Posts by robopoke

Regarding Warrior/Druid

This class has two dps-skills which it cannot afford to miss:

1) Earthly Strike

- if this misses, your Slash is not flawless and your ragecosts are high for at least 6 seconds

2) Stiffle

- if this misses, your pdmg is very low for at least 15 seconds

Even with max level Spear 245/245, Precision XIII rune and precision buff from Druid, you occasionally miss one or both of these very important skills.

Suggestions:

1) Make those two skills have 100% hitrate.

or

2) Let their respective buffs trigger even if you miss.

Regarding Warrior/Warlock

As said before, this class performs much better with Spear than it does with 2h Sword. In addition, even with spear, your dmg even in AoE is below average. Let us not talk about single damage :D

Suggestions:

1) reduce Soul Crack DoT uptime from 5 seconds to 1 seconds.

If my math is correct, the time reduction boosts DoT by x5 However, the real dmgboost will be much less than x5 since the DoT only triggers once. This means if you do not hit a target or if the skill runs out, the DoT vanishes immediately

Regardless, something has to be done because even with Patk 2h Sword and DoT-Rune this class is underperforming.

Regarding Warrior/Bard

Right now this class performs best with 2h Hammer. Why? Because a 2h Hammer with the dynamic attribute of 36% Atkspeed (+56.25% dmg) and 24% Hammer Badge-Title (532296) gives you very high dps.

But this class is supposed to be played with 1h Axe+Talisman if you look at the elite. But there are three issues:

1) my 1h Axe + Talisman hits with pdmg Badge (532141) are 24% weaker than my 2h Hammer hits

2) the DoT does not get boosted by Talismans PVE dmgboost. So the DoT is infact 44% weaker than my 2h Hammer hits

3) You cannot use Moon Cleave with 1h Axe.

Suggestions:

1) Boost one of the elite to boost dmg of 1h weapon by +24% to fix dps issue

2) Boost DoT-dmg by mininmum +16 % but only allow it to be triggered with a 1h weapon.

This way overall DoT-dmg is boosted by 44% which can be replicated with 2h Hammer in the scenario but regular dpshits are only boosted by 24%.

What a beautiful case of self-fullfilling prophecy. I wonder if people like you have this issue because of genetics or if something happened in your life to have such a mindest. I guess it is both.

Regardless, just a few days ago we helped a player by clearing instances and one highend player swapped his spot in group for a newbie for last boss to help his progress in quests.

A few weeks ago we helped clear Kalin with only 2 highend and 3 newbie players. It was tough but we managed to clear it.

To become rich all you need to do is to spend less than you earn. How to earn Money easily?

With Starter Gear, level 105, a 500 Diamond Rental weapon, 199 Diamond Travel Merchant (30 days), some dropratepets and buffs (500 diamonds) and a 100 Diamond Perfume (1 day) you can oneshot mobs in IBP easy or Sun Templer easy mode, loot automatic and sell items to NPC. You can Farm 50kk gold/hour which you can sell for 600diamonds easily.

Then you repeat, reinvest and get Ostrich (30days) for more Speed and before you know it, within a week of daily 1h farming, you can now make 100kk gold/hours.

Now you can invest in Arcane Transmutations and farm T7 stones and in 2x 30min sessions you can farm 4x T15 Stones by paying 40k Transmutations (10k dias), 260kk gold (2k dias) and sell them strategically for 20k dias.

Rinse repeat now you can reinvest multiple 10k of diamonds and buy Clean Stones 200 for 1499 dias in Promo. For each 14990 dia investment you need around 3000 transmutations (750 dias) and can craft 8 Clean T12 items which you can sell 2400 diamonds each. 3000x T7 is now farmable within 7.5 minutes.

Basically the bigger the initial Investment, the bigger the return.

Once you have enough ressources, you will make a rule to yourself to always reinvest 30% of your diamonds income. Lets say you have 100k dias and you see Cleanstones Wednesday Promo. Dont think, buy it for 30k dias, resell for 40k. Gratz you made 10k. Now you can spend 7k of it (spend less than you earn)

With all this and of course questing, playing instances and checking AH prices, you can buy stuff and resell it. You will make losses sometimes but on average over a long period of time you will earn dias this way.

So my advice is if you decide to Invest time in this game, try to be more productive with it.

The One Most Adaptable to Change is the One that Survives

Charles Darwin

Regarding Knight/Warlock.

It does bad dmg after the first 2-3 Seconds. After that its dmg drops of alot. To fix this without buffing its initial 2-3sec dmg:

1) I suggest ISS Tsunami CD to be reduced to 4 seconds.

2) I also suggest Punishment and Punishment Strike to have no GCD.

Both these suggestion would give K/Wl a boost after 4 Seconds of combat for AoE and single situations. Single target would be highly dependant on stacking Holy Strike fast enough before Mob dies which is very difficult in fast group. But in a fast group, at least in my experience, K/Wl is good enough.

You say Warrior/Rogue needs buff I say it is fine. Only a random run where we can compare our Warrior/Rogues vs other classes can truly Show if the class needs buff or Not. Unless of course LL invites me for a few test runs or Akme invites you, both unlikely scenarios. Thats what I meant with the random statement.

Also do you truly believe Warrior/Rogues has bad first 3 seconds? Of course if you waste time and buff 75 ISS for 5% pdmg vs a target that dies in 3 seconds then sure.

EDIT: Saw that 75 ISS got buffed to 15% pdmg. Not Sure how I feel about that because only some Warriors need buff but I guess it should make most Warriors happy.

Also why people ask for AoE buff when this class is prob the single Most OP class for single target fullburst?

You should run with proper WL, Rouges, Champions tbh.. If bosses take 3 sec to kill you are s... if they take longer then 30 sec you are s... And about trash. I wanna have a usefull aoe skill atleast. Rn my mooncleave fullburst hits 3kk on adds. Instead my singletarget does >15kk...

~ Greetings

Regardless of your experience, no need to call me or the people I run with s... Not a good look

Also yes Gloves more than compensate dmgloss from Frenzy. Gloves gives you more than 20% dmg.

Regarding AoE-comment:

An OP single targetclass imo does not need AoE-buffs. I also never see people asking for Rogues/Warlock AoE-Buff.

Well the only true answer lies in when Orkham is run with random party but I already know all the potential excuses. Atks before Tank and never uses SA

Regarding Champion/Rogue

Removed Death Arrives 1-H Hammer damage gain, reduced cooldown to 60 seconds from 90, increased duration to 30 seconds from 20.

The 32% dmg loss is understandable but the skill still has 90 sec CD. Can you take a closer look? Also is it possible to remove its GCD to have it behave as an emergency rage/energy-refill? Thanks

Warrior/Champs new Vendetta Blow is very strong now. Kinda hate it because If it doesnt crit, your overalldmg is low. Maybe a soft +10% critchance would make it a more consistent class.

Another issue is the too high rage requirements in AoE. Still hoping for Shock Strike Ragecost removal.

Warrior/Rogues Nerf sucks yes, but its Reflex buff got buffed from 30% pdmg to 50%pdmg. Yes you lost atkspeed from Rogue General but it is still a buff. Also with new Gloves 15 sec buff it is basicly stronger than ever in all situations. Also why people ask for AoE buff when this class is prob the single Most OP class for single target fullburst?

Regarding other Warriors:

Just try to understand that patk is the new currency. Your Bleed scales with Patk Like crazy until you reach targetdefense. After that more patk still is very beneficial until 2x targetdefense. I have 14kk Bleeds in AoE burst and that was before new Set. So have fun reaching 20mill patk.

What Is more annoying to me is that Warrior/Warlock with Spear is better than with 2h Sword.

But I have to agree that in sustain DoT-based Warrior is below average unless of course (I See it in my guild) you have naturally very high patk from OP cards and OP marriage buff.

Is it intended, that the dynamic attribute Ranged Damage (singletarget) does not boost any of Champ/Scout ranged single skills?

On Scout/Champ it seems to work but the dmgboost is much much weaker than what is shown on the weapon.

Afaik it's related to the distance between you and your enemy, like the Scout passive works

Yea that was my first thought, too. But regardless of my distance, the damage is the same.

Is it intended, that the dynamic attribute Ranged Damage (singletarget) does not boost any of Champ/Scout ranged single skills?

On Scout/Champ it seems to work but the dmgboost is much much weaker than what is shown on the weapon.

Hey! Honestly, the example of changing socks and a hat over your head doesn't convince me as an argument for removing the ability to change it during combat. I don't understand these explanations. Many players have already written that without this function, several combinations cease to exist. What will you do next, ban changing weapons? Lack of food during combat or strengthening skills? The title in this whole game between scripts and non-script players is the least of the problems. And although I only use KittyCombo, I can manage to change titles during combat, etc. I never saw a problem with that. Don't take away from us the fun of solutions that actually make this game interesting because ultimately it will just turn into mindlessly pressing '1'."

Tbh i wish they would ban the change of weapons in fights. Since it makes a huge gap between players. I cant afford to do 3 weapons T17/T18. Or atleast i dont wanna. But all of this changes forces me to do this and tryhard even more. Atleast as Warrior if you wanna maximize your damage output. Same as tank, you need various weapons aleast myself forexample to surive the alarm event in Orkham... Which is not buggy at all *smile*.
    Before the change atleast with some classes you could keep up overall with classes who switched weapons. Now almost impossible.

~ Greetings

Nobody is forced to make T17/T18 weapons. Personally, my best weapon is T16 but I mainly play classes for which I have T15 weapons for.

I use the gap in gear as motivation to just play better which in my experience is more important: timing+gameplay+better kitty/lua >> gear.

I guess it is true when they say hard work beats talent (talent=gear) when talent fails to work hard.

Also in this meta it makes sense to rather make multiple T14/T15 weapons with different attributes and swap according to situation than to make 1x T16/T17. Why should these people be punished? Here again, I would consider weap swap ban as poison to power of human mind/creativity and if too many "dumb down mechanics" are introduced, I would probably quit and play a game where I am more challenged.

Warrior/Warlock

• Changed Spirit Blade Storm to inflict a Soul Crack (new) dot if you wield a 2-H Sword.

I do considerably higher dmg with Spear and AoE Bleed on this class compared to Soul Crack with 2h Sword. Please consider raising Soul Crack DoT by a fair amount, to encourage players to actually use 2h Sword. Maybe other Warriors can open up about their experience, too.

At the end of the day, it is in your teams power to decide which update to implement. Any point I mentioned is doable manually, but can introduce an unrealistic gap between script and no-script users.

[...]

Our team decided to disable it since lately it caused too much advantage of temporary power, making it unrealistic and creating too big gap between no-script users.

[...]

However, if the unrealistic gap is justified, if something can be done manually, why not just empower the weaker so they can swap titles manually with a macro?

Hello beginners. To swap to your preferred maintitle, you can use ArcadiaUtilities and type in chat:

/titles

You can enter IDs of your titles you want to swap between and press enter for the next title. Example:

c993a5be30818742773621a3396b8075.png

3ba1c3f72f47b9497bacb0bd3cd78eef.png

To swap between badgetitles, you can use a simple macro like this:

/script SetATF_Title(id)

Popular Badgetitles:

20% AoE-damage:

-24% ressource cost reduction:

Whenever you feel like your ressources are low or you need big AoE-damage, click on any of the one macros to swap between badge titles.

Will using patkfood be disabled while pdmgfood is active, to maximize DoT?

Will swapping Robot and Bow/Xbow be disabled for maximize DoT and Scout burstdmg?

What about swapping regular gear items from DPS to Tank to prevent death?

What about Champion/Rogues, Warrior/Rogues and Rogues who have 3 corrupted weapons or WB Dagger and swap offhand based on attackspeed?

What about disabling CancelPlayerBuff during combat to prevent resetting buffs with internal cooldowns so you better time their buff when your burst is ready?

What about making Champion Dissasembly Mode and Shieldform combat only?

What about Knight/Warlocks who cancel their conversionbuff to tank in a pinch?

What about classes which are quite complex to maximize their dmg Like Champ/Warden. Should we make it easier to play for the average Bard/Mage DPS?

This is ridicilous. Please consider reverting this update. These kind of updates are poison to the power of human creativity and mind.

65% is quite accurate for this class. I gained well above 40% actual dmg from Berserk or using dmgfood for example I gained around 34% actual dmg. This is without new sets. Rogue/Warlock for example (a class with little pdmgbuffs) gains maybe 23%-24%?

Just trying to confirm players feeling that the nerf is indeed bigger than just 10.5%.

Is Warrior/Scout still viable? Sure. But the other updates hit it hard, as well.

Regarding Waiting Game 12% Patk loss and 5% pdmg gain. Probably similiar outcome for regular hits, but big nerf to Slash Bleed damage.

Vampire Arrow being ranged DoT? Decent nerf (good for Scouts though). Make it scale with Patk? Big nerf.

Overall I like the changes because imo W/S was too strong anyway but maybe it would have made more sense to ease into the many changes it got.

Yea and the PS part is the big issue. You actually lost almost 30% dmg because of how it works.

you did the same mistake taking only the numbers and not calculating

Just consider each 1% pdmg as 1.65% more final dmg then you will have bigger values to divide by and come to around 15%.

EDIT:

For Clarity (just failed boss so have time)

94% Pdmg -> ~155% dmg

74% pdmg -> ~120% dmg

so 255%/220%=~15-16%

Yea and the PS part is the big issue. You actually lost almost 30% dmg because of how it works.

EDIT. Prob more like 15-16% dmgloss

Kudos asking for a nerf of a class you play. This adds credibility but I would kindly ask you and other influental players to wait a bit longer, before writing a post for three reasons where its conclusions are drawn from scrut.

1) Other guilds might have a different experience due to multiple reasons including tank pulling behaviour, classes used in party (for example lots of defreducer classes make def ignoring DoTs weaker in comparison) and as you said current Level of Gear and even Patk buff.

2) There have been posts by LL in forum with scruts of other classes where other guilds have different experience (e.g. Warden/Rogue being OP in Dark Core). Fallen e.g. had a different experience. Then when random runs started, it was suddenly just average. Not saying Warrior/Warlock would be just average given natural course of action, but you can never be 100% sure.

3) Waiting longer can give you and other players writing a post more time to reflect and try the class in many different group setups.

My personal anecdote:

Reading the initial patch notes I was very excited. Bought 2h Sword, tested Warrior/Warlock alot in Itnal, kept rolling for good stat in weapon but needed 1-2 more days to try it myself in Orkham. I even sold my Katana since if I have a 2h Sword, I can Play Warrior/Scout with that and use Spear for Bleed if needed.

Now I read, that the skill has been disabled. Awesome, Crystals wasted, Katana sold and I cannot even try this class once myself to confirm your experience.

"Following changes will be applied only in custom instances until next patch.

rience."

Devs, can you include Itnal lager as well for testing purposes?

#### Warrior/Champion

• Changed Vendetta Blow to require 2-H Hammer, changed damage type to physical blunt.
    • Changed Bloody Slash → Bloody Strike to require 2-H Hammer, changed damage type to physical blunt.
    • Changed Stifling Attack to require 2-H Hammer.
    • Increased Unbridled Rage stats to 19.6% from 16%.

These are exciting changes! Quick thoughts:

1. Rage management is a bit tough without Katana, esp AoE.

2. 2h Hammer does 0 bleed dmg which makes sense but you lose on overall perfomance. The buff with Unbridlled Rage seems to aim to compensate that.

Suggestion:

Change Shock Strike to cost HP instead of Rage.

Edit:

Since we lost Slash Bleed damage can you fix Whirlwind DoT from magical to physical?

8e77b962af4b51978f3df293607fb9de.png

Can you consider updating this global value to ~ 50%? Wardens and Priest/Warrior are currently underperforming heavily, even in Orkham.

I also did not hear that Mage/Scouts and Priest/Scouts are breaking the meta.

I am glad to see posts like this because in the previous discussion the topic was biased towards highend players.

From what I see is that the happier endgame players are with Gold, the unhappier newbies are and vice versa. So whatever solution (if any) gets implemented, a happiness of around 6.66/10 for all players would be desirable imo.

My suggestion to devs is to make a google survey soon and repeat the survey every 8 weeks.

In this survey ask questions like:

"Are you a beginner or endgameplayer ?" Scale 1-10 (1= total beginner, 10=endgame player)

"Please type in your ingame name for confirmation (will be censored during survey results)" : IGN = (insert playername)

"How happy are you with the current gold economy?" Scale 1 - 10

"How do you feel about Gold Gasha from Atlas?" Scale 1 - 10 (1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"How do you feel about Set Skill Extraction costs?" Scale 1 - 10 (1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"How do you feel about Rune Extraction costs?" (1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"How do you feel about Guild Buff Tower costs?"(1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"How do you feel about Monster cards statting costs?"(1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"Do you regularly buy Gold from Gold NPC?" Scale 1 - 10 (1=never, 10=every day)

"If you farm Gold: Do you farm Gold for selling or for own use?" Scale 1 - 10 (1= own use, 5=half use, half sell, 10= all sell)

"What course of actions would you take to change the gold economy"?

(Free text)

Analyze the results, publish and discuss them here. Take action if one group predictably is unhappier than the other by reducing/increasing gold demand.

Once a stable and decent happiness score has been established, you can increase the cycle from 8 weeks to 16 weeks.

AoD for me is very boring and I am happy that I am done with it :D

But maybe I will do a speedrun 1-10 in the future.