Posts by BigOss

No, because making new items does not give me anything, because in a moment there are nerfs that take me back to the moment before making items.

I've never played a game where you invest your time or even money, and it turns out you gained nothing xDDD

Without getting into the nitty-gritty of your arguments, I'll write how it looks from the perspective of a player who is slowly making a gold eq.

It works out that I make one gold item every three weeks.

From my point of view it looks like the progress of my character stands still or even goes backwards, which unfortunately discourages from further character development.

Greetings to the sober-minded :)

This topic is about how the fast draw skill works,

And I see an attack on my person by other players.

I showed screenshots of how it works on weaker eq, weaker does not mean crap eq!

I think personal attacks are not a constructive opinion on this topic, and gm is asleep as I can see.

I think you're talking nonsense, I'm referring to a badly nerfed skill and you're making up some heresy, plus your answer is completely off topic.

Simply put, you have made a skill for pro players.

I've tested all spiked and almost all leather combos (except rogue/warrior - no weapons), and no character had such a poorly done skill.

Wasn't it simpler to download , i don't know 100 or 200% dmg from a skill ?

This is a question for gm, not for you.

I have enough precision since all the other skils come in.

And here they added too high a threshold in my opinion.

The pistol wielding is in comparison with other classes very cumbersome, due to the lack of ammunition .It is only available for the currency "arcadia coins".

I would like to ask for additional ammunition for gold , like arrows or hero blades.

I see it as a bug, or a failed nerf of a skil.

On Friday and Saturday I only had 5 entries each, does it work from this Friday?

Cruvor,

These are my observations on the same inventory, before and after the patch.

I had to write about it in this topic , because I consider it nonsense for someone to write that the connection is still op.

Greetings

S/ch after the changes on the gun , in my observations, before and after the patch, is useless.

In my opinion, opinions of players with full gold eq in t12,13/runs 12,13 and weapons t16 + , are not authoritative.

In such eq every connection in the game will be op.

The difference in dps is so big that s/ch goes away for me.

Greetings

Knight/Wrl

Punishment Strike is supposed to be greatly enhanced by the elite skill "Holy Punishment", in reality it hits so little that it is not worth using this skill.Compared to the skill "Punishment" it hits 4 times less.I suggest changing the point damage to a percentage, or changing the skill completely.

Hi Byte!
    Actually i dont know how i can presents this problem. I only know while in combat generate rage with agression(Skill) sometimes skills normal works and sometimes have inscription with low rage to use any skills. This problem already i have in W/Ch(i only this combination tested). Or W/Ch have bugs with skills or Agression needed to check.

I can confirm this, I have similar problems, I have a rage and the message is that I do not have enough of it to use the skill.