New Player with a few questions

• Hey all,

I am considering messing around on this server but I have a couple of questions first:

1. I seem to remember being able to skip straight to level 80, am I remembering the wrong server or is that still a thing here?

2. Is Tosh powerleveling in this server bannable? Is there a faster way to level/tp farm on this server?

3. Has anyone compiled all the skill changes that this server has made to elites and ISS? I understand that the patch notes may have some of it but I’d rather not drudge through them all.

4. What are some good resources for finding out changes made by this server, I remember something about being able to play all classes on one character (no race-bound classes) but can’t find a wiki or compendium of changes like that.

• Official Post

1. You can still get instant 80 level with brand new char:
    https://playernetgames.net/gam…cadia/web/character-boost
    Boost Your Character - Instant Level 80

2. As long as you won't be abusing in game features, it is all fine.
    In my opinion 15x default XP rate is good enough to level your character fast.

3. I do not recall such post or guide, our skills are in 95% equal to default one

4. Some of our features you can find here:
    https://playernetgames.net/gam…gic-arcadia/web/invite_en

and on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpTiJHa1a8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPlmT7ik2A

• Thank you for the quick response, that’s refreshing after playing the other server for so long lol. Added two more questions. Also to clarify, I assume the use of teaching certs on characters over level 30 classifies as abusing in game features? It may be fast to level but I’m more considering helping friends make characters so we can mess around on this server without too much extra effort

• Fair enough, I appreciate the quick responses! Not trying to push any buttons with glitch abuse, I’m just profoundly lazy :rolleyes: I do agree that increased rates probably make the leveling slog in this game much more bareable (I’m assuming they apply to quests in addition to kills?)

• If you bought all 10 classes before hand you could easily get them all to around 70 in 1 teacher cert....also they sellpower up pills.. and they have GEAR NAMED AFTER YOU HERE

• Hi Heim,

Good to see you are thinking about trying this server out - not sure if you remember me, I was from old bteam, Heddin, and here Rakot - feel free to pm if have any questions, if I am around would always help out.

I like this server a lot more then official, GM always around and support can help you within hour(s) with any issues - best parts of the server are in my opinion:
    1. custom content, few unique instances and a new one out soon-ish I hope :)
    2. IS most is available don't need to wait for things + forum post can request what want on sale and it actually would appear unlike you know who...
    3. every day free grand golden repair hammer - no need to farm to OD pieces anymore; + 1once per day free wheel rotation where can get +20 perfect jewels
    4. +20 jewels are available on sale for reasonable price much cheaper than official - no problem +20 all gear (also no +30 this server)
    5. selected skills capped at 55 instead of 50 - little boost to some skills
    6. can buy race change items (1k dias or so) - can have all classes on same toon; also can try interesting combos like ch/k, though no elite skills for those of course
    Couple minuses - not as many US players, a lot more from Europe - if you guys come would increase community and have a lot more runs available during evening times - In Hades we have few from US, will be good to run together :)
    Another minus - this is pretty much pve server, siege as far as I can tell is not really a thing here, I personally don't care much about it but it is important to some

Cheers and sorry for long post/typos - lazy to proof read :)

• Yeah I remember you! Glad you’re doin well man :) I logged on last night and did some exploring. I prefer pve, most of my guildies are merc’ing for EU guilds on the other servers, some might join me to mess around. Got any room in Hades? I would definitely join if it’s somewhat active.

My current plan is to get a champ to 104, buy an endgame weapon and a piece or two of armor, and plevel a few characters as high as I can and use one of those as my main.

2 questions: I’m not above dropping a few bucks to get started, but are there any reasonable ways to relatively quickly gear up? I’m so used to just borrowing stuff from endgame toons I’m not sure I remember how to start over.

And second, I gather that there are at least 3 tiers of legendary stats: Tikal, Arcadia, and divinity. Do these drop only on the last boss of Tikal/inferno/wherever the other one is from? Are there alternate ways to get them?

• You can get Tikal stats with Arcadia coins..
    Last boss in DALANIS NIGHTMARE drops Arcadia stats as well as accessories and cape... (No ring) need 25 stones from mini boss.. they have a few promotions that give u pull requirements for Acadia stats as well..

Bring as many people as you can. Zid needs some more enemies here

• I don’t think Zid has ever or will ever have any trouble making more enemies lol...

Also is this version of Dalanis Nightmare a world instance with a respawn or has it been remade into a traditional instance?

• When it is closed(kill last boss) it remains closed for 6 hours.. so the stones can be farmed (4 mini bosses) unless another group closes. If you are in and another party closes 1 random person gets a 60 second countdown and is kicked

• heim - late answers:

I’m not above dropping a few bucks to get started, but are there any reasonable ways to relatively quickly gear up? I’m so used to just borrowing stuff from endgame toons I’m not sure I remember how to start over.

I think best way to make dias is to farm dirty stones in ibp (easy) - don't need any op gear for that, just kill mobs till boss 1 - make dirty tstones - repeat - if you buy charges on sale and then sell stones, I think 1k dias investment makes 3 k profit or so, but need to farm :) You can also drop few $ for a head start, it is much cheaper than other servers, can also start as a support and then make you way up - up to you;

I gather that there are at least 3 tiers of legendary stats: Tikal, Arcadia, and divinity. Do these drop only on the last boss of Tikal/inferno/wherever the other one is from? Are there alternate ways to get them?

Arcadia drops from dalanis nightmare boss (custom), hard mode HoS (custom, last 2 bosses); tikal from last boss and can also buy tikal stats with coins that drop instead of mementos in tikal and divinity instances. Divinity stats also drop from a custom world boss and from divinity instance last boss, atm cant buy them with coins; divinity stats also can be obtained if you refine some items from divinity instance, like capes, earings.

I replied to your pm but was afk :)

BTW - one of the bosses in Divinity instance is Heimdall :)) funny hehe

Closed the thread.