Gold Economy

• Mein Vorschlag: 6kk gibt man als höchstes bei den GB Buffs ( bei einem Turm ) aus, also sollte minimum 6kk aus den Atlas Gasha´s kommen. Ich hatte z.B. mal nur 16 000 ( 16 Tausend ) drin. :Daumen runter: :Daumen runter: :Daumen runter:

• My 50 cents on the Topic.

Would be really cool if you could implement a way to reduce guild castle buffs to 6kk for all 3 ( I wont write again the reason as it is written 100x before here.)

My Idea would be a New Building for Guild Castle : Factory.

Reduces Guild Tower Cost based on Factory´s Level.

Level 10 reduces Guild Tower cost by 33% ( Values are just to represent my Idea can/should be changed obviously)

Level 9 reduces Guild Tower cost by 25%

and so on .

Factory can be upgraded with Guild Materials , or Arcadia Coins ? so everyone in the guild can participate with running instances together.

Also looking at current AH Gold sales where are ~ 1kkk Gold at auction right now , is way way too less to fund even a fraction of Servers Gold needs, when looking at Engineering or Card System especially.

Would be cool that if you keep gold like it is now that you add other ways to get / farm Gold for players to sell or use on their own. ( Gold drop from monsters directly ?)

Edit: Also maybe an option to look into would be to make it more attractive for real newcomers -> Minigames ? Gold Bags that contain a small amount of Gold sold for Shells for example? , as to be somewhat half efficient to farm gold in instances you need some Diamonds Start capital ( perfume, travelling merchant maybe 1-2 extra bag slots and some basic ,not starter, gear)

I dont really want to farm Gold everyday just so i can run instances for that day and having to redo it all over again the next Day.

Greetings

If you identify a UFO as a UFO , then it becomes an FO. Unless it has landed , then it is simply an -> O

Edited 5 times, last by Cruvor ().

• There are more than enough goldsinks already in the game, apart from guild buffs.

For example, to roll the rest of my cards, I am roughly going to need 1kkk gold for the stones alone. There is barely enough gold on ah to do that and keep in mind, I'm just one person, who has already done some zones.

Imho this shows that the current gold economy is not sustainable and is bound to collapse.

Currently, farming gold is the most tedious activity I can think of and it saddens me greatly how much fun it takes away from the game (at least for me and my guildmates).

I'm all for providing new players with oppurtunity to earn diamonds. However, gold will still be needed in large quantities, mainly for tierstones and the aforementioned card system. Hence the demand will still be there. Moreover, taking a look at who is offering gold for sale atm, about 80% of the overall volume is coming from players that are most certainly no newbies.

You are right actually, maybe we can farm gold for guild buffs. But farming gold for cards is almost impossible. Like you said if every player needs 1kkk gold for their cards, it is really too bad. ISS also consumes a lot of gold. Who really wants to farm 400m gold to unlock a 104 lvl iss ? In my opinion they should reduce all gold prices. DEVs should make 6% guild buffs 1-2m gold and bring a huge discount to all gold prices in game. Such as rune extraction from items and ISS extraction.

• My problem about gold started with the change that you cannot take twinks into atlas event. With this I mostly had enough gold for one week guild buffs and co. When you want to roll cards or do 104 iss i need to save some gold for some weeks or buy it from ah. For me this change was the most unnecessary change ever because I never felt something like a gold overflowed server. Bring back that you can go with you're twinks Altas or reduce prices. It was just great. Before I will start farming gold In this game. I will probably quit it. Because this game atm need slot of time doing all stuff and additional 1 or 2 hours of gold farming is not possible for casual person like me in a job with family and pet 🐶

If not why not let bosses drop some gold ?

LA8Hm1v.jpg

No Guts No Glory No Legend No Story.

Edited 4 times, last by Idhril ().

Changed the title of the thread from “Removal of Agnes - feedback” to “Gold Economy”.
  • Proponuje ułatwić zdobywanie złota w grze . zredukowano ilośc złota u npc , ale koszta buffkow w zamku pozostaly takie same . w ostatnim czasie doszly roboty . koszt wytworzenia 4 robotow z kazdego rodzaju wynosi 18,5kk złota . wysokie są rownież koszta umieszczenia robotow u pracownika domu aukcyjnego . Proponuje zwiekszyc cene wszystkich zdobywanych przedmiotow , ktore mozna zdobyc na kazdej strefie ( zbroje , bronie , pasy etc ) .

inne propozycje prosze umieszczac ponizej

google translate :

Code
    Proposes to make it easier to earn gold in the game. the amount of gold in npcs has been reduced, but the cost of buffs in the castle has remained the same. Robots have recently arrived. the cost of producing 4 robots of each type is 18.5k gold. the costs of placing robots at an auction house employee are also high. I propose to increase the price of all the items that can be obtained in each zone ( armor , weapons , belts etc ) .

other suggestions please post below
  • (Urgent Need for Changes in the Gold Economy on the Server)

Hello Community,

I hope this message finds you well. Lately, I've been reflecting on the state of the gold economy in our server, and it's apparent that some crucial adjustments are needed. I want to share my thoughts on this matter as it affects all of us.

Currently, we receive 30,000,000 gold daily from the NPC in exchange for 300 diamonds. At first glance, this may seem reasonable, as collecting it daily totals to spending 9,000 diamonds on gold per month. However, this becomes a significant concern for endgame players who face numerous additional costs, depleting their gold reserves at an alarming rate.

As endgame players, we encounter various expenses, including enhancing equipment(10.000 each stone), upgrading skills(ISS), and other in-game necessities(Buffood, Rune extraction etc.), all of which require a substantial amount of gold. The current daily gold amount falls short of meeting these increasing needs.

Moreover, the Auction House is nearly empty of gold, creating a scarcity that impedes players' ability to buy and sell items effectively. This lack of gold in the Auction House creates a stagnant environment that negatively impacts the overall player experience.

What's noteworthy is that the 9,000 diamonds, equivalent to approximately €50 when purchased through normal in-game currency recharge, is an amount many of us may already be spending each month without realizing the actual monetary value.

(Offtopic but right here needed too)

The real issue extends beyond gold, as the overall financial burden for endgame content continues to grow. For instance, in addition to gold-related expenses, there are purchases like buff food, hammers for the robot, Draco reset tokens, and more. As if that weren't enough, the new Prestige Pass, priced at €20 per month, further adds to the financial strain on players.

It would be greatly appreciated if the developers could take swift action on this matter. They could consider increasing the daily gold amount, introducing alternative methods to obtain gold. A balanced economic system is crucial to ensure a fair gaming experience for everyone.

Let's come together to advocate for change and hope for a positive response from the developers. If you've faced similar challenges or have additional ideas, please share them in this thread. The more voices we have, the greater the likelihood of being heard.

Thank you for your attention

• I'd also agree on the need to reduce the guild buff cost on the one side but more importantly as mentioned before we really need to look into the atlas gold gasha.

It would be reasonable if you would crank those gold numbers out of the gashas up, so you can at least pay for your buff cost. I bought 8 gold gasha this week and got a total of approx. 110million gold and that's just not near the amount you need to finance near endgame/endgame content.

You'll get 2x25 atlas scrolls during the weekly atlas event which leaves you with a total of 200 atlas scrolls per month while a gold gasha cost 15 which leaves you with a total of 13 gold gasha per month which just isn't enough gold at all.

How about reducing the gasha cost from 15 down to 10 and increase Agnes exhanges from 3x per day to 4x per day to start with?

I mean it can't be the solution that you have to farm gold for hours to be able to buy buffs and then start to run inis, sorry?!

Either way, we need a better solution as the current situation is just disastrous...

• I mean it can't be the solution that you have to farm gold for hours to be able to buy buffs and then start to run inis, sorry?!

100% and new players currently have little chance of finding their feet here, which is gradually drying out the game

• I think the entire guild buff system needs a rework. You have to put money in your guild to 'maintain' buff towers, and then you have to pay the tower to have the game eat your gold for the buffs. Like someone said earlier, you either have to farm gold or buy gold with diamonds to get the buffs. Having at least part of the money that the player pays the tower go back into the guild wouldn't be bad as at least a partial solution to that problem, or just normalize the towers with the xp/tp/dr towers.

• I think most of the opinions expressed under this topic are from endgame players who view the situation from a single perspective and ignore the other side of the coin.

In some countries, the average monthly salaries are not even 500 euros. With a significant number of players playing the game without spending money, I believe this player base should not be disregarded. Realistically speaking, this player base doesn't have many options to sell for diamonds. For example, I am trying to enter arenas all day to farm cards, but most of the time, I can't get into any arena throughout the day. This leaves gold farming or tier farming as the only options. If the server's need for gold is reduced, it will have a significant impact. For instance, with decreased demand for gold, it will take longer for gold to be sold in the auction, gradually affecting gold prices. I believe the example I provided is sufficient, and when the market takes this form, new players will lose their limited ways of earning money, making it difficult for non-paying players to find reasons to play the game effectively.

I also want to emphasize that I don't want anyone to misunderstand me. Of course, I cannot oppose your complaints. However, as I mentioned, the most effective and simple way for a new player who has just started the game to earn diamonds consistently is to farm gold. If the impact of gold is reduced, the prices of diamonds in players' pockets will increase, leading to higher prices for items auctioned, which can be considered as inflation.

I believe these reasons could lead to a serious loss of players.

New players and casual players have always been the cornerstones of MMORPGs. If you are willing to accept a decrease in the server's size and a greater distance between new players and Arcadia, then changes to gold might be a logical path for veteran players.

Thanks for reading this comment.

• Official Post

After carefully analyzing the data and your feedback over the last six months, here's our approach moving forward:

1. Stability in Gold Circulation: Despite a steady number of players, we've observed that the amount of gold in circulation has remained stable. It's a significant shift from the previous trend of rapid inflation.

2. Encouraging Strategic Choices: We aim to foster an environment where players are encouraged to make thoughtful decisions about which buffs and upgrades to pursue. This strategy adds depth to the gameplay.

3. Increased Engagement in Farming: We've noted a significant rise in player engagement with farming activities. Many of you have adapted well to the new gold dynamics, actively earning and being rewarded for your efforts.

4. Exploring New Ways to Obtain Gold: We are actively exploring additional methods for players to earn gold and welcome any ideas from the community, so if you have any - please describe it in this thread.

5. Monitoring Gold Flow: We are closely monitoring both the inflow and outflow of gold. This includes keeping an eye on various activities such as the use of the transmutor, guild tower interactions, skills extraction, sells, purchases, robots, runes, gold from diamond exchanges, quest rewards, sunken gold packages, among others.

We will continue to closely monitor the game's economy and feedback.

Thank you for your understanding, and valuable contributions to our community.

• Добрый день уважаемая администрация проекта. Напишу свое мнение на родном мне языке, но продублирую на английском, что бы не исказить смысл поста. Я как игрок сервера, который вносит донат, против изменений в нынешнею экономическую систему игры. Причина проста, есть игроки которые могут позволить вносить себе донат, а есть игроки которые не могут этого позволить. На начальном уровне развития нового персонажа, у игрока который не может вносить донат, добыча золота и ее последующая продажа за алмазы фактически единственный вариант заработка алмазов. Если сейчас пойти на поводу игроков которые максимально прокачались и им лень набить себе золота, мы можем потерять новых игроков, которых мы просто лишим заработка в игре на начальных этапах. Давайте не будем забывать, печальный опыт русского сервера, где все полностью перевели на донат, и в итоге сервер закрылся за нерентабельностью из-за низкого количества игроков, так как пошел массовый отток игроков, и в итоге торговать с парой десятков играющих игроков не имеет смысла. Экономика жива пока играет много игроков, способных вносить разнообразие в игровой процесс и торговлю. Прошу учесть это мнение.

Good afternoon, dear project administration. I will write my opinion in my native language, but I will duplicate it in English, so as not to distort the meaning of the post. As a server player who makes a donation, I am against changes to the current economic system of the game. The reason is simple, there are players who can afford to donate, and there are players who can't afford it. At the initial level of development of a new character, a player who cannot donate, gold mining and its subsequent sale for diamonds is actually the only way to earn diamonds. If we now go along with the players who have pumped themselves as much as possible and they are too lazy to fill themselves with gold, we may lose new players, whom we will simply deprive of earnings in the game at the initial stages. Let's not forget the sad experience of the Russian server, where everything was completely transferred to donation, and as a result the server was closed for unprofitability due to the low number of players, as there was a massive outflow of players, and as a result, it makes no sense to trade with a couple dozen playing players. The economy is alive while there are many players who are able to bring variety to the gameplay and trading. Please take this opinion into account.

• My respectful greetings to everyone.

Guys. I have read all your statements and made my conclusion.

We (you) all need to decide on the topic in this section. In my opinion (you can accept it or not), it can be divided into subtopics:

1. Donation. Each user decides for himself how beneficial he is to everyone. Value is our (your) real time. You can earn money in real life and invest it for your own pleasure in the game.

2. Atlas Defense industry is not about earning money. Atlas Defense gasha is a random mini game (roulette). No one forces us (you) to take a piece of gold. Those who need stability from visiting the defenmse industry can choose 100% item (rune, etc.)

3. And the topic of beginners. I partially agree with Agronom opinion. a beginner came into the game and cannot donate, and cannot immediately earn diamonds for himself. Accordingly, he will go to mine gold for himself from mobs.

4. The theme of guild buffs. Someone saying "on arrivals same expenses". Each player can use buffs of their choice. There are levels of free and paid buffs on each tower. those who go to the dungeon and earn from the sale of income of things, they can afford to buy buffs for gold.

I believe that players (users) cannot solve the economics of the server. There are dedicated people in the devs team who look at this.

I don't want to offend anyone with my opinion. But at this stage, the newcomers of my guild have the opportunity to join and at the same time enjoy the game. If each of us clicks the game icon and enters the game... Player doesn't do it under violence, everyone does it on their own from their desire.

in my opinion, it's not about the economy, but the fact that people powering is very quickly. it is necessary to remove the rates on experience and talent and slow down the powering of the characters. They will learn how to have fun by pieces (like an orange)... And you want to eat it whole and then just sit there and do nothing... And saying that you are bored.. You are not satisfied with the economy... Or something other you're happy with.

We all need to be patient. The developers will have new updates, new dungeons and new events in their plans. Which will give you new opportunities to earn money and have fun at the same time.

Have a good game,

Your Fiaso

There original russian version of text :)
    мой уважительный привет всем.

ребята. Прочитала все ваши высказывания и сделала свой вывод.

Нам (вам) всем нужно определиться с темой в этом разделе. На мой взгляд (ваше право принять мое мнение или нет), можно разделить на подтемы:

1.донат. каждый пользователь сам решает для себя насколько он каждому выгоден. ценность - это наше (ваше) время реала. можно заработать в реальной жизни мани и вложить для собственного удовольствия в игре.

2.оборонка - это не заработок. оборонка - это мини игра (рулетка). Нас(вас) никто не принуждает брать гашу золота. те, кому нужна стабильность от посещения в оборонку, могут выбрать 100% итем (руна и т.д.)

3.и тема новичков. отчасти соглашусь с мнением Agronom. новичок пришел в игру и не может донатить, и не может сразу заработать себе алмазы. соответственно он пойдет добывать себе золото с мобов.

4.тема гильдийных бафов. есть поговорка "по приходу и расходы". каждый игрок может воспользоваться бафами на свой выбор. на каждой башне есть уровни бесплатных и платных бафов. те , кто идут в данжи и зарабатывают с продажи дохода вещей, они могут себе позволить приобрести бафы за золото.

я считаю, что игроки (пользователи) не могут решать экономику сервера. на то есть отведенные люди в команде разработчиков, которые смотрят за порядком.

никого не хочу обидеть своим мнением. Но на данном этапе новички моей гильдии имеют возможность развиваться и при этом получать наслаждение от игры. если каждый из нас нажимает иконку игры и заходит в игру... он делает это не под насилием, каждый делает это сам от своего желания.

на мой взгляд, дело не в экономике, а дело в том, что люди очень быстро развиваются. нужно снять рейты на опыт и талант и замедлить ход развития персонажа. ребята научитесь получать удовольствие дольками ( как апельсин).. а вы хотите съесть его целиком и потом просто сидеть и ничего не делать .. и говорить , что вам скучно.. вас не устраивает экономика... или еще какие либо недовольства

нам нужно всем набраться терпения. в планах разработчиков будут новые обновления, новые данжи и новые мероприятия. которые дадут вам новые возможности заработка и при этом получать удовольствие.

всем хорошей игры

ваша Фиасо

• Hello,

out of the opinion of a more casual player i think a change won't solve the Problem. At the moment there are 138 offers for gold at the auction house and only 10 of then are for transferring diamonds, so in total 128 more or less reasonable offers for gold. That means there should be enough gold on the server for endgame content or high end instances.

Isn't the real problem the price of that gold? I'm selling gold on a regular basis and the price is more or less constant between something like 1k dias for 100k gold or 1300 dias for 100k gold. For the amount of gold needed for endgame content this is a lot of diamonds if you consider the amount you get for real money. But this is only because the items in the auction house are getting more and more expensive. If you want a high end gear you nedd tens of thousends of diemands just for one piece and the people who aren't investing real money want to get the most out of their time.

So i think the real Problem ist the inflation per se in the auction house. Expensive items-> expensive gold -> more expensive items (because you need more diamonds for gold) and so on - a vicious circle.

So maybe the solution is to put in a mandatory minimum or maximum prize for certain items (especially or just for gold and gear). I know it won't be easy because gear can be statted in dozens diffrent ways and you have to consider the tier of that item and if there are runes etc., but maybe there is a smarter solution (maybe the gearscore?) where you can set the bar for that prize.

Another possibilty is to reduce the gold prize for end game necesitties and implemt an npc where new players or players who aren't having good gear are getting the Items for end game gear for Gold (for a reasonable price ofc.. It should be more profitable to run instances but it should be possible to get end game relevant items for an appropriate gold price.

I think there must be way for casual players to get end-game content or currency for the auction house so they can enjoy the game on a daily basis and get everything they need for playing the game, but it should be also considered that running instances in a group should be rewarded better, because playing in a group is the essence of an mmorpg and there should always be a better reward for all the aspects to condsider in an instace (e.g. time, items, cooperation, tactic), than for "just" running instances for gold.

Kind regards and thank you for reading the comment

• Sorry, but i think that it is not required, you just can speak with seller and ask him sell it for gold. It is online game

Another possibilty is to reduce the gold prize for end game necesitties and implemt an npc where new players or players who aren't having good gear are getting the Items for end game gear for Gold (for a reasonable price ofc.. It should be more profitable to run instances but it should be possible to get end game relevant items for an appropriate gold price.

• Good morning everyone, in my opinion, gold farming is necessary given the price of things at auction, it is the fastest way to obtain diamonds.

Crafting gold gear is long and expensive, and you need to make instances to get the items the

recipes need.

Not everyone is part of a guild capable of making these instances, not all players play at the same time, it´s normal for many people to farm gold to buy diamonds at auction.

If you want to limit gold in game,I would try to compensate by obtaining more diamonds, if I don´t farm gold, I will surely farm memories, perhaps increasing the amount of diamonds.

Right now, feveryone can farm gold, in greater or lesser quantities, so what the guild buff towers cost is not excessive to me.

One thing I have seen and I don't like is the speculation with gold and diamonds that some players do. That, although allowed, is perhaps one of the factors that breaks the economy.

And having said all that, I'm going to continue farming gold, at least as long as it's allowed.

• 4. Exploring New Ways to Obtain Gold: We are actively exploring additional methods for players to earn gold and welcome any ideas from the community, so if you have any - please describe it in this thread.

so why no Boss Drop of Gold ? an Endboss give u an amount of Gold (Personal drop)

• I am glad to see posts like this because in the previous discussion the topic was biased towards highend players.

From what I see is that the happier endgame players are with Gold, the unhappier newbies are and vice versa. So whatever solution (if any) gets implemented, a happiness of around 6.66/10 for all players would be desirable imo.

My suggestion to devs is to make a google survey soon and repeat the survey every 8 weeks.

In this survey ask questions like:

"Are you a beginner or endgameplayer ?" Scale 1-10 (1= total beginner, 10=endgame player)

"Please type in your ingame name for confirmation (will be censored during survey results)" : IGN = (insert playername)

"How happy are you with the current gold economy?" Scale 1 - 10

"How do you feel about Gold Gasha from Atlas?" Scale 1 - 10 (1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"How do you feel about Set Skill Extraction costs?" Scale 1 - 10 (1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"How do you feel about Rune Extraction costs?" (1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"How do you feel about Guild Buff Tower costs?"(1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"How do you feel about Monster cards statting costs?"(1=not good, 10=perfect, don't change a thing)

"Do you regularly buy Gold from Gold NPC?" Scale 1 - 10 (1=never, 10=every day)

"If you farm Gold: Do you farm Gold for selling or for own use?" Scale 1 - 10 (1= own use, 5=half use, half sell, 10= all sell)

"What course of actions would you take to change the gold economy"?

(Free text)

Analyze the results, publish and discuss them here. Take action if one group predictably is unhappier than the other by reducing/increasing gold demand.

Once a stable and decent happiness score has been established, you can increase the cycle from 8 weeks to 16 weeks.

• I agree with Agronom's and Fiaso's opinion. you need everything at once. Yes, more. The game does not consist only of earning gold. There are many interesting things in the game, for example, events, a card system, dungeons, mini-games, world bosses and much more. everyone can choose their own entertainment according to their liking and mood.

Sincerely yours [Ksaart]

присоединяюсь к мнению Фиасо. вам нужно всё и сразу. да побольше. Игра состоит не только из заработка золота. в игре есть много интересного, например, эвенты, карточная система, данжи, мини игры, мировые боссы и многое другое. каждый может выбрать себе развлечение по душе и по настроению.

с уважением к вам [Ksaart]

• Sorry, but i think that it is not required, you just can speak with seller and ask him sell it for gold. It is online game

Hi,

thanks for the reply, but i don't really understand your point. My suggestion for said npc is for the case, if the gold needed for end-game necessities is reduced and high-end players don't need to buy gold anymore.

If that is the case, no one would sell items or equipment for a currency he/she don't need anymore or the prizes are so high it isn't worth farming gold.

Like i said my point is that if that possibility for gaining diamonds ergo equipment through gold is gone there has to be another way for casual players and I'm looking forward to the solutions from the game team.

• In my humble opinion, the golden guy should stay. It's the only thing that keeps its price normal. As for the exchange, it should definitely be within 5 exchanges. 3 is not enough to reconcile the life of the instance with the development of character.

Endgame players complain about the price of gold and its availability, but let's take a look at how they keep the prices of items and stats unaffordable for young players.

• I would increase the number of times players can buy gold from the npc but not with the same cost. Something like this:

Buy gold:

3x times = 100 dias for 10kk

1x time = 110 dias for 10kk

1x time = 120 dias for 10kk

And also vice-versa, npc buying gold (new players)

3x times = 10kk for 100 dias

1x time = 10kk for 90 dias

1x time = 10kk for 80 dias

You can play with these numbers but atleast the prices would be controlled for both sides, selling and buying. Old players would have more sources to get gold and new players can sell something quickly without waiting forever for other people to buy their gold in AH.

After x weeks this npc should be checked to see how is the balance going and maybe fix prices so they match the general economy.

• Could you please consider either reducing the cost of Weapon-runes or introducing a zone for farming these runes, similar to mini-game or tempest heights ? Additionally, it would be highly beneficial to introduce new gold resources into the game as soon as possible.

The current system of adding specific stats to weapons will led to several significant scenario. a Weapon with particular stats may not be as effective for other classes or even within the same class, necessitating the creation of at least two identical weapons with different stats. While the Arcane Forge has made tier farming more accessible and reduced their prices, the high cost of runes remains a challenge, making the crafting of multiple weapons expensive, despite the lowered tier prices.

• Hello, i dont know if any other player suggested this before. But maybe you should bring gold package for arcadia coins. Maybe we should buy gold package for 10k arcadia coins. I dont know maybe you can adjust arcadia coins price and amount of gold that we can recieve from gold package. Because gold package from atlas defense is not enough atm. Players need more gold for everything.

• Hello, i dont know if any other player suggested this before. But maybe you should bring gold package for arcadia coins. Maybe we should buy gold package for 10k arcadia coins. I dont know maybe you can adjust arcadia coins price and amount of gold that we can recieve from gold package. Because gold package from atlas defense is not enough atm. Players need more gold for everything.

You can do daily exchange arcadia coins to mems then to diamonds and finally to gold