Posts by Zyrex

Thats because you cant use the skill itself but when its ready it'll get triggered automaticly if you use ur Elemental Catalysis.

Actually, my mistake. I was confused by the colour of the skill description indicating that it could still be used by clicking on it.

I think it would be a good idea to change the colour scheme of the descriptions then, to the same as on passive skills .

Afaik passive skills can only have hidden buff cooldowns, guess that's why it's an active unclickable skill now... which is fine to me...

...But I'd suggest to have the 6 min CD changed to something scaling on Elemental Catalysis actual cooldown, since there are different cooldowns versions around. M/B and M/S got 3m while others got 4m. So 6m (360s) CD for all mages seems not to be fair at all :|

Solution:

Better give the ISS 100% of the catalysis reduction plus 50% additionally. This would result in (240*0.75*1.5) 270s ISS CD for 4m Catalysis and (180*0.75*1.5) 202.5s ISS CD for 3m Catalysis :/

Remove the dash animation from dashes feels very annoying please undo this it feels unsafe uncontrolable and I died alot hahaha 🤣

Maybe it needs a bit training but I enjoyed the older version better

Fully agree on that. A charge skill without a rolling dwarf is deleting the entire immersion of this class to me ;(

One should test how Warrior/Knight Surprise Attack works now, which is an aggro aoe skill :pinch:

If you still have any version of WoWMap installed, it will break your map... that's what happened to me. The WoWMap is already integrated in the game as Int pointed out, so just remove your addon wowmap...

I have the same problem

https://dropmefiles.com/uqFuf

mlib, addonmanager, au x64, agrometer, simpledamagelog, kittyx64, multibuy, autotrade, cenedrilhelper, comeonin, waittimer, dailynotes x64, dungeonloots x64, extendedmacroicon, funforall, gladr, inventoryviewer, ilg, mloot, petautoevent, raidheal, ccb, scrutinizer, titleselect, transmutor, ultimatemailmod

Looks like AU is kicking it out of your action bar right after changing gears :/

Hi

This is regarding Bard/Warden:

Can you change the fear from Anger - 1491170 to a 1-second stun, or remove the fear altogether without adding any crowd control in return, the fear only messes with mob pulls and causes mobs to move out of Aoe range or forces players to chase each mob individually, it's very annoying in Dark Core.

I would even suggest to change all bard fears into dance, just like Chorea of B/M does. It's a bard, it should make mobs dance, not run away from the music :/

I have another question. what lvl to exchange mems for diamonds? I tried at 91 Owenstien says im too low lvl. this blows to have mems i cant use and no point getting more right now bc ill max out. Some things on this server make no sense. Im 91 and crippled bc i cant use broker since i have almost no diamonds. i have farmed mems to get diamonds but the NPC wont trade with me.

Since level 91 is for free for a new char, I guess you need to do some progress before unlocking diamonds exchange, sounds quite fair to me. About the level, I think it was 100+?

Went in game made a toon. nobody would answer any zone chat questions in elf land so i went to varnas......silence. Seems like a dead server. In Varnas i didnt see another person the whole time.

That's normal, since the capital city isn't Varanas on this server, it's Atlas. Most NPC were moved to Atlas, too, such as the wedding NPC. There is a NPC somewhere in Varanas offering a Transportation to the Isle of Atlantis :/ This might help you: https://wiki.chroniclesofarcad…s/lost-island-of-atlantis

1) is there a way to world chat w/o mega phones? on normal rom we use "/enter world" which gives u a /1.world chat. do u have anything like it? Not helpful if new players cant ask questions.

Megas were included in regular levelup-packages iirc, so you will automatically get access just by leveling up...

2) is the entire economy diamonds? i saw nothing for sale on auction house that didnt cost diamonds. If thats the case how do u ever earn any items or gear w/o buying diamonds?

Some buff food is traded for gold and latest changes have made gold much more valuable. But yes, dias are everything, you can farm items and sell them for dias in auction or just farm gold and sell this either at NPC or in auction, too.

3) can you have multiple accounts to farm things like gobs?

I think you can do that. You can even connect your main account with alt accounts. Some activities are blocked for alts of the same IP or something, but minigames and dailies should be accessible I think...

4) whats a benefit of this server? On the website it says 500% xp but i got normal xp for every quest. so is extra xp etc ONLY if u pay a monthly sub or what? I also saw a lvl 80 boost on website but wasnt offered to me in game.

There is no monthly sub that gives exp bonus, the VIP just enables free teleport, some freebies every day. and some quality of life. About exp I have no idea. Lv 91 boost NPC should be in the hall of wisdom in Varanas, it also offers a free starter gear...

5) any log in rewards? couldnt tel looking at that cash shop.

Wheel of fortune every day and some free consumables in Atlas every day, too. There are also NPC that offer Exp, TP and Drop boosts that reset every day iirc, and a debts cleaner, all in Atlas.

I can recommend having a look into the WIKI, most questions should be answered there already: https://wiki.chroniclesofarcadia.com/ :thumbup:

Have fun on the server, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask :thumbup:

Wait - Agnes is gone? 😱😱😱 Lucky me, I thought I became old and got lost in Atlas again 😅

Dear Team, I like that you activly try to balance economic changes in the first place. If it always has to be such a drastical change is a moot point, but I'm already used to these kind of sledge hammer solutions. I will not comment on the specific agnes change at all, but in general would wish to be informed a little earlier. I spent millions over millions of gold (in cards) the days before the change and can imagine the people feel overwhelmed. So if you prepare such changes, better let the prople know earlier and iunclude the comm to find solutions that match for everyone before jumping in at the crack of dawn 😊

You guys seem to really be interested in the voice of your community (unlike other server's managements), this was shown a lot of times in the past already and we're on a pretty good way imo. That's why my last negative post lays almost a year in the past 😱 So I hope you guys take all the feedback gathered in this thread to heart, there are some pretty good solutions written down 👍 If you implement any solution it shows me again that you listen, so I hope you do 😊

And to all the others: Take off your paper bags and towels and listen to the wise words a wise man once said: "Let the mustard flow through your veins" (ok that sounded more funny in german lol). Then better take this: A wise manTM once said: "Hakuna Matata." 🐗

Also regarding titles: I think the order in which you get it is bugged. We got the title 532125 even though Cruel Speed was the lowest buff, not the highest

Greetings

I think the boss you do at last (the "hardest" one) will have the lowest buff on Ancalon and the "easiest" boss will give the 3-times stacked buff, which is quite fair imo. So you may choose different orders with different group setups, which is what I like the most ^^

Hi! Apparently, on this server there are super-made characters that can do more than on the official runes of magic server! Can someone upload a video of passing the Tomb of 7 Heroes? It doesn't have to be in hard mode, I just want to see step by step how you pass this pro-instance. Also, the character doesn't have to be level 70, it can even be maxed out. Thank you in advance for your help!!

The solution on this server is: Just burst. The only challenge in ToSH is not to deal too much damage or bosses will break and doors remain closed. I think you don't even need golden gear to clear ToSH, we did this in 2017 already with tikal gear iirc :/ There are trash mobs in not even endgame instances, twice as strong as ToSH bosses :huh:

You can also contact me ingame, Ascension is always willing to help :saint:

The instance looks really nice, more difficult than IDK and Kalin by far, but we all needed such a challenge! Much appreciated from my entire guild. The first clear was a lot of fun, even without elemental damage in a full magical party xD Personally I like the new difficulty system the most, looking forward to try every single way :thumbup:

Can confirm, but it doesn't seem to trigger on fireball always, only every third or such :/ The bug is buggy I guess xD

If I remember correctly it had sth. like "After effect runs out it cant be triggered for 25sec" or sth. similar^^

Thought so too, but apparently the buff sometimes proccs with every fireball (all 6s), sometimes only after 3 or 4. However, the class appears to be too strong, even without this =O

On dummy I deal 50%+ more than with Wl/S pre-nerf. I mean, i guess it won't appear too often having 20 stacks of the nature power thingy all the time, bcz you need to move often in most fights, but the maximum you can get is just too much (in combination with those 20% matt). So maybe a decent 50% nerf at least in single target (burst and sustain) seems reasonable to me :/ But need to try in ini for a better impression for sure :/

But I like the mana management stuff which works out perfectly if you don't overuse the spirit cast.

Also, I really appreciate the new Energy Well, which solves so many issues on some combinations, for example extending the M/R aoe sustain with purgatory fire, but also helps M/B a lot :love:

🔥🔥Update to the Hiding Dwarfs Event🔥🔥

Thanks for all your participations! Almost 30 submissions reached me! :thumbup:

Unfortunately none of you has found the correct amount of dwarfs in my house yet.

So everything is still open, but all of you will have another chance to count again and send me a DM here in the forum conversations with all coordinates. Gonna ignore all unaccurate submissions ;)

Have fun! :saint:

Well Zyrex,

First stop this disrespectful talking and give some warlock feedback ;)

Because its about warlock not about how much you think you know about me and new character.

Oh I already gave enough feedback in the past, the warlocks are just fine the way they are rn, so I don't want anything to be changed at all ^^ And I'm not rlly disrespectful, I just wanna prevent others to take worst ideas as serious, esp in this case if they base on nothing but imagination. However, I'm currently writing a general warlock dps guide that presents the classes in detail. Should be enough of a feedback I guess :)

I have a few questions as I have never once played this game.

1. Playing an elven mage. Are there any guides I can find for best choice in spells?

I can highly recommend the Mage/Knight to start up. Advantages are:

• Less cooldown buffs (only passive buffs that proc on skill use)
    • Easy rotation (single cast, fireball, ground targets and stars), stars are best for sustain dmg (single and area)
    • One of the best shields in the game: Shield of Discipline
    • Decent damage
    • More base HP through stamina bonus from knight
    • Only need a 2h staff, no further weapon required

Mage/Rogue requires much more timing of your cooldowns and is much weaker in defense. If something goes wrong you probably die while M/K can still handle the stress much easier. As long as SoD runs, you don't need to be afraid to jump into large groups for discharge at all :thumbup:

Okay, this sounds like a really cool suggestion, only problem I still see is that you obviously have no idea about how warlocks actually work, because you just play the most easy ones like Wl/S, Wl/Wd or support Wl/M, but your warrior, rogue, bard and champ aren't even on lv 70, so it's not possible you play them properly. All you play is D/Wl and not even in custom content. :/ ?(

a29e33d0e122fad476aec11fec57f8e8.png

And if you played those warlocks you didn't play in the current custom content, you'd know that DoT focused classes are useless, because mobs die too fast so your DoTs can't even tick for longer. So please come back after playing the classes you actually complain about (at least once), so your feedback can be taken seriously :)

Sorry but all your posts make no sense at all, it's just too funny not to enter on this discussion xD

See what you said earlier:

The rest about mage is burst or not so much burst (...)

So you don't like burst classes. Ok. Got the point.

Then you suggest:

Psi can be generated for higher damage output and casting state skills

More psi = higher dmg. Reasonable, but could interfere with your previous quote at some point.

And then you be like:

enter Exhausted state after willpower/psi is gone and make a debuff as simple as possible
    For lets say - 120-180 seconds

So you don't want another burst class that puts all cooldowns into a short period of time, but suggest exactly this? Putting a CD on willpower state would just change the warlock to get another 2-3 min cooldown that gives either the possibility to cast certain skill or direct damage boost. Hilarious

@Moderator: I guess this one is a troll, time for a clean up :thumbup:

So there is no need of “crying” or complaining word (where?).

There...

Either english is a speech barrier and I don't get any of your points, or you keep complaining from the beginning but giving no constructive feedback at all. Saying "class A is boring" or "class A, B and C are all the same" is easy, esp if your words tell that you have never played them properly, so you actually don't know the differences at all - obviously.

And don't tell about burst is boring. Then you might play the wrong game.

lso what I would change is willpower to use Focus instead of Psi - like scout’s Detection. Then Psi can be generated for higher damage output and casting state skills. More Psi points = higher damage.

This finally is some constructive feedback 🎉 Also, I agree, Psi could have a higher impact in the damage.

Only issue is that some warlocks consume less Psi than others, just like Wl/W. Others have a much better Psi recovery. And what about the moment your willpower buff ends and all psi is removed? Some classes are even designed around having no buff at all for some time.

Would be great if some DoT generate Psi regardless of willpower.

You already got a buff that does the same, Knowledge Acquisition. Unfortunately it was already said by a dev that this won't lose the willpower condition iirc. However, DoTs aren't relyable imo normally, since targets may die too fast or bosses have immune phases, so your psi recovery would be interrupted every while.