Garden of Eden

• Quote:

Due
    to lag reasons the relationship snails have been removed from the
    Sascilia Steppes - Instead you will be able to enter a new zone
    especially to level your relationships with your friends.

This feature leveling your relationships is very nice. But i have to ask why do you lower the amount of Mobbs all the time.
    When i have started playing here on Arcadia: Paradise (April '05) there were like 3 times more snakes in sascilia like it was latest before you have created Garden of Eden.
    And in that Garden of Eden you lowered the amount of Mobbs again... you really transforming Paradise into something else.

I bet ItemShop 2.0 is coming too very soon

• mdncItaj does not seem to like it XD but I think that it is a nice little zone for the eyes with no lag. I am wondering if the mobs in there give more experience towards the relationships over the snails we had before and maybe this is why there are not as many mobs in this little instance?

• mdncItaj does not seem to like it XD but I think that it is a nice little zone for the eyes with no lag. I am wondering if the mobs in there give more experience towards the relationships over the snails we had before and maybe this is why there are not as many mobs in this little instance?

Calo, it has nothing to do with experience per Mobb - only the amount of Mobs in a certain level range related to your actual level

• Calo, it has nothing to do with experience per Mobb - only the amount of Mobs in a certain level range related to your actual level

Of course we gain no experience from those mobs.

more experience towards the relationships over the snails we had before

I meant exactly what I said... more experience points toward the relation ship... not player gained experience...
    i think mdncItaj just wants to sit there and not have to move around XD so yeah it seems much less mobs in here since you have to move more than 2 steps... maybe if I see Gjiara on in guild later I'll ask him to count the mobs in here xD

• Kathoo already told you the number.

Maybe I count the mobs per thunderstorm or something like that to see how the effort varies to the snails.

• Ryjii just counted the mobs anyways, he counted 62. So Kahtoo, you should add the missing 46 mobs.

But something different than mobnumbers. When a few ppl go in there at the same time, wouldn't it be a higher burden on the server than before? Since everyone gets his own ini.

And I did never have problems with lags, where did ppl have laggs? When training their weapons? When walking around there? When killing the snails?
    Because when they train their weapons, it does not rly matter if there is a lag and when they kill the snails, until they respawn fully, the lag is gone too.

Another thing is, that the new mobs need way longer to respawn, this is something to consider too, when you talk about raising the relationship.

• after i read there are 108 mobs in garden eden i couldn't believe it.
    i went 3 times into the garden eden to count the mobs.
    another guild member counted the mobs in there, too.
    numbers differ a little bit between 62-68 due to respawning mobs.

i don't wanna know how you test your updates if you counted 108 mobs.
    or is there a hidden pathway to another area of garden eden that nobody
    has found yet? ;)

• Additionaly the new mobs in Eden are level 105, the old snails were level 100, so the relation experience per mob is quite a lot higher than before.

As most players, who care about it, know, the level is irrelevant as long as it is in the range where you still would get experience from the monsters (10 level below the player). Only the quantity counts.
    The only thing it is relevant for is when you level your defense.

• Calo, it has nothing to do with experience per Mobb - only the amount of Mobs in a certain level range related to your actual level

Of course we gain no experience from those mobs.

more experience towards the relationships over the snails we had before

I meant exactly what I said... more experience points toward the relation ship... not player gained experience...
    i think mdncItaj just wants to sit there and not have to move around XD so yeah it seems much less mobs in here since you have to move more than 2 steps... maybe if I see Gjiara on in guild later I'll ask him to count the mobs in here xD

That still does not exist - still wrong. And too bad that Kahtoo think that too :thumbdown:

• Official Post

Mob count now: Calculate yourself.

The mobs have no loottable, they are automatically affected by the global droptables which can not be removed.
    The respawn timer is set on 0.1 seconds which is too low for the game as well. Means: They resapwn automatically after the minimum respawn time which the server gives them.

• The mobs have no loottable, they are automatically affected by the global droptables which can not be removed.

didnt know that, but good to know :)

The respawn timer is set on 0.1 seconds which is too low for the game as well. Means: They resapwn automatically after the minimum respawn time which the server gives them.

the garden looks great now - ty

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.

• Official Post

Dear players, in last days we received several reports about players taking advantage in Garden of Eden zone being in AFK mode.
    It allowed to receive Talent Points and event drop without any interaction from player.
    Garden of Eden is supposed to be a place where players can level their relationship.
    Our Team spent some days on investigating and discussing about this issue, and we decided to perform following changes:

All mobs in Garden of Eden are friendly now
    Players have to pull mobs, what require interaction from them, it is common that there is a lot of players in party if they want to level their relations.

Talent Points amount has been reduced
    Garden of Eden was not supposed to be place for farm TP, but they are still required for increase relations level.

Mobs dissapear instantly after killing
    It prevent overloading server with event items and runes (this mobs havent had other drop), and allow mobs to be respawned much faster, players do not need to loot anything.

• I understand the measures taken, still I prefered the garden before with the event items.
    I dont have much of them and it was a nice way of getting some occasionally, it's a pitty some exploited it.

• So people complained about other people getting breathable silk in garden of Eden and keeping the prices low on AH for everyone?? OMG that is so unfair!!! better to sell breathable silk at 5 diamonds each or even 10 diamonds each!!! hahahaha I was farming in there every day to get silk to do the ring event on my alts and for guildies, since i do not work and mainly free all week to do whatever i want, it was nice to farm in there. But i guess the people who have work, school and cannot be 14 hours a day in a video game thought it was unfair to them LOL. I do get if people were botting it, no matter how they did it, should have just gotten some vacation time from the game.

Please do not fall into the same trap laid by either lazy player, i don't have time to farm all day players, i want the same thing as players who play 10+ hours a day even if i am only online 2 hours a day in game. Because we are all winners and we should all have the same things!! Failforge tried to please those people and look, after 2 server merge and very soon a third one, they are left with 30 players on their servers + their alts ;(

For me it makes no sense to have removed the silk from the garden of Eden, the only thing it did was to keep prices low for everyone and access to events a lot easier , ah well, my two bits :love:

• OMG. You can buy 20 pieces of silk for an advanced aggregator from npc Tirion after signing up for expo. I do not know where the price of 5-10 dias each.
    Better answer the question whether you know the rules of the game with the maximum number of accounts?

• The biggest problem was that some people decide to be clever and farm relationship while afk. Now it is no wonder that eden has been changed, from me a big plus for this change.

• OMG. You can buy 20 pieces of silk for an advanced aggregator from npc Tirion after signing up for expo. I do not know where the price of 5-10 dias each.
    Better answer the question whether you know the rules of the game with the maximum number of accounts?

Dime please do clarify your accusations?? i know you think when you see a Disturbed toon in game, that they are all alts of mine HAHAHA just like on that other server, you know nothing Dime Snow!!! but i guess the limit of 5 accounts per e-mail escaped you?? and also having guildies in your guild?? who can play like me 14 hours a day, don't be jealous. I also have 3 sons who enjoy the game too and love playing with their dads in a video game.

Shivion if they did they should just get vacation time and be done with it, i leveled relationship on my 2 alts while gathering silk in the Garden, i wasn't afk. Seems we are all getting penalized because of the few who wanted to bot yet again, just like the Balu village EOJ event that was removed because of botters.

• Unfortunately, the forced change has hit very much in players who normally farm realtionship/silk but unfortunately we don't have much influence on the changes/bans :)

• Official Post

There was no bots in Garden - they are not working here, so no bans as well.

Let me clarify again if one message is not enough.
    Garden of Eden is not supposed to be place where:
    1. player is staying with enabled Briar Shield, renewing it every 15 minutes and with pet looting items
    2. player can farm Talent Points due to fast respawn of mobs
    3. player can farm a lot of Event Items due to fast respawn of mobs

Garden of Eden is supposed to be zone where players can increase level of relationship.
    With faster respawn of mobs it is even better now.
    This was announced over one year ago with release (link).

Please note that this zone already give Paradise players advantage over default relation leveling.
    This is a point which should be appreciated instead of trying to just take more than is supposed.
    Nothing can be perfect, and we decided to improve it with last change.
    Previously (link) we was unable to make mobs there without loot but we wanted - now it ispossible.

ps.: referring to Breathable Silk and economy rules:
    Everyone who used normal way to farm is now on good position - he earned gold on silk.
    If market is overloaded with item, players using just more of them, so they have also pay more.
    Market have simple demand supply rules for biding:
    1. more goods available -> less price per good -> more goods needed
    2. less goods -> higher price per good -> less goods needed

Everything what is needed in this case was already said.
    We all of course read and understand feedback, and wish to be understood as well.
    Before everone start to attacking each other this thread will be closed, and reopened again in future.
    This should give some time to read and think about in wider spectrum.

• Mam świetny pomysł!
    Proszę Supporcie o rozpatrzenie mojego pomysłu dotyczącego
    Zwiększenia Ilości potworów na Ogrodznie Eden'u
    Zwiększyć Ilośc potworów tak o x1.5 może nawet x2 będzie wspaniale

• Świetny pomysł. Można również po prostu przenieść te mobki które są oddalone najbardziej bliżej środka.

• Nice Idea or maybe its better to add an NPC which gives you free Relationshiplvl instead of killing Mobs. How about that? :thumbup:

Never underestimate what you do for others.

Things that seem small, even meaningless or pointless to you,

might mean everything to the person you interact with.