Posts by JockelR

if u really tested s/wd in hoto and rofl you would know this class is strong enough, maybe you dont play enough or your hate about mages makes you blind.

S/B and S/P both are not meant to be dealing massive damage, and what i said is they do good dps for the amount of support they bring too the group.

I guess it doesnt make sense too argue with people who only see a scruti and try to balance their class based on some numbers.

Hello,

S/CH

no buff needed, its basicly like a warrior scales with more support very good, and with only a wl/m its decent.

S/WD

Strongest aoe class on scouts already(together with s/ch in a strong group) i dont think we need to raise that potential even more with the entling change.

S/D

Good change but i think you should also increase the Skill ID"494529" to 40% or 45%

S/B

It does decent dps like every scout so the increase of the support skills are very good and you can play it as a g2 dps fine and support the group very good. Its not useless because S/P is the same position it can do good dps but not in the main group, its rather used as a support-dps class.

In general leather is in a good position right now(with some combinations beeing very strong, like s/w) and everything i tested was with people who have better or equal gear like me.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Hello

CH / B currently has too strong aoe compared to other classes, additionally with a strong single target and the possibility of refueling, it gives a strong connection.

I on s / wd, s / w did not have an approach to this connection.

Single target ch/b is not really strong, and aoe gets a heavy nerf which i think is a bit too much. I think the Problem about ch/b is that you dont even require anything else than your mage gear too tank rofl AND deal massive damage while tanking.

Yes, it would nerf the overall damage which is very good since this class is way to strong right now.

1) Chains cannot compete vs rangedps in Hoto because Chains do not have a pure viable Rangeclass. The skillgap and punishment if you get a small lag or dont stun a deadly aoe from foe is huge in Hoto. There is no reward for making this risk and the result is either less dmg because of careful gameplay or an extra death.

and i dont understand how this could be fixed, ranged warrior? chains have too strong classes and have too much potential, just being less viable in an instance doesn't mean they are weak, bad or useless

D/W is basicly a ranged warrior and perfect for hoto with a lot of skills having a 90 range

also smaller groups are perfect for d/w.

Hi,

Since a lot of players say chain is bad and useless i would suggest deleting chain and split it 50/50 in leather and mage classes (maybe 1-2 healers)

Delete all chain equipment and be happy.

Kind Regards

Jockels

(Carefull its only a joke)

Priest

• Changed Amplified Attack to get scaled based on unbuffed wisdom and/or base bonus heal points.
    • Changed Grace of Life to get scaled based on unbuffed wisdom and/or base bonus heal points.

Druid

• Changed Concentration Prayer to get scaled based on unbuffed wisdom and/or base bonus heal points.

First of all, very nice that this gets communicated very early.

I really liked the changes of the Buffs to scale with equipment and even more that People needed to learn how to get the maximum out of the class too enable their group to be stronger.

Going for pure unbuffed values is a step backwards i think.

The better option would be to go for selfbuffed values to get Healers to the same position as what dps needs to do.

My Suggestion is to go for selfbuffed values which includes for me:

• Cenedrils
    • Titles
    • Bufffood
    • Wisdom buffs from the own class e.g. The passives from Priest and Druids / The selfbuff from d/p to gain wisdom
    • Zodiac Pets

Kind Regards

Jockels

Absolutly, values ofc need to be changed and completly new adjusted for that class, especially transfering meele too range skills in terms of dps, and it should be seen as a complete revamp idea instead of balancing changes.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Bard/Warlock

• Changed elemental damage type to dark damage from wind damage.

I completely don't understand this change any more than I understand the bard/scout changes. It looks to me like an attempt to destroy a cool combination and thus go towards unplayability. I don't know why you are introducing a new class if it will be simply unplayable after balancing anyway. And B/Wl could have been weakened in other ways instead of taking away darkness damage and giving wind damage instead. For example, you could reduce Darknes, A rise by a few percent as well as damage on individual skills.

i guess they change the damage type from spells who have a "elemental damage" marker like the 90 ISS to dark damage for this class which is a buff not a nerf.

I think B/S has a critical problem in class design.

It will always be either too strong or too weak because of the fact that he has a 2 spell rotation with deadly arrows and joint blow.

The better solution for this class would be a remake of elite skills. I know it can be incredible hard to come up with ideas but i think these changes would make this class more enjoyable too play and also easier to balance since you can tune more spells and add cooldowns according to the damage.

My suggestion is:

- Give back some Damage of the blood arrow and delete the 25 born to kill Elite

- Rework lvl 60 Elite too adjust all spells too inflict elemental damage maybe Aero damage (there is no real scout who is like other classes who only do elemental dmg, so that would be nice too see)

- New lvl 25 Elite changes lost sanity/rhytmic delusion/octave shifting into ranged skills (still requires an instrument)

1. Lost Sanity: Basicly a filler attack deals moderate damage based on ranged dps (non gcd)

2. Rhytmic delusion low Damage on the target but instead of reducing the precision it will give a buff that you are

Arrow rune will inflict more damage on that target(too balance single target and AOE)

3. Octave shifting: An aoe shooting 3 quick waves of arrows into a fan shaped area in front of the player.

(would be very good to force to have a good position to inflict more dmg -> more skill based class)

I think there are cool things which could be done with this class but at the current state this class is just 1 dimensional and for a lot of players only played because it was very broken.

Kind Regards

Jockels

B/R

Add to the lvl 70 elite skill that Lost sanity will also do dark damage since u have little amount of spells too use and often that skill is a filler on that class. Maybe as an exchange reduce the dmg of it a bit or let it inflict half mainhand half offhand dps.

And maybe change something with the focus management, even after the reduce of 20 focus on one skill you will be in trash permanently out of focus.

Kind Regards

Jockels

WL/D

Healing as the character right now is very nice and since the healer changes you can finally fit this class as a 2nd healer into a raid. But i would suggest, since your main heal spell is Skill ID"1490962", to give that spell an extra 30 range through the elite.

Kind Regards

Jockels

My suggestion for b/wl since now with the new change it destroys the class identity

5 Stacks maximum each mob / On bosses you can gather stacks when they take dmg and without a limit (so the classes doesnt loose their identity for worldbosses)

Remove stacking on immune targets.

Kind Regards

Jockels

The Talaghan Questing Experience

Hello,

First of all i really enjoyed the whole quest experience Talaghan, the quest are a lot better designed than the usual Quests and i enjoyed that i actually needed to read what the quest said in order to complete it.

What i really disliked in the first Zone was the general design on how you were pushed from one end to another.

After completing the first few quest this zone felt a bit centralized on Zando and u only had a very few points where Quest NPCs where located anywhere else in the Zone.

What i think could be done better in future Zones would be a more decentralized questing experience and setting up more little outposts where u stay for a few quests before returning to the main city.

In my feeling Talaghan missed 1 or 2 more little outposts filled with NPCs/Safe Zones/Quests, Especially in the North/North-West portion of the Zone.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Thus far, the introduction of Bard has basically been a love letter to leather (B/Ch, B/S, B/R, B/Wd). Please let at least B/W be designed for "normal" chain gear.

After all, it's bad enough chain users have to build a Tambourine for one class combination only. Even Spear has more versatility to it xD

*love letter to leather and mdps ._.

About b/wd i think since chain classes already got robbed of b/ch as a chain class maybe its better to let b/wd be a chain only class and change it to scale actually more with strength and change the lvl 70 elite to have the strength multiplier instead of both.

if its intented that this class is better with leather gear then im gonna build a 2h axe :)

Kind Regards

Jockels

Hello,

Is it legal to let crocodiles from Druid/bard fight each other and if so i would like to have a crocodile fight club like an 1v1 Arena where u can sign up and let ur pets fight.

Thank you and Cya later Aligator

Can you put red instruments which we can buy from npc in instances to also drops from last bosses KS/Hoto so we can get some solid weapons to test new combos, bcs whit pruple lvl 15 or white lvl 1 you cant test dmg and rotations .

Or put them in gorge like the other red weapons from the vendor