Posts by Novibaby

Hello we are an English speaking guild Disturbed!!! we are a group of people who have been playing ROM since 2009 and up on servers. We are helpful, friendly, crazy funny and totally DISTURBED!!!! we do PVE, SW and have an upgraded castle which you can visit in game. We do our best to help with information, food, potions and knowledge we have about the game. We are not and endgame guild but we are working on it slowly. You can try us and see if you like it and we have players in different timezones US/EU/Aus/ etc :P

Gjiara i totally agree with you, but we cannot forget also that getting rid of an Aoth ring that will be put in AH for 50K to 80K diamonds will make them lots of diamonds too by replacing these items. You can't always get what you want all the time in life :thumbup:

Nadana is totally agree with your post and we seem to think quite alike :) For me being a long time player of ROM, since 2009, we always see the few that will always expect brand new best gear at each level cap or new instance, it has never been the case. You always skip a few levels to get the best new accessories or gear in general.

It is supposed to be a discovery for me and learning experience and FUN!!!!!! Instances were never intended to be EASY!!! :thumbup:

So people wanting portals in instances so they don't have to run through??? kinda make me laugh :D I am happy with the patch and hope they resolve the issues with the new instance for those who can run it already. I just hope we get Korris zone open soon Thor!!!!! that would really be awesome, tyvm

We had Varanas Nightmare set from level 62 to 90+ that was the best, then we had DN set which will remain the best till what?? level 130 maybe? i don't know why people are so surprised, it has always been this way in ROM. You do not have to upgrade all your gear at each level cap either, it has to remain a challenge at least to make it fun :)

i am trying to install the new patch on the client and get error message and still left with previous client window and wrong version. Then i did manual patch and got this message at 80% :

Extracting from other.exe
    Cannot create wpb.exe
    cannot create Client.exe

and then i am left with old version window and not working, tyvm if you can help

You can check us out in Disturbed!!!!!!! We have great people who are laid back and always willing to have fun!!!!! we don't rush people to get all endgame gear and stats, just do it at your pace and enjoy the game!!! 8) you can whisper me in game, have a nice day!!

couple questions here:

Are you planning on questing?
    Are you planning on spending real money to buy diamonds?
    Are you planning on being endgame level 102/102/102 in a week?
    Are you planning on farming to make stuff to sell for diamonds?

I have quested with my Druid/mage and Mage druid and haven't died at all to 102. You gotta be smart about it if you only have the start up gear tho, you cannot go charging in and think you are gonna wreck everything lol, you are the only one getting wrecked that way.

The easiest class i have quested on was always Mage/ and any other class as secondary. I know people want K/M, Warrior/Mage and S/Wrd to run the endgame stuff in world which are probably the best DPS'ers out there but some could add to this.

It always depends what you want to play, when you want to get there and what you are willing to do to do so ;)

Can we get these please in item shop :

Rogi metal stone item number 242320

Sea crystal sand item number 242307
    Sea crystal nugget item number 242308
    Sea crystal nugget item number 242309

Bleak fir timber item number 242303
    Bleak fir lumber item number 242304
    bleak fir plank item number 242305

TYVM

it isn't about only endgamers, i am happy with the 225 stats and have no issue with them. Helps people gear up and be able to eventually get into the newer instances. How many coins do you get from one run please??

Don't think people are laughing at you, there is no stupid questions, only stupid answers :thumbup: as a general rules in our guild we do this:

Need for your main class to USE gear or stat and if you don't use one or the other, offer it to others on that run. (Meaning if you only wanted the stat and not the gear, have a guildie send an ABL for gear or RAE for stat. BUT NOT FOR THEM TO SELL IT :huh: )
    Greed everything else for second class or otherwise or for selling
    Pass if you want but don't come and say you don't get anything :thumbdown:
    If unsure just ask in Teamspeak or chat before anything is press.

Whoever runs with us has the same equal chance to better themselves for FREE, but we are not about how much we could get for a stat or piece of gear in diamonds on AH to remain F2P either.

Borzibra you just don't get the point do you?? people want to run it and get their own stuff from DN. No one is getting my diamonds for any 30K ring, don't care who you are or even mats. I will never encourage any total F2P players EVER!!!. I like to work for the stuff i can get in game and enjoy doing it, it's a game and made to be fun for everyone.

Sadly the F2P players will always be greedy with what they are selling in AH, control the market and set the price. Go ask on Failforge servers how that is working out for the same type of people who did that. They have 50 people left playing at peak time for siege and can't find people selling diamonds, after siege it drops to 30 people all day lmao.

Here Arcadia server did an awesome job with the game, and people are trying to get people to help each other out so they can enjoy the game as much as the next person.

I have met awesome people here on these servers, ready to help run instances etc and i would like to thank them for it ;-), you know who you are :thumbup: