Posts by Novibaby

Hello,

Starting doing mirror world again yesterday and forgot why i stopped, well now i remembered hahaha.

Did all 6 free ones and crash on the last one, which is fine. Then popped a ticket to redo Topex one, went in and sent out of game, wasted a ticket, logged back in, go in mirrorworld, 3 mobs die and poof totally out the game. logged back in, use another ticket, get in mirrorworld and poof out of the game again rinse and repeat :S . and i was done with it. I do have 45 tickets left but it sucks we cannot complete other runs in there. Can a GM check into this please it would be appreciated :) TYVM !!!!

i7 4790K 16 gigs RAM and a GTX 760 card for main computer
    i7 930 12 gigs of RAM and AMD 5870 video card
    AMD proc but don't remember for 3rd computer ;( ;( and this is what it looks like :)

Hi, i am having issue with the Shadowmoon merchant in most zones. I had spent 2 weeks to find all 4 spots in each zones they appear a few months back. Since the Storytelling festival, we get the message that he has spawned in a zone, i go to all 4 spots i have for him and he is nowhere to be found. Even switched channels in zones that have multiple channels to find him.

Is there a reason for this or is it bugged?? did you had more location in each zone for him to be?? have you changed all his locations??

Because i have found him in a few zones but Jungle of Hortek, Xaviera, Syrbal pass he is just not appearing.

I hope you will have time to look it up and give me a reply when you have a chance, tyvm 8) 8)

Read carefully what is in the description of Phoenix redemption, it is working exactly as it is supposed to be working. I do not see any issue here, been like this for 8 years, should have been used to it by now. If you need a warden pet to tank why? and there is phirius pots for mana, alchemy pots for mana and even vendor mana pots.

Also at the event you can use 2 or 3 or 10 guildies to help you to block others, as long as you have the silk required to register. It happened to me a few times that people used up to 4 toons to just block me loll, it's ok, then i save my silk for next time :)

It is part of that game and a feature, don't cry wolf each time you think someone is beating you. They have good GM's here who can monitor the cheaters 24/7 unlike Failforge. I don't think it is even possible to do anything at that event anyways, just gotta click away to win. :thumbup:

i can play 16 hours a day easy since i don't work and stay home, oh and i have 8 guildies that also do the event. Anymore explanation?? You have the same chance of winning as everyone else, just don't show up there with 30 silk and expect to win, we always spend like 45 to 65 silk to do that event. Do i have to tell you also how to do the event since you seem quite a novice to do it ? You have 3 buttons to do it, try to use them, you'll see those 3 buttons really help you :P i just fought 2 people from Konig guild at the event and beat them with one toon doing the event, made me work for it but it was fun!!!! I like when i have or they have to work for it to win it, so much more challenging!!! :love:

Well people seem to not understand because they sign up for that event, that other players will participate into it. Sadly you win some, you lose some at that event, it is always who does Alt+1, alt+2, alt+3 better than the other person that will win. I have lost many times but won many times also, it is part of the game.

My guildies love to do that event, free rings and stats for guildies and our alts. But you also gotta farm a lot of breathable silk to do that. Please don't assume that when you see a Disturbed toon at that event, that it is one of my alts LMAO. My guildies get mad also if i beat them and rejoice when they beat me, all in good sport :love: Quite an awesome fun event to do.

If you are not able to click those keys, make a macro, i myself do not like to use them, i love the feeling of the keys ;)

As someone told me once : If you fail, try harder, learn and try again. I have been running this event for 8 years and gotten good at it, sorry if it frustrates you Pulse, König guild :( We are just playing the game and declaring war on a guild because they do an event better than you, makes me sad. Just enjoy the game, have fun, I'm too old to carry stress in my life. :love:

Cleanmem works fine for me and it's free, i crash once in a while but i run multiple clients. before doing runs i always relog the toon i am going to run with :P

OMG. You can buy 20 pieces of silk for an advanced aggregator from npc Tirion after signing up for expo. I do not know where the price of 5-10 dias each.
    Better answer the question whether you know the rules of the game with the maximum number of accounts?

Dime please do clarify your accusations?? i know you think when you see a Disturbed toon in game, that they are all alts of mine HAHAHA just like on that other server, you know nothing Dime Snow!!! but i guess the limit of 5 accounts per e-mail escaped you?? and also having guildies in your guild?? who can play like me 14 hours a day, don't be jealous. I also have 3 sons who enjoy the game too and love playing with their dads in a video game.

Shivion if they did they should just get vacation time and be done with it, i leveled relationship on my 2 alts while gathering silk in the Garden, i wasn't afk. Seems we are all getting penalized because of the few who wanted to bot yet again, just like the Balu village EOJ event that was removed because of botters.