Two experienced, german players are looking for a guild!

• ¡Hola Señores y Señoritas!

Don't worry, my aim is not to bore you with my awful Spanish!
    I'd much rather introduce my friend(Savior) and myself(Themis)!
    We both used to play on Ionsai, a more or less small but lovely German server and eventually left the game in 2013/2014.
    We are both funny, don't mind to go nuts and getting those last DPS, but somewhat also grown up after taking a long break from the
    game.
    Our wish is to find a suitable guild with PVE, SW, PVP(seems kind of dead for me :() as primary goals!

Feel free to contact me here or ingame (Rela) :) !

Ja moin,

jaaa daaamals! Keine Sorge ich bin keine 80 und spar mir mal die Referenz, jedoch in gewisser Weise fühlt es sich so an, wenn man bedenkt wie viel sich in unserer Abstinenz im Spiel verändert hat.
    Ehemals auf Ionsai beheimatet gewesen, hat uns beide das RoM-Fieber gepackt, weswegen wir nun auf Arcadia unterwegs sind.
    Wir haben praktisch alle Höhen und Tiefen des Spiels(bis 77) erlebt und sind wohl leicht vertraut, weswegen wir wohl sämtliche Schurken- und Kundivariationen spielen werden und nun auf der Suche nach einem neuen Zuhause sind!
    Ich heiß ingame Rela, falls jemand mal nen Plausch halten oder in alten Erinnerungen schwelgen will, notfalls suchen wir natürlich eine Gilde :D

In diesem Sinne

• Hello we are an English speaking guild Disturbed!!! we are a group of people who have been playing ROM since 2009 and up on servers. We are helpful, friendly, crazy funny and totally DISTURBED!!!! we do PVE, SW and have an upgraded castle which you can visit in game. We do our best to help with information, food, potions and knowledge we have about the game. We are not and endgame guild but we are working on it slowly. You can try us and see if you like it and we have players in different timezones US/EU/Aus/ etc :P