electrocution, being imposible sustain the AoE and the skill spam, hope get some balance on aoe and spam skills.

I notice too this class missing one extra aoe skill on the spam skills, cuse all the others class have one skill to hit at least 3 objectives at same time with relative low cold down, will be good if get one skill efect like that too, not really necesary if can get the balance with the rage cost when runic overload is actived.

greetings

You right about they missing increase the Stam/Hp then just decrease the Pa if they want this class can tank with the dps gear, but about the change to make a dps class could become tank with one change like this is good, cuse in case your main tank die one dps could tank... but keep looking for a tank can still doing dps, i disagree here, cuse whats the point in roles... and yes one of the big problems in this game its the CC its not balanced between classes, some have 2 knock downs anothers dont have any kind of cc, i though that change will come with this balance and still waiting to see some changes on it

and wheres is the problem? the same happened to the champio, basicly its similar, now to tank with warden you have a pet to tank as champion use the SF and lost patack by -% str, i think thats good cuse wheres the point in the warden can be tank and do good dps just changing the jewellry?, then why dont increase again the patack on the champion too?.... this change is good maybe what they need to do its now make a pet to be more offensive dps like do the champion with the disassemble form

The skill Runic Overload Still getting bugged by the mobs in RoFL, the skill desapear even with Ale potion or full rage when you get a knock down in the instance by microseism for sure, not sure about the Vines skills, idk if was already reported

Hi

Why did everyone forget about the druid / warrior? It has a very good potential for damage. Make it possible for him to carry a spear weapon. You need to increase the damage and bind it to the strength.

well they take off the reason why worth play this class (the buff of patack now dont work for the raid)... and i hope if they change this class dont become in another monk with spear tbh, i will to prefer see diferent thing, like midium dps/healer, stacking the mother earth points with hits and use them to aplay %regen hp buff for raid or aplaying debuff on target allow the members hitting the target get healed... get a mix of this will be good to see and yes they will need to adjust the changes to heal power with strenght and/or patack

Hello,

Want to know if its posible get some change in W/R, the class get buffed in last patches but still bit short in damage and this class have the adventage can do the bleed from the stab of rogue but dont have any skill to use, the class have to low dmg on the Bloody Dance skill, so i want to know if its posible make change on this class to get a combo with the stab and bloody dance and make one efect to increase the damage done with this combo, maybe that make the class be viable to be used.

the changes on W/Ch been so nice, now i see its been used in partys and its great see variety of classes in runs.

Thanks in advance

Really good start to watch changes on w/ch, hope you can check for the sustain in the class, cuse the hp cost still to high compared with the own healing, the cost of hp of the skills plus the blood rune weapon is too high and the only real skill to healself have big cd time, maybe change this skill with lower cd and low hp regen to give better sustain or decrease the hp cost will come good for the class.

And looks like the p/w now its really good 1target dps and want to know if the violent kick work as cc on rofl mobs at least to cut the castings

cheers

Hello,

1) want to know if the experimental dwarven ale potion have a visual bugg or its working properly, cuse today in RoFL special in the spider cave i notice my rage was not going up and down till i start to do auto hit even when i have the potion in buff bar.

2) want to know too if its normal the elite skill of ch/p "suicide advance" its normal to cut the casting of the new instruments, cuse that not happend with another skills for me just this one

thats the point the normal mode was made for smaller partys

Hope see soon some changes in physical classes with Rogue as secundary class, the best quality of the class is use a weapon in secundary hand and attack speed, hope get some changes in ch/r w/r and wrd/r to use x2 1h, the changes on the skills its not enough to make this classes worth to be played at least not with x2 1h weapons, cuse right now if a class want to do real dmg in the partys need to use 2h weapons.

And hope see some changes too for W/Ch the class not really can be played, the skills have high cost in hp compared with the amouth of hp the class can regen, maybe do some change in the values of the hp cost of skills and to the elite "Runic blood weapon" cuse 5% of hp per second its too much

Hello,

With this balance i dont know if you are thinking in change the scale of str in rogue and scout, cuse they are getting scale from dex and str while all the classes getting scale just from specific stat (champ/ warrior/warden str, mage/warlock int, healers wis), making those classes can use higer dex and str stats for they gears, making basicly the sta/dex useless stat and alowing the rogues and scout get more patack then other physic classes.

this make they can playing whole the physical classes with the same gear, being unfair they can play classes should be using chain and they can do it with leather and still having good patack and now probably more easy they can be tank with the new shield form.