Posts by xLutinex

Hello,

Such idea is already in planning stage, I will include your ideas into to-do list so they can considered as be included in list of activities per zone.

Greetings

Maybe you can speak about a same mechanic like with cards for players with low time capacity if it is possible to finish with diamonds

Why so offensive? It's ok to have priority mail but class hiding makes you ppl so offensive?

It is just an idea and nothing impossible to implement. It is kinda same like ranking hiding.

No need to be such offensive.

If some ppl would like such feature and therefore buy prestige, why not.

Rake

What about adding no gear durability loss with the aura of reviving?

Right now some features of the gold and platin subscriptions are very low or even useless to activate compared to the plus features

Why this stupid idea is needed or should be ...

why not? Maybe some ppl want to play classes and don't always want to be copied?

Suggestion:

Courage Coin Subscription is a little bit scam I guess. for example at purple stage, you pay 1537 courage coins and get 10 for free daily? within 90 days it would be 900 free coins for price of 1537 :D

Hi all,

maybe add a benefit to whatever Prestige level, that you can hide your class. So nobody can see in ranking and cannot even see in open world or in the group, which class you play :)

Greetings

In the past, there is an example of balance been unfortunately done by the opinion of only one guild e.g. LL. Scruts have been posted of a specific Warden/Rogue with great card-system (Patk is more op for Pets than for others) in Dark Core (high defense) who probably did not die (low aggro class, Heart of the Oak absorbing two hits) with probably active Warlock who placed Surge in a way that it hits the player and the pet in a party with probably consistent SA. Who knows, maybe the other dps are also bad. Tank pulling behaviour? A mystery. Result? Warden/Rogue got nerfed because of that one guilds experience. This experience was not reproduced in other guilds. In my opinion this is a disaster for healthy balancing.

On the other hand, if this experience by LL would have been reproduced in random scruts consistently and by other Warden/Rogues as well, then of course a nerf is convincing and more justifiable.

That is why I prefer to only use math as of right now to assist in my arguments for nerf/buff. If most people say that a ~30% dmgboost to Knight/Warlock is something the class desperately needed and is considered healthy then hey, no harm. More power to you.

uhm? hä?

random runs = balancing groups? in random runs you have sooooo many supports, that some classes always overperform compared to groups without s/b, ch/d, w/p in group.

and btw balancing should only be done comparing classes without dieing, bcs in 2024 no dps can die bcs of aggro, only bcs of bad playstyle, that is also often in random runs (in my experience, dps players always pulled mobs in DC random runs, why I quit tanking random)

Two-Hand Weapon Mastery damage gain (1490501) is a simple damage-gain buff similiar to IBW and not like Warrior/Scout Blood Arrow which boosts physical damage. So the overall suggestion would still be just 10% (209/190).

The new ISS easily added ~30% more overall damage. With my suggestion, Knight/Warlock would be still be stronger by around 18% (1.3/1.1).

and K/WL was crap before and made only 50-70% of the dmg of strong other dps classes... just my observations.

Time to run constantly with this class and constantly fail that it gets not nerfed :D

The statement is a statement but I doubt, that there are not any further statistics included, bcs mdps in general are not OP in my opinion

but I will be quiet now...

Either way, from my experience, the new ISS added a significant amount of damage to Knight/Warlock. My suggestion aims to nerf overall dmg by 10% (209/190).

you know that those buffs works more than only the flat number shows.

In my opinion and as far what I observed comparing to all other main-classes, lowering the dmg results in the same dmg like pre-ISS-patch.

Every main class has minimum 1 class combination, that deals the same or even more dmg like k/wl. that's why I don't get your point. Would really like to see some sample scrutis, why you think in that way

PPS. right now k/wl is at the same pace liek some warriors (example w/wrd), mages (example m/r), rogues (example r/s) and warlocks (example wl/s)... these are not the only classes, just 1 example.

I really don't get why k/wl should get a 21% overall nerf, while other classes do the same damage or more o.o

I mean finally it's worth again to do some kind of mixed gear.

cannot agree. then you should nerf champ/scout and champ/mage in the first place.

comparing with lot of other classes, k/wl is not too strong now. It has a strong AOE yes, but not the strongest. single target still worse than many other classes, but that's ok.

P.S. and I tested it with a bit of mixed gear and mixed stats and with kinda pure chain gear

Lets take a look to the current state on healers after orkham patch and corruption system. Be honest, only 2 healer class combination is alive, you know which ones. Yes, i agree with lutine's post above, earlier, crossbow gave not bad advantage over others, but i could make up for it with something else in my class(of course not all classes were suitable for it). Now all another healers is trash(very sorry), because buff 800k atk better, than my ~600k, but i have +5% all attributes buff for raid, although there are many worthy healers. If dont touch the crossbow, then i see such solutions:
    1) Boost another buffs (for example you give ~700k atk + something elite skill which give for example 6% atk more, i wrote about change priest/rogue, i think not bad solution. And in druid/bard's crocodile looks very good xd)

2) Buff formula needs in correction, need add more components(for example passive skills on wisdom), at the same time weakening the influence of unbuffed wisdom.

Until something is done about it, i not see reason write something about changes in healers, because we have absolute answer: priest/scout and druid/scout.

yes, I guess a more or less easy solution would be the change of the buff formula in a way like:

depending on 1.5 x you heal bonus + 0.4 x your wisdom (buffed values). Maybe this should be around the current buff state (cannot check ingame atm, but I think something in that way, that heal bonus is not totally useless in the formula, but also buffed wisdom values, that other heal classes are not trash ;) bcs most heal classes have additional wisdom buffs except p/s and d/s, which is the best quick win solution I think

Regarding this change:

Reduced Traces of the Cross Sword cooldown to 10 seconds from 15, increased aggro multiplier to 2.5 from 1.1, increased radius to 100 from 75, removed target limit, increased stamina damage multiplier to 0.5 from 0.2, made it additionally inflict 150% main hand weapon DPS light damage every second for 12 seconds and upon initial cast, provide shield to raid members equal to 15% of your max. HP.

first I thought it's not good as tank, to get the shield buff only if you hit a target successfully with the initial hit, but after testing several knight classes, I need to say that the skill is good as it is!!!

Ty for this change. Even Knight/priest feels good now :O

Regarding the new "Traces of the Cross Sword"

I suggest that lower buffs (k/wrd dps for example) does not override the better buff from the real tank.

Or only if you use plate, the shield buff should be activated

Greetings

[20:57:56] Corruption process resulted unexpectedly pure, result satisfies you.

if you have such a message in chat, the result "should" also be max. But there are issues with some values, that the (max - 1) value is flagged as max for this "unexpected pure result"

Regarding Warden/Warrior

Right now Coat of Arms is kinda useless imho.

I suggest to change Coat of Arms (ID 494611) that it is an aura to oneself. giving the same buff to oneself like it is now (30% def and 20% parry) and giving all raid members in 200 range pdef based on 5% of the caster.

Greetings.

Maybe add the feature, that you dont loose your prestige level for gold+ members, when new seasons start. Maybe you can earn more money with that feature

Last value used is bugged and always resets to 1day, even if you only change AH tabs at the bottom

Warden tanks still have the problem with big pulls, because Power of the Wood Spirit only hits 6 targets and Cross Chop hits around your target.

I suggest to change Cross Chop for warden/knight, /Champ and /warrior, that it is an AoE around yourself like Whirlwind Shield from knight

Greetings

Regarding Rogue/knight

I suggest to change Searing Light that it triggers the AoE effect with every offensive Skill instead of attacks.

In big pulls and when mobs are stunned and having position bugs it's hard to Trigger Searing Light for aggro. And you need it, bcs the other AoE skills generate only very low aggro

Greetings