Scout Class [Feedback]

• Official Post

This is a feedback thread dedicated to the Scout class.

We want to hear your opinions and suggestions regarding this particular class, including any changes you would like to see.

Please keep all corresponding rules in mind when clicking the reply button. "+1", "-1", "yes", "no", bump posts, and anything similar are not acceptable posts. Do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement without providing an explanation or critique.

It is important to note that this is a beta stage of class balancing and testing on the live server. You can expect changes based on our observations and feedback provided from the community over the next few months.

Approved the thread.
  • Rework the scout/knight. This combo is neither a tank nor a damage dealer. You cannot possibly make it any worse (but you can still try).

Give him the ability to wear plate, let blood arrow don't reduce your HP and give the skills a litte aggro multiplier -> you have a tank.

Right now even if you do leather gear with sta/sta stats, the class can't tank, bcs no aggro and literally to low def in leather and even no shield usable

• I think if you will rework s/k dont make it to be tank, make him pure dps(bcs scouts alredy have less options on dps bcs s/wl is magical,s/p,s/b are support) or support , or if you make tank make it to use leather dps gear . Also you can try to make s/wl to be also phy dps . In my opinion all scouts need boost , some more some less but all need boost .

• I think if you will rework s/k dont make it to be tank, make him pure dps(bcs scouts alredy have less options on dps bcs s/wl is magical,s/p,s/b are support) or support , or if you make tank make it to use leather dps gear . Also you can try to make s/wl to be also phy dps . In my opinion all scouts need boost , some more some less but all need boost .

Maybe I play a different game but I was always in a good pace when I did DC random as a scout. And s/p and s/b are not pure dps classes. Yes, they don't do dmg like s/d and yes s/p needs a litte bit love, but in general these two classes can also do dmg

• Regarding the changes to the Scout class:

S/WL - I would like it to have a similar mechanic to S/M, where I play as a physical DPS. I'm not blaming, but it's hard not to notice that leather armor doesn't have the possibility to play as a mage or warlock, while magic classes have two connections with leather. Therefore, allowing S/WL to have a physical connection would be a nice gesture towards Scouts.

S/M - Still needs balancing, I'm not talking about weakening MDPS, but about slight adjustments to physical scout/mage.

S/B - I would leave it unchanged, as it works well as support and is also capable of dealing moderate damage.

S/P - I suggest reworking it into a typical DPS, it could even be a second Scout drawing damage from an element, such as water. Currently, no one plays S/P due to the nerfs and S/B leaving the game.

"I wouldn't want S/K to be a tank, there are many tank combinations to take away from leather armor - which already has the least combinations among the DPS classes. I would see S/K as a crossbowman to make more use of the crossbow, the bow has a lot of combinations while the crossbow and pistol have only one useful one. That's why a crossbowman who has a long cast time for skills but has powerful and very accurate shots could be a good fit, and the cooldown between skills could also be extended for "loading shots"."

S/Ch needs some changes, and I would start with the most annoying one, which is the joint strike. I would increase its range from 50 to at least 160.

"S/W seems to be fine and I wouldn't change it. As for S/D, I haven't tested it after the changes yet, but I don't think it will need any modifications."

"S/R - I get annoyed with buffing using offensive skills, I definitely prefer passive skills with a specific cooldown so I can go into battle with full power from the first shot. But I would leave that to more advanced players on this combo :) C... :)"

• S/R - I get annoyed with buffing using offensive skills, I definitely prefer passive skills with a specific cooldown so I can go into battle with full power from the first shot. But I would leave that to more advanced players on this combo :) C... :)"

S/R is fine in my opinion. Yes it is my favorite scout class. But it needs a different playstyle and different awareness of own skills/CDs and instance mechanics than all other scouts where you always go in fullbuffed.

S/R is not designed for 2second burst, but for overall good sustain dmg. The only "problem" for a scout/r player is poisonous bite, if you want other ppl vampire arrow debuff, which.... will never happen tbh XD

• It seems if you ask Lutine , Scouts are just fine not need anything to change, only s/k to be tank ,all others is just great ....... maybe even nerf right Lutine ?

I am not expressing my opinion on the S/R combination because I rarely play it, really rarely, but it's because I don't like its mechanics. I rely on the knowledge of other players who play this combination more often. I don't think that Lutin wants to nerf or forcibly weaken any combination.

• It seems if you ask Lutine , Scouts are just fine not need anything to change, only s/k to be tank ,all others is just great ....... maybe even nerf right Lutine ?

I am not expressing my opinion on the S/R combination because I rarely play it, really rarely, but it's because I don't like its mechanics. I rely on the knowledge of other players who play this combination more often. I don't think that Lutin wants to nerf or forcibly weaken any combination.

Right. I just said they are fine, except s/p which needs a litte buff and s/k which is unplayable now.

I also only commented s/r more in detail, bcs I play it at most of all scouts. I'm also available for test runs as dps If needed (but get in mind I have old gear)

• Regarding the changes in the Scout class:

S/ch

should only increase the range of the following abilities

Joint Strike (ID:490420) from 50 to 160

Penetrating Arrow (ID:490400) from 90 to 160

S/R

please change poisonous bite so that it is no longer dependent on other players, the party members mostly do not vampire arrow

i think the damage should be increased a bit in singel target

S/p

I think the class needs to be reworked in general

in damage or support

maybe we can find a good solution in between // currently it is not played because the S/b replaced it as supporter

after that i have to say i like to play scouts but the last nerfs

make life more and more difficult for the pdd scouts

the S/D was too strong we don't have to talk about that but it doesn't matter which class is currently strong it is not only weakened but mostly the calssenkombination is made dead

Greetings Luciaa

• I test tested the B/S combination and believes that the developers have killed it. The combination now deals less damage both to a single target and to multiple targets. Im used to be able to deal significant damage to 20 mobs in IDK, but now, even with full gear, they can't keep up with players with lower-tier gear and fewer cards. The main skill also has a longer cast time and deals significantly less damage than before, making the combination unplayable. I suggests that the change was not well thought out and has turned the combination into something that is not viable for gameplay. The author also tested the S/D combination and believes that it has been nerfed to a point where it is no longer exceptional compared to other combinations. I suggests that the developers should undo the changes until they introduce a new skill, as the nerf does not make sense without a new skill. Finally, I points out that most players who play as scouts do not agree with the nerfs and have not received an explanation from the developers.

• Official Post

The combination now deals less damage both to a single target and to multiple targets.

Change was never intending to boost your area damage burst. It is more about increasing area sustain. We do not plan to boost area boost back but sustain will be increased further.

S/ch

should only increase the range of the following abilities

Joint Strike (ID:490420) from 50 to 160

Penetrating Arrow (ID:490400) from 90 to 160

We do not plan to change this.

S/R

please change poisonous bite so that it is no longer dependent on other players, the party members mostly do not vampire arrow

We already did this before but majority of Scout/Rogue players requested it to be reverted.

"S/R - I get annoyed with buffing using offensive skills, I definitely prefer passive skills with a specific cooldown so I can go into battle with full power from the first shot. But I would leave that to more advanced players on this combo :) C... :)"

We do not plan to change this class currently at all, you are not supposed to be able to do this with this class.

S/p

I think the class needs to be reworked in general

in damage or support

maybe we can find a good solution in between // currently it is not played because the S/b replaced it as supporter

It will be considered.

"I wouldn't want S/K to be a tank, there are many tank combinations to take away from leather armor - which already has the least combinations among the DPS classes. I would see S/K as a crossbowman to make more use of the crossbow, the bow has a lot of combinations while the crossbow and pistol have only one useful one. That's why a crossbowman who has a long cast time for skills but has powerful and very accurate shots could be a good fit, and the cooldown between skills could also be extended for "loading shots"."

I think if you will rework s/k dont make it to be tank, make him pure dps(bcs scouts alredy have less options on dps bcs s/wl is magical,s/p,s/b are support) or support , or if you make tank make it to use leather dps gear . Also you can try to make s/wl to be also phy dps . In my opinion all scouts need boost , some more some less but all need boost .

Rework the scout/knight. This combo is neither a tank nor a damage dealer. You cannot possibly make it any worse (but you can still try).

Scout/Knight might be a tank or off-role DPS in future, we do not plan to make it a main DPS currently.

Greetings

• Ich habe erst einmal abgewartet was die erfahrenen Spieler zu dieser Änderung am K/D sagen bevor ich hier etwas schreibe. Ich hatte bisher immer das Gefühl, dass der K/D einer der ausgeglichensten Klassenkombination war. Sehr gut am Boss (Burst!) gut im kleinen Trash und sehr gut bei großen Trashgruppen (wenn denn Burst verfügbar ist) Damit ist er nicht der stärkste DD aber er kann sich gut im oberen Mittelfeld halten. Ich werde 72 und damit bin ich leider etwas langsamer als die jüngeren Spieler. Gelöst habe ich das durch gegenpimpen und mit Sicherheit würden jüngere noch 20 - 30% mehr aus meiner Ausrüstung holen. Aber darum geht es ja nicht. Der kleine Nerv vom Skill Kochendes Blut ist absolut unnötig und Sinnfrei. Nehmen Sie diesen kleinen Nerv wieder zurück denn er war nicht nötig! Das andere Kundiklassen/xxx außer K/M einen Push brauchen (selbst wenn ich die nicht oder kaum spiele) wäre nötig und würde ich sehr begrüßen. Bitte überdenken Sie noch einmal diese Entscheidung und lassen Sie den K/D so wie er war.

mfg. Pistanos

I have waited to hear what the experienced players have to say about this change to the K/D before writing anything here. I always had the feeling that the K/D was one of the most balanced class combinations. Very good at bosses (burst!) good at small trash and very good at big trash groups (if burst is available). So it's not the strongest DD but it can hold its own in the upper midfield. I'm going to be 72, so unfortunately I'm a bit slower than the younger players. I solved this by counter-pimping and younger players would certainly get 20 - 30% more out of my equipment. But that's not the point. The little nerve of the Boiling Blood skill is absolutely unnecessary and pointless. Take this little nerve back because it was not necessary! That other Kundiklassen/xxx except K/M need a push (even if I don't play them or hardly play them) would be necessary and I would welcome it very much. Please reconsider this decision and leave K/D as it was.

mfg. Pistanos

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• The combination now deals less damage both to a single target and to multiple targets.

Change was never intending to boost your area damage burst. It is more about increasing area sustain. We do not plan to boost area boost back but sustain will be increased further.

I tested S/D on DC yesterday - the change is very noticeable, and sustaining is not even visible because everything dies quickly. Previously, as I mentioned, I was able to compete with players using other combinations and much weaker gear, but now you've taken that away. While Mag and Warlock now deal less damage (in my opinion, it was also a big exaggeration to nerf all class combinations), other combinations are now unreachable. Another issue is S/K - can you let us know if you'll give this combination the ability to tank or will you just take away another combination from our gear (we currently have the least number of combinations we can play with)? S/WL - are you planning to revamp this combination so that we can play with physical gear? And one last thing, for S/WD - please remove the limit of 30 hits from the skill with a 2-second cooldown. It probably won't suddenly make this combination competitive with others, but at least it will slightly improve the performance of this combination, which currently doesn't perform well on both AOE (against many stronger classes) and single targets.

• Official Post

sustaining is not even visible because everything dies quickly

If that is the case, class is not suitable for your raid, we do not plan to change this class back.

S/WL - are you planning to revamp this combination so that we can play with physical gear?

This may happen in future.

S/K - can you let us know if you'll give this combination the ability to tank or will you just take away another combination from our gear (we currently have the least number of combinations we can play with)?

Recent news about this class is, we are still discussing about this class about making it either another DPS or off role DPS with slight raid support abilities ( not like S/P or S/B, rather like old S/R ), so answer is, no, it will stay as a leather class.

Greetings

• I think that devs just dont like Leather users ... Or they just listen to Lutine who says that scouts are just fine ....

Or you should run dc or idk with cruvor or me as scouts. Compare with cruvor if you want to compare with a scout with new weapons and DC gear, titan stats and more. Or compare with me with a 3 year old gear even without hoto Set

Greetings

• Just from recent experience, scouting is fun, but nothing more. If you compare magic scouts with phsyical ones, you can clearly see what is currently in the foreground. And that, with the same equipment level. Even if 1-2 players say, scouts can be left, they fit so. In my eyes, a small push does not hurt, maybe exactly the skill where in the announced patch notes is. As long as he pushes the physical scouts and not all.

Changed the title of the thread from “Feedback on the Scout Class” to “Scout Class [Feedback]”.
  • sustaining is not even visible because everything dies quickly

If that is the case, class is not suitable for your raid, we do not plan to change this class back.

There was no such problem before in a very similar raid formation. But if you believe that this class should be selected for special combinations with weaker ones so that it performs better compared to others, then okay. I always thought that balance meant bringing the classes closer to a similar level, but I may be wrong looking at the recent changes.

• Nach dem Patch und einige Zeit zum testen hat sich meine Meinung zum Kundschafter/Druiden nicht geändert. Die Änderung am Skill 494327 Kochendes Blut wirkt sich schon stark aus. Da hilft auch die Erhöhung beim Skill 494529 Fokus nicht. Was soll das an Balancing bei dieser Klasse bringen wenn man einem Skill was wegnimmt um einen anderen etwas zu erhöhen? Bitte gebt dem Kundi/Druiden wieder die 26,5% beim kochenden Blut zurück und verzichtet auf die Erhöhung vom Fokus. Positiv sehe ich die Verbesserung beim Kundi/Bewahrer und freue mich für diejenigen die diese Klasse gerne spielen oder wieder spielen. Stark im AoE aber dafür etwas schwächer am Boss.

After the patch and some time to test, my opinion of the scout/druid has not changed. The change to the skill 494327 Boiling Blood already has a strong effect. The increase in skill 494529 Focus doesn't help either. What is the point of balancing this class if you take something away from one skill to increase another? Please give the 26,5% of boiling blood back to the Kundi/Druid and do without the increase of the focus. I see the improvement of the kundi/preserver as positive and I am happy for those who like to play or play again this class. Strong in AoE but somewhat weaker on the boss.

• Added new passive: Distant Friend: Increases your damage by up to 15% depending on distance between you and the target. only works for ranged weapon DPS type

Does this skill not work on AOE skills - is this intentional or a mistake?

• Added new passive: Distant Friend: Increases your damage by up to 15% depending on distance between you and the target. only works for ranged weapon DPS type

Does this skill not work on AOE skills - is this intentional or a mistake?

yeah 100 % agree with you dont work on AOE Skills

i hope it will be fix

Greetings Luciaa