Posts by Byldi

I checked it once and I also think that it is too weak compared to other classes, the same for r/d

In this thread, it's not about changing the roles of the classes and making DPS lessons only about Balance DPS or heals. Most of the players talk about which class needs to be strengthened and which one needs to be weakened. If someone does not understand this, he should not comment here. And in this class balancing the idea is to be able to play each one and enjoy the game on your favorite combination without weakening your team. Players who don't care about the best instances won't get it. When going to a new, theoretically most difficult instance, you need to have the strongest team possible, and not everyone wants to be forced to play only one or the other given beating or healing class only because it is stronger, the point is that all of them should be fairly equal and then everyone can enjoy the game. It is known that the beating class will not heal, and vice versa. It's time to finally figure it out.

Are you saying that class balancing is to be done for players who cannot play with them? I do not use lua and I do not see the need for a kitty. But a well-written kitty will not make anyone learn to play. You need to read your skills and understand how to use them. Only then can you write your own kitty that will suit your style of play. When I started my adventure on this server, I have never used a kitten before. But it is quite easy and you can learn it quickly with a few hints from others and you will be able to do it yourself. I think people in the guild will tell you what and how. I recommend that you sit a bit on your skills, go for mannequins and see what is best for your class, what combination of skills and it will pay off for sure.

As for the rogues, I don't think any of the connections are too strong, on the contrary, looking at other classes, especially magic ones, which are much more powerful. But maybe that's just my feeling. Maybe I am doing something wrong and I am not able to use the potential of my class. As for the alignment of classes, it is also difficult because people have different opinions on a given class because they run with different players who do not fully use the potential of their class. As for the D / Wrl, I think it should actually be weakened from 10% at the beginning as I tested this combination. I exchanged my equipment for a while with a friend from my guild and I find that not having such a prepared character for mage equipment, I deal comparable or even more damage than on my rogue. It is not true in every situation, because on my r / ch I can take more damage on a single target, but maybe I do not fully use the potential of d / wrl because I have never played magic classes before. In addition, this borrowed equipment is weaker than my leather one. For these reasons, I think that d / wrl should be slightly weakened :)

S/W , WD/S , WD/D

you must have played with a very weak d / wrl if you say so. D / wrl is the first class that should get a damage reduction. At this point, it beats large groups very strongly, and so does the single target. Moreover, it requires practically no effort. and doesn't need any set skill. It should not be like this

It seems to me that a good buffer in a random run is to look for it with a candle. Most only go for a drop. Most people don't use their basic skills, let alone buffs from wars and instruments.

I don't like the idea with stars. You are really combining a lot of changes and the effect is the same. Still no one likes it. Make it so that a card once dropped can be used in 3 decks and, above all, reduce the price (the cost of making a card is the biggest problem of this system). Instead of giving new entertainment to players who try to maximize everything, it only causes frustration and reluctance to play. It should probably be the other way around :)

I can spend diamonds on upgrading cards, but in a decent amount

Alternatively, you add a stone that maximizes all the stats on the card for promotion in the item store for about 250-300 diamonds, it would be cool for me. Randomness would have to be obtained the appropriate statistics on the card, but you could maximize them all with one stone

Today I started to upgrade cards after the recent changes and I find that I even like the system apart from these three sets of cards. Probably there will be no person who will collect 2 sets of cards, many of which are unique and hard to get.

I tried to max out one card to see how much it will cost me and be careful to get these values on this https://gyazo.com/2580bfea0b059da2886111b28bd0ebd4

I have spent 2,500 diamonds and the card is not maxed out.

I understand that the server must earn money, the game must earn money, but let's not exaggerate when you can deal with all the cards, the cost of making 1000 cards will be 2,500,000 diamonds. Anyone wondering how you did it? I think this is greatly exaggerated. I understand that some will be able to max the card for 1500 diamonds, others will have to spend 4000 diamonds, it depends on luck, but the prices are still exaggerated. reduce the costs at least ten times which will give you a very large profit anyway. Give the opportunity to use once earned cards in all 3 decks and the system will even be quite nice.

If something is not understandable, I apologize. My English is not the best.

As for the monster cards, if you can already have 3 different sets of cards, does it make sense to have magic, physical and defense cards? And wouldn't it be worth going back to the original statistics on the cards? Their reduction somehow motivated me to do them.

It seems to me that we play on two different servers after what you write about M / K. On a full flight of the Kingdom of Forgotten Legends it is impossible to catch up with M / K on my R / Ch. And this is one of the Rogue's strongest connections

In my opinion, in order for the combination of R/Wrl to be equalized with others, he should get some area skill. I would like the double throw skill to be more used, maybe change some elite skill so that the double throw does not have a global cooldown and works like a reflected shot within 80 range? You would probably have to reduce the cooldown time of this skill, but that's all for testing. I think it would be a nice change :)

In my opinion, when a new Instance with better equipment comes in, the ratio of dexterity to physical attack for rogue and scout should be changed from 1.3 to 1.8 attack. Most of the dex / dex stats are practically useless right now. And the prices for stats with dexterity are practically worth nothing

In the summer of 2021, I went on a trip to visit my family. The destination of my journey was my uncle's house in the village of Tomara, 50 km from the city of Dalanis.

When I was packed and ready to travel, I got into a taxi which took me to the nearby station. The journey was supposed to take about 5 hours by fast train. As I sat down in my car, my attention was drawn to strangely silent and pale people.

After about 3 hours of driving, I heard a strange story told by the two men sitting opposite drinking some drink.

Best of all, the subject of their stories were strange events that took place near the village where my uncle lived, in the forest and ancient ruins located there.

The swarthy, sad man told another man that for about a year now strange noises had been heard from the ruins, frightening, chilling noises in the veins, and a strange fog was rising over the ruins. Apparently, at the beginning, residents heard these noises approximately every 3 months, but recently the frequency of strange sounds and roars has increased and you hear them every 30 days.

In this moment a second man intervened and said that these sounds were apparently made by two legendary dragons "Zgargos & Phargos" and then there was an awkward silence that lasted until the end of my journey.

After reaching my uncle's house, I immediately asked about this story and, to my surprise, my uncle confirmed everything. I decided to go to the ruins and explore it all, and when I find out something, I will inform you about it.

To be continued...

Now I don't know if we are talking about the samerun. Because if so and you came for b2, I disagree even more that w/r is too weak

I said, I switched the class after b2.

I misunderstood what you wrote. But despite everything, my experience and feeling with run with this combination is a bit different.

But I think the more people write their opinions the better.

Maybe the other Wariors are just too strong? After a few flights with Bestdps, Ramer and the later with you, I don't think the this combination of classes is too weak. It seems to me that your equipment was not fully golden and the difference in the entire flight between us was not very significant.

But that's just my opinion, maybe your feelings are different in other team setups

don't know if you realized it, but i switched after b2 ^^. doing 50% or less than other classes, even if i miss 4 golden items (but have higher tiered weapons btw) is a bit underperforming in my eyes

Now I don't know if we are talking about the samerun. Because if so and you came for b2, I disagree even more that w/r is too weak

Maybe the other Wariors are just too strong? After a few flights with Bestdps, Ramer and the later with you, I don't think the this combination of classes is too weak. It seems to me that your equipment was not fully golden and the difference in the entire flight between us was not very significant.

But that's just my opinion, maybe your feelings are different in other team setups

As for me, it is not possible that all classes will ever deal the same damage.
    And it seems to me that it is much better than before because there are no such big differences as they were.
    Most combinations require subtle changes.Looking in terms of the highest instance currently. When a new instance comes in, everything can change.

In my opinion, this is what this balance is all about. Seasons for new connections where you need to make new weapons. At the beginning, the connection will probably be too strong, people will make weapons and it will be weakened.

This was the case with almost all connections that were rebuilt.

i don't think classes that are using rare weapons such as gun, 1h axe or weapons that aren't related with the main class etc are getting weakened. r/ch, s/ch, r/w, w/r, d/w are still top tier dps in my opinion.

My point is that they are always exaggerated at the beginning. And as for these classes, most of them were already too weak, only got reinforcements again. Read the latest changes :)

Warden/Rogue

• Changed Walker Spirit to Broken Asymmetry; Your skills will inflict damage again by using your offhand weapon, and increases 1-H weapon damage by 8%.

You seriously want to force warden/rogue to have 1h weapons? Cause if that is your intention i would say that this is hilarious, unnecessary and infuriating.

In my opinion, this is what this balance is all about. Seasons for new connections where you need to make new weapons. At the beginning, the connection will probably be too strong, people will make weapons and it will be weakened.

This was the case with almost all connections that were rebuilt.

And for me it's already irritating and this balance and character rebuilding takes way too long.

The best for Rogue, after buffing, is 4 x dex and 2x str stats, assuming you put the highest stats.

But if you want to play a scout, the best stat there is 3 x 3.

You have to think for yourself and decide what will be best for you :)

In the card system, it was enough to add cards in instances where they are missing and add some zone bonuses. It would be enough and for me it would be more motivating to have all the cards in the zone.

Now this is another system for me made to rip money away from the player.

I understand that the game has to earn money etc, but not this way.