Posts by JockelR

Regarding bard/rogue

This class needs something for focus and energy recovery. If you hit more than 10 seconds permanently, you will be out of focus and energy, especially while moving (moving reduces focus regenerating drastically). At this point, you only use your non gcd skill and waiting for resources.

Greetings

I would suggest for every Ethereal Dagger you pull out with your skill 1491130 you regenerate 5 focus/energy.

Druid/Bard

Skill ID "1491287" would be very good if you could cancel the Channeling. Right now when u press the skill ur unable to do anything else for 20 seconds. Also the Healing of the skill doesnt work.

I would suggest that you can cancel this spell by reactivating it.

Skill ID 1491284 Growing Ferns

The Accuracy debuff is permanent on enemies instead of 1 second + The healing doesnt work if allies are inside the Swampland.

Everything else looks fine on that class but i would give the Crocodile buff atleast 2% each stack.

Hello,

Rouge/bard

I think the recent changes made the aoe in burst and offburst very good, but there is 1 thing this class massivly lacks and that is single Target.

Even after the buff of combo throw its not really worth it to have it in your rotation since the 1.5 second channel time is too much since u cant do non gcd spells in the meanwhile so you are better off just using Song of the storm and spam low blow.

My suggestions for this class would be:

1. Delete the combo throw idea and a add a good single target spell maybe a non gcd which you can spam at bosses instead of song of the storm

2. Give Fervent Attack an additional 10% wind damage buff when its active

3. To give this class the idea of doing damage with throwing weapons maybe change Mistral to also apply 1 Throw to each spell which is changed to wind damage e.g. Low Blow, Wound Attack, Shadowstab (Maybe for wound Attack for each dmg triggered 1 additional throw damage)

Kind Regards

Jockels

Hello,

With the changed codex book it would be cool to have a function like "Skip to last page" or a search function for an instance. Would be very nice since u need to skip a lot of pages for example if u want to go to lvl 100 instances.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Berserk was the biggest buff for chain classes.i dont know which classes you prefer too play but there are classes like warrior/druid which are really strong.

Knight/Bard

Livin Xylophone ("1491258")

Please for the sanity of the players make the sound of the skill only hearable for the caster, ive been running the second time witha tank like this and everytime i need to mute my sound because every second i hear a high xylophon sound when the skill is active.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Hey,

Scout/rouge

Since we now have Elemental DMG types on S/R i was thinking if we could just take this class and revamp all the skills to poison DMG.

It would make this class unique to other scouts and would also push it a bit with the elemental type.

Kind Regards

Jockels

As for the changes you are planning for scouts:

I would hold back with such a strong weakening of this class because it "kills" this combination, think about weakening to 5%.

S / K still does not change anything class as it was useless, so also remains.

Byff on S / R, although it looks nice, it won't solve the main problem, which is the long time to max damage, so the class will be good in weaker groups but in strong groups I am afraid that these changes will not add much.

It's a pity that you don't contribute anything to s / wd and s / d, after the last weakenings nobody wants to play with it.

On s/w

i think it is good going down to 10.4 again thats what we got Initially 20.9 was way too much and this class was just terrible broken with the Berserker change. 10.4 felt already pretty good at the start and i think with such a strong dmg buff from berserk u dont also need to have the biggest Patt buff among the scouts.

Hello,

Maybe for feedback for the Devs.

after the last patch ping went down to normal again (16)(Region Germany) only so far had 1 time where it spiked to 150 but after a relog it was back to normal.

0 Disconnects after the last update

Maybe its diffrent and depends on your current region if u still have problems.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Hello,

after a group wipe at B2 it can appear that the phantoms still exist and the boss can be killed without event.

Greetings

Jockel

Hello,

since in Endgame a lot of players play more than 1 class and u can only marry 1 Person i would find it very pleasant if both players get patt and def it wont make a huge diffrence but for a lot of players its just so much more pleasant.

Another Idea would be to make the buff dynamic and u could toggle between def and attack buff.

Kind Regards Jockels

Hello,

Since Kalin Shrine is a harder instance and drops 2 stats at the end of the instance i would find it good to give the loot 2 items with 1 stat each instead of 1 item with 2 stats on.

This would counteract the probabilty that 1 stat could be on the item twice which results into only dropping 1 stat.

Kind Regards
    Jockels

New heal artefact:

Instead of giving it 5% less mana consumption after its fully stacked i would suggest to let it stay at 50% but on the refined artefact it should stack faster to the 50 stacks. The 5% are kinda useless for a heal but faster stacking would make the artefact worth to upgrade.

Kind Regards

Jockels

Oh Cruwu my UwU

its been only 2 hours but feels like 3 years

since u have biten my ear

Ur favorite class

still kinda sucks ass

the only way to make it better quality

is crying for equality

Kalin Shrine is our garden eden

before we take off to the wilderness of sweden

B1 is now so fast

that you gotta have your skills on quick cast

The turtle broke the ice between us

with the power of a milion Rus

but we hammered us free

and achieved victory

The rest of the day we spend leveling for more patt

so u can finally do more than dmg then the rat.

Hello,

since i am a normal human beeing and understand what feedback means i want to give such for the INSTANCE KS (not like others fighting for the end of world hunger, endless peace and the mission to bring back michael jackson to life).

B4 event isn´t really playable like other bosses since its hp differs very much from all other bosses. I think it could get a bit more hp so you have to atleast play the event a bit.

Kind Regards

Jockels