Game Crash´s

• Hey, its me again :)
    nas
    is it normal that my game crash´s about 20-30 times a day? For example, when im in Varanas, it just frezze and i get a crit (Error) and i have to close the game.

My PC:

Win 7 Pro 64 Bit
    ATI HD 6970
    2 TB HDD
    I5-2500K

Everything is updated and im playin the game in window mode

Thank ou guys

Ravencore

• Hi Ravencore,

no - it´s not normal. It happens if you port to much or you play with high-graphic settings.
    the problem with RoM is the engine is really old.

some things helps a lot.

1. after 3-5 ports into different zones > make a relog
    2. play with low graphic-settings
    3. or you can try a programm > "rambooster" or "memory cleaner" that cleans your ram

regards

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Game crashes are due to RoM memory management that does not work as it should, to release memory once you change zone, or move to different area in zone.

Here are easiest steps to fix it:

1. Lower your visual quality, disable bloom and un-check auto adjustement
    2. Lower how far you can see in game (less it loads, more rare it will crash)
    3. Download, install and set it to run every 5 minutes PcWInTech's CleanMem.

This little program will do what RoM is unable to do, and to compare it, last night I used it, while running 3 characters, went into SW, back, 5 different zones and did not crash!

I am running also on low video quality, but I did not hide spells for my characters, other players or NPCs.

Once you have it stable, play with settings and move it back to your likening.

Hope this helps!

Indis