Posts by Byldi

In its current form, Katana on a rogue is really uninteresting. The idea of firing the skill when an exclamation mark appears above the head could be even interesting, but unfortunately it does not work. Large groups of mobs crowd confusion on contact dps this form will not pass, very often it is hard to notice this exclamation. Please change it in some meaningful way.

Next thing you are adding new weapons like Pistol, Katana, Guitars, Spear, etc. which are practically not used at all and no one is running with it because the connections on which they can be used are simply too weak. The variety of weapons is nice in my opinion, but it would be nice if each of them was really useful.

Ofc you say taht when you rised price to 30k , my point is that even if i go every day guild run for wb and even if it drops every day dex/dex and lets say guild will pass all of them to me , i need 16 days for every piece of gear,and thats scenario which will never happen , so its more like 2 months to get all and probably if i have luck , so if thats normal to you then great ...

What if you could get everything in the game in a month? So how long do you think people would play it? I think they would get bored of the game very quickly because they would have no purpose. I understand your frustration with the price of this stat, but that still doesn't preclude you from getting it for free with your time. It looks the same for all players

Any chance you can put Titan stats in some more places and ways to get , bcs its rly hard to get them, and bcs of that prices are rly high ,dont want to say overpriced by 2-3 times ,all other stats you can get much easyer and much faster.

Titan stats should be the way they are. It's hard for everyone to get them the same and the world boss has been around for a long time and just a little bit of desire and I think most guilds are able to beat him and get these stats. I believe that not everything in the game should be easy to get, but that's just my opinion.

I would like the lower set to be added to the dark core instance. I believe that it would increase the willingness of players to attend this instance even more. For the future, I believe that endgame instances should always have upper and lower sets to get, this increases the lifetime of the instances.

R/D = Tragedy

I checked Rogue Bard and it's a tragic combination. Without beer, there is absolutely nothing to beat with, there is still a lack of energy and focus. In beer it is also terribly poor. Besides, it is also based on too often duplicated patterns. At the moment it is completely useless and I think it should be completely rebuilt and done in a more interesting way.

And where are the announced changes? New path and nothing :(

And such changes should be ...

=O

What do you mean? They never said that the monster card patch will be the next patch, only that the final information on how the new card system will work will be announced on the day of the patch.

And the fact that we were given information beforehand, which btw everybody always cries about, never meant, at least from what I understood, that these changes will be implemented with the next patch. It just meant, that the designers wanted our input on how they plan to change the system.

It's a pity that the patch with cards was supposed to be in January and tomorrow will be March :) Yes, I know the ddos attacks. But they delayed all this terribly, it seems a little too much to me. if it goes on like this, this year we won't see a new instance and pvp changes :)

Please note that only newly looted cards will be included in new system as usually

Personally, I do not like it, if someone has a unique card, he has had a lot of trouble to get it or paid a large amount of diamonds to buy it will have to do it again

New stones for easier creating better cards

There will be added 4 new stones for diamonds, each stone is responsible for the rarity of the card. They will increase the numerical attribute values to 100% and make the card available on additional decks.

These stones are a quick solution for players who don't have time to participate in the Stardom system. The cost of the stones is unknown at this time.

But the stones have certain properties. If a player wants to receive bonuses from the Stardom system, he needs to develop the card, until then, bonuses will not be available even if the stone is used.

I like this change. But I'm afraid the cost of this stone will come from outer space. But so far I like the changes, I hope they will be implemented quickly

It seems to me that the end game instance and I think that SK is at the moment it should not be for everyone like any other. In the right composition and after selecting the appropriate classes, it can be made and you do not need the best equipment. I think most of them will be able to do it this time to unlock the possibility of making an artifact and then they will be able to farm the resources. You can always take the weaker people only on the last boss to allow them to complete the mission. Let's not go to the extreme that the new instances should be for everyone, because it is not so. The world boss has been around for half a year now and only 3 guilds have done it, maybe it's time to first improve on him and then go to SK :)

Not really, you have to do full instance to unlock it (or it can be done on normal?)

For the quest, yes. But you don't need to farm it. I saw groups running a full run within 6 hours just for the quest. There is always a way by playing tactics and mechanics or optimising the party setup. ;)

In that case, maybe the refined one is better than the normal +6?

A little better, of course. Also, the effects of the refined ones will be improved slightly. ;)

In my opinion, it would be good if at least this basic version of the artifacts were writeable and tradable. I don't understand the idea of blocking dumbbells with items. In order to unlock the space for the artifact, you have to create an instance anyway. So it would be nice if the artifact was not assigned. Who would like to buy it, just like any other item. with time there will also be another artifact, I think that blocking the purchase of items is bad because new players still have a lot to do to reach the highest level. You have to do Cenedrils, Upgrade the monster cards. Title Missions, Capture Draco Pets etc.

It would be nice if the artifact had durability as on other items and had golden hammers working on them. If you want to put runes into them, it's nice if they have stats like in other items

I confirm I have the same: D

I do not understand your statement of abuse, has it ever, anywhere, been forbidden to farm trash in the instance? Following this line of reasoning, when making tiers, you also need to make a full instance and then break the team.

Apparently it was forbidden (wb case), because we also only "farmed" and now noone gets punished(luckily). Isn't it fair? XD. The Statement of Kaga is totally valid and as you already mentioned, we farmed stats and items like t stones at worldboss, because the design allowed it xD. So why should we think, it is not allowed. But the difference is, that we got a 2 week ban. In the World boss case we alone were able to farm == exploiting and abusing, caused a ban . Now all ppl were able to farm ago the change in KS == no exploit, no abusing, though it is the same case...

Can anyone explain the rules? Are the rules the same for everyone?

I did not write anything about what it looked like on the world's barefoot, you describe it. And if the case was as you say, for me the blockade was well deserved. Because there is evidently a 24-hour ban in order not to get a drop on instances, it is not. We were able to do it too, because we were already killing this boss and we knew about it, but we did not do it. But it is not for me to judge whether you were doing wrong or right, it is supportive of this. The topic also does not really concern the world barefoot, but only the SK instance. And I don't think there is anything else to go into here

I do not understand your statement of abuse, has it ever, anywhere, been forbidden to farm trash in the instance? Following this line of reasoning, when making tiers, you also need to make a full instance and then break the team. The same applies to the monster card farm. I think the words of the team are not thought out, just like the SK drop system was not thought out. The milk has spilled and you have to take responsibility for your mistakes, not the mistakes of the players. There is no 24-hour ban on any instance after taking it all, so that no one has abused anything. It is you who have not thought about what you are introducing and any change is not fair now for the rest.

Go back to what it was and don't make the same mistakes when creating the next instance

My opinion on the change is that if u want to make it more viable to go for full runs instead of farming the first rooms then change the droprate from mobs and give the bosses more loot.

This way it won't be as valuable to farm the first mobs and more valuable to go for full runs.

And to the other people here. If you have problems go and talk about it in private chats this should be for feedback and not for some private war thanks.

I fully agree with you. I also think that unnecessary comments about the displayed items and their prices should not take place when we are talking about the instance and the method of dropping raw materials on it

let's just increase the drop on the barefoot from 1 to 5 x 2 and it will be ok :)

Mister has already proved whose good lies in his heart while making a world boss :) And the fact that we sell these items by making the entire instance without any problems is not in our favor so that everyone can collect items from the trash. Rather, it would be the other way, but it should be fair to everyone, if some of them had a chance to feed the materials without hitting barefoot, others should also have it.

I didn't know that someone in this game forces someone to buy something: D Everyone can get items the way they like, if someone wants to and has someone to get it with, if someone has no one and wants to buy it, he will buy it. Everyone decides for himself and it should stay that way

ofc nobody is forced. :) But I like stuff that's unique to the character, something that you can't just buy if you're rich enough. Let's wait for the details though

We will wait carefully and see what it will look like :)

I for one am happy about stuff you actively have to farm yourself. Buying in everything is lame. Maybe the Artefacts will be a little bit like Cenedrils: Parts are buyable, parts are only farmable.

I didn't know that someone in this game forces someone to buy something: D Everyone can get items the way they like, if someone wants to and has someone to get it with, if someone has no one and wants to buy it, he will buy it. Everyone decides for himself and it should stay that way

I am a bit concerned about the fact that the artifacts cannot be written off. I don't know what it will look like until I find out. But now I am afraid that it will not be possible to sell them when changing equipment, exchange with someone etc. It blocks a bit of people's willingness to go to the instance once they get it because they won't have any reason to go there

In my opinion, lowering the damage now doesn't make any sense and addressing that. Damage was now being lowered. The instance is already heavily exploited and artificially extended by several events that should look different. In fact, instead, there could be longer and more difficult boss fights. Now they should focus on the upcoming instance so that its level is high enough. Now dealing with an Instance that has been around for quite a long time and most of the players are fed up with it and waiting for something new does not make sense. If they extended it now, it would only discourage people from doing it.

I don't understand why r/ch damage is reduced when there are so many stronger classes that should be nerfed. no villain is in competition with magic equipment. Of course, I'm talking about the same character development, equipment and a similar character comprehension.