The future instances should be 6man maximum

• Hello Arcadian´s,Supporter,Moderators,Devs
    My Idea for the future: The New Instance´s should be allowed and build for 6man only.

Pro:
    - run more often bc you need less people
    - search for people takes less time bc 6 man are always on to farm
    - more Teamplay with less players
    - less groupwipes
    - less annoying confusion

Contra:
    - tell me pls

I hope i helped you for the future to build new instances :D

• It´s definitely a nice Idea. However, from point of view of a publisher it makes no sense for the following reason.

1. the clear will be to fast
    2. players will be equipped to fast

what happen if all of you are equipped after a month, you will ask for a new instance.
    You can run Inferno with 6Player, means you can cap the playerlimit for yourself. Pretty sure the most wont do it, because it takes to long.

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• I dont remember which GM said this but few months ago they said that want to increase the cap players in next instance to 24, so a 6 players instance apparently is not in their plans.

Idk if a 6 players instance is the best idea BUT what im sure is that we need something endgame farmeable with 4-6 players. It can be like Tikal or like Inferno. They are big instances but you guys really need to forget the tactics like Inferno boss 4. Needing 2 tanks and losing 3 players for doing the tactic (minimun 5 times, insane and boring as h.ell, 3 is more than enough) is not good for anyone and make that almost the 80% of the guilds in this server cant pass the boss.

Im asking for an 8-10 players instance but farmeable with 4-5 to make it a challenge for those who wants and for those small guilds who wants to play endgame also but cant afford to have 2 tanks and big partys.

• 6 man ini with 2 tank tactic. Maybe 2 healer too, if they are average. And then one Mob only physical dmg and the other only magical dmg or at least a lot of deff or crit resist from one type.

• Maybe we could change the entire idea of RoM raids?

Normal mode - 6 players
    Hard mode - 12 players
    New difficulty, Insane - 16+ players

Normal mode drops good gear, better than last raid tier gear. Raid is easier and more forgiving.
    Hard mode has extra mechanic on some mode, bosses and trash are harder, gear is slightly better with better set bonuses.
    Insane mode has another mechanic and another boss. Gear is again better and final boss has a chance at dropping orange/legendary weapon that is slightly more powerful, stat wise, than other weapons from that tier.

Each version of gear looks slightly fancier than the lower difficulty.

This is turning more into an idea/suggestion than a response comment, but whatever...

• did this game change from an MMORPG since I used to play when it called runes of magic? started leveling characters here and talking to peoples they share youtube videos and talk of 4 man doing the hardmode instance or using second characters to run with small amount of people instead of running with real people

• 6 Player Instance sounds like good old times - I must agree :)
    With partys with less discipline you do not need to wait to often :P

But honestly 24 Player Ini could be a bit more interesting. I mean keep evolving the game - let's see what we get.
    I mean it really does not matter if 6,12,..,24 people are playing, more important is the instance design.

I really hope to get an instance like Grafu or ToSH - good tactics, and not a marathon

• I mean it really does not matter if 6,12,..,24 people are playing,

As long as your pc can handle it without getting laggy. So if they do a 24 player instance, they should have that in mind and don't go to crazy with the textures.

• Like Gjiara said. Runewaker's proprietary engine is not able to bear too much, the more so as the effects included in the tactics are required.24 ppl instance may not be playable for this reason.

• 24ppl ini is not a good idea imo. more ppl = more lags. and let's say that there is a tactic which requires to turn on visual effects.. crash after crash for many people

• This topic is almost like plea to keep end game stuff ONLY fro end game folks.

And we would have more items in AH that cost 40,000 or more DIAS...

Not sure how well that will work.

• Indis doors to Inferno and Tikal are open, You can be endgame player too

Yes - thats´s it!. Everyone can play the highest Instance with an decent Gear and you dont need the 100k Dias Items from the Auctionhouse(which are obviously overpriced)

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Ty Guys for all this Feedback :D
    After reading some crazy Ideas about a 24man raid i got a littlebit confused. Aldo got released with the last Patch and Aldo was at that Moment Hardmode. It was a desaster ! We tryed with Sandstorm and Hades together. People hat permernent client crashes, Many People got instantly Killed by beeing near Aldo with laggs etc. Now Aldo seems makeable after the Nerv. Why should the new Instances be a desaster too ? I get the Point its nice like a raid at Ant Queen or Androlia in the Past, but we have to improve for the future that thinks which are worse like getting owned by a Critical Error Message or Laggs which only im personally getting when many people are around in a the area no more often happening anymore.
    -------------------------------------
    The Point with getting Gear very fast is not right. At first we need to say a timeline for the Instance to be opened, Hos 2015 DN 2016 Tikal 2017 Inferno 2018 . Hos was the greatest Joke on arcadia ever 20min Runs with 12 people ???
    Dalanis Nightmare got released its not a real Instance in my Oppinion but still you have 1h Time to clear ez life 20min with a 12man grp. Tikal same 20min Runs with a 12 man grp. And Finally Inferno : if you not failing at b4 with no complications 45m-1h, with a little 2h with many 3-4 h. All bc of Gargoyls which fear you in lava, Boss 4 with a very nice event kappa . I dont want to flame Inferno but we need to improve for the feature : Fast and Quick runs where the best it takes about 1 Month if people play well together to get geared. After that you farm it till many people getting triggred of the boring old Instance which has everybody seen and you usually playing some other games and maybe lose rom till the new 12 man raid instance come out and nothing is happening in the meantime.

That was the hole point behind that Forum Post i hope we can get a 6man instance in the near future or a well playable instance which everybody likes otherwise its in my oppinion real game over.
    Best wishes i hope i confused you not with that text
    Brink

• Hello,

Like every time the current Ini gets too old, it also gets quieter on the server. Also random one often has problems to get a group together, because everything is 12 man inis. Why can not you do that as before, take turns doing 6/12.

6s Ini = subset

12er ini = upper set

6 players are more likely to get together and many may not become inactive because you can do something else.

But sitting here for hours in front of the computer, waiting for a party to get out of the car, stops them and makes many of them say goodbye to the next Ini.

I think smaller Inis would do the server a good job and increase player activity.

Greeting Niirtii

Closed the thread.