Knight Class [Feedback]

• Since K/Wd seems to be a combination designed for dps classes, please consider reducing aggro on a similar basis as on K/Wl.

I completely agree with you. This class is very interesting. should be similar to K/Wl layer if this layer is really dps. to use skills with shields.

Better give us a viable knight mdps :whistling:

• Regarding Knight/rogue:

it is not a really viable class compared to other knights. the additional aggro AOE has a range of 50, which is really really low for a tank.

That's why I suggest to

• Increase the range of "Dance of two Blades" (ID 490020)
    • or increase the aggro multiplier of "God's Sword" (ID 491621). If I am correct it is 1.1 or 1.2 atm. Increasing it will let this class use the ISS AOE skills with more priority, bcs of the higher range of the AOE

Furthermore I would suggest to change "Leopard Instinct" (ID 495402) into 2 separate buffs. right now if you block 3 damage sources, the buff is gone completely and you don't benefit from the increased dodge. And bcs you cannot dodge skills, the buff is almost disappearing instantly, bcs nearly every single mob in the endgame instances has skills that do damage beside of normal attacks.

Greetings

• Hi,

regarding knight/mage I suggest to cap the mana costs of the Mana Shield to once per second and not related to the amount of hits like it is with blood Arrow

Greetings

• Knight/Warlock

I might get a lot of hate for this, but this class considering its high damage is too tanky. I literally take 30k damage from Dark Core Mobs while I have 500k HP and 80% parry. With any other chainclass (yes even as Shieldform Champ) I die in 1-2hits. It is almost impossible to die with this class. Bad balancing imo.

Suggestion:

Let the conversion-skill reduce received damage by ~25% instead of 75%. Also it would just make sense if the parry gets reduced to 0 since it is being used after all to get more atkspeed and physical atk similiar to Stamina and Dex getting reduced to 0 to boost Strength.

• Knight/Warlock

I might get a lot of hate for this, but this class considering its high damage is too tanky. I literally take 30k damage from Dark Core Mobs while I have 500k HP and 80% parry. With any other chainclass (yes even as Shieldform Champ) I die in 1-2hits. It is almost impossible to die with this class. Bad balancing imo.

Suggestion:

Let the conversion-skill reduce received damage by ~25% instead of 75%. Also it would just make sense if the parry gets reduced to 0 since it is being used after all to get more atkspeed and physical atk similiar to Stamina and Dex getting reduced to 0 to boost Strength.

reducing parry to 0 yes.

But 30k damage from DC mobs not possible :D

I got oneshotted some days ago as k/wl and got a 600k hit. Even if threaten is up, you should get around 200-300k from attack and even more from skills of mobs.

25% would be too less compared to now more tanky rogues and warriors, which also survive 1 hit with the new dmg mitigation skills they have (sure, it's probably only for 1 hit), but 25% would be too less.

You should also get in mind, that you can play the class with pure chain gear and don't know, but you would only have 200-300k HP ?:D the massive HP for your k/wl probably comes from protector stats, that are not best in slot

• You are right that full chain or even full leather are less tanky. But 300k HP with 75% damage reduction is basically 1.2kk HP (except for DoT-damage). This is fine. Then add in 8% AoE-damage reduction + Shield of Discipline + Threaten -> I am not convinced that 75% is balanced.

At least we agree on the parry to 0 part.

• But exactly this is hard to balance. Different gear setups with different stats result in different HP and tankyness.

Inmy opinion the lowest HP setup should be able to run an instance. 300k HP+ 25% DMG mitigation would be in facto less than 500k HP for normal dps.

Shield of discipline goes for every class that has this skill and even threaten is Always up with knight Tanks.

Also broken is 50% perma DMG mitigation on ch/p. This class can also be played as dps. So this tanky problem is not exclusively on k/WL.

I think a minimum reduction should be 50%. In all lower cases you can say RIP chain on this class

• maybe you can think about 2-3% all attributes for tanks, that the buffs (attack and wis) are not so high like from healers and tanks are pleased about additional 3% wisdom :D

• Hello, about knight/mage:

Mana Shield skill is not good at the moment. When we use it, it gives us mana and 25% protection. But every time we get damage we lose 3% of our mana. And we cant use it for big pulls because our mana will be 0 when all mobs hit us.

Can you change it to be a passive skill which restores our mana every second and give us 25% damage reduction?

If you do that maybe it becomes a better class.

Skill ID:499626

• Regarding K/Wd.

The class underperforms right now, compared to other dps classes. Since a new dps focused shield was introduced with Zhargos hm, that is currently not useful at all, is suggest the following: Change Knight at Arms (lvl 30 elite) to allow equipping a 2h weapon + a shield.

• Regarding K/Wd.

The class underperforms right now, compared to other dps classes. Since a new dps focused shield was introduced with Zhargos hm, that is currently not useful at all, is suggest the following: Change Knight at Arms (lvl 30 elite) to allow equipping a 2h weapon + a shield.

Furthermore this idea would also be good for knight/priest and knight/rouge, because they would increase their aggro, which they need to AOE since they have only 1 viable AOE skill. With that change they would also have tsunami with a better aggro AOE, that could be finally do enough to hold aggro for at least 2 sec

(knight/rogue: 2h weapon + 1h weapon I mean )

• Knight/mage buff is needed, while it used to be the most played class, now it is not good to play anywhere.

Knight/mage is one of the best aggro knights that exists o.o

Most ppl play knight/druid bcs of... whatever reasen. in 6 ppl instances it is self explanary -> priest heal and someone plays /druid (mostly the tank in that case). maybe thats why most ppl play knight/druid. but the aggro is one of the better ones. with buffs up (intensification) it is the best knight aggro imho

• Knight/mage buff is needed, while it used to be the most played class, now it is not good to play anywhere.

Knight/mage is one of the best aggro knights that exists o.o

Most ppl play knight/druid bcs of... whatever reasen. in 6 ppl instances it is self explanary -> priest heal and someone plays /druid (mostly the tank in that case). maybe thats why most ppl play knight/druid. but the aggro is one of the better ones. with buffs up (intensification) it is the best knight aggro imho

we talk about different topics, ı didn't write that its agro was bad

• Knight/mage is one of the best aggro knights that exists o.o

we talk about different topics, ı didn't write that its agro was bad

then what buff this class need? the only problem I see is the mana shield, which isnt usable at all and is reported several times.

Edit: if ppl saying "buff" it's always -> more dmg. and in relation to tanks it means in general "more aggro"

• we talk about different topics, ı didn't write that its agro was bad

then what buff this class need? the only problem I see is the mana shield, which isnt usable at all and is reported several times.

Edit: if ppl saying "buff" it's always -> more dmg. and in relation to tanks it means in general "more aggro"

ı cannot say for sure that this or that should be done i am player not a gm
    what i want to say knight-mage and knight-scout ı don't see it as the best option to play.
    ı asked them to make these classes playable

Note : In short, they should keep track of which classes are played and which classes are not and change the ones that are not played.

• then what buff this class need? the only problem I see is the mana shield, which isnt usable at all and is reported several times.

ı cannot say for sure that this or that should be done i am player not a gm
    what i want to say knight-mage and knight-scout ı don't see it as the best option to play.
    ı asked them to make these classes playable

Note : In short, they should keep track of which classes are played and which classes are not and change the ones that are not played.

you know that gms/devs are not always the best persons to have ideas about good changes? mostly the players, who plays such classes can do the best suggestions.

Don't playing a class does not mean it is not playable. it's mostly about the circumstances (6 ppl instances) or personal preferences. I can talk about myself: I played knight/mage soooooo many months/years (thx for meta) that I don't want to play that class for a long time. That does not mean it is not playable (except this 1 useless elite with mana shield).

I mean, knight/mage can afk tank worldboss btw xD and knight/scout is, in my opinion, the best choice for ppl with aggro problems or want a tank that have range aggro.

I prefer warden tanks, if they are playable which aren't they in necro for example bcs of knights threaten but thats ok. Also in big pulls warden tanks are not so good, some more some less.

So what do I play? Knight/druid if needed (only priest heal in group - bcs cruvor is too noobish to play druid xD) or I play Knight/bard for example, bcs I love this range aggro it has and the playstyle with channel aggro. I would rather play knight/rouge or knight/priest, but these classes are really bad in AOE aggro as you know.... so yeah. Knight/mage is a good tank (many interrupt skills btw too), but maybe some others thinking the same like me? that they played it too often?

Dont know, but in my opinion aggro is good and if they would change manashield finally, maybe some more would play this class again (I would test it how it feels at least)

In summary: It is always good (also for the team that is responsible for the balancing) to make suggestions or at least, what you feel about what exactly is not good. In this case, the designer/gms/devs can think about your problem and what could be the reason for it and maybe how to make it better :)

Greetings

• bro i am to lazy for it ı saying again i am player this is game ı will play it, if ı don't like it, ı will ask him to change it.
    ı don't care who plays what, where, with what equipment, if I'm not having fun, the rest is useless you know it
    ıf the management thinks it's playable, they won't do anything anyway.