Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• A scout receives 1.4 attacks for 1 strength and 1.4 attacks for 1 dexterity, a robber receives 1.4 attacks for 1 dexterity and 1.3 attacks for 1 strength

I wish scouts would receive that much. But again, if I remove cards, you get 1.2 attack for 1 dex and 1.3 for 1 strength.

Rogues getting it vise versa. 1.3 for 1 point dex and 1.2 for 1 point strength

Greetings

• I did the same, but without extra class and equipment. I got the numbers that I wrote

• This problem is probably about "Arcadian Patience" buff that is consuming 2 rage every second which is a known issue. It will be corrected with next patch on all zones. Rest will be investigated meanwhile.

Oh, I understand.

So, rage decreasing along with displaying dark pink "-2, -2, -2...", it's 'cause of that stuff the buff "Arcadian Patience", is it?

I see. I'm looking forward to fix.

Regards

• A little addition regarding ch/r Shadow Pulse: https://gyazo.com/276359035de61f2ceb7c160afcc216c5

I figured I should add a screenshot, so I made one from tonights run. 36% dodge certainly is no normal skill behaviour.

To support the post above from Sere, I tested it myself and indeed dodge rate is WAY WAY too high, my hammer skill is maxed, so it cant be weapon level - I suspect it maybe uses magic accuracy? Please check and fix as this skill is essential part of the ch/r rotation;

I also tested ch/r some and I stand by my initial comment that the nerf to shadow explosion to only 10% pa from 50% is way too much - all while still maintaining 50% healing penalty - ch/p has no penalty 8% pa and sta lol, for example. My suggestion to change

shadow explosion to give 20% pa and keep 8% pdam or go 25% pa and 0 pdam, but 10% currently is making ch/r less viable relative to other champs like ch/wl for example. Please consider!

• It would not be bad if you put in a training camp at the time of balancing classes of NPCs that would sell weapons (gold t15 +20) to any class. so that this weapon would stand very little and work no more than 5 minutes. So that people can test different combinations of classes. and after you officially announce that the balancing is complete, then remove this NPS. I hope my idea will be supported.

• It would not be bad if you put in a training camp at the time of balancing classes of NPCs that would sell weapons (gold t15 +20) to any class. so that this weapon would stand very little and work no more than 5 minutes. So that people can test different combinations of classes. and after you officially announce that the balancing is complete, then remove this NPS. I hope my idea will be supported.

I like this Idea very much , but the Weapons the Npc should Sell should be the same as they are Sold in the Custom Instances + the GM´s have to make sure that the Weapons wont be used Outside of Itnal Camp e.g to kill Aldo etc

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• Can you return the mage rogue dps again pls?

I think the class balance has the purpose that the players can choose more class to play, but lately the magic class has been very nerfed, making classes like mage rogue completely uselees compared to physical classes.

For example if i have leather gear i can play, scout warden, scout druid, scout rogue, rogue mage, rogue scout, rogue warlock, rogue warden.

If i have chain gear i can play, Champ rogue, champ warlock, warden warrior, warden scout, warrior scout, warrior warden, and i can make a decent dps.

But if i have cloth gear? mage scout, mage warden , no more mage combinations. I should be a warlock champ as before the balance?

Im not asking that the mage be the best dps, just give me more options to play with cloth gear

• Hi, I would like to report a bug + comment more on ch/wl:

1) Apparent bug: Endless pulse should take 10% hp but instead taking 40% hp - this was fine before, plz fix;

2) Dark Energy Punishment - 6.5% dot for sec is too much - no need for that esp since the actual buff is nerfed so much, plz change to 4-5%.

Multiple hp dots and how much % aoe damage a lot of mobs in RoFL do make this class really not pleasant to play, cant be the intent. I would go to ch/r, but shadow pulse still has issue to be fixed + shadow explosion need some buff to make class comparable to ch/wl.

Thanks!

• I agree. There are classes that do both more singletarget and aoe damage without any drawbacks, so no need for making ch/wl this unpleasant to play.

If you change the hp requirements of Endless Pulse though, please alter Indomitable Spirit accordingly.

• You need to return the robber mage his mass, since only the Gladiator is present in the game. It's not normal that no mage has mass attacks equal to a Gladiator and a guardian. A good warrior mage, Gladiator and mage robber can be good konturentami, if mages robbers return double damage mass, do it without rollback, return zergovost in point. To avoid overkill, you can cut the power of the skills themselves. I am against someone being made weaker, I am for equal chances and success of bundles that wear cloth, leather and chain mail. :saint:
    Otherwise, why change everything, if in the end the majority remained to play as warriors magicians and gladiators.

• ? The latest patches for the champ nerfed the class so hard, that it is not even equal to other chain classes like warden. the identity of the champion was destroyed. the last stable champ/warlock was destroyed to, cause of the high life drain

• I think the skill is fine. I don´t even notice the damage and for this patt increase it´s totally okay.

yeah that's why you trading your hammer :)

Sad truth champ now is not viable endgame, there are other chain classes that do more on burst/aoe damage and single damage , I can go r/wd and do more than champ or can go warr or wd and do more than champ; there is hardly a point to play champ anymore...

ch/wl with these life drains makes it extremely unpleasant to play and if not changed there will be barely any champs left, I am last one playing champ main in my guild I think and will prob change too unless things change, devs really destroyed it :( and there is not even a single combo really viable;

ch/m - some buffs are nice, but no spammable damage hit apart rune pulse - you cant play this as end game dps without that, doubt anything will change for champs but if you plan, need something else ch/m noone will play; add something that can hit 700-800 ish dps like you did for ch/p for example

ch/r - commented above, not viable atm

ch/p - nice range of skills but behind ch/wl and not viable

ch/wl - still best champ combo but WAY behind classes like r/wd, r/ch, wd/w, w/s to name a few both in terms of burst/aoe and single target lol

Devs, if you aimed for balance, don't kill classes like that...

• Auras as Haidon buffs were the best idea to implement, but we can get Wishing Weil buffs too from it? For example Blue and Purple aura is for haidon, White and Orange is for wishing weil?

I think would be awesome to have them both, to not spent all the time at wishing weil to get proper buff if its available. :D

Edit: Checked all auras, and as I see it is divided like that:
    Purple and Green is for DPS, giving Str, Dex, Int, Matk, Patk
    Blue and Orange is for Survival, giving Stam, Def, Mdef, HP
    and White is for Attribs, giving Int, Str, Dex, Stam, Wis

So I propose to change Green and Orange to giving weil buffs just like Haidon types, and Implement one more aura for Attribs :D

• A few opinions before trying anything in RoFL:

- WD/D: Reduced Sepal Stab damage by 90%. Dear Lord I need some testing but this is scary as hell.

TESTED: Is good, pet is slowly to catch up specially on mobs but this change gave a little boost on burst which this class was missing. Pet dmg is enough.

- M/R: Reduced Kiss of the Vampire damage increment to 10%. Yeah, keep nerfing it. This class sustain and burst is a joke. Is literally the worst mage combination and nerfs never stop. Every time i see a nerf on this class I feel like im being recorded and someone will appear to sprank on me and say, Hey it was a joke! Happy April Fools Day!?(

- Mage: Reduced cooldown of Purgatory Fire to 1 second, changed cost to 8% MP. M/CH: Changed Ion Storm to affect area spells too. Thank you for taking a step back on both. The huuuuge mana cost will need to be tested.

TESTED: Is insane, this skill dmg is ridiculously low compared to literally any other class (like 10 to 20 times less dmg buffed) to cost 8% mana.

- M/S: Fixed class pet wasn’t scaling MP, based on owner attributes. Finally! THX!

Added Haidon’s Arcane Arts effects to custom auras. That is so so so nice! I ask the same as Asmo, any chance to have both? If this remove the crashes for going to Varanas it makes sense we could have both so we dont need to go there.

• P/W: "Changed Fighting Spirit Combination, Explosion of Fighting Spirit and Ascending Dragon Strike to inflict physical water damage"

At least, description and color shows as light damage.

Still not sure if damage is affected by Prayer or Holy Blessing. Tested with 105 normal mobs and output damage does not seems to be greater.

• I don´t like the change on the 2nd boss in Rofl, that u can´t do multiple crystals in one "phase" anymore. It was a kind of skill to do it quicker and rewarding if you play it well. Now it is just annoying and timewaste.

• I don´t like the change on the 2nd boss in Rofl, that u can´t do multiple crystals in one "phase" anymore. It was a kind of skill to do it quicker and rewarding if you play it well. Now it is just annoying and timewaste.

No, it was a kind of a bug and using it, is actually a kind of exploiting ;)