Posts by Zyrex

And fix it on Mage/Knight that the Lightstars Skill cant hit the oragns in rolf on b3

if you use it the damage will be 0 on Organs would be nice when it will be fix too

Are you standing close enough to the organs? Stars is an AoE spell, so it misses on organs if you're too far away, just like all other aoes do :/

Are there any plans for warlock/champ class? It is really unpleasant to play. Without ale potion the psi management is terrible, all you do there is stay afk and look pretty until maybe u get another 2 psi to use a skill. So old school that is disgusting.

I agree, they should change warlock/champion's psi recovery skill Rage Sublimation (ID: 499854 ) to be like warlock/scout's Sace's Impatience skill ( ID:1490582 ). Every time we use a psi skill or we attack any target, this skill's cooldown should reduce. So we can recover our psi more often. But they should reduce it's rage cost also. Then warlock/champion could be a good class

I always have enough psi, even in AoD w/o universal potion. If you lack in psi, you got another non-psi rotation to use, and if you wanna optimize that, only use the rage consuming spells while above 50 rage, in order not to run out of rage for the psi generator that consumes 50 rage :/ I think most other warlocks don't have such a viable dps rota outside of willpower blade. For example, you can use warp charge (if not alredy on cd), malice, heart strike, trauma, weave curse and the 2 champ spells (forgot the names) or even spam psychic arrows... for me, using these is enough time until psi generators are ready again :thumbup:

The following items are retained:

- Intermediate rewards from chests as you level up Prestige.

- Prestige currency that was purchased with diamonds. Please note that the currency that was purchased for diamonds is spent first, then the currency that was obtained for completed Prestige quests. Therefore, it is recommended to spend all the available currency first, and then buy the missing currency for diamonds.

So, to clarify, the entire system is being resetted, we all start over at lv 1 from scratch again with nothing unlocked and not even currency is given back?

Maybe you could leave the bonuses that are bound to the skill book to remain forever? Would be annoying if 15 skills suddenly disappear :/

Dear devs,

I really appreciate the new prestige system very much and I love the bonuses you get from it. Especially the mount bonuses are awesome, I have never thought there was any way to make mounts useful in this game again, but you did it. Really like the instance mounting, it's a lot of fun and QoL for farming! :love:

1. Just as already suggested, please change the VIP unicorn so you can use it while using transformation potions.

2. Also, I encountered some strange behaviors of the unicorn:

2.1) You can use invisible potion and the mount it and you don't pull aggro of mobs while riding. Guess that's not intended?

2.2) If you mount on the unicorn and then click a furniture to sit on, you glitch away from the mount but still sit on it. See screenshots in spoiler:

2.3) You can ride over traps in ROFL and they don't activate. Guess that's caused by the "flying" effect of the mount, which literally flys over the ground 😱

3. Question: Will anything remain after the 3 months have passed or will there be a global prestige reset? In other games a special currency remains for further seasons that can be used for global unlocks, like droprate or ep/tp etc. Would appreciate that as well &)

4. The prestige title looks really useless. You get 2% to patt, matt, hp, def, movespeed, ridingspeed, etc but for every single use case there already are better titles, so unlocking the title is just useless. Maybe you could make it equal to other titles, so ppl are motivated to invest into it?

Example: For running speed you use the new 30% title, for riding you use the rofl 15% title, for patt/matt you use the new juicy Talaghan titles, otherwise Dragonslayer is best in slot for average content. No need at all to use the prestige one :thumbdown:

5. Bank page renting seems a bit bugged, season runs for 3 months but you unlock all bank pages for like 10 years or such, see screenshot below:

871ddf9fb71e7ca7b595ae85d5fb0c8d.png

6. How do I trigger the raider spirit? Attacking from mount doesn't do this, being attacked neither. Send help =O

7. I appreciate the +15% AC from bosses, but the 2.7% Mementos looks pretty useless/low. Maybe you did a typo there?

8. Other ideas:

a) Add cast reduction on music playing

b) Add cast reduction on fresh ostrich feast or add a golden one for choosing the buff I want or do it like aura depend on my class

c) Add better grouping of the prestige spells in the skill book. Right now there are 3 pages filled with prestige icons and there is no indicator if I already took the 0,10,20,30,60,90 min login rewards already

Dear devs,

I appreciate all the time you invested into the new content and I really like the ideas very much, but the way it currently is, it's a copy-pasted Dreamland with even less fun due to bad loot, bcz you don't really move and don't even get ep/tp for leveing an alt. Don't get me wrong, Dreamland was annoying af already, but this one is the grandpa of Dreamland for sure... Standing still, killing 100+ waves of the same mobs and bosses for hours over hours every day is just annoying and boring. I'm even more motivated to run Dreamland every day instead of this stuff :S

To fix this design, can you please add all available mats you can loot from the arena into the npc shop for nero coins and let us reset the daily quests with daily reset scrolls? Mats like the srews for example... Then you could just farm coins from quests (by wasting a lot of dias into reset scrolls and daily reset scrolls) and rush through the robots asap :/

Also, IP tells me there can be attributes on a robot, are these valuable for PvE content just like cenedrils or such? Can you please show us an example of a fully upgraded robot with all/max components? I won't waste my limited time on crafting bonuses or such, and before spending more time I'd like to know :/

Can you please change the VIP unicorn to be mounted while having a transformation active? The instance mounting is rlly cool but useless while using transformation potions (which is always the case in instances)...

73ef66aeabc491194a116ac5f1428179.png

Ascension sucht Unterstützung!

Wir sind eine internationale Endgame-Gilde mit Gildensprache Deutsch.

Wir bieten...

• ...tägliche Runs in die derzeitigen Endgame- & Nostalgia-Instanzen
    • ...regelmäßige Worldboss-Raids (mind. 3x pro Woche)
    • ...wöchentlichen Sathkur-Raid mit 36 Spieler*innen
    • ...regelmäßige Runs in ROFL und andere "Core"-Instanzen
    • ...Farm-Runs für Artefakte, Artefakt-Runen, Coins, Muscheln, Kerne
    • ...eine freundliche, hilfsbereite und erfahrene Community
    • ...einfache und gerechte Lootverteilung via DKP-System
    • ...direkte Demokratie und regelmäßige Abstimmungen
    • ...ein eigenes Bett in einer ausgebauten Gildenburg (und täglich frische Handtücher)

Wir erwarten...

• ...grundsätzliches Verständnis der Spielmechaniken
    • ...den Willen und Anspruch, sich im Endgame zu beweisen
    • ...Kommunikation via Discord
    • ...Equipment um mindestens ROFL zu laufen
    • ...Humor

Wir suchen...

• ...DDs in allen Farben, Größen und Variationen
    • ...Dich - Initiativ-Bewerbungen sind immer erwünscht!

Bist Du dazu bereit, Dich aktiv mit uns zu verbessern, Spaß am Spiel zu haben und gemeinsam mit uns die Zukunft von Ascension zu gestalten? Dann bewirb Dich jetzt!

e889914dac66e7b9b921b5663ee4a3c6.png

Oder melde Dich ingame bei Midan, Rumo, Kalahira oder einem anderen Mitglied von Ascension.

Modifiy the Newbie-Patch and rewards to give new players free tutorial music instruments and free Siege-War titles. For example there should be a Tutorial Storm Assault +2 with same cooldown and mechanics as real Storm Assault +2.

The tutorial Siege-War buffs/debuffs and tutorial Instruments should be given out after reaching level 105 and should last for 90 days.

Really good idea, I would even add those tutorial instruments to the starter bag, so newbies learn to use them early on for leveling or something :/ Same for title skills, there could be some "tutorial skills" added to titles you get early on, so you get used to them from scratch...

You could also create a dedicated "tutorial quest (line)" about end game mechanics, which includes music, support class lessons (like pressing 3-4 skills on a temporarily available action bar and try to hit as many npc as possible as positioning training... or when to use shield skills to prevent huge damage. The player could be forced to protect npc with a barrier spell if a boss casts a certain skill.

An ingame or external Tutorial on how to use a Countdown-Macro, when to use which Siegeware buff/debuff and music would be very valuable. I recommend an official video on Vimeo made by devs on how to use these skills.

Better let there be a forum event where players can submit these kind of tutorial videos, and the winning one will be linked in the wiki and the winner gets golden wings or such :/

Hello,

The cloned played after failed math is one who failed math by clicking wrong answer as first. Otherwise when time ends, it will be random player.

Greetings

Why not just including both functionalities: Never let the boss choose a random player as clone, but always choose the one who failed or didn't click at all. If there are multiple ppl who were waiting, choose randomly from those. Should be the best option for everyone and you always see who might be one of the failing ones :/

We are not dps or cps, guitar/lute doesn't give dmg, it's mostly useless. Lets not forget that.

Warlocks "3min" have 90s cd. Mages had 2x 3min. That was the difference.

That’s exactly what makes mages op imo,not being impacted by cast speed/attack speed buffs, they are completely independent of supports. Wl/m dies => who cares I can reset my op 3 min and still do dmg. On the other hand dps and cps class take a big hit from bad or dead wl/m. Just do the math on how much dmg warp charge contributes to a dps class vs mages

Exactly. Mages don't need all the attack speed and cast speed support that is available through all the useful meta support classes like Scout/Priest that give such atk speed and cast speed buffs and who in the world needs the 10% mdmg from warp charge if you have mdmg on your Catalysis already? Yes, mages are completely independant of any support that exists in the entire game due to their insanely high Matt that needs no support at all to deal damage if your gear is just high enough :thumbup: kappa

Btw, why is everyone talking about 3m buffs? My Elemental Catalysis has 4 min CD except for 2 mages (M/S and M/B)? Am I playing a different game again? :/

Video says "Dark Field" killed me with another 2.7kk, so the damage comes before the ress is pulling me away. Maybe change that pull into a teleport just like the charge skills. Or first teleport and then resurrect :/

Since K/Wd seems to be a combination designed for dps classes, please consider reducing aggro on a similar basis as on K/Wl.

I completely agree with you. This class is very interesting. should be similar to K/Wl layer if this layer is really dps. to use skills with shields.

Better give us a viable knight mdps :whistling:

Most people farm in Ice Blade Plateau, there are clean items dropping you can use for crappy or clean stones. The Arcane Transmutor was changed on CoA, so it includes all purified fusion stones and randomized crappy ones in it by default. By right-clicking purified stones you can add them into the transmutor easily. There are plenty of addons available that replace the old "fusion", but no idea about that, since i don't farm them myself... maybe have a look on curse 👀

Seems quite expensive, but nice to know :)

The ostrich (30d) is on promo from time to time, every 4 weeks, so you could have it forever on discount if you buy in time...

so is there anything i am missing?

Most custom rings (from Dalanis Nightmare, ROFL red and ROFL golden) give you another 35%(?) movement speed for 10 mins that overwrites the yellow housemaid potion, but 35% is better than 15% I guess ^^

There are Golden Wings that give another approx 10% move speed passively and grant a short-time buff of +50% for 10 seconds with like 60s CD or something. But golden wings are quite expensive, but just telling fyi

There are some useful titles available within some instances, 10% move speed from DL Normal mode or some events, 15% from ROFL chests after b2...

The fancy Boots (shown in Screenshots of Daenerys ) can only be used inside of instances (as shown in their tooltip) but only in most custom instances, such as ROFL, Gorge, DC and nostalgia. You cannot use them in vanilla instances and iirc they won't work in tikal as well :/

However, the 30d ostrich does work in Tikal (and Inferno afaik) plus all vanilla instances and outside of instances in the open world and even inside player houses, but not in nostalgia or other custom instances. So if you don't run custom content excessively yet, you may prefer the ostrich in the first place :thumbup:

This being said, there is just one fact left to mention: Movement speed is multiplicative, so you wanna stack as much as possible, so you reach that "godlike" speed you mentioned :saint:

EDIT: If you are warlock, you additionally have 2 interesting ISS, one from Sardo Castle NM (lv 67), called "Self-Distortion" that gives 30% speed while costing HP every second and one from Crypt of Eternity (lv 90), called "Path of Anguish" that adds 50% for 10 seconds. Some other classes got additional speed buffs, such as Warrior/Rogue got a passive of like 30% or something, etc. Maybe this might be useful for you as well

Question is does bard/subclass make simillar dps like warrior/mage?

Thank u for your recommendation guys :)

As an mdps myself I agree to everything that robopoke mentioned.

Only thing to add is, that with higher gear, the gap between b/m and w/m seems not to be as big anymore. Both have rlly good crowdcontrol but b/m is safer as a ranged class. Also, b/m has more/better support for the party, so I would always choose a b/m over a w/m if there is no bard in my party already. Overall in most instances they seem to be quite equal in damage from my point of view :thumbup:

So if you build yourself a tamb as a weapon, you can also play mage/bard and warlock/bard, since both use tamb+talisman, too. But mage and warlock need further ISS, so I'd suggest to focus on bard in the first place. You have a higher variety of different classes for more different situations with a tamb than with a wand imo :/

Bard/Druid I dont know

It's entirely useless, just gives bard support and druid buff but damage is really sad... at least I haven't found a way that class could be viable :/

Just use 1000 reset tickets then you get it instantly* xD

Winners are ShadowTmaster and mrcrow ! Congratulations to 2500 dias each!

There were 26 dwarfs hiding, as mrcrow posted all locations correctly above. Funny that nobody else just copy-pasted it for free 2500 dias because there were only 2 winners yet xD

However, because Ladykarito and Heinrich found 25, Cruvor found 24, I will divide the remaining 5k by the total amount of dwarfs you guys found (25+25+24=74) and multiply with your answers each, so...

Karito gets 1689💎

Aka gets 1689💎

Cruwu gets 1621💎

...because you were really close to the correct answer <3

The remaining 1💎 goes to Elipso because he's always poor :)

Please put a gold into Auction and tell me ingame about it :thumbup:

I also got some correct answers on wrong channels (ingame, voice etc) which are just ignored 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thanks everyone for participation, maybe I will repeat something similar soon :saint:

Thats because you cant use the skill itself but when its ready it'll get triggered automaticly if you use ur Elemental Catalysis.

Actually, my mistake. I was confused by the colour of the skill description indicating that it could still be used by clicking on it.

I think it would be a good idea to change the colour scheme of the descriptions then, to the same as on passive skills .

Afaik passive skills can only have hidden buff cooldowns, guess that's why it's an active unclickable skill now... which is fine to me...

...But I'd suggest to have the 6 min CD changed to something scaling on Elemental Catalysis actual cooldown, since there are different cooldowns versions around. M/B and M/S got 3m while others got 4m. So 6m (360s) CD for all mages seems not to be fair at all :|

Solution:

Better give the ISS 100% of the catalysis reduction plus 50% additionally. This would result in (240*0.75*1.5) 270s ISS CD for 4m Catalysis and (180*0.75*1.5) 202.5s ISS CD for 3m Catalysis :/

Remove the dash animation from dashes feels very annoying please undo this it feels unsafe uncontrolable and I died alot hahaha 🤣

Maybe it needs a bit training but I enjoyed the older version better

Fully agree on that. A charge skill without a rolling dwarf is deleting the entire immersion of this class to me ;(

One should test how Warrior/Knight Surprise Attack works now, which is an aggro aoe skill :pinch: