Posts by Novibaby

So people complained about other people getting breathable silk in garden of Eden and keeping the prices low on AH for everyone?? OMG that is so unfair!!! better to sell breathable silk at 5 diamonds each or even 10 diamonds each!!! hahahaha I was farming in there every day to get silk to do the ring event on my alts and for guildies, since i do not work and mainly free all week to do whatever i want, it was nice to farm in there. But i guess the people who have work, school and cannot be 14 hours a day in a video game thought it was unfair to them LOL. I do get if people were botting it, no matter how they did it, should have just gotten some vacation time from the game.

Please do not fall into the same trap laid by either lazy player, i don't have time to farm all day players, i want the same thing as players who play 10+ hours a day even if i am only online 2 hours a day in game. Because we are all winners and we should all have the same things!! Failforge tried to please those people and look, after 2 server merge and very soon a third one, they are left with 30 players on their servers + their alts ;(

For me it makes no sense to have removed the silk from the garden of Eden, the only thing it did was to keep prices low for everyone and access to events a lot easier , ah well, my two bits :love:

That new merchant is AWESOME!!!! i do agree that having pet food would be nice. But to get all the memento"s stuff etc in it is really not needed. Easy to transport to them before running instance and get all the food you need before hand. You guys are doing an excellent job as of now, i still gets impress evertime :love:

Hello, so i got 104 pants with memento's because i liked the increased damage on them. Yes i know it has no set bonus etc but it works fine for me so please restrain yourselves if you want to comment. I had T8 mankaza pants ( i do not have any other mankaza pieces on my toon, so no set bonus from it ) and made the 104 T9 and 2 of the stats are better than on my old pants. I lose 1890 Intelligence and 3424 magical attack, 281 magical damage and 4351 PDEF from switching to the new pants. If you look at the numbers it should be better in every way but it actually penalize me ;( ;( ;( hope someone knows why, tyvm

The issue is with the numbers are borked on the 104 pants as in the pictures here :

You can join Disturbed!!! get buffs from our towers, have Disturbing conversations!!!! like the one about the alien, the wabbit and a snake!!! hours of fun !!!! and we have a Yunie that makes funny cookie!!!!! Reroll who is trying to come out of the closet!! but it is actually the bathroom!!!! Hootie best scout EVER!!!! and me the Disturbed mage!!!!! i tell you it's a party every day!!!!
    :P :P :P

did you do a trace route to see where you are having issues down the line??

BTW of course your ISP will tell you all is fine on their end lmao, most people who will respond to you will say that. They have no clue and just go through their check list given by their bosses. They have no clue or ways to check except putting you on hold to make you believe they've checked :P :P

Do a trace route yourself to the server and see if any hops has an issue, hope it helps you.

My ping is always steady at 94ms from Canada to the servers, please don't hate me :love: :love: :love:

Stop wasting your time with Failforge servers, most people have left, i have 283 toons overthere, so much stuff, 3 Billion gold and 20K diamonds still there and i don't care about any of it, why?? because Failforge SUCKS!!!! Arcadia have listened to the player base and gives us so much more. And seeing how few GM's are left overthere, the uselessness of people in Failforge offices that have no idea what the game is about, how to play it or what it takes to play it. Failforge just don't care and i told them many times they should sell the servers to Arcadia people and be done with it!!!! then i could have my stuff back with people who cares about their customers :love: :love:

Arcadia is the place to be!!!!! Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. !!!!!!! :P :P :P

Ok i have been doing the crafting festival for a bit now, on a bunch of toons, it had been suggested that it comes from the rewards packages from the event. All i have been getting are the old furniture recipes and very few from the crafting festival. Is there anyone who has gotten them at all?? or is there another place to get them from, tyvm.

Ok i quested and got memento vendor to appear for me in Korris, i went there and there is no Scout gear recipe there, only the rogue ones. Can we get the fix for that please and get the recipes so i can craft them please :P TYVM

Weapon training ground is in Scicilia steppes and can be accessed through the portal in Varavas when you exit the city to go to the bridge on the left side wall green portal, just before the bridge.

We in Disturbed are the same people that were on Mitras or Reni back then, so we have a lot of knowledge and can give you pointers for this server too, join us or look for us in trade chats or world chat 8)

If you need a guild, we are an english speaking guild with lots of knowledge with the game. Most out players have been playing it for more than 8 years now, look us up DISTURBED !!!! :) :)

If i am correct as on that other server where i am from, the drop rate percentage cap is 499%, and then it goes back to the minimum. So you really gotta be careful not to exceed the cap, could a GM confirm max % cap for drop rate please tyvm :)