Patch 10.1.0.1000 - feedback

• In my opionion the loot is fine as it is. Yes in Inferno we got everything faster, but what came then? Everybody was equipped after 2 month of playing and it became really boring afterwards. I prefer if it takes longer to get the items, even if it takes up to one year for everbody to be equiped.

2 months to get items doesnt mean you finished, what about all the stats? Inferno was insanely bad to get stats, most of the times were cr.ap. This ini seems twice longer and twice worse with this refine system (i still dont see the point of it). Noone will be able to finish the perfect gear in the first year (and im talking about main class, not second or third) unless they add another stats-farm-boss like aldo was and that would make people to not doing the ini exactly like happened in Inferno untill Aldo was nerfed to once per day.

• In my opionion the loot is fine as it is. Yes in Inferno we got everything faster, but what came then? Everybody was equipped after 2 month of playing and it became really boring afterwards. I prefer if it takes longer to get the items, even if it takes up to one year for everbody to be equiped.

You are right about inferno equipments but they were giving 15% MORE attack/cast speed which is really big difference unlike 25k more attack from new instance' equipments. And I can't refuse, gearing up from inferno was fast (just equipments, not stats) but getting 25k more attack for my dps class doesn't encouraging me to grind that ini for a year

the world chico, and everything in it.

• Hello,

Finally i can tell something about new ini.

First i want tell that new ini is very nice. Something other than always.

Now bosses:

1 boss is too long (artificial extension like 4 boss inferno wchich u change later) i think tactic 80% 60% 40% 20% is enought.

2 boss is 1 with my favorite all is good

3 boss ... (if it's supposed to work like that - ok)

4 boss event pingou ok

5 boss all is good in my opinion ( random mobs are good don't disturb tactic)

next event at the end is stupid that u die if bad jump. Should don't die if bad jump and swim to tp. Idk only we have problem with aggro? Mobs all time lose agrro.

6 boss we killed him. Interesting boss i can tell only it.

Mobs are stupid. Again champion is good because all time stun fear dark etc. Why so much of it?

And finally drop. This is totaly joke. u don't learn on earlier ini? tikal 20-30 min 2 stats and for arcadia coins. Inferno 2 stats 1 stone to rafine where u need rafine only 2 items to eq and 2x stones to stats (5 stats 1 run 40min).

Now new ini i think with good 12 ppl 1:30h-2h and 1 stone to rafine where need 7 items to eq (don't tell me that i don't need rafine all items it is funny) and 1 stat... Pls change it fast. I think nobody come there again.

Check when items and stats was on ah when inferno start. Now price will be 200k dias item for 6 months.

My propostion is: 1 stat in weapon, 1 stat in item which is already rafine, 2x stone to rafine ( 20 items with bosses needed to rafine) and 1 stone to stat ( price 20k coins) as inferno where is 2x. ( together 5x stat "4 random" 1 run like inferno and 3 rafine items).

Because we don't have again where spend our coins

PS Bollo and Onigh i hope your post is joke if no who in your opinon will be everyday farm it 2h to 1 stat and 1 random stones (gl when u drop plate stone and sta/dex)? Maybe you have time idk, but i think more people don't have enought time. I think Playernet must earn. When will items and stats and how much on ah? Who did inferno on start? 1 or 2 guilds. Other people waited for items and stats on ah. Atm players whispers to us because on ah items are rare. Look on price earrings from inferno. With 7 items to rafine will be more problems.

It is only my opinion. I hope team it will solve these issues quickly.

Sorry for my English. I can write inPolish if u prefer haha :)

• Pros:
    - Character selection screen that makes the game look newer
    - Nice instance with interesting solutions and unprecedented events
    Minuses:
    -15k ac for a melted fragment to which you must have 10 shards, 100 dust and an item of clothing and after all you get a c.rap stat I do not know if someone will get it, looking at the prices of stats
    - No teleports after each boss (snowmobile as for me is just a weak AC extractor)
    -Drop on the new instance is perfect, but for 6 ppl instances doing it in 1h.btw, who needs to refine a c.rap-like earring - there are too many elements to wear for refining
    -Change in the scout I do not know who needs it(fairy tale with the largest dps made by the scout so far no one will sell me), and so in this instance the law of existence is now mostly magic class, and supposedly the class balance was supposed to be. C> K, Mdps> Pdps is not a balance.
    Suggested solutions:
    - adding teleports
    - reduction of physical defense of bosses
    -adding a drop according to the formula from Inferno (or how Czarner wrote)
    I do not know if anyone wants to play on the server where he can not develop his favorite class because it is not practical. After domination on the server k / m, s / wd is really the time for the next one?

• Congratulations for doing good instances, interesting bosses, mobs a little less ;p As a whole it is ok, maybe the trash is annoying by constant stun/fear/black screen etc. Drop later...
    1 Boss- everything is fine but it is not necessary artificially extended like 4 boss on inferno (before). Tactics at 80-60-40-20 I think it would be enough.
    2 Boss- In my opinion the coolest boss is good that mammoths are not stunnable anymore. When it comes to random... I think it is pretty cool and does not need to be changed.
    3 Boss- n/c,
    I will not say an event too much, but an interesting escape from the beating of the boss.4 Boss- according to me, random here does not bother tactics so it is ok.
    Event once again interesting escape from the boss but... mobs lose agrro I do not know if it is intentional?
    5 Boss- I think interesting boss. I do not have anything to cling to.
    Now the biggest problem... drop 1 stat? a complete mistake. 1 stone for rafine where 7 items are needed for rafine. Boss should give the item rafined with the second stat. In my opinion, there should be 2 states, the first in weapons, the second in rafined item, 1(maybe 2) stone for rafine and 1 stone for stat maybe for 20k AC? (as in inferno). Why? The instance is long, interesting but long gathering items will be almost impossible, with the currect drop system. It must be changed.Have a look at the inferno items. Until now i get whispers "Do you have inferno earring ..." because he is not on ah and the instances is already a year.With inferno there are now 5 stats (aldo 2 good stats), now you just have to look at ah the prices are very big and there are few stats and sometimes there is no, again the instance has a year... Similar problems were at Tikal where there were few stats and they were expensive until AC was added. These 2 instances were quick compared to the new one where we get 1 stat from item 1 from rafine. Again there will be huge problems with the stats, not to mention the rafined items which are 7 and on inferno there were only 2 (and there is still a problem with earring).
    Drop absolutely must be change because it completely spoils the wonderful impression of a well-made instance.Balance... which does not exist.
    The situation in the new instance is that magical classes are doing DPS and physical "bother" them in doing the DPS.
    In my opinion, the classes like the roque, scout will never catch up with magical classes because they do not have enough patt and what can I say They do not do DPS in comparison to magical classes. Maybe it would be nice to think about reducing physcial defense but also cautiously. I personally did not have the opportunity to check how it falls for example w/wd but does not change the fact that such a roque or scout lose their usefulness at the instance and I hope that this is not the point of creating this instance.
    A strange situation also follows from this that if you want to make an instance quicker, change the class after X boss, a bit strange situation ;/

Trash, Champion has always been my favorite class so I do not have too much problems with mobs but I already see that the knight or warden will have a much bigger problems with it.
    Edit:
    I checked w/wd and it also does not stands out from magic classes. I do not undestand the situation where in some places physical classes are able to do "decent" DPS and in some places there is no chance because they simply beat weakly, and magical classes do not have such a problem.

• Hi all, new ini is longest than dn/zs/hos and dont have option to save team progres.On my opinion this is a bug or dont finished patch like guild siege war beta. Please for info on forum about change this then mayby i back to game on future, on this time is have enought bugged aldo and cheating mobs on inferno(i dont see target and cant atack, but target see me and can atack , doesynt problem is wall between us.

• new ini is longest than dn/zs/hos and dont have option to save team progres.

Nobody is forcing you to run end-game ini, u can always be like u called me "Random" and go to lower inis like Tikal or Inferno. :) U forgot first runs on Inferno in Sandstorm? When run was longer than now? This is a new ini so this need to be long. If u dont have enough time to run once a day ini that take that long time, you musn't. I never saw in the past that ppl was complaining about Grafu, Tosh or KBN are hard and long.

On my opinion this is a bug or dont finished patch like guild siege war beta.

Calling size of an instance a bug is like thinking that Rogue/Mage can be a range dps. :D Or trying to burn a campfire on a Cyclops Lair. :P

cheating mobs on inferno(i dont see target and cant atack, but target see me and can atack

Maybe there is a problem with ur client? Idk, mod.el folder? Few months ago (i dont remember when correctly but it was before disable effects and transformation was ingame setting) one guy had a problem with mobs on tikal before Wrakal, he had mod.el with removing a Shield Form transformation. So maybe problem is there?

Topic:
    Pros:
    - Scout Nerf, finally some other classes have more chances to compare with them on scruti.
    - -%aggro in new gears, cloth especially (greetings Warlock/Champion :D)
    Cons:
    - Blood Arrow on instances. On custom 30sec cooldown, 30sec duration. On runewaker instances 2min cd, 30s duration. I dont know what happened here but about 30s/30s cd/duration Is that hard to activate it permamently like it was 2 years ago?
    - No new lvl cap
    - Useless earring, we have inferno earring + cape so 2/3 setbonus > Gorge earring

About new ini I can't say something, I heared only few words, maybe in some day my guild will try do it. At this momment its kinda imposible. :)

A tu wersja po polsku dla kolegi, znaj moje dobre serduszko:

• Asmodeush
    You told that you wasn't on new ini and will not tell about ini, but u told to Slezanin that new ini is good because is long...

You wrote that inferno on start was long? like new ini? despite that u wasn't there. So i told you first inferno we cleared about 9h (1 day). Each next was about 1,5h. New ini we cleared 7 days. Atm we need about 5-6h to clear this ini. When u go there u will be know why. And finally on last boss u got 1 stat.
    It is not global server so pls don't tell that ppl didn't cry about tosh gc etc. Where are they now?

And still i tell u that scout wasn't the best class (maybe was on tikal). Scout was only comfortable. Go on new ini as scout and try do dps like other magical classes or go on inferno with "good" wrl/ch.

Pls next time write about new thing when u try them.

To this topic i want still add my opinion about new dps on ini. Why now only magical class? We waited on this ini because we thought that finally we will be do somethink other (meele) classes. Now we have only magical class with a lot of difference in dps with pchysical. 0 balance.

• Soo I was wondering what to say that hasn't been said already by others and it's rather hard to find something like that ^^

I really really like this little change that You made on inferno. It's so small but so essential <3 Finally after a year melee classes can fight Loki like every range dps. There's no more waiting for boss to use Fling Lava and then "I have a small window to fight with him for X seconds then run or die". Now i hope to see more variety of classes on this ini like warriors or rogues.
    Also with the scout change scrutinizer looks really nice on inferno. We did Inferno run yesterday and we had s/wd, w/ch, w/m and r/m in party and for me (and i would like to highlight the fact that i'm a healer and i know nothing about dealing good dps on ini) they all were doing good there, there were no big gaps in dps between different classes.

What really bugs me as a healer is that Blood Arrow is buggy now. It's supposed to take 3% of scout's hp and sometimes (if not always, i'm not sure) it takes a lot more than that. It's really disturbing, I give scouts double 36k regen and they are still dying... I would really appreciate if You could fix it as soon as possible.
    To be honest i dont get the point why this buff has to take scouts hp at all. A pure perfection would be to remove this feature and make a normal-not-eating-hp buff. But if I can't have that, a fix is nice too ^^

About new instance:
    It's pretty, it's very pretty :3
    The tactis are nicely done. No complains from me here at all. Not too easy, not too hard, sometimes tricky(that XYZ boss that took us a lot of time and nerves :d) I dont even mind the random factor on for example second boss.
    I don't mind that it is long and that it takes some time to finish it. It's fine here.
    What I DO mind is the difference between mdps and pdps here. Pdps are far behind magical classes. And I don't mean only scout cuz I've seen Shivion on w/wd and Czarner on r/m and it didn't look good for me. In inferno it looks awesome, in Gorge it looks awful :/ Class-Balance is crying in the corner of the room. Please do something about it <3

Please bare in mind that this is a healer's point of view. My point of view. I dont check numbers on scrutinizer, I look at the general

What I also don't like is the drop. I don't know how other guilds got their perfectly stated gear in two months. We did inferno everyday, twice a day and it took much longer than that, raleasing Aldo seed it up only a little cuz there were still problems with pink sta/int and str/str. So I don't know how You guys did that. Now we are doing Inferno in two parties at the same time cuz we have a lot of newbies and they still dont have their perfectly stated gear.
    Knowing how it looked like on inferno I don't like how it looks like it's gonna be on Gorge. 1 stat and 1 item to refine purple gear is too little. Please change this here. Make this ini worth running.
    Also, why You gave us item to refine earrings that no one will use? What for? there are 7 items to refine for each player in party and earring-refine-thingy drops. How are we suppose to react here? Irritation?
    ^
    Please change drop. Right now it stinks, I'm sorry but it really does.

~Vis ♥

Sandstorm - Polska Gildia :love:

Edited 3 times, last by Visenya ().

• After we start doing inferno run have max 1 hour, this ini have 5 hour run bcos have manny lottery (no tactic) skils, like freez 3 heal or stun 5x in row when elephant charge comming...

• Official Post

Universal Answer "Soon" . like last (6 months)

I am not sure what 6 months do you mean. Any official information were not published with such long period before any of our patches or adjustments.

I would like to mention that we prefer quality than speed, which means we often spend more time on making changes and content, to make sure we provide them as issue-free as possible.

• Asmodeush
    You told that you wasn't on new ini and will not tell about ini, but u told to Slezanin that new ini is good because is long...

I do not said that new ini is good or not. I said its good that finally there is a hard instance with long way to the end. :) So pls next time read better. :P

It is not global server so pls don't tell that ppl didn't cry about tosh gc etc. Where are they now?

Where? On Legacy or in my guild. :D Its not global server, yes. But there need to be something challenging. We always wanted easy content, but I learned a lot on Legacy. :) Now I want smth challenging I think Im not the only one. This is my opinion, you can always disagree, thats your choice. :)

And still i tell u that scout wasn't the best class (maybe was on tikal). Scout was only comfortable. Go on new ini as scout and try do dps like other magical classes or go on inferno with "good" wrl/ch.

Comfortable, and easy. You can avoid a lot of tactic on Tikal, Inferno. 1st boss on tikal, 2nd boss on tikal, 1st boss on inferno, last boss on inferno. You counting OP or not OP only with a scrutinizer? Trashmobs was easier for Wl/Ch or other classes with continious AoE dmg. If you compare DPS from whole ini, yeah thats reasonable. But check DPS on boss + avoiding the tactic you will see that to much DMG and to easy to play it looks OP.

Whole answers are my personal opinion and I have full rights to do it. :)
    And if somebody feel offended with my words, sorry I've never wanted to offend somebody with that post. :)

• I suggest you try a new instance and then speak. It is easy to comment on others, but you also need to have good arguments. If you were not there, you do not have them.

• Hello guys :)

After some weeks of experiencing the new content and instance, I would also like to give detailled feedback about all the different aspects of the new instance.

General aspects of Gorge of the Ice Giants

• Very nice instance design. Interesting new textures and landscapes!
    • The way from the respawn point to the instance portal is often not survivable when running through the mobs. This is because the debuff "Atem der Flut" which has a duration of 8 seconds and deals 10% per second. If one gets a second buff stack, one will die for sure. Even with one stack death is very common. This is annoying and should be changed so that players do not always die when entering the instance.
    • Great idea with the "Schneeschuhe" / "Ice Shoes" to increase movement speed in the instance. I think 500 arcadia coins would already be enough, otherwise most players won't use it and intention of removing arcadia coins does not works that much.
    • Blood Arrow does not work normal in the instance. Instead of 3% HP per second players loose 10% HP per second and cooldown is adjusted. If this is intended, please adjust description for that. If its not intended (as i hope since having 5 scouts with that DoT is terrible), please fix that.
    • The 60 second debuff that is caused by blue circles of ice (before boss 3) should be removable as "Schädlicher Effekt".

Trash mobs in Gorge of the Ice Giants

• Also nice design mobs, maybe a little bit more variety would be nice too in future instances.
    • Don't die too fast as in "official" instances. Physical defence of some mobs is too high compared to magical defence.
    • No aggro connection between most mobs. Therefore players can pull trash mobs individually which is kind a boring. When I think about great and challenging trash mobs, I always remember ToSH (level 70).
    • Mobs respawn after one week. I think it would be nice if mobs do not respawn so changing their respawn time to severeal month or so would solve that problem.

Boss 1 - Zak'vi

• Nice event, but come too often. Every 20% would be enough, please don't make it every 10% which is not joyable anymore.
    • 60 second stun should be categorized as "Schädlicher Effekt" so that it can be removed if necessary.
    • Rest of the boss fight is good.

Boss 2 - Iglis

• Nice event, great boss so far.
    • Maybe it would be better to change the buff which is receiving after using the wrong items (oil/fire) from 30 seconds to 15 seconds so that players can use two items in one event phase if necessary. Otherwise the event needs to many players and is dependend from coincidence.

Boss 3 - Nydhor

• We tried a lot at this boss. I have spent many hours in thinking and trying to get the intended tactic, but finally we did not get it. Even though four players get the debuff which looks like a blue fire ball, there is no other hint which helps to get the idea of the tactic.
    • Please change the tactic by implmenting buffs / debuffs / text messages which help to find the wanted tactic so that players can proceed.
    • Actual, bursting is not a nice tactic. After changing the tactic hints, please implement a burst protection so that players need to play the event. Otherwise boss will die by damage without event since there is plenty of time if only 4 players die per 30 seconds.

Event at the Eisriesen-Wachposten / Ice Giant Sentry

• Once again, great ideas and nice event ideas.
    • The small fires should get a tooltip name so that it is easier to find them in instance.
    • Circle with clickable flames seems to be quite random. A hint for how to solve that mystery would be nice. Just brute forcing and trying until correct configuration is not funny but boring and seems useless.
    • NPCs with quizzes are a great idea. But once more, hints for how to solve this properly are missing. Some text messages or clues for the needed drink would be nice. Brute forcing of about 100 possible answers is boring too. But the idea is nice though!

Additional Boss - Pingou

• Pingooouuuu! :love:
    • Loved that boss, was just funny when he appeared :D
    • But in the end, it was a really boring boss fight without any tactic but just damage.

Boss 4 - Melte

• Nice boss room design, we liked that very much.
    • Randomness of whether 1 big mob or all 11 mobs spawn seems very useless for me. If you want the players to defeat one additional wave of 11 mobs per phase, please change it so that all need to be killed but not waiting is enough. That does not make sense.
    • Additionally, please make boss fights not random but rather change it so that it follows a clear structur. I don't see the advantage of pure randomness here.
    • From a logical point of view, I would find it more senseful to use 1 item each to combine it to the next item instead of the actual way. Damage could be 5% instead of 25% per item.
    • Here we have the same issue like with the Water Elementars in front of the instance portal. The debuff "Atem der Flut" is overpowered and can lead to death event with perfect game play. If players are stunned for 3 seconds and four debuffs are distributed at the same time (that happens time by time), players get 40% HP damage per second which means death within 3 seconds where they are still stunned. A range of 1.000 does not seem reasonable for me for that skill.

Event with Hekhing

• Cool dwarf, but decrease its defence, because otherwise the event is boring. We died after a short way but he succeeded until the end without any support. Don't increase mobs attack because players need to fight with them too.
    • The jumping into the portal is anyoing sometimes. If some players don't succeed, it takes too much time just to wait for them. Maybe one solution would be not to kill players in the water but give them high damage which can still be healed if necessary.

Boss 5 - Glacis

• First event: Great idea, very funny in the beginning. But this event takes too long. We need about 10-15 minutes for it which is anoying when dealing with the later stages of the boss fight. Maybe 3 hits each would be enough.
    • Again, we have a big randomness in this boss fight. If the boss sometimes returns with 90% HP, sometimes with 60% and sometimes with 100% HP, there must be a mistake in the boss mechanics. Please don't tell me that this is intended and players need to find out the correct tactic because then there is no hint for that and that is dissatisfying.
    • After some more trys we could imagine that
      there is a pattern in the behaviour of the boss during the first phase
      regarding its HP. But if that guess is correct, then a message of "You
      should aim better." is needed to get that idea. But if the boss returns
      one try with 90%, one with 75%, one with 100% and one with 60% withour
      any messages, that is just bad...

The event phase with totems is just strange and very dissatisfying too:

• We have tried to find out the correct strategy for over 2 hours pure time in this event phase but did not proceed a little bit. There is no clue and no hint what to do with those 4+4 totems.
    • Sometimes the boss spawns the totems immediately after first event, most of the times after a specific time (again randomness...?).
    • But when the boss gets immune, the only way to deal damage is by "Plasmapfeil" (bug I guess?).
    • The issue is that the tank than looses aggro after several time and boss sometime follows DDs randomly even though they do not have most aggro. Please change it so that in this immune phase the boss only attacks the tank respectively the player with most aggro before.
    • If the event really works actual which I can't image anymore because we did everything that came into our mind - including handstand, backword alto and several mystical rituals... - but there was not event a single interaction with the event objects / Hekhing / the boss.
    • Please add buffs / debuffs / text messages / say messages of Hekhing or anything else which gives a hint for what to do. You don't have to tell the solution directly, but give some cryptic messages and information that can help to solve the mystery within the tactic.

I know that this was a longer feedback, but I hope that there are many helpful information and suggestions which will be implemented soon ;)

Additional feedback will be added when I remember it again and marked like this :D

Greetings
    Dendrobatus :love:

• new patch...
    I enter to game and what i see? Blood arrow 10% every 1s.
    Do you think heals must heal main tank or scouts? 10% every 1s is totally absurd. Boss hit % dmg, dots %, heal stun, time cast healing etc. 2-3 scouts and we need 3 heals 1 heal = 2 scout and 2 or 1 heal for all pt with tank.
    I told u scouts aren't the best dps on this server only comfortable. Now scouts aren't good and comfortable.
    Last week we did inferno everyday without scouts and i think it looks better.

• It's still doing best for overall damage, I mean bosses + thrashes, and just not comfortable like all other melee classes

• Why are you not restoring the Blood Arrow as it was in the early days. Same as on Legacy.

Blood Arrow
    Instant
    No Cooldown
    No Runtime

HP Loss 3% every second

and the Damage Boost so that it's well balanced

Without Blood Arrow Scout-DMG is bad compared to other classes, with Blood Arrow (as it is now, 10% HP/s)
    Healer's have to take care of scouts too much compared to other classes...

Hope you will look into that :)

• I suggest make it 120 sec cd, consume 3% hp@80%~ damage but decrease damage of autoshot or/and shot (maybe other skills too except snipe/charged chop/deadly poison bite), which will still keep that as a burst class, as intended, and a little balance adjustment imho.

• As Kaly was suggesting, please update BA to the following:

Blood Arrow
    Instant
    No Cooldown
    No Runtime

HP Loss 3% every second, 10% HP loss every second is too much with all % based hits, since now scout does similar to other classes, not fair to penalize class so much.

Plz consider!

• Why is everyone complaining about the blood arrow ?

Is it that hard to just turn one skill off if you expecting dmg ?
    Also, Scout is still bugged - No changes at all in the absurd dps in burn

"Vater, vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun!"
    Lukas Evangelium 23:34

• "Also, Scout is still bugged - No changes at all in the absurd dps in burn"

scout is a burst class and there is no absurd dps in burn now, I don't see it at all in our runs.

Re BA - 10% hp per sec with some events like 4th boss in inferno which takes away more then half hp is too excessive, as I said, other classes do comparable damage and scout 100% loses to many classes which are sustained, scout needs BA to even be competitive, your suggestion to turn it off is not really an option if you want to maintain dps.

• 10% from scouts BA is to much. There is no time to heal scouts and tank together with one healer.

I propose change it back to 3%. Even with 120s cd It can be. But will be better for healers, to not frustrate them. More than 2 scouts is uncomfortable for even druid/warden which is the easiest healer.