Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• Hello

Please tell me it's a balance of classes or the murder war/mage and strengthening others? Lowered the attack by 30 % and did not strengthen any skill. No mass damage no passive damage increase. Return the magic attack or give something instead. Make Electrical Rage a passive skill to avoid making a stack every time.
    And fix the thorn shield of the druid/guardian .Healers interrupt each other's buffs.

Hello,

First of all I do agree with you reducing the MATK you get for each Electrical Rage stack is kind of the murder of Warmage, but as far as I know they added a possible AOE for wamrage too, I think it was Whirlwind which is supposed to do magical damge now. But there are several other mage classes which are viable now and do the same or even more dps than the Warmage before.

Greets.

Talking about peace whilst spilling blood, it’s something that only humans can do.

• Official Post

Hello

Please tell me it's a balance of classes or the murder war/mage and strengthening others? Lowered the attack by 30 % and did not strengthen any skill. No mass damage no passive damage increase. Return the magic attack or give something instead. Make Electrical Rage a passive skill to avoid making a stack every time.
    And fix the thorn shield of the druid/guardian .Healers interrupt each other's buffs.

We are aware players are experiencing 20% lower damage on their skills that has no cast time, Warrior/Mage is one of them. It is expecting to be fixed soon.

Greetings

• At the begining - you did a freaking great work with theese balance, but there is still some work to do. :D

Ostrich in inferno:

You can use it in instance, but you can't enter ini with it.

Needs improvement:

Warden

Oak Walker - -%aggro buff missing. Chiron have, Spirit of The Oak have, but Oak Walker nope.

Warrior

- Setskill Guardian doesn't work as Raidbuff. Its 15min buff, so just easier to make it raidbuff, to prevent moving party

- Rage. Warrior the biggest problem imo is rage. Some passive to better generating this aggro would be nice because Aggresivenes isnt that much, all of his skills are rage based, only w/wd have less problems because of CC.

Priest/Warrior

Some AoE would be nice, Whirlwind isn't a best AoE, long cooldown, 50 rage cost. would be nice to add smth for it.

Rogue/Warlock

Soul Stab + Ghostly Strike. To much damage, atm theese 2 skills + bleed combos (SS+LB+WA) is to much OP.

My proposition is to nerf it for example, lower damage, or longer cooldown, but edit Warlock Weakening Weave Curse to be physical skill, to give him some aoe.

And still there is a problem on gorge 1st boss. D/S Group Exorcism doesnt removing all stuns, just theese which boss called. Others can be removed by regular druid skill (forgot name). Better way is replacing it, that called by boss stun can be removed by druid regular skill, and theese others by group exorcism. Or just fix that all stuns can be removed by GE.

• Official Post

And still there is a problem on gorge 1st boss. D/S Group Exorcism doesnt removing all stuns, just theese which boss called. Others can be removed by regular druid skill (forgot name). Better way is replacing it, that called by boss stun can be removed by druid regular skill, and theese others by group exorcism. Or just fix that all stuns can be removed by GE.

There are effect types in game which you can see in their tooltips if they are defined. Druid/Scout skill Group Exorcism is removing "Harmful Effect" type of effects.

The debuff you have mentioned is in following screenshot;

This is a Curse effect and cannot be cleaned by Group Exorcism skill.

Cleanable debuff by Group Exorcism is a Harmful Effect, in following screenshot;

I am sharing list of English versions of effect types to make it clear to know if a debuff has an effect type, if so, to know which effect type it has.

Greetings.

• I'm not sure if I'm just overlooking something, but my Heal -104 is supposed to heal for 1962 HP on target (for me it heals for about 700k HP when it crits) and Group Heal is supposed to heal for 897 HP ( for me it heals 1.2 mil when it crits). Which is a 42% difference when according to the skill, Heal is supposed to heal for more. I'm not sure if heal is healing the correct amount that was intended or not. Like I said, I'm not sure if I'm over looking something or if Heal is bugged, curious at this point.

• Official Post

I'm not sure if I'm just overlooking something, but my Heal -104 is supposed to heal for 1962 HP on target (for me it heals for about 700k HP when it crits) and Group Heal is supposed to heal for 897 HP ( for me it heals 1.2 mil when it crits). Which is a 42% difference when according to the skill, Heal is supposed to heal for more. I'm not sure if heal is healing the correct amount that was intended or not. Like I said, I'm not sure if I'm over looking something or if Heal is bugged, curious at this point.

Magical and heal skill values are getting affected by base cast time.

Greetings.

• Great work with class balance, i like change with Summer Banquet, but still was hoping to have Enhanced Body Vitalization as raid buff :( (i think it would help improve gameplay as D/M since it would be nice to see variety in class healing. I think most often healers i see is D/W). And Rock Protection on D/M still restore whole 970 HP and MP. This amount it's like joke. Reconsider changing it into % restoration.

• In view of all changes and pushes, all classes got, i want to mention, that in my opinion it is useless to have a scout in group. There are classes like the champion, warrior and warden which do a lot more aoe damage and there are classes like warlock, mage and warden which do a lot more burst damage (and you don't need to burst a target within 10 seconds).

Also single target off-burst damage nearly all other classes do a lot more damage than the scout.

I guess it is the lack of physical attack the scout has (rogue also lacks on physical attack). Changing the physical attack per attribute would close those gaps a bit more in raid damage.

P.S. After all those class pushes I also would suggest to add more HP to trash and bosses o.o A lot of buffs are raidbuffs now, which pushes the raiddamage to a godlike damage now. (only my opinion and point of view as tank and damage dealer)

• The latest patch has improved the terrible situation a few days ago, but I'm still very dissatisfied with Urgant Heal's performance still declining.

Specifically, in the case of "Un-Staved", the recovery amount seems to have decreased.

It recovers only about 45% of the conventional level.

If the character has staff or wands, that's fine. However, when equipped with a sword, hammer, ax, etc., the amount of recovery is obviously reduced.

It should be the purpose of this time update to improve the class and performance that were unfavorable.

Heal ability of "Un-Staved classes secondary Priest" (such as W/P, K/P, and S/P) has not been useful at present at high level. Nevertheless, it is weakening in this Patch. This goes against the purpose of the this time update.

The current situation, Urgant Heal does not function "Urgant" healing at all. What is "Urgant" Heal for? It has spoiled some great improvements of W/P such as Regenarate, opportunity and Magic Barrier Perfection.

I strongly hope for the readjustment of Urgant Heal. At least, I would like you to restore to pre-10.2.1.1000 levels.

Please.

※Supplement

What I'm talking about is not the case where the primary class is Priest, but the case where the secondary class is Priest. It is needless to say that so-called "HEALER" is ”OK”.

I think most people can understand it because I explain it by giving all the way examples of classes "W/P, K/P, S/P etc".

It should be readjusted.

• In my opinion the healing ouput was definitly too high before class balancing patch.

Now it is "ok". Recovery does 1kk - 1,4kk heal for the tank if it is critical. With ~50-60k wisdom buffed only. Even this heal output is very high. Priests will heal nearly half of it in half of time.

I guess every dps is full with just 1 heal skill of a heal class (priest or druid). In my opinion the heal output is not decreased in relation to pre-class balancing. It is a little bit increased if you have a minimum amount of wisdom on your gear

• @Scout/Druid

I would suggest to reduce the mana cost from "Elven Eye". Atm it is 5% per seconds, which results in using mana potions at cd to use this skill maybe 20-30% of the time in the instance. 2% mana cost per second or a fix amount instead of percentage would be great.

• I would like it, if the Bleed effect on Slash by the Warrior triggers with a Hammer too. Everyone is selling their Hammers now, because its only worth for the Champion. (btw Champ is still fine)

• Hello

We are aware players are experiencing 20% lower damage on their skills that has no cast time, Warrior/Mage is one of them. It is expecting to be fixed soon.

Greetings

But will there be some correction for the rogue? I wish he would be more dependent on dexterity. agility should give more physical attack! because at the moment it makes no sense to put a full set of stats from Dex / Dex. Also, I would like you to increase a bit of damage to skills that are tied to agility, this would align the balance a little on sharpening things.

• Warlock Primary skill:

Ruthless Judgment

I think it's buged, because:
    1. It's buff effect (to increase user's dmg) value is only upgrading to around lvl 50 of this skill and not to lvl 104. (not sure for 100%). It cap at 21.6%.

2. even if it's ok then in buff bar, description of this skill's effect says only 20%

• If rogues would be pushed, the rogue/warlock should be changed. Because atm the class is very strong at single target. Got two skills dealing more damage each than a snipe from a scout and have a very low cooldown with 4 seconds. also the white hits are hitting hard with the new dark damage formula :)

• We are aware players are experiencing 20% lower damage on their skills that has no cast time, Warrior/Mage is one of them. It is expecting to be fixed soon.

Greetings

But will there be some correction for the rogue? I wish he would be more dependent on dexterity. agility should give more physical attack! because at the moment it makes no sense to put a full set of stats from Dex / Dex. Also, I would like you to increase a bit of damage to skills that are tied to agility, this would align the balance a little on sharpening things.

rogues are doing exceptionally well atm on single target damage, especially r/wl but still need to see more runs for me to comment more definitively; not sure how they compare with scouts as our guild does not have one atm

I am all for increasing pa from dex BUT then need to have 0 pa from str - that would indeed force leather users to use dex only with things like deftness useable. However, the problem is now all end game leather classes use dex and str stats - how would you fix that? only way is to set up some kind of trade option or compensation, but idk how to do that in an efficient way.

• I am all for increasing pa from dex BUT then need to have 0 pa from str - that would indeed force leather users to use dex only with things like deftness useable. However, the problem is now all end game leather classes use dex and str stats - how would you fix that? only way is to set up some kind of trade option or compensation, but idk how to do that in an efficient way.

totally agree with that.

Changing in right now is no problem. Why? Because if you have 3/3 str/dex stats, then you have nearly the same physical attack (a bit lower, sure) buffed than before. That means, nearly same damage in instances and no problem to clear everything like before.

• Re ch/wl recent change

I am still testing the class, but I like it - good sustain, burst not as strong as others but its fair and ok, and also has 2 aoes, not how old champ used to be but I am enjoying it.

Your latest change nerfed pa from forge by 14% pa and you also nerfed by 11% pa dark energy punishment, you did change the forge to now give pdam instead. Not sure what warrants it, but may I suggest to balance things is to possibly consider adding 1% pa to forge in addition to pdam, that was pa return wont be 14% after 7 hits but 7% and also have your added pdam bonus.

Ch/r I have not tested too much but I still think you need to boost permanent pa from shadow explosion to at least 20-25%, not as high as 50% before but not as low as 10% it is now.

• Official Post

If rogues would be pushed, the rogue/warlock should be changed.

also the white hits are hitting hard with the new dark damage formula :)

Mentioned class combo is using physical damage calculation for all primary skills, and physical calculations are still unchanged, therefore you are experiencing pre-class balance results.

Warlock Primary skill:

Ruthless Judgment

I think it's buged, because:
    1. It's buff effect (to increase user's dmg) value is only upgrading to around lvl 50 of this skill and not to lvl 104. (not sure for 100%). It cap at 21.6%.

2. even if it's ok then in buff bar, description of this skill's effect says only 20%

It is correct behaviour. Some skill effects are limited at level 55 while their damage isn't capped, however this skill was missing information for it. It will be corrected in description soon, thank you for reporting.

• If rogues would be pushed, the rogue/warlock should be changed.

also the white hits are hitting hard with the new dark damage formula :)

Mentioned class combo is using physical damage calculation for all primary skills, and physical calculations are still unchanged, therefore you are experiencing pre-class balance results.

No, what I mean is, that the white hit-skill scales with physical attack now, yes, but also got pushes from dark-damage increasement on targets. That's why the rogue/warlock is far far aways from all other rogues

• This is not directly related to the latest changes but since you guys are changing a number of things currently you may change it as well -

Exquisite potion of life - AC potion that increases hp - problem is priest hp buff (grace of life) overrides it, thus you lose your potion buff and end up with the priest buff that gives less hp - if possible, could you make it so if one has Exquisite potion of life active then priest grace of life would not remove it

Similarly, pa + pdam buff from d/w (awakening of the wild) is superior than priest pa buff (amplified attack) - would it be possible if someone has d/w pa buff then the prist buff does not overwrite it.

Thank you

• @Druid/Scout:

Healing Arrows (ID: 494021) heals friendly objects, which are not in group/raid.

I suggest to change it only targetting raid/group members and maybe increase the number from 5 to 12? If you are in a raid, you can not control which 5 people or pets! get the heal.

• I am all for increasing pa from dex BUT then need to have 0 pa from str - that would indeed force leather users to use dex only with things like deftness useable. However, the problem is now all end game leather classes use dex and str stats - how would you fix that? only way is to set up some kind of trade option or compensation, but idk how to do that in an efficient way.

totally agree with that.

Changing in right now is no problem. Why? Because if you have 3/3 str/dex stats, then you have nearly the same physical attack (a bit lower, sure) buffed than before. That means, nearly same damage in instances and no problem to clear everything like before.

In my opinion it woild not be a good change. Yes, it is doable right now but you would lose patt as scout and
    as rogue and no you would no do the same damage as you can notice every single point of patt in rolf and even in gorge. The real question is why do you guys want to change a running system the is in the game since day 1? (with some exceptiones, like rt time)

• To close the gap because scouts and rogues are lacking of physical attack atm if you compare with other classes and damage of other classes in several situations (many targets, single target, off-burst, full-burst)

I did many rofl runs since the class balancing and every day after every patch. the main problem of a scout and rogue (except rogue/warlock because of his strong dark-damage boost) is the low physical attack

• If rogues would be pushed, the rogue/warlock should be changed. Because atm the class is very strong at single target. Got two skills dealing more damage each than a snipe from a scout and have a very low cooldown with 4 seconds. also the white hits are hitting hard with the new dark damage formula :)

Well, here I would argue with you. No need to change it. Since now he is on par with the champion / warlock.:)