Posts by Madox

I understand that you want to reduce the power of scripters but doing an instance like Orkham where you need to change to loot picking titles in every mini boss and now remove that option because we are permanently in combat is not nice at all. Exclude lucky titles/title system so u can change from/to them allways.

I would increase the number of times players can buy gold from the npc but not with the same cost. Something like this:

Buy gold:

3x times = 100 dias for 10kk

1x time = 110 dias for 10kk

1x time = 120 dias for 10kk

And also vice-versa, npc buying gold (new players)

3x times = 10kk for 100 dias

1x time = 10kk for 90 dias

1x time = 10kk for 80 dias

You can play with these numbers but atleast the prices would be controlled for both sides, selling and buying. Old players would have more sources to get gold and new players can sell something quickly without waiting forever for other people to buy their gold in AH.

After x weeks this npc should be checked to see how is the balance going and maybe fix prices so they match the general economy.

You can move the icons. Click one and move it to a different number. It is slow and not the best way but if you want to order them, it is technically possible.

I think is time to change selling stones Asmial NPC. Hundreds of new maps to do and trillions of stones to use. Buying stones in private store one by one, with different prices, recharging the store constantly... is a trully pain in the ass and super confusing for new people.

Remove that updating button from it and make all stones cost same price so we can buy 100 instantly. It would make the system a lot easier and more pleasant to use for everyone, old and new players. Change prestige to affect this individual stone price and thats all.

Perhaps it would also be appropriate to increase the frequency of monster respawns in both the old zones and the new ones :/

Would be awesome if new cards perfume make mobs re-appear faster and not slower as it is now.

I was thinking, maybe you could add the new gold guild donation item to coins/mementos npc? 16k coins or 20k mementos, same as we have with the 250 diamonds trade but we don't need to wait 4 days to do it.

I even added the new Necro STR set (before I even made the INT one), which ended up at a 60.5k mdmg buff now :pinch: But I also see other M/W running around with 45-50k buffs, which should be the average case.

So your gear is 35% above those you run with. That explains why our points of view are so different :)

If we make the meta having 1 strong subclass per gear, that instantly make all the other combinations totally useless and noone will use them. We go back to times where everyone was w/m, ch/r or r/m. Because lets be clear, what everyone in endgame search is scrut competition, not having "fun" skills while your dps suck.

As I said, having a m/w type of class is not fair to anyone. Not fair to people spending x2 diamonds in that gear if class isn't broken enough. And not fair to everyone else in party if class is broken. You can't never ever balance a class like this. So people will cry (like now) pls nerf class is broken or the opposite, pls buff I spent too much in extra gear.

Note: wl/k doesn't have additional gear. It has nothing to do with m/w. Like literally nothing in common.

I really don't see the point in having 1 broken mage class (m/w in this case). Yes, it is more expensive but everyone playing 1 single class literally destroys balance meaning. So if i want to play any other mage, wl or druid (no cps) I just have to live being the worst dps in party? It feels like the balance failed so hard these days. Same goes for others pdps classes like w/wd etc.

If we want that the new magic shield have any use... maybe is time to adapt some classes. Druid/warlock could be one of those maybe. Add 20% cast speed like talis give for example. And really, removing the only mattack buff (for mage gear) this class had was terrible.

Mage / knight could be another option for example.

I think is an old thing related to the cast of plasma arrow to achieve charged stated and the use of Electric Compression after. The part of "alternative current" should be removed from the skill and thats it.

Last Change on mage/druid is not enough, i mean thanks for opportunity to reset cooldown of ID:499623 by 45 seconds. But this is so difficult while we walk. Every second we lose our Green Guardian stacks. I suggest you to reset this skill's cooldown by 45 seconds if we have 10x stacks at least. And this skill should also deal double damage while we have 10x stacks at least ID:494564

I think the stacks should work same as wl/m stacks. If you stop moving they stop going down and not keep decreasing for 2 more seconds. It¡s really not pleasant to play.

I agree, they should change warlock/champion's psi recovery skill Rage Sublimation (ID: 499854 ) to be like warlock/scout's Sace's Impatience skill ( ID:1490582 ). Every time we use a psi skill or we attack any target, this skill's cooldown should reduce. So we can recover our psi more often. But they should reduce it's rage cost also. Then warlock/champion could be a good class

even spam psychic arrows...

Man typing this sentence should be illegal in 2023 :P

Are there any plans for warlock/champ class? It is really unpleasant to play. Without ale potion the psi management is terrible, all you do there is stay afk and look pretty until maybe u get another 2 psi to use a skill. So old school that is disgusting.

Bug Report:

• Changed Beast Roar to reduce attack speed of targets by 15% instead of movement speed.

3869302707eb129b96305e4445306e42.png

15% in patch notes and only 8.3% ingame :)

I tested, isn't a typo, it is really 8.3%

Regards.

I guess is fine when all reset but coins shouldn't reset. There are things that we will stop buying in diamonds shop because prestige offers the same. Every few months we would stay without them for weeks.

Coins should still be there so we atleast have access to quickly re-buy basic things: bank, mail, etc, etc. If we are forced to spend diamonds to activate them fast after reset... Prestige wouldn't make any sense.

Bug report, ID: 501554. This buff says 15% dmg increased but the skill 491171 increase it by 25%. Just change the 15% to 25% in text, skill is working fine.

Changed Otherworldly Whisper to be permanent buff that triggers its effect when you use a skill that consumes Psi instead, changed it to be usable regardless of Willpower Construct state, removed Psi cost, removed received damage reduction, increased radius to 80 from 50.

Question. What about wl/druid? We could heal 5-6 seconds spending 1 psi. The whole mechanic went to the toilet now, I guess class needs some changes. Also the dmg reduction was nice for healers and tanks combinations, not so nice to lose it like that.

Thx for the wl/w fix.

Regards.

We are not dps or cps, guitar/lute doesn't give dmg, it's mostly useless. Lets not forget that.

Warlocks "3min" have 90s cd. Mages had 2x 3min. That was the difference.

That’s exactly what makes mages op imo,not being impacted by cast speed/attack speed buffs, they are completely independent of supports. Wl/m dies => who cares I can reset my op 3 min and still do dmg. On the other hand dps and cps class take a big hit from bad or dead wl/m. Just do the math on how much dmg warp charge contributes to a dps class vs mages

You mean the skill every warlock (dps, support, heal, tank) can use? Yes, I imagine you are 90% of the instance without that 🙂

We are not dps or cps, guitar/lute doesn't give dmg, it's mostly useless. Lets not forget that.

Warlocks "3min" have 90s cd. Mages had 2x 3min. That was the difference.