Scout Class [Feedback]

• You know, that 15% atkspeed on a Scout is significantly weaker than how it is for melee? For melee it would have been correct:

1/(1-15%)=~ 1.176

• after formula change maybe yes. a bit. but even if it is only 10% increase, it's 10% and multiplied with 18% of mana blood arrow, which is more than than berserk damage. even without looking at attack values / movespeed and so on (and btw the movespeed is an important thing atm in every instance... first hit wins)

• Snipe

-increases Snipe's crit hit rate chance

btw regarding this.

I would go further and say: If "Target Area" (ID 490464) is running, the Snipe will hit always critical.

With that change, it could be more easier to balance scouts, whos damage is varying very much depending on your snipe.

• You know, that 15% atkspeed on a Scout is significantly weaker than how it is for melee? For melee it would have been correct:

1/(1-15%)=~ 1.176

after formula change maybe yes. a bit. but even if it is only 10% increase, it's 10% and multiplied with 18% of mana blood arrow, which is more than than berserk damage. even without looking at attack values / movespeed and so on (and btw the movespeed is an important thing atm in every instance... first hit wins)

Berserk is a 26.2% dmg buff but it increases your damage by more than that.

Depending on how op your Gear is and of course depending on which class, you can expect it to increase your dmgvalue by 40% or more. Why does this happen?

% dmgbuffs for physical classes work in a unique way. For example if you have 100k damage from Weapon but 10k dmg from gear and thus total dmg is 110k common sense dictates the following:

110k * 1.262 = 138820

However, dmg from Gear and also cards get considered twice. So for mainweapon:

100k * 1.262 = 126200

for Gear and cards:

10k * 1.262² = 15926.44

Total = 126200 + 15926.44 = 142126.44.

Now this is not much higher than the common sense approach of 138820. But the more % dmg buffs you stack (Blood Arrow, Tamb, Berserk etc.) the more valuable the dmg from Gear becomes. This is why OP Gear on physical classes make a huge difference on final damage values.

Therefore I prefer moncef approach to not compare % values you see on description, but final values that actually appear in scrut. Not saying I agree with his assessment but that is because I never played Scout in very serious situations because I know they suck compared to Rogues.

• you can expect it to increase your dmgvalue by 40% or more. Why does this happen?

However, dmg from Gear and also cards get considered twice.

not for scouts. it's way less than for melees.

And nobody is talking about the Focus buff of S/D which increase the base unbuffed attack value by a huge amount if you are buffed... but who cares :D

Scout seems dead and weak. so. buff scout :D

• Habe ich das richtig verstanden? Es ist nicht wichtig Schaden zu machen sondern nur schnell den anderen die Möglichkeit nehmen Schaden zu machen? ^^

Also nach dem Motto: alle die die Treppe nach oben gehen laufen Rechts, alle anderen die die Treppe nach unten laufen gehen Links - damit es keinen Stau gibt ;)

• Habe ich das richtig verstanden? Es ist nicht wichtig Schaden zu machen sondern nur schnell den anderen die Möglichkeit nehmen Schaden zu machen? ^^

Ja. So funktioniert der Scruti (das addon sollte btw mal gelöscht werden xD)

Je schneller du schaden machst und die mobs tötest, bevor die anderen überhaupt rankommen, desto weniger bleibt doch für den Rest über.

Deswegen buffst DU dich, wenn dein stärkster Konkurrent sich auch voll buffed, gibst ihm ne Weltblende (Bildschirm schwarz) und mähst alles nieder. Genau so läuft es wenn mans drauf anlegt :D

• I have a suggestion regarding S/Ch. Reduce its bonus from the piercing shot from 16% to 14%, but set the skill as a passive without the need to maintain it. Currently, S/Ch isn't a top-tier combination, whether for AoE or single-target damage, and it's also played at mid-range. I believe this change will liven up this combination a bit.

• Thanks for recent Scout changes , they help alot.

Any chance Autoshot and Hurricane Downpour ISS (494970) can be changed to be used together ? as of now you need to disable Autoshot to use ISS.

Other idea would be to make Hurricane Downpour like Champ´s Imprisonment Pulse , that would also fix this.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• you can already do that , if you enable Auto use area Skills without targeting (AU Setting)

• You know the API for this? Since we dont use AU due different reasons.

• Regarding to Scout/mage

I think this class is not so good like in old days for magical gear. I dont know about physical scout/mage but i feel like magical class has weak sustain damage. I suggest you to make Fire Shot skill increase our fire damage by 20% for 20 seconds. And this skill should not be triggered again for 10 seconds after it ends. Skill ID : 1491038

• New Nimble Hands extra attack chance does not count for Scout/Rogue´s Autoshot.
    can this be adjusted ?

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

• New Nimble Hands extra attack chance does not count for Scout/Rogue´s Autoshot.
    can this be adjusted ?

Greetings

aswell , since S/R dot is actually kind of usefull now (thanks for that <3)

Can 493253 be changed to apply the dot with other skills aswell ? would give this class some unique identity of being a DoT Scout.

Also some others ideas

- let dot trigger extra when certain Skills hit the target that is allready under the Effect of the DoT.

- Include DoT debuff in Deadly poison bite extra damage portion ( same as vamp arrow)

Greetings

Edited 2 times, last by Cruvor ().