Saska Feron event game

• Well people seem to not understand because they sign up for that event, that other players will participate into it. Sadly you win some, you lose some at that event, it is always who does Alt+1, alt+2, alt+3 better than the other person that will win. I have lost many times but won many times also, it is part of the game.

My guildies love to do that event, free rings and stats for guildies and our alts. But you also gotta farm a lot of breathable silk to do that. Please don't assume that when you see a Disturbed toon at that event, that it is one of my alts LMAO. My guildies get mad also if i beat them and rejoice when they beat me, all in good sport :love: Quite an awesome fun event to do.

If you are not able to click those keys, make a macro, i myself do not like to use them, i love the feeling of the keys ;)

As someone told me once : If you fail, try harder, learn and try again. I have been running this event for 8 years and gotten good at it, sorry if it frustrates you Pulse, König guild :( We are just playing the game and declaring war on a guild because they do an event better than you, makes me sad. Just enjoy the game, have fun, I'm too old to carry stress in my life. :love:

• Wait, there are more guilds on the server? Not just Disturbed?

Ahh, you learn something new every day...

ps. they must be called non-disturbed guilds. :D

• i can play 16 hours a day easy since i don't work and stay home, oh and i have 8 guildies that also do the event. Anymore explanation?? You have the same chance of winning as everyone else, just don't show up there with 30 silk and expect to win, we always spend like 45 to 65 silk to do that event. Do i have to tell you also how to do the event since you seem quite a novice to do it ? You have 3 buttons to do it, try to use them, you'll see those 3 buttons really help you :P i just fought 2 people from Konig guild at the event and beat them with one toon doing the event, made me work for it but it was fun!!!! I like when i have or they have to work for it to win it, so much more challenging!!! :love:

• Also at the event you can use 2 or 3 or 10 guildies to help you to block others, as long as you have the silk required to register. It happened to me a few times that people used up to 4 toons to just block me loll, it's ok, then i save my silk for next time :)

It is part of that game and a feature, don't cry wolf each time you think someone is beating you. They have good GM's here who can monitor the cheaters 24/7 unlike Failforge. I don't think it is even possible to do anything at that event anyways, just gotta click away to win. :thumbup:

Closed the thread.