Posts by Asmodeush

I dont know "your tanks" but I think you just get something wrong. I think you just talking about K/P.
    K/P have his buff for -aggro for party and +aggro for himself. But it's about K/W.

Maybe mobs on Yohl Ik'nal is possible to do but holding Yaotl is very difficult and annoying. Spam Disarmament, TAB to Ek Chuaj -> Threaten -> TAB to Yaotl -> Disarmament -> Lost all mana -> Potion and again repeat. For Champion tanking this 2 bosses is easy a lot. We had 2 K/W's and they both have a lot of experience with this classcombo. More than you Nada i think. WITHOUT KITTY. :D Playing on Knight/Warrior with Kitty or Diyce is like Profanation :D

Mage/Warrior Really strong? For 15-20secs yeah. But on custom instances fight is about 40s or more. Did you see Wrl/Ch dps? Maybe it's little lower than M/W if you look at Damage Per Second. But Wrl have constant DPS.
    Let's calculate it. M/W on fullbuff can use 30-35 flames. If all flames land critical it can be 7-8mil per shot.
    210-280kk. But it could be to easy if all skills land critical. So it will be ~180-200kk. Wrl/Ch when M/W lost his buffs, he will making same dps as before, maybe little lower bc IBW and Music but still good to make better DMG than M/W. His buffs have very short cooldown, so he can clear trash with Beast Roar. M/W can only dream about clearing trash like him.

Catalysis was not mine proposition, I just added propos from our guildmates. That's why I didn't add description.

About Enchanted Throw
    I play this combo on tikal , and always forgoting about it. A lot of time I had this buff infinite time duration, now I need to always launch it after 5mins. If they changed it because some ppl was AFK-Farming on it, no problem, but Briar Shield works a little same like Enchanted Throw if we thinking about this like AFK-Farm but Shield = 15mins.

And comeback to Deterrence.
    So M/Wrl Debuff is to OP too, and M/D. And Wrl/M Silence.

You still thinks boosting some classes or comeback to skills which was before can ruin everything.
    Better is use Exploit for Wrl/M Silence like players from one of guilds? (I dont want to write their name)

It was a long time in game, and nobody crying about "smoking" boss in 10secs, because fights was longer than that. It was helpful but boost from Deterrence could be about 200kk DMG from ALL partymembers. Change Knight for good Champion, and he will make this 200kk DMG. It's just a "compensation" for no debuff. So i don't understand you why you thinking Deterrence will ruin something.

And I'm not feeling offended. You said your opinion about my propositions, you can of course. :)

And (to much this "and") I'm not searching attention, but It's making a little angry, if you "working" about good explanation to this propositions, research of this, how it could works if they add it. It's a some part of work so you want to move this forward.

If I want attention, I just use /y ingame :D

And sorry for my little bad english - it's 2:40AM here, so sometimes I can make a lot of mistakes in grammar. :D

If we do not reply in a Thread, does not mean that we have not read the Thread. :love:

Yeah, sure but you never gave a clear answer - yes or no. Im not making drama or something, but It's a little annoying. You write a lot of propos, support will read it, maybe answer like "Thanks for your suggestions", and nothing more. :D
    Sometimes I'm thinking this part of board is only for get more posts, nothing more :D

1. Knight/Warrior
    This classcombo was very good tank. Why was? Because now Champion can hold aggro and making a good dps.
    K/W was boosting party with deterrence, so it was balanced. Now with 3s detererence party can use only 1-2 skills on this debuff.
    And physical aggro on tikal. Try to hold Yaotl or Physical Mobs on Yohl Ik'nal without Ironblood, Threaten and Holy Power Explosion and not spamming Disarmament, or
    Full Moon Cleave.
    Scout with 2x -aggro runes making more aggro or same like knight. So my propositions are:

a) Authoritative Deterrence - Give more time for this skill. 3s is useless. Make it for 5s/6s or give back 10secs.
    b) Disarmament, Flawless Scarlet Sword, Full Moon Cleave - Give aggro modifier. Bc holding "physical" aggro on tikal is... a little imposible.
    c) Defense Technique or other skill from general Knight skills - Add possiblity to wear a shield when you have subclass Knight.

2. Mage/Rogue
    a) Flame - Add Dark Magic modifier. This classcombo have few buffs which add % to dark Damage. This combo don't have good skills for dark damage.
    b) Elemental Catalysis - Make this buff 3 min cooldown instead of 5 min.

3.Rogue/Mage
    b) Enchanted Throw - Make this 10 or 15min buff. 5min is a little to short. Briar shield works a litle same like this skill, but have 15min.

4. Survival Cores

This thread was used a lot of times. But you still dont make with this anything. Price for Shards is a little... TO BIG?
    1 Core = 350shards 1 Proof of myth = 250shards. 1 myth = 100d. You need 90 cores for one stat, so 31500 shards for one stat.
    For 31500shards you can have 126 PoM. 126 PoM = 12600diamonds. 12,6k for one stat from HoS? No way.
    Farming cores ? Thanks, about 100+ runs for HoS for one cr.ap stat like Wis/Wis ?

5. Arcadia Coins
    You add coins, good. But we get them and what we can do with it? Nothing. Please add this npc, or give trade memento=coins.

I hope you(Support) will answer something, not like my old threads. 0 answer and Thread died.

To make other classes more effective they must to edit other inis, but they dont want to do it. A lot of players are "Crying" about DN, about HoS only for MDPS. About 2 first bosses on tikal for range dps. And they dont want to do anything with this. Better is count money for payments. -.-

I gave here a lot of propositions, and as you can see, they dont make anything with this.

AND WHY SUPPORT MOVED THIS THREAD TO "FIXED BUGS/NOT A BUG"?!

All Points you have listed are not Bugs.

1st point is not a bug? This skill could work for ALL AoE. On 2nd boss on tikal dont work.

2nd point removable buff if you use other skill ? NOT A BUG?

3rd point - Throws are PHYSICAL. Enchanted Throw taking dmg from PROJECTILES. THIS LANDING AS MAGIC DMG SO THIS IS A BUG.

Khira, If you don't have any experience in this game, left your position bc this what are you doing is useless.
    That's like you told few weeks ago to Tank on Champion without Shield form xDD

Funny. :D

1. Warden pets issues
    Okay. So Warden have skill to make his pets immune for ALL AoE skills.
    Proof: https://i.gyazo.com/347f625d04205e2866bf7bbf25e8bcd3.png
    So why pet dying instantly on 2nd boss on tikal when we just enter the chamber?
    I cant finish my buff when he is dead already. On 1st boss with Arrow and Explosion Tactic (AoE) he standing all time.
    But on this 2nd boss dying all the time.

2. Scout/Warden Hidden Peril annoying bug
    The 2nd issue which I found.
    When you cast your Hidden Peril skill, you have chance to get buff named same as skill "Hidden Peril"
    This buff makes your Snipe "not-yet-instant" (our guildmates idea to name it :) ) it mean you can cast snipe with only
    0.5s not 3s. But when you use other skill, instant for example, you will lost this buff. So for. e.g. If I'm using KittyCombo
    with conditions to cast Snipe ONLY when this buff appear, sometimes I will lost this buff bc my next skill will be used
    before Kitty find this buff. And If Im playing manually (spamming Shot and other skills clicked by mouse (combo: Shot + other skill, Shot + the next skill, etc) this buff disapear.
    So this is a bug bc Hidden Peril don't make other skills to cast 0.5s so why he disapear ?

3.Rogue/Mage vs Yaotl (3rd boss on tikal)
    Enchanted Throw - Good skill for Rogue, yeah?
    Not for this boss. His throws are treated as magic dmg. But damage from this skill is taked from projectiles dps.
    So all throws from enchanted throw dont working on Yaotl (immune all time)

Hello.

I want to sell mage/warrior swap equipment (for int boost from skill "Wisdom and Bravery")

Its 10items.

Talisman, Cape, Shoes, Shoulders, Hands, Belt, Pants, Upper Body, Wings and Head.

All are stated with not bad str/stam stats, and with runes. (+ed only items which gets more str, or stam when + is bigger)

Want to see all 10 parts? just whisper to me ingame - Asmodeush.

UPDATE:
    I edited 1st post about warden.
    Everything works on him fine, but still need fix this one skill.
    Here you have DPS from 3rd boss to last boss

Pretty good but still on 2nd boss pet die instantly (1st post)

Bugs added to new thread.

Yes.

For E.g. fullbuffed champion have... about 700-800k patk. So with debuffer you probably can broke boss defence.
    As Mage/Warrior when you have 1kk matk (with swap gear) you can broke boss defence too. (Tested. More matk dont give you more dmg, only damage food make your dps stronger)
    So if I have 1,3kk patk on Wd/W when summoning my Oak Walker he too will have 1,3kk patk. So he should too broke boss defence. But he is making... about 10% of all dps. He should make dps same as Warden.

I will post lately movie with compare DPS with and without pet on other ini, like on Tikal

Maybe you're right. Maybe not. But this thread is not about Tikal classes. Its about fix other combos. For e.g. i played here when I start as WD/W until HoS was reworked/destroyed (pick one). From this time and for today I can only dream about playing Wd/W on Tikal and be good as other partymembers.
    And when I said clean WHOLE instance I mean to not swap after other bosses. But it still on tikal "tactics"

So fixing/reworking...etc this classcombos should be add more classes useful on Tikal or on new instance. Its sick to clean whole instance with Tank, scouts(only scouts), debuffer and M/W or Wrl/Ch + heal. You forgot about other classes? Like Rogue ? Warden? Maybe remove all gear from tikal drop and add only Scout, Mage, Heal and Tank (Chain bc plate armor suck comparying with CL gear)

Your wrong here about the scouts. Since they nerfed Scouts, there are classes that will now do way more damage than a scout. For instance R/M, W/M (since the last maintenance) .

R/M ? 3rd boss - immune for Enchanted Throw , Pre-Last boss -> you must be without Illusion Blade Dance or may you kill little spiders.
    W/M? From 1st boss to 3 he is useless.

We tested ALL classes, and still scout is 1st on scrutinizer. ALWAYS.
    Back to Ch3 - RT only for Scouts.

So fixing/reworking...etc this classcombos should be add more classes useful on Tikal or on new instance. Its sick to clean whole instance with Tank, scouts(only scouts), debuffer and M/W or Wrl/Ch + heal. You forgot about other classes? Like Rogue ? Warden? Maybe remove all gear from tikal drop and add only Scout, Mage, Heal and Tank (Chain bc plate armor suck comparying with CL gear)

Mage/Rogue
    [BALANCE]
    Flame - Add Dark damage to Flame. Bc Buffs from Dark damage are useless on this Classcombo because all skills for Dark Damage (Cursed Fangs, Kiss of The Vampire) are like Fireball from General Mage skills.

Knight/Warrior
    [BALANCE]
    Authoritative Deterrence - Give back 10 sec of this skill. This 3s "buff" is useless because all of your partymembers can max use 1-2 skills on this time of buff.
    Disarmament - Add for it Aggro modifier. This is one of skills which deal 100% PHYSICAL DAMAGE (Not like others skills of knight) so tanking magic-damage-immune mobs/bosses will be easier, finally scouts(Yes scouts with 2 runes for -aggro and -aggro buffs. This is funny that they can make bigger aggro than tank.) can deal Damage normally, not waiting until your aggro will be high.
    Full Moon Cleave (AoE ISS from DL/ZS) - Same as Disarmament.

I am better troll than Evil <3

Ofc, new ini would be nice, bc we are bored with tikal xD

This is new look of Varanas City.

This will be new event, from tikal will drop pickaxes, hammers and grout
    And from HoS work clothes.

And all players will build a new City. xD

Hello. This sugestion is dedicated to all players which are closing dn, farming etc.

Maybe in one day in week, we will dont close Dalanis Nightmare? This is making all players nervous bc they cant make their own rings. Our support dont care about this and they dont change dn and bugged hos so maybe we will discuss about one day when dn dont be closed by our guilds and random parties?

I was thinking about Saturday each week, or all weekend.