Posts by Asmodeush

Gjiara i totally agree with you, but we cannot forget also that getting rid of an Aoth ring that will be put in AH for 50K to 80K diamonds will make them lots of diamonds too by replacing these items. You can't always get what you want all the time in life :thumbup:

You really thinks I need this 50 or 80k diamonds if I sell my ring and replace for new one? :D Nice. :D I prefer to give it somebody from my guild who is making his gear, until he get's his own or sell him for low price. :D

Okay. Thats your opinion, different than our. Sure.
    Just stop it, before it goes really wrong.

I propose to devs/gm's/whoever in "charge" (:D) to gain this feedback and make a voting. Lets just players decide about it. Because with this thread It could be spamstorm.

to overpowered with 330 damage more and 15% movement speed? Are you for real looking what are you writing?
    If this could be setbonus same or better than aoth, here we can speak about being overpowered with it.

And if I didnt get a new, better items, why I should to farm inis? To gets more and more diamonds and sit on them ?

Nadana is totally agree with your post and we seem to think quite alike :) For me being a long time player of ROM, since 2009, we always see the few that will always expect brand new best gear at each level cap or new instance, it has never been the case. You always skip a few levels to get the best new accessories or gear in general.

But you even dont know what was from beta server our the 1st purpose to gave them advices of adding theese rings. IT WAS TO REPLACE 2nd AOTH RING AND GETS 3rd SETBONUS.

It´s like in the past you dont need to use every new items, just check whats the best for you instead of complaining for more items or crying about some rings - LOL.

The assumption of theese rings was replacing 2nd DN ring to have next full set bonus. If we lost ~20% crits you think somebody will change it ? Just nerf Stats rate in this ring, but give crits % as aoth.

We shouldnt get all 2 Levels new Items, just a few it worth enough.

I probably know why you thinks theese rings must be worse than aoth.
    You think everybody will replace whole aoth's for new accesories. No. You're wrong.
    Lets just check mage gear. He is using 2x same Aoth ring, 2x Same aoth earring and 1x Necklace.
    2nd aoth ring and earring dont give 2x same setbonus so it's a waste of it.
    So when you change this rate of rings it will be for e.g.:

Aoth Mystical Transformation Ring 1x
    Elemental Myth Ring 1x
    Elemental Myth Earring 1x
    Aoth Mystical Transformation Earring 1x
    Aoth Mystical Transformation Necklace 1x

and ofc for Setbonus from Inferno set + cape.

And still Aoth is useful and needed, and your full set is useful and needed.

But with this %critrate this ring is only useful for swap to get 15% movement speed.

Please dont add any Portals, if you do it all will be faster and at the end, the content will be faster boring. We dont need get geared in a Week - Thank you.

It will be the same. But boring will be walking from start to the for example 3rd/4th boss after party wipe or if healer will die.

Sorry - but what do you expect. Do you even know how long Player was testing new instances in the past?

My guildmates was on beta server just like you and some other ppls. So they now how long players was testing.
    They gave propositions to open 2nd beta server. To remove all bugs and shortcomings. So we have right to complain about it.

@Asmodeush yes this is for real.
    You just seem not to understand the purpose of Aoth Accessories.

They have been always "better" than other instances' ones, that's why they are rare and precious.
    If you do not like the new rings then just do not use them. And wait for new Aoth rings.

Maybe you're right. Okay.
    But let's see this from the other side. "Rare" in aoth's was % dmg and % to attributes. % crits was always the same. Aoth's from DN are your custom item, just like loki/hemdal etc rings. So % crit could be the same like aoth.

And what about portals?

Is this for real? New ring is worse than Aoth ring? Do you know that now this ring is not worth to change?
    Please change this crit value to same like aoth. Or add refined version of this ring. Just something but not this.

The second problem is movement inside ini. Add transport portals and just disable sigils inside ini, or something like: if player entered ini with sigil, cancel this buff. Because walking from the start of the ini is annoying a lot. :D

The problem is movement inside ini. Add transport portals and just disable sigils inside ini, or something like: if player entered ini with sigil, cancel this buff. Because walking from the start of the ini is annoying a lot. :D

Oh, yeah Did you have any proof of it?
    And did i wrote something about healing on this classcombo's is not possible ? No.
    So why you trying to offend me and slezanin?
    It's just a game but sometimes when I see ppl like you I just want to do something bad to them.

And following the thread:
    Druid/Warden can heal whole ini with "one hand and closed eyes" so why priest or other combo with druid must to do a hard work to heal ini.
    And I really dont believe to heal 12ppl on tikal 1st or 2nd boss with only priest. Or hos hard trash. On hos tank need to have filled his HP to full by heal. Every second he gets big, very big dmg, so how you can hold him with healing ~150k when he have ~700-800k hp ?

Think about what are you writing , because your behaviour is like 12y old kid.

I totally agree with slezanin.
    HoT's crits can bring back to instances Druid/Scout and healing with Priest can be little easier.
    Because now , tanks have a lot of HP, and healing by HoT's is not worth and very dangerous.

As i said. Silence used on more than one skill/hit/whatever is exploit. GCD there don't have nothing to explain this.
    If you use 2 skills in one sec - fine, Im using Charged chop on warden too, but silence normally works for ONE skill. So this is EXPLOIT. :P

I think this new dungeon is Raksha hard mod, bcos we end farm Tical and start do Raksha hard, is same location,mobs ,boses and loot, but changed is name of map, then this must by this new dungeon. 8)

Here comes the troll :D

Using silence on more than one skill/hit normally is an exploit, Calo ;)

As I written , change Knight with deterrence for Champion and he will make dps like party have additionally from deterrence.

And about this Mage/Rogue I suggested to buff flame, because I never used other skills on this combo :)

But this ini and coins aren't for new players.
    If you are new player you aren't able to do tikal. You think me or somebody other will roll these stats and selling them on AH? If thats is what you thinking, you're wrong.

You really dont understand the problem isn't a price. Problem is a stat.
    Changing price will do nothing, end-gamers still dont have nothing to do with this coins, except exchange for mementos.

If Im end-gamer and farming tikal and getting coins, I could get something useful for end-gamer. Not for new player.

Let's check few classes end-game gear.

Now if we have 3 new stats we can use on:

Mage gear:
    Int/Int Hos
    Int/Int Tikal
    Sta/Int Hos
    Sta/Int Tikal
    Int/Matk 236 for Shells
    Int/Matk 251 for PoM's

I dont see place for your 225 stat. Even 220 from tikal.

Still dont believe me?

Here you have Chain DPS gear:
    Sta/Str Hos
    Sta/Str tikal
    Str/Str Hos
    Str/Str tikal
    Str/Patk 236 for Shells
    Str/Patk 251 for PoM's

Leather and Heal gear can use 6x pink stat and still will be better than your's 225. (maybe healer can remove Sage and Sageness [Wisdom/Wisdom] and add
    POM's Sta/HP, POMS. Not your 225)

You see? Wherever you look, for end-game your stat is useful only for one. For make it a dirty tier stone.

If you try to make new players easier way to get not bad gear, add this stats for mementos or other value.
    Coins are looting on End-Game instance, so players which farm it are on their way to end-game or they
    actually are on end-game so they want end-game content.

In last thread I wrote about tikal stats. Droprate on this ini is strange. We farming it daily, and it's looks like there is
    98% for sta/dex, wis/wis, sta/wis, sta/str and only 2% for int/int, and the rest of them (STA/STA 0.005%)
    So why you don't add tikal pink stats for this coins? We have tikal from year and one month
    and still this stats are on AH only if somebody selling his gear. I saw only few times stats better than
    Sta/Dex or others on AH.
    It's stupid to add stats useless for "end-gamers" for value what you can get from end-game instance.

Trade Coins. Finally.

But you trying to make whole server angry? Theese stats are... useless? (I cant use bad words, because you will again clear my post)

Tikal arrived year + one month ago. And still there is deficit of all stats. Someday you will open new ini and what? I think half of players dont have full tikal stats in their gear. As we saw on tikal and on hos, droprate isn't the same. In our guild is only few players which have STA/STA from tikal in each item. It's annoying when you farm daily tikal and getting stats like Wis/Wis, Sta/Dex or others and from time to time STR/STR or something other.

And trading AC->AM is kinda... thief?
    Before Coins: 1200+ mementos from tikal
    Coins: 1100+ coins from tikal
    Now: 1110+ coins from tikal, TRADE-> ~740mementos

So where we lost 400+ memos?

Its unfair a lot.