Posts by Zyrex

We've not added RNG to the loot per se, we simply moved the RNG portion of what is gotten to a seperate step, instead of direct drops. While these drops aren't guaranteed, a player can expect to see at least one specialty material per 250 coins thrown into the well.

It is relatively rare that none of these materials are obtained, more commonly players will gain one or more materials.

Haha. All of our guild got 249 coins. Only 3 afaik got something usefull like splinter of form. Rest of players only got crap.

And this is still rng per se, regardless of how you specify it. And as we can see 3/14 got usefull things from 249 coins...

Then don't run it I guess :D For me it looks like some additional fun and brings back a lot of nostalgia, since we ran Sathkur on multiple servers already. I did 2 runs so far, once got 2 splinters and huge material drop, once pure crap. So what? People cried for catch-up mechanics and here it is, fair enough to me. Now the next hoto sets are much easier to get, there will be more sun essences around and maybe even prices drop, that's a good thing I guess :thumbup:

Not sure how to describe the issue, some windows (character, inventory, itemshop) seem to behave strangely since you changed them not to disappear out of the game window anymore. Seems like the frame is clipping on foreign UI windows' anchor points.

https://i.gyazo.com/adf5f14c475cb4404e316fce641a5aef.mp4

/addons:

Why did you change Bard/Druid the way you did? You took a class-combination that was already bad and destroyed it even further ;( It'a area damage wasn't good before, now its non-existend. If the single target damage would be really good (like on rogue/warlock) it would be fine but since this isn't the case, and current endcontent is mainly aoe focused (cause trash is way harder than most bosses), this class combination is just a joke.

Anyway just my opinion :)

Greetings.

I haven't played it in instances, but my dummy parses show that at least aoe sustain isn't that bad. I mean, almost all mages and warlocks are better and burst (single and aoe) and single sustain are crap, but for me it appears to be like 10-15% better than before. You don't keep spamming 1 spell anymore but have a small rota out of 4 spells now and you actually hit what you want to hit. Means, gameplay is fine imo. That's a good base to start balancing the class for sure.

The skill descriptions don't make any sense on a german client, seems like half info is missing, I had to rely on the patchnotes to know which skill does what. Even the elite order is incorrect, the 45 elite is still 45 and not 40 as shown in notes.

EDIT: Is it intended that all casts and channels this class has, are usable while walking without the ISS?

I think its stam = stam + (int+stam), so you get the amount of your base stam and int ontop of your current stamina. So you double your stam and get stam equal to int additionally :/ Just tried the class in rofl, 4kk+ hp are nice :love: (got special gear for it)

I thought the same about the formula, however, my numbers ended up a bit different from the calculations. I wish I was as "poor" as you. Also, since the devs love fixing the bugs that benefit the players with priority, we might end up regretting reporting this one. Yet, other bugs like the double mana and focus consumption of the knight/bard 15 level elite skill still remain unfixed.

I appreciate the devs working on such classes in the first place. No matter of how the class ends up, it will def be better than before. Sure, the class look pretty strong, but as long as nobody has tested it in dc or idk, there's no reason for nerfing it I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think its stam = stam + (int+stam), so you get the amount of your base stam and int ontop of your current stamina. So you double your stam and get stam equal to int additionally :/ Just tried the class in rofl, 4kk+ hp are nice :love: (got special gear for it)

777324 | Card - Mutated Angren Warrior A mutant soldier of the Angren who never avoids a duel. Due to his feline species, he has black claws that he rams into the bodies of his enemies when no steel weapon is available to him.
    777325 | Card - Mutated Angren Hunter This cat-like creature is a born hunter who can see at night as well as during the day due to its excellent eyes. Its reflexes are fast like those of a panther, which is why there is hardly any way out for its prey.
    777326 | Card - Mutated Angren Priest When an Angren warrior is wounded, he is patched up by a priest within a very short time. This version, however, uses the dark elven magic of the Jyr'na to improve his healing skills, but at the expense of his own physical condition.
    777327 | Card - Mutated Entling A younger Ent not yet fully grown, but which may already be several hundred years old. The mutations that this creature has, greatly increase its agility and endurance while walking in the sunshine, while it must seek shelter in the rain.
    777328 | Card - Mutated Jyr'na Druid The dark elves of the Angren Forest drain nature of its power in order to use it for their own corrupted purposes. Through the study of the dark arts, these variants have managed to completely drain their environment, but this greatly reduces their life expectancy.
    777329 | Card - Mutated Jyr'na Scout Whether ontop of trees or in the shadows of the forest's edge, the scouts of the Jyr'na elves of the Angren Forest always know exactly where their enemies are. Any traveler should be aware at all times that he is always being watched by one of these elves.
    777330 | Card - Mutated Jyr'na Guard Chosen to protect the inner sanctum of the Jyr'na Dark Elves of the Angren Forest and to selectively eliminate any intruders who make it past the scouts. They are not to be trifled with, as they take no prisoners.
    777331 | Card - Mutated Temple Demon Weed This demon weed is found only in the depths of the forests of Angren in the northern Janost Forest. However, there are rumors that travelers have spread its seed across the continents, creating dangerous mutations all over the world of Taborea.
    777332 | Card - Mutated Temple Giant Mantis A voracious, carnivorous beetle that can reach the size of a full-grown man and brutally crush its prey with its powerful jaws. Mutated by dark magic, this variant has a natural resistance to magic of any kind.
    777333 | Card - Mutated Temple Carnivorous Plant A carnivorous plant made even more voracious and bloodthirsty by the mutation of dark magic. Its tendrils are equipped with sharp poisonous thorns that paralyze their victims and cause them to suffer an agonizing death.
    777334 | Card - Mutated Temple Pukari A pukari from the deep Janost forests, mutated by dark rituals into a much more dangerous creature. It is said to devour its victims alive and spit out nothing but their bones.
    777031 | Card - Conrack He is said to have been a powerful Viking once, feared all over the world and sinking entire ships with just one blow. Greed made him make a pact with the trickster god Loki, who, however, deceived and cursed him, in order to abuse him as his personal bodyguard.
    777033 | Card - Sigurd According to various myths and legends, Sigurd the dragon slayer once slew the mighty dragon Fafnir and thereby gained immeasurable power by drinking its blood. Allegedly, he even ascended to a divine being and rules over parts of Asgard.
    777034 | Card - SurtThe mighty flame giant of Asgard is the greatest adversary of the Asgardian gods. According to a legend he should destroy the bridge Bifröst with his fire sword Surtalogi, then set the world on fire and destroy all life. Only an infernal hell remains.

I like the idea. Currently the d/wl can either be played as a cloth tank (much better than it actually sounds) or as a bad dps in heal gear. Every healer I met in the past told me the class would be fine for farming, grinding and can even survive quite well in Talaghan, but doesn't fit well into (endgame) instances in wisdom gear. So the class already got some use cases, but is definitely far below viable dps level.

Imho the design could be changed like Wl/K is planned: If INT is higher than WIS, reduce matt and if WIS is higher, even give an increase in matt. The one way or the other, the class has the potential to be a great wisdom-based dps class :thumbup: Every INT player can just get rid of the buff and play without it.

The new planned patchnotes look decent and I appreciate that, but I'm missing nerfs for the 2 supreme op magical classes Wl/S and Ch/B. While Ch/B looks as if it was designed for aoe in the first place, its single burst is also decent (at some point even one of the better ones). In AoE not even M/Ch, B/M or S/M can compete with it in any scenario. =O

Wl/S has a huge single burst and single sustain dps. But since its base damage is pretty high and doesn't really rely on its cooldowns/short buffs, even aoe damage is decent. I tried this class in IDK recently and it was even better than my B/M, which just showed me there is something going wrong. The class is so easy, you don't need to care about any resource, focus doesn't matter, psi not at all, you can do almost everything while moving and not even blood arrow matters through Soulcrusher. Single sustain is btw about 35% better than B/M, while burst is like 2 times better. This alone should be reason for a nerf. Only reason to play B/M over Wl/S is Chorea and Tempo.

Solution:

I would suggest to change the damage calculation for Wl/S shot (or even all skills) to focus-based just like Dark Rain already works. This would require a little skill playing this class, since it can cast/channel while moving and sustain the psi just by spamming its strongest spells.

About Ch/B I think, you can even cut its overall damage by 50% and it will still be one of the best classes around. No idea what the intention with this class was, it always reminds me of the old classic Ch/M nuke.

On the other hand I doubt classes like M/D or M/Wd would be useful by only increasing dmg by 5% or so, according to my own tests, these classes wouldn't even be useful if you increase their damage by even 30%... but we will see I guess.

Hold my Sirloth! :evil:

777564 | Card - Ayam War Drum Priest The rhythmic sounds produced by this creature heal the wounds of his comrades. If an intruder disturbs it while it is playing, the drum priest is just as deadly as its fellows.
    777425 | Card - Fire-Eating Demon Fairy A fairy from the realm of the Demon Lords, known to absorb liquid magma and draw power from it. She feels most at home in volcanic areas.
    777426 | Card - Condemned One Corrupted by the power of the demon lord, this butcher is capable of reducing any intruder to rubble with his mighty great axe. It is said that each specimen draws its power from a rune of damnation.
    777427 | Card - Iron Demon Soldier A deadly warrior from the demon army of the demon lords, who pulverizes his enemies with a mighty mace. His skin is said to be thicker than iron and his will to win to be immense.
    777428 | Card - Guard Dreadlord A guardian creature that knows how to fend off almost any enemy. Constant training has perfected its defensive techniques, making it able to perfectly parry almost any attack.
    777429 | Card - Giant Demon Soldier It is said that this creature was once touched by the demon lord Sirloth, who gave it great power, that it might destroy all his enemies.
    777447 | Card - Naos A powerful demon who is said to have risen from the depths of hell to serve as his master Sirloth's right-hand man in Taborea. It is said that this creature is powerful enough to open the gate to hell itself.
    777448 | Card - Aosniya There are myths about a creature that gained great power alongside the demon lord Sirloth. The myths say that this one is able to send any enemy, no matter how powerful, into the afterlife with just one blow.
    777449 | Card - AndrolieThe demonic embodiment of the Androlier was once created by the demon lords to guard the demon fortress as a gatekeeper. Only a few adventurers are said to have seen him, but to most he appeared only in their nightmares.
    777450 | Card - Yashi'a A diabolical witch who puts her victims into dream states in order to drain and consume their life essence. She is said to be able to prolong her own life in this way and be almost immortal.
    777280 | Card - Unusual Pathogen Anyone who comes into contact with this creature is infected with the dangerous poison. During the painful course, the body swells and eventually bursts, should you not be released from your suffering first.
    777430 | Card - An Beil A member of the Beils who, after Sirloth enslaved her entire family, was trained to be a deadly assassin who sends her enemies to the ground within an instant.
    777431 | Card - Shin Beil The second eldest son of the Beils, who, after Sirloth enslaved his entire family, served his new master as a trainer of deadly demon beasts.
    777432 | Card - Shan Beil The oldest member of the Beils. After Sirloth enslaved his entire family, he served his new master as a Zurhidon cultist.
    777433 | Card - Lou Beil The youngest member of the Beils. After Sirloth enslaved her entire family, she eked out an existence as his playmate and henchwoman.
    777451 | Card - Kajir A servant of the messenger and his right hand, specialized in afflicting his enemies with dark curses and putting them in mortal fear. The influence of Sirloth has corrupted his outer form and turned him into a demon.
    777452 | Card - Mandala Once an aristocrat of Varanas, she was corrupted by various Zurhidon rituals and turned into a sinister terror. She is known for her cruelty and coldness.
    777434 | Card - Demon Hand A servant of the demon lord, designed to imprison his victims with dark magic and suck out their life essence. Only a few survived an encounter and were never the same again.
    777435 | Card - Demon Bodo A corrupted Bodo tribal warrior, corrupted by the influence of a demon lord. It is said that he would beat his victims to death with sticks and bathe in their blood.
    777436 | Card - Monster Tiktaalik A Tiktaalik fish warrior who has mastered the use of axe and sword and knows how to mercilessly strike down any intruder. He is especially notorious for his mercilessness.
    777437 | Card - Executioner An executioner of Zurhidon, who has already extinguished more lives than can be counted. His lack of empathy allows him to do his job without remorse.
    777438 | Card - Logar Volcano Strong as a dragon, fearsome as a demon, this creature combines the most powerful characteristics of both species in a humanoid form that allows him to be superior to any enemy in battle.
    777439 | Card - Amgar Volcano A broad-shouldered demon whose defense is said to be unbreakable. His parries are focused and agile despite his lumbering physique, while his counterattacks are always deadly.
    777440 | Card - Alert Unit Demon Soldier As soon as an enemy enters Sirloth's domain, he takes up arms and fights it alongside his demonic comrades. Due to the sheer number of these soldiers, it is almost impossible to escape death.
    777441 | Card - Alert Unit Demon Soldier Captain Ever vigilant, it alerts the dark hordes and leads them into battle against any invader of Sirloth's domain. The combat tactics of this creature are unmatched and encircle the victim within moments.
    777442 | Card - Yeller With deafening sounds, it pushes its victims back and often over the threshold of the deadly abyss. Although its skin offers little protection from physical attack, hardly any warrior can get close enough to harm it.
    777443 | Card - Screamer The screeching of this creature is said to burst a person's eardrums within seconds and leave irreparable damage. However, those who survive an encounter go insane.
    777444 | Card - Cid Volcano With powerful blows, it shatters the bones of its enemies, making there no escape from its brute and deadly force. Whoever survives an encounter nevertheless is marked for life.
    777445 | Card - Fir Volcano A draconid corrupted by demonic magic, he strikes down his enemies with brute force. No one has ever seen his true face, as the last thing anyone saw was always a flashing blade.
    777091 | Card - Nucleus Created from magical runes and brought to life by dark magic, this being contains the dark knowledge of the Zurhidon's teachings. It is said that whoever gets hold of this information will receive great wisdom and knowledge.
    777089 | Card - Punisher of the Miniature Sword A sword infested by the Zurhidon that can saber its enemies on its own. Even a trained swordsman has difficulty fighting it effectively.
    777090 | Card - Miniature Movable Armor An armor possessed by dark souls, used by dark warlocks to destroy their enemies. Due to the hardness of its armor, it is difficult to penetrate it.
    777312 | Card - Evil Axe Gang Boss His deadly axe is capable of cutting his opponents in half with just one cut. If you're not careful, a fight can be over within moments, even before you've drawn your own weapon.
    777096 | Card - Mini Intelligent Doll VII It is said that the puppeteer Annelia herself transformed it, so that it gives every child unspeakable nightmares.
    777095 | Card - Intelligent Doll VII At first glance an ordinary doll, but at night it comes to life and ties its strings around the neck of any unwary adventurer to strangle them in their sleep.
    777274 | Card - Thysdyr Driven out by the mages, the demonic Frost Moon Beast ekes out an existence in complete solitude. Should a brave adventurer be willing to slay the former terror of the underworld, the world would breathe a sigh of relief.
    777275 | Card - Thysdyr The mere sight of this creature sends an icy chill down the spine of its opponents and freezes their guts. A coldness of indescribable power penetrates the mind and soul, leaving nothing but madness and despair in its victims.
    777526 | Card - Zhargos Through the dark power of the demon lords, the ancient dragon has been resurrected. While he was already a legend thousands of years ago, reported only by a few, he now poses an even greater threat to the world of Taborea.
    777471 | Card - Czerkonis A former servant of Maderoth, who made a name for himself in the underworld after the fall of his master and is known for his unabashed violence and brutality.
    777474 | Card - Nekdar Dark forces have turned the once noble nobleman into a creature of darkness. It is said that he once fell for the teachings of Zurhidon and left his original body a hundred years ago.
    777472 | Card - Lady TimataOne of the two witch sisters once banished by Sirloth to the realm of the living to fight the demon lord's enemies and secure dominion over all of Taborea.
    777473 | Card - Chassizzene Nex A demon of the shadow world with fearsome power, it afflicts its opponents with black flames and burns them alive. Hardly a human soul has survived an encounter unscathed.
    777475 | Card - Zhargos' Experimental Body A failed experiment to resurrect the fallen dark wizard Zhargos in a demonic body. It probably needs greater power to serve as a vessel for such a powerful being.
    777373 | Card - Yanamorsi A creature that could have risen directly from hell. It mercilessly sends her hordes into battle. It is said that she would resurrect the dead and then include them in her terrible army.
    777374 | Card - Karver Shattertooth A warlock corrupted by dark forces who freezes the souls of his victims. Dark rituals have almost completely corrupted his body, but equally nourished his power.
    777375 | Card - Nex of Vortis A sinister creature that supposedly hypnotizes its victims first before devouring them alive. It is said that you lose your sight if you look into the creature's eyes.
    777376 | Card - Phantom Anubis After the legendary Anubis was resurrected by Annelia, this creature ekes out an existence in exile, waiting to once again invade the world alongside its mistress.
    777377 | Card - Minas According to myths and stories, the soul corrupter is supposed to access the spirit of its victims and separate it from their body before it devours their spirit. All that remains are empty shells that eke out an existence in the shadow of their own.
    777069 | Card - Plateau Lizard A fearsome lizard that can grow up to three meters long when fully grown. It is known to stun its victims with a consuming venom and eat them for days.
    777070 | Card - Plateau FoxThis fox is known for its shy nature, but if you make it angry, is can become a powerful attacker which scratches and bites until his victim is defeated.
    CardDescription UwU
    777050 | Card - Blue Cavy It is said that cavies bring good luck, but this species, unlike its conspecifics, is aggressive and dangerous. An adventurer should never confuse them with the usual varieties, if their lives are dear to them.
    777051 | Card - Blue Cavy Soldier As cute as this creature may seem, physical contact can in many cases result in crippled body parts, from which quite a few careless adventurers have already died.
    777052 | Card - Blue Cavy General This creature wears its blue color not only to be perceived as a leader by its peers, but also to scare off potential rivals.
    777053 | Card - Red Cavy This reddish variety was bred for one reason only: To kill. It is said that the Zurhidon corrupted the blue Cavys into this variety long ago.
    777054 | Card - Red Cavy Soldier A cavy that can take out reckless adventurers in a matter of seconds. It may seem harmless from the outside, but it is a trained killing machine.
    777055 | Card - Red Cavy General What many creatures lack in intelligence, this species makes up for. With its sophisticated battle strategies, it can send entire hordes of Cavys to war and defeat its enemies within minutes.
    777536 | Card - Jiasha A former human witch who allegedly once served a demon lord. When he no longer needed her, he banished her to the deep sea, where she is said to still be up to mischief today, casting a spell on divers.
    777537 | Card - Ayam Guard This guard protects his comrades with his defensive fighting style, which few opponents can counter. However, those who manage to do so still don't have an easy game.
    777538 | Card - Ayam Fish Trainer An Ayam who has mastered the ability to subdue the denizens of the sea and train them for battle. They are said to teach the animals deadly attacks that have caused many a casualty.
    777539 | Card - Ayam Sea Incanter This creature prefers fighting at a distance, but in extreme distress it also goes into armed melee to slash its enemies with daggers made of shark's teeth.
    777540 | Card - Ayam Sea Mage A magic-savvy being who manages to use the elements of wind and fire even underwater and scourge his enemies with powerful spells.
    777541 | Card - Ayam Defender A defender who protects especially the weaker comrades who have not been in service so long. They are considered particularly loyal and would go to their deaths for their friends.
    777542 | Card - Ayam Warrior A fearsome warrior who knows how to use all types of weapons. With his fishing abilities, he can outrun and target any enemy underwater using his unmatched speed.
    777543 | Card - Ayam Archpriest An archpriest of the Ayam, who knows how to treat the wounds of his comrades within the shortest time and even under the most difficult conditions of the deep sea.
    777454 | Card - Ayam Sound Shell Guardian A particularly powerful creature that drives its comrades to peak performance through its rhythmic sounds and is also in no way inferior to the Ayam warriors themselves.
    777455 | Card - Ayam Sound Shell Fighter A sound warrior who especially knows how to use melodies of the deep sea to his advantage. By confusing his enemies, he gains an advantage in battle that he knows only too well how to exploit.
    777547 | Card - Tame Ray A bloodthirsty ray that comes crawling out of the shadows of the deep sea and strikes so hard with its massive tail that hardly any living creature survives the encounter.
    777549 | Card - Medusa’s Servant A servant of the Queen of the Deep, who not only resembles his queen in physical form, but could also be dangerous to anyone who approaches his master.
    777550 | Card - Medusa’s Maid A servant of the queen of the deep sea, who has driven many a sailor out of his mind with her harmonious songs. It is said that her songs drive through marrow and bone, like the discharge of a lightning strike.
    777551 | Card - Medusa Little is known about the Queen of the Ocean, as anyone who could tell of an encounter with her was found as a stone monument at the bottom of the sea.
    777552 | Card - Teeth of the Reef Surfers have reported a creature larger, more voracious and more aggressive than any known shark. This monster is so strong that it can even snatch entire airships with one leap out of the water.
    777553 | Card - Little Tame Ray This ray may seem very small and frail at first glance, but the powers of its powerful species lie dormant deep within its soul. Since these creatures often appear in packs, it would be advisable to avoid them.
    777554 | Card - Ayam Assassin No creature of the deep sea is better at destroying its opponents with a few blows and then disappearing into the shadows again. Before you even notice its presence, it has already struck.
    777556 | Card - Bloodthirsty Claw A mutant lobster whose claws are soaked in the blood of countless enemies. It has no scars on its back, as it always attacks enemies head-on. No opponent has emerged from a duel unscathed.
    777557 | Card - Sentient Jellyfish A jellyfish that stays especially in the presence of swarms of lobsters, tending their wounds after a fight with other animals of the deep sea. It also has a deadly venom that paralyzes attackers in seconds.
    777558 | Card - Magical Jellyfish A jellyfish whose mere presence limits the magical abilities of all intruders in the nearby vicinity, slowly paralyzing them with the venom it secretes into the environment.
    777559 | Card - Ironhelm Horseshoe Crab A crab whose claws are razor sharp and can even cut through steel. Unfortunately, they are not the fastest swimmers, but nevertheless very deadly.
    777560 | Card - Tyrant Horseshoe Crab A scary monster crab that dismembers its enemies with a few cuts of its monstrous claws. Even iron blades are simply broken by its claws.
    777561 | Card - Geba It is said that this creature wields a thick club with which it eliminates its enemies with just a single blow. Its physical form may seem clumsy at first glance, but it is far more agile than it looks.
    777563 | Card - Ayam RookieIt may be a rookie, but an adventurer should never underprotect him because of it. He is just as deadly as his comrades, and those who are not careful can be mortally wounded.

That some AoEs are not hitting all mobs properly due to (hidden) obstacle objects is a bug as old as Logar itself. I got a well working solution for this: If your aoe isn't hitting, place your ground targets better. In HOTO there are a lot of bubbles, in ROFL it's the leafs, in Kalin it's the ivy (or ranks or whatever, the green plants hanging from the roof). If you place groundtargets there, there is a high chance, it's stuck on the textures.

Also, if such an obstacle exists between a player and a target, even some group buffs, cleans, heals are not applied properly. In the past there was such issue even with grass, which was fixed fortunately, but bubbles and leafs are still an issue I guess.

And about a buglist... what's the problem there? Guess the devs do have such thing in their internal space, personally I don't need something like that for public view ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It really looks like the zone change is the issue. Haven't realized this behavior before 🙈 This explains a lot actually :/

Can be closed then I guess. Except you wanna fix the zone change psi issue.

maybe you should change to balance these classes so everyone has a newer experience of the game. D/R , P/R , R/K ...

D/R? :/ It's one of the better mdps classes. Even as heal it's not bad - but nothing more than "not bad" in this case.

The 2 other mentioned classes I agree, make them both magical cps classes, since mdps are not strong enough yet xD

Because I was asked frequently: So far I used 517 furnitures incl 66 walls, barbarian stone style 1 and 2. :pinch: Some more walls are turned off / hidden for later changes I already planned.

First I drew the basic maze grid on paper, then virtualized in Photoshop and checked every single wall, built from inside to outside. Building from out to in wasn't working well, because you can't guess the scale of inner circles :huh:

Found more stuff:

• The custom skies seem to reset every while. Could be every ingame day-night-cyclus, but not sure about that.
    • The Desert Warrior Statues are entirely white, do they miss textures? 1245943-45
    • Christmas Carpet 1246247 has no model at all as far I can see 👀

Enter the Amazing Maze!

Hello dear Challenger!

Are you interested in an amazing challenge? I've almost completed my new house, which is set up as a labyrinth. You will start in the center and run through 4 circles of walls in order to reach the desert behind. I also placed some details allover the places and even dead ends seem to habor secrets for you. ;)
    b9c7e25de3a57c872ddc14e5f2d5febd.jpg

The Plot

Imagine you wake up inside a great forest glade, not knowing how you came here and lost all your memories. You find other people, who are desoriented and confused the same way as you are, but together you find a way to survive in that strange foreign environment.

Together with your friends you build a place to live and establish a strong and helpful community. There are people responsible for crafting, cooking, blacksmithing, hunting and there are those runners you have no clue about what they actually do.

After some time you ask your friend about those "Runners" and he tells you that these people are sent out into the maze that surrounds the central glade, looking for a way out, because you are trapped and imprisoned inside this place.

You are so shocked about this information that you need some time to handle your situation. But then you throw a look to the entrance of the maze, turn around to your friends and then you slowly walk towards it. Your steps become faster and faster and finally you find yourself inside the high walls of the labyrinth.

The gate closes behind you and you know: There is only one way to get out! Accept the challenge and become a Maze Runner yourself. Find a way through the labyrinth and help your friends leave the place.

2068bb38e394e7b85f7849831358da39.jpg

If you're interested, just enter the house of Zyrex. No password required. Also, I offer all crafting stations and a lot of fun. &)

Some bugs I encountered while building a huge 400+ furniture "house":

• Labels are not working properly. If I try putting custom labels on Stone Pillar 1245158 for example, the label isn't always applied, seems like 50:50 chance.
    • If I lock a funiture scaled customly, some other scaled furnitures seem to reset sometimes. Same applies if I increase the slot amount for furnitures. Does not happen always, only sometimes, like randomly.
    • Bigger furnitures (carpets, tents, buildings) can move other smaller ones that lay on, under or inside of them if you try moving them. Instead of just being blocked by the character, those actions may also move the char into walls or out of map.

However, overall I really like the new housing, I'm currently about to finish my huge project that took some hours for planning and even more for implementing. Gonna show you guys once it's finished. :love:

Hi, any chance to get the spear PNC skin "Arrow of the Giants" 1210120 turned around? It's an arrow, but if you store it on your back, it's upsite down:

3d361a52b2c35dddfabb53478c571f39.png

But the ending of the arrow should be on top. Thanks in advance.