Fast draw

• And I linked you a thread, where a DEV answered it.

There are still ppl on the server, who are hitting with 98%+ so no, there is not a bug in my opinion if ppl proofed it

• Official Post

To explain basically, the usual setting for skills is 1% base miss rate + 1/4/9% (varies) additional miss rate for each extra level target has - and opposite if target level is lower.

But there are other conditions too as example;

- When your weapon level is lower than targets defense level, this base rate will be higher, or opposite.

- When your accuracy is lower than targets dodge value, this base rate will be higher, or opposite.

Mentioned skill has 70% hit rate + 10% additional miss rate for each extra level target has, and it is clearly noted in description of skill to denote that this skill isn't same as other skills.

Balton is level 107, so even if your accuracy is enough to compensate its dodge rate, or have enough weapon level, skill is supposed to have 60~% miss rate, which is correct behavior.

Greetings

• Simply put, you have made a skill for pro players.

I've tested all spiked and almost all leather combos (except rogue/warrior - no weapons), and no character had such a poorly done skill.

Wasn't it simpler to download , i don't know 100 or 200% dmg from a skill ?

• Simply put, you have made a skill for pro players.

you have 5 other dps combo to play with dagger if you think just this skill is making the class unusable, yet this skill is just 12-14% of overall damage of class if you have 90% hit rate. it is like saying "so you created r/ch for hammer owners, was it hard to make it usable with daggers?"

theoretically every class is made for "pro players", because the ones with low equipment/skill are complaining whole day that their class isn't dealing damage as much as others and requesting nonsese buffs.

the world chico, and everything in it.

• I'm referring to a badly nerfed skill

topic about this skill has answered 2 times by a dev, but you are saying other classes don't have this issue, what is logic of this question? just read skill description which clearly says skill is supposed to miss. it wasn't missing at all on first rework patch so it was obvious that something was wrong, therefore its fixed, not nerfed. also when you miss, you are gaining 20 focus, which makes you use more joint blow during sustain, which may compensate some of damage loss from miss in longer term.

this kind of changes providing variety, and different mechanics to game and imo a skill that requires alot accuracy is unique and forces the player to use accuracy runes, or lose some damage by using accuracy badge, which means more options rather than boring similar class skill contents.

• I think you're talking nonsense, I'm referring to a badly nerfed skill and you're making up some heresy, plus your answer is completely off topic.

wtf?... the skill is not nerfed.

Like espar91 said, it is for "pro players" and not for players who don't know how to play properly. If there are ppl hitting for higher chance and you cannot even buff yourself, play another class, where you maybe are "ok" without buffing yourself. Just stop kidding. It's not the job of the DEVs to compensate the incompetence of players

• This topic is about how the fast draw skill works,

And I see an attack on my person by other players.

I showed screenshots of how it works on weaker eq, weaker does not mean crap eq!

I think personal attacks are not a constructive opinion on this topic, and gm is asleep as I can see.

• This topic is about how the fast draw skill works,

And I see an attack on my person by other players.

I showed screenshots of how it works on weaker eq, weaker does not mean crap eq!

I think personal attacks are not a constructive opinion on this topic, and gm is asleep as I can see.

please use accuracy rune / druid buff on yourself before testing this, and not with your unbuffed dexterity or low gun level, noone is attacking you, just you don't want to understand what is wrong in your tests.

also as i said you can always use 300% accuracy badge if you think this skill is very important even to lose some damage in order to make it hit with 100% chance.

Closed the thread.