Healing of time crit

• I think this game dont have crit on HoT, but im find on scout/priest HoT 40k normal, crit 130k , then why on normally heal like druid or priest HoT cant by crit ?

• I totally agree with slezanin.
    HoT's crits can bring back to instances Druid/Scout and healing with Priest can be little easier.
    Because now , tanks have a lot of HP, and healing by HoT's is not worth and very dangerous.

• Phahahahhahahahahahahahahahhhaah, MADE MY DAY

I healed all inis as Priest/Scout or Priest/Rogue, with a bad gear.

How is it possible to have so low skill, that u guys asking for it ?(

• Oh, yeah Did you have any proof of it?
    And did i wrote something about healing on this classcombo's is not possible ? No.
    So why you trying to offend me and slezanin?
    It's just a game but sometimes when I see ppl like you I just want to do something bad to them.

And following the thread:
    Druid/Warden can heal whole ini with "one hand and closed eyes" so why priest or other combo with druid must to do a hard work to heal ini.
    And I really dont believe to heal 12ppl on tikal 1st or 2nd boss with only priest. Or hos hard trash. On hos tank need to have filled his HP to full by heal. Every second he gets big, very big dmg, so how you can hold him with healing ~150k when he have ~700-800k hp ?

Think about what are you writing , because your behaviour is like 12y old kid.

• btw. HoT = Heal over Time, not Heal of Time. There ain't no way to heal time itself.

Closed the thread.