Posts by JockelR

Even a better suggestion lets make every instance lvl 50 so we dont need to do anything and get free loot.

thanks and happy new year

I suggest to change the instance a bit so it gets harder, currently everything with a bit of brain can run this instance in under 30 minutes without the risk of dying because the trash is really weak and the bosses mechanics dont rly do anything.

I would suggest to add physical and magical deff to the mobs and make the bosses events hitting harder e.g. jiasha where u can just skip the event with a decent heal by standing in a bush to the left.

I would suggest give everything 10% deff 15% hp and 20% more damage.

Agree with the S/wd stuff. Since the buffs to S/W this class is getting less and less play because the main point (AoE through entling offering) is just not strong enough anymore and the feeling to rely on rng when it enters the CD state ist just a frustrating thing. I really like to play that class but to make it worthy the Entling mechanic either needs to be changed again or it needs more Damage.

On the other scout classes nothing really changed. S/D the stronger the equip the better the class. S/W a bit too strong and overall outclasses most other scouts on decent gear. S/CH feels diffrent but is a good combination except that it basicly still is a melee class because of the 50 range joint blow which should really be changed.

S/R and S/k doesnt have anything to offer against all the other classes so it basiclly doesnt exist for scouts :(.

So overall

S/WD make Entling Offering great again with removing the debuff or buffing the damage

S/W get rid of a bit of the physical attack maybe down to ~15%

S/R S/K useless classes maybe rework or give them identitys like physical light and physical poison dmg scouts :)

S/CH joint blow 200 range

Mages, Delete them all

Idk i played s/w a bit and it actually feeled pretty good, for my gear t10/11 gold and t16 weapon it was on the same dmg as s/wd and a little bit below s/d. IDK how good he scales on higher gear but for me the class worked very good.

I actually think the 11% buff was fine and maybe 11 more % will make this class too good for bad gear.

Hey,

S/WD

I have been playing the new s/wd for a few days now and i need to say its not a bad class but it feels very bad to play because u cant do anything against the new entling mechanic. The mechanic by itself just feels completly unbalanced because the relation from the amount of charges which could happen and the 15 stacks it has as a cap feels so wrong.

I suggest to either change it back and just give it 3-5% flat less dmg if u really wanted to nerf that class or give it a higher amount of stacks before it enters the weakness phase.

S/W

Feels especially on Gear t10/11 gold very weak because the lack of a berserker patt buff. U would need a massive amount of Support to get it working good which shouldnt be the goal.

I suggest to change 1 elite Skill to give the Berserk a 15-20% physical attack buff (maybe lower the dmg gain from Berserker cause it can explode really fast if it gets high amounts of both).

S/R

Feels much better with the 8% DMG buff from weak spot to be always there but i would suggest to give it either a bit more base dmg or make the buff run 15 seconds since u dont want that spell to often in ur rotation since it deals very little dmg.

Also what could be changed is the 70 elite skill. On Paper it does sound really good to get bosses/mobs do reduced dmg but in action that spell just gets rarely used and could be used as another Poison themed skill like the s/r has alot from.

Maybe it could be reworked to something that forces u to apply the poison with salve and if the target is poisened the dmg increases u deal or the mob gets weakened like the skill is right now.

R/CH

still after the last nerfs this class is by far the best rouge class together with r/wd. Since i dont know alot about rouges maybe give some love to other rouge classes but i dont want to go in detail since i dont have alot of knowledge about them.

W/D

Also Warrior/Druid is kinda out of controll with decent gear. I run a lot rofl and this class just makes 15-20% more dmg than any other class (except m/k ofcourse :D).

So it would be great to give this particular warrior class a little bit of a nerf.

All these things are observed from my pov and are just my personal opinion / maybe suggestions what classes are missing. Im hoping i can help you get an insight into some scout classes and would be happy to hear from more scouts/players what they think about the current worst classes/ best classes.

UwU

Unfortunately, after weakening of s/d, m/k is out of range again in dps. For another time, I propose to weaken this cosmic connection by 10-15%

Unfortunatly the most competitive scout classes took a big hit while m/k is untouched and just runs around with insane aoe dmg and not even bad boss dmg. The new scout/warden mechanic feels very bad cause it instantly triggers after 1 tick of the setskills aoe. I would suggest trying it on 30 stacks instead of 15. The warrior buff really seemed to help some warrior classes so i guess thats fine.

The only time people get kicked in groups is most of the time horrible gameplay or that person showed very bad behavior.

I've been on this server for 3 months and never saw some1 get kicked. Just be nice and dont try to knife them irl.

Hey,

did someone think about S/W which now with the berserk change only has 1 little Physical attack buff left. My suggestion would be to change 1 elite Skill to have a similar effect to the mage/warrior elite skill that the berserk is empowered to also give a little amount of Physical attack.

Have an UwU day.

Hello,

im sharing the doubt from Cruvor about the need of nerf in s/wd. Currently his biggest potential is AoE burst and in most of our runs the s/d is ahead in single target. With the upcoming change of the biggest dmg source of s/wd the class will actually take a massive hit, while on the other side no other potential combination gets something except a class which in my opinion is already a good scout class the S/D. I would love to see more scout combinations getting some love like s/w or s/r instead of taking a hit to a currently good playable scout class.

Have an UwU day.

Hello,

for some Players, especially Damage Dealers, the new Instance feels very unrewarding to farm.

While you only get Materials out of the Loot it very unrewarding to end a run where only 1 player gets the Material from the last Boss.

Ideas to fix it:

1. Add some stat drop or Arcadias to the instance

2. Increase the amount of Last boss material u need to 10 but everyone gets one at the end

3. Look over the DD Jewelry set to make it rewarding to build it instead of 1k Attack diffrence

These are just examples for what i thought about would make players more happy to farm these instance/s especially if u plan to bring more nostalgia instances rewards should be picked careful.

Im open to have more suggestions under this post.

Jockels