Class Balance [Patch 10.2.1.1000] & Bard

• I think the warlock dmg in burst and aoe burst are pretty damn good. It just needs a bit of qol and maybe a little more offburst dmg and it is fine. Giving it flat out more dmg is probably too strong. Especially since dark dmg is rly well supported in this game. And if it was a buff to 1h wand you would run the risk of having 9 more D/Wl classes in the game thx to new Tali.

• Hi,

anyone played Rogue/Priest these days? Feels pretty underperforming comparing with for example m/k and s/w. Not to mention how many worlds underperforming comparing with m/r or d/wl or or or xD

Furthermore you need to use mana potions on cd (which is not enough btw...) and need to call for mana every 20 seonds

I guess patience and salvation should give more than 1% each stack. It was nerfed from total 40% damage to now 15%, which is quite too much tbh.

Solution 1: increase patience and salvation dmg to 2% each stack

Solution 2: increase maximum stacksize of patience and salvation to 25-30 (which only can be reached with 40th elite). so you cannot have max dmg all the time

Greetings

• I checked it once and I also think that it is too weak compared to other classes, the same for r/d

• Hey can Wardens get a tiny bit of love? <3

It’s a nice class and the dps wardens do okeyish damage if players buff up there dps pet.

I love the concept of the pet, but I think the dps pet does to much damage compared to the warden himself.

In runs in rofl the pet does around 40% to 75% of the damage in the scrutinizer, that means that the pet is (depends on group composition) sometimes up to 3x as strong as the player.

Before any fine tuning I think the wardens need an overall damage boost of 15% - 35%

Some thoughts:

• After a rofl run, around 25% - 45% of the damage of the warden was done by his dps pet
    • The damage of a pet’s skill should be at least 2-4 times a white hit from a pet (attack)
    • “Nature Crystal” additional gives a 20% Physical Attack passive bonus only to the pet’s master
    • Increase 1-Handed damage
    • Warden/Priest should receive one of the following
      • While wearing the dps chain equipment the Divine Oak Walker should still be a good healer
      • Some sort of raid wide perma buff for increasing dps for example “Amplified Attack Enhancer”, when there is already an “Amplified Attack” active from a priest, it gives additional 3% extra PAtt/Matt. If no “Amplified Attack” is active it gives 15% PAtt/Matt.
    • Warden/Knight’s “Frantic Briar” reduces enemies attack and defense values with 10% (-10% PAtt, -10% Matt, -10% PDef and -10% MDef) for 10 seconds

Enjoy &):thumbup:

• About warlock / Scout itself... At the begining of balance, we needed more time to kill mobs and the mechanic of this class was good and really pleasant to play.

Now everything is faster, you can't use 1.5s channel like before. Most mobs die in the middle of your channel and u spent 2 psi for half dmg.

Turning yourself into dps mode is also terrible, shots should give 3 psi instead of one, you need like 10s to go back to dps in most situatitions and that is crazy.

Aoe was never good. This class was mostly single dmg but now its meh in every possible way.

• I don't understand why r/ch damage is reduced when there are so many stronger classes that should be nerfed. no villain is in competition with magic equipment. Of course, I'm talking about the same character development, equipment and a similar character comprehension.

• After the last nerf on s / wd, it currently lags behind the best classes. I would suggest a slight change to skill ID 494038 from 50% to 55%.

Better revert the change of the s/wd and make the entling offering do 45% dmg. A skill shouldnt be based on luck after 30 stacks. Its a really bad mechanic.

• After the last nerf on s / wd, it currently lags behind the best classes. I would suggest a slight change to skill ID 494038 from 50% to 55%.

Better revert the change of the s/wd and make the entling offering do 45% dmg. A skill shouldnt be based on luck after 30 stacks. Its a really bad mechanic.

if the change would be reverted, the entling offering needs to be reduced to 25-30%, to be not OP like before ^^

• Better revert the change of the s/wd and make the entling offering do 45% dmg. A skill shouldnt be based on luck after 30 stacks. Its a really bad mechanic.

if the change would be reverted, the entling offering needs to be reduced to 25-30%, to be not OP like before ^^

Yes maybe we can try this, but the overall mechanic to me seems just pointless, better nerf the dmg but make it reliable.

• About the new patchnotes...

I'm getting really excited about all those healer changes!!! :love:

I know that those changes will be balanced out in spreaded over a few patches.

But i think the idea's are really cool!!!

GJ Devs & team! &):thumbup:

• Yes same here. :thumbup: thx for finally upcoming healer balancing <3

• I'm not sure I like that druid/priest and priest/druid can buff dmg and attack. People will always want healers to play one of those 2 combos. Not a good thing imho.

About buffing depending on your wisdom, oh wow. We will see how that goes. Big change.

Scary changes but exciting at the same time 🤗

• I'm not sure I like that druid/priest and priest/druid can buff dmg and attack. People will always want healers to play one of those 2 combos. Not a good thing imho.

About buffing depending on your wisdom, oh wow. We will see how that goes. Big change.

making it possible for players to play more out-there classes like wd/p or using a ch/d as secondary heal will be possible then! I am excited uwu

Yea.., you got a point...
    I really, really, REALLY LIKE that all those other healer combo's became viable now,

but the buff & debuff potential of one single classcombo: a druid/priest (Buff Damage/Attack power/HitPoints/Magic Defense/Received Healing, Debuff targets: remember seeds?) is huge!!!
    Luckely those buff/debuff skills are not exclusive to the druid/priest.

Besides that those buffs & debuffs a druid/priest is also already OP because of the multiple raid wide damage reductions and heals.
    (nerf druid/priest) ;)

And making 6% wl buff and surge of awareness depending on heal bonus or wisdom too, would make it even more great if those to skills changed to general class skill too :D

The wl/m supporter need a good heal gear in such case, if none wl/x healer is in raid *.*

• Increased Savior of Light casting time to 3 seconds from 2, reduced cooldown to 120 seconds from 180, removed damage reduction effect, reduced cooldown reduction amount to 1 second for each heal instead of 3, increased MP cost to 15% from 10%.

greetings

(I'm scared, if we can play big manadrain dps classes anymore soon)