Posts by Nagasarete

Proponuje ułatwić zdobywanie złota w grze . zredukowano ilośc złota u npc , ale koszta buffkow w zamku pozostaly takie same . w ostatnim czasie doszly roboty . koszt wytworzenia 4 robotow z kazdego rodzaju wynosi 18,5kk złota . wysokie są rownież koszta umieszczenia robotow u pracownika domu aukcyjnego . Proponuje zwiekszyc cene wszystkich zdobywanych przedmiotow , ktore mozna zdobyc na kazdej strefie ( zbroje , bronie , pasy etc ) .

inne propozycje prosze umieszczac ponizej

google translate :

Code
    Proposes to make it easier to earn gold in the game. the amount of gold in npcs has been reduced, but the cost of buffs in the castle has remained the same. Robots have recently arrived. the cost of producing 4 robots of each type is 18.5k gold. the costs of placing robots at an auction house employee are also high. I propose to increase the price of all the items that can be obtained in each zone ( armor , weapons , belts etc ) .

other suggestions please post below

M/W a character that requires a second set of items is average. this is not proportionate to the expense incurred .

M/CH he had the ability: suspension of tension (498864), which is probably the strongest area skill among magicians. now he has also received a second skill at the same level .

Byte pls ... sit down . F rating

Mage/Warlock's Meteor Shower skill has both fire damage+ wind damage and it has higher damage than static field.

But this skill hits only a certain place and while mobs are moving around we need to cancel this skill and use it again to hit mobs. I suggest you to make mage/warlock's static field have both wind damage and fire damage like meteor shower.

So when mobs move, we can spam static field and when all mobs stay together we can use meteor shower.

ID: 491172

this character is currently stronger during aoe than before. unfortunately it got nerfed on target 1 . during one of the old patches his ability was weakened. its point value has been reduced. she deals less damage than others, and her only advantage is that she gives more to the other team members at the expense of herself . her results include the difference others make with her buff versus without it. but I don't think this can be calculated . if you wanted to buff this particular character, you would have to change it so that his buff would only affect that character (only he himself would have his defense reduced by 30%)

If we want that the new magic shield have any use... maybe is time to adapt some classes. Druid/warlock could be one of those maybe. Add 20% cast speed like talis give for example. And really, removing the only mattack buff (for mage gear) this class had was terrible.

Mage / knight could be another option for example.

regarding the mag/knight, I wrote suggestions in the chapter about the magician . Mage Knight currently relies on a two-handed staff and does not use 2 runes for spell casting speed . I don't think the damage from the new shield will make up for the difference between the two-handed staff . that's why I proposed another small change .

regarding the druid/warlock, after receiving the shield, this character will be strengthened during aoe damage and during short fights lasting 30 seconds . Among druids, only the druid/rogue will perform worse on the shield because he has the % skill. and he will be more profitable with 20.5% speed cast + 12% from the elements ( on thalisman ) .

In connection with the changes, he proposes:

M/k give him the ability to wear a shield . Holy Stars of Light stack the damage of a One-Handed Wand. along with light damage ( Additionally ) . 15% light + 15% 1-h

M/WD

499620 this ability makes the damage do double, but the second is weaker. this skill has no effect on set skill 490230 . Damage from this skill is dealt one at a time . I suggest to 499620 it had an effect on 490230 .

I walked this mage in the arena of darkness . when attacking bosses he did more damage when using aoe combos . not worth using here 494049 . this ability only deals 1798+0.2int damage .

M/D 493528 mage can't get nature's power to get extra regeneration from this skill. I suggest that M/D doesn't need nature's power points to get extra regeneration .

M/K

proposes that 490170, in addition to increasing durability, add physical defense (increase by the equivalent of magical defense)

discipline shield 1490296 while it lasts, it deals light damage (100 pts)as long as the character is attacked . proposes a damage reflection of +/- 3000 + 0.1 light damage (in theory, this shouldn't happen often...at least with a good tank).

this class is noticeably weaker when there is only 1 target . once a knight/warrior added 28% light damage per target to this mage (currently no) . all other magic classes have double damage on the main skill or eruptions . mage/knight skill has a higher point value but only one hit . there is a noticeable difference to other mages at the level of 30-40%

google translate

M/P

proposes to extend the duration of "conduction" to 6-8 seconds . when attacking 1 target, its duration does not matter as it is reset after use 491170 . extending the time will be a little better on trash . the problem is also that the buff comes after the skill that casts 2 seconds, and you don't always have all the buffs that increase the cast . proposes 499608 also resulted in reinforcement "conduction" or 491590 to have a constant cast time of 0.5 seconds

google translate

M/P actualy is a copy of M/K only inflicts water damage -.- . you can see that Byte has no ideas . it was enough earlier so that 492928 was not a castable ability it just acted like a thunderstorm . then you could add a static field and a meteor shower to the combo

google translate

Mage/Druid

suggests increasing the radius eartquake and meteor shower from 60 to 80 . Magic classes that place their abilities on the ground sometimes have a problem because their marker sometimes "slides" on the ground, making it difficult to use them where you want them.

Cosmic call - proposes to reduce renewal time from 1 minute to 30 seconds

(google translate)

druid/mage

you need on this buff combination that increases magic damage by 100% , but reduces area damage for a period of 30 seconds. this combination is weak on 1 target.

and the need for something to renew nature points when using area skills.

M/Warrior

491565 and 497980 requests that the duration be extended to 30 seconds and a reduction of the renewal time to 1 minute 30 seconds would be welcome

This combination of classes lacks area instant skill . there is a static field , which is only for up to 3 targets , and the meteor shower is weak . The thunderstorm imposes a paralysis effect that slightly increases the damage from the meteor shower. I propose that the paralysis also affects the static field, increasing its damage.

The skill taken from the warrior " cut "490053 imposes the effect of bleeding . I propose to make this a magical skill that imposes arson, which increases fire damage (per 1 target)

M/Wd

during skill 499620 all damage is dealt double, but the second hit is weaker by about 60%. Proposes that this eruption be reduced by up to 30% instead of 60 . or increase the base damage inflicted by the 494330 on +/- 1900 + 0.4 int

possibly forest spirit power (493392) deals magic damage and does not share CD with other area skills

jest silny na 1 target w przypadku gdy czas bicia bossa trwa dluzej niż 10-15 sekund . na WB jest calkiem niezly . aktualna zmiana nie wydaje się być zła , musze ja przetestowac gdyz obecnie mało gram i nie przetestowałem do tej pory . w zwiazku , ze ta postać nie jest niezbędna na instancji fajnym rozwiazaniem dla niej samej bylo by gdyby obecny debuff (499814) działał tylko na nią samą . teraz na większych grupach potwory znikną jeszcze szybciej dzięki dps z mocniejszym aoe (inne kombinacje niż ona sama)

translate:

It is strong on 1 target in case the time of beating a boss lasts longer than 10-15 seconds . on WB it is pretty good . the current change doesn't seem to be bad , I have to test it because I currently play little and haven't tested it so far . in view of the fact that this character is not necessary on an instance it would be nice for her alone if the current debuff (499814) worked only on her . now on larger groups monsters will disappear even faster thanks to dps with stronger aoe (other combinations than she herself)

If you wanted to strengthen it a bit during the first seconds of beating the boss, then ability 497977 would have to overlap the target also after using e.g. : 489759 , 498746 etc

change of meteor shower does not seem bad but I think you need to work on the name of this skill . meteorite appears to be a large rock , which burns up in the atmosphere . also a more appropriate name for this skill , which inflicts damage from wind and fire seems to be "fire tornado ".

meaningless but logical :P

K/M

-491321: in addition to strength, let it also increase intelligence or 491170 let it also increase intelligence

-491628: Let it last until the mana runs out or so that its duration is shown while it is running . It will be welcomed if it will inflict both physical and magical damage . in the case of magical let them be damage % dependent on cast speed .

-It would also be useful to have something to speed up the usual attack

all knights

490174 - I think it is weak on most knights . suggest that it would reduce the PVE critical damage received 10? 12 ? 15 % ?idk

yes. in our guild with this class on DC I went first. it was strong at the time because it didn't have the 6 target limit then . This class seems to be strong against 1 target but as we spoke in the guild she wasn't surprisingly good . I will have a day off, so I will take this character again after this change

still an unplayable combination. 11% from the ground doesn't do much for this character. her main AoE skill is just weak . has low damage . the skill "power of the spirit of the forest" does not have a GCD along with this mage's main area of effect ability, but it is a physical skill from the warden subclass . I suggest making this a magical skill. it may be a percentage skill. depends on cast speed .

25% damage won't compensate for the 6 target cap (latest patch) . groups of up to 20 monsters are pulled in places . You need 5 stacks to get 25% damage . before you get them, the monsters will probably be killed (in larger groups) ... because that's when everyone uses the most buffs . classes that gain buffs by stacking or after using abilities on a target lose time against characters that have buffs to use by clicking with the mouse . it's a buff, but still being limited to 6 targets is a 2-3 times greater potential reduction for this character .

balance by Byte -.-