Posts by JockelR

My opinion on the change is that if u want to make it more viable to go for full runs instead of farming the first rooms then change the droprate from mobs and give the bosses more loot.

This way it won't be as valuable to farm the first mobs and more valuable to go for full runs.

And to the other people here. If you have problems go and talk about it in private chats this should be for feedback and not for some private war thanks.

Hello,

Artefact crafting:

3 Talaghan Material packs for 1 Purple which means u need 50 of them for 1 artefact = 15000 Phirius coins

between 15 or more Speciality Packs which means if its random u need 45 of them if its 1/3 chance for the correct one= 9000 Phirius Coins

1 Artefact = 24k Phirius coins or with the quests from the merchant 150 runs.

is it intended that you need Phirius Coins for the materials? Calculating the prices (which are random since 1 of the packages only gives 1 material) reading it already feels like u will need either an hilarious amount of Phirius coins 24.000 for 1 Artefact OR run the Instance for about 150 times.U need ~10 runs for 1 equip part in HOTO and in KS suddenly 150 runs if u do the daily quests for packages or 24k phirius coins which equals 240 daily quests for 1 Artefact.

Is it maybe an option to change the currency to arcadia coins?

Otherwise the instance was a lot of fun in our first clear.

1 Problem which i heard from another party was Yusalien just freezes all 6 people at once. Maybe you can take a look into this boss if there are any problems.

Kind regards

Jockel

Back to the topic.

D/P

its stated in the patch notes that rain of light was changed to not use castspeed multiplicator as an output but it still healls 600k+ every 2 seconds which is still way too much, maybe take a look into that.

Ok and now tell me, what do you think how high does the patt buff need to be to reach the same level as before and calculate which stats u need for that thanks.

Regarding S/R

Currently this class is compared to other scouts very unpleasant to play because it needs better setup and more skills to set up at a boss.

To make this class more fun/pleassant to play i would like to suggest make physical attack from Sapping Arrow "491496" be passive.

Remove the Physical defense reduction of the skill(since its the same like the druid seeds) and change it to something for example "The target which has the Sapping Arrow applied receive 50% Bonus DMG for each attack the S/R applies on that target", or "Increases the received DMG by the one applying the Sapping Arrow by 10%".

This would i think make this class a bit stronger and more rewarding to play this class because right now this class sees barely any play.

Greetings

Jockel

Hello,

On Druid/Scout you can reset the Skill "494217" Mass Exorzism with Skill "494021" Healing Arrows and skill "493529" if you are in Possesion of Natures power points.

I don't see a skill on this class which says that its possible to reset the Mass Exorzism.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Better revert the change of the s/wd and make the entling offering do 45% dmg. A skill shouldnt be based on luck after 30 stacks. Its a really bad mechanic.

if the change would be reverted, the entling offering needs to be reduced to 25-30%, to be not OP like before ^^

Yes maybe we can try this, but the overall mechanic to me seems just pointless, better nerf the dmg but make it reliable.

After the last nerf on s / wd, it currently lags behind the best classes. I would suggest a slight change to skill ID 494038 from 50% to 55%.

Better revert the change of the s/wd and make the entling offering do 45% dmg. A skill shouldnt be based on luck after 30 stacks. Its a really bad mechanic.

Its healing in heal gear is quite ok but it just doesnt make sense to play this class since 1. u dont offer better support then other wl classes 2. the healing is ok and probably really good if u build a full heal gear on int/int(but for real who does that??)

If the class should be a real heal class then the whole meta with druid and priests must be changed since for now u always prefer druid and priest heal over anything.

So i guess it should rather take a spot like wd/p and give this class some unique support skills combined with a bit of healing.

Kagamiko is the best example that even without lua/kitty u can do insane dmg, if he plays a magical class focused on dps he destroys.

In other games u see that balancing isnt done on lower level players it is done one the highest level because only there u can see how the game is balanced. If for example we start balancing for lower skilled players who might not have understood the game/class yet we end up in good players running duo instances because some classes will be insanely broken. Maybe everyone just should look at the Damage/Aggro/Healing of good players instead of looking at their own for comparison. If u want to become good on any class u will do, but as some Persons say "There is no Victory without a battle".

after 3rd time i decided i will not play chemp on rofl...

i decided as w/p i can do this 60% on jerath event so why i need to go chemp

I think i ran like 20 times rofl on s/wd back then until my dmg started too look better, 3 times is nothing if u want to learn and understand how ur class does dmg, even now after idk how man runs on dps im still learning how to do more dmg and i am not close to the very good players dps. But if u give up after 3 times u won't come far on dps.

No one said to only nerf d/wl but in Reality its just the strongest magical class at the Moment. And since we need to find a point how to Balance it i suggest to target the stam/wiss convertion and try to convert less stamina so on mage gears dont have int/int/int on their gear. Maybe try only converting 50 % of the stamina but the dmg reduce will only be at 60%. and dont feel Attacked because the most broken class is yours.

Also nerf s/w physical attack gain back to 12 % 22 is just too much or try 15 since this class is just too good right now.

Ok if we follow your logic as example the dex and str on scouts shouldn´t give so much pat cause they are to op atm reduce it to give lower pat and also give more hp by it.

if they nerf like you said i can throw my gear to the garbage that i build extra for that class. ty for the great idea. With my gear the class is perfect balanced in this meta. I do similar dmg like a r/ch. not owerpowered not lowdmg. maybe make that the int stat give lower mat not the sta or wis. the int/int dr/wl are the owerpowered now not me with my gear. so why should nerf the dr/wl with my gear instead of the int/int dr/wl. Makes no sense.

So many emotions and so little impactful advices on how to change the balancing.

Please before u try Talking to me about classes which are to strong, first go and watch good players play classes and see the potential of it and dont try to compare some t12t13 leather gears with Ur "perfectly balanced" gear.

No one said to only nerf d/wl but in Reality its just the strongest magical class at the Moment. And since we need to find a point how to Balance it i suggest to target the stam/wiss convertion and try to convert less stamina so on mage gears dont have int/int/int on their gear. Maybe try only converting 50 % of the stamina but the dmg reduce will only be at 60%. and dont feel Attacked because the most broken class is yours.

Also nerf s/w physical attack gain back to 12 % 22 is just too much or try 15 since this class is just too good right now.

imo theres a lot more classes stronger than D/WL, so why ask for nerf ?

Name 1 class stronger then d/wl. Which can deal TOP dps, tank endgame instances, even on heal gear u can top dps inferno and below + u dont even need strong gear to deal much more dmg than higher geared other classes. He has high single target dmg in burst, very good aoe even offburst, and i dont even wanna talk about that u literally can full burst every 90 seconds.

I think especially the 3 class combinations mentioned by Lutine are very good actually, but champions are harder to understand and i know only a few players who actually do very good with it. Of course there are weak links to champ classes like in every other class, but champions shows to me the best how a good understanding of the game and the class make you much stronger and i would wish for more of these class combinations where the skill ceiling is higher then for example on scout/warrior and especially mages. If a change or buff to champions should happen then only on the weak links and not on ch/m ch/s and ch/wl.

In a more general topic of class balancing

I think there are a lot of good classes but also players need to step out of there comfort zone and try more combinations and of course at the start some classes seem weak to you but at the end only a few classes are really "unplayable" like some players would say.

I would actually say if more players would share their experience of classes maybe we could get this topic faster pushed in the right direction. And ofc class balancing can never be finished it is like in every game always a work in progress and we can all help to make this game better.