Posts by Nagasarete

chce Ci powiedziec , ze juz kiedys zmienili gwiazdy i klasa ta przestala byc grywalna . aktualnie bedzie podobnie , zwarzywszy , ze skill ten sie castuje zawsze 2.5 sec i odpalki na cast tego nie zmieniaja . no ale zwarzywszy ze gadam z Kopafa troche rozumiem czemu sie tu idzieliles i troche trolujesz -.- :P

proponuje dodać dodatkowe 3 okienka w grze ( wygodna skrzynia pocztowa , przenosny dom aukcyjny , przenosny bank ) tak by samemu mozna bylo je przesunąć w dowolne miejsca . takie okienka sa w addonie xbar , ktory nie jest wspierany na arcadii i po ostatnich aktualizacjach pojawiają sie w nim błędy.

Google translate :

Code
    proposes to add 3 additional windows in the game (convenient mailbox, mobile auction house, mobile bank) so that you can move them anywhere. such windows are in the xbar addon, which is not supported on arcadia and bugs appear in it after recent updates.

Ps.... tak wiem , ze mozna wywolac to makrem

a nie jest to prawda ze znerfili ta postac tylko ze wzgledu ze byla zbyt dobra na 1! instancje ^^ . owszem generalnie tewn mag nie byl zly wszedzie ^^ ale byl w miare wyposrodkowany .... nie byl najlepszy z magow ani najgorszy xd

po obecnej zmianie ta postać jest bardzo słaba. musisz poświęcić bossowi 2,5 sekundy, aby uzyskać lekkie wzmocnienie. w tym czasie na bossach takich jak Balton straci 30% swojego życia. to wzmocnienie trwa tylko 12 sekund, więc zdobycie go na niektórych bossach zajmie zbyt dużo czasu. Zmiany zostaly wprowadzone tylko ze wzgledu przydatności tej postaci na HOTO . ta klasa postaci byla tam OP tylko dlatego , ze są tam wąskie korytarze . zmiany dokonane tylko z mysla o 1 instancji , z ktorej są tylko 2 przedmioty .

GOOGLE TRANSLATE :

Code
    after the current change, this character is very weak. you need to spend 2.5 seconds on the boss to get a slight buff. during this time on bosses like Balton he will lose 30% of his life. this buff only lasts 12 seconds, so it will take too long to get it on some bosses. The changes were made only to make this character useful for HOTO. this character class was there for the OP just because there are narrow corridors. changes made for 1 instance only, of which there are only 2 items.

Mag ten traci atak magiczny z buffka "odzyskanie energii" . pomimo posiadania tego wzmocnienia postac nie otrzymuje statystyk ktore ono daje . buff ten jest otrzymywany wraz z skillem "przyplyw energii " . Odnowa przyplywu energii to 2 minuty , natomiast czas trwania ponad 3 minuty . Czesto traci sie atrybuty tego wzmocnienia w momencie , w ktorym uzyje sie go mimo , ze czas jego trwania nie dobiegl konca ale jego uzycie zostalo odnowione . Wzmocnienie widnieje na pasku buffkow , ale jego wartosci nie sa dodawane do postaci .

https://translate.google.pl/?h…20character.&op=translate

Buff "inspiracja" otrzymywany po uderzeniu "kula ognia" wchodzi z opuznieniem 0.5 sekundy . sprawdzalem porownujac z buffkami np maga-druida takimi jak "kontrola plomienia" , gdzie te opuznienie nie wystepuje co powoduje czasem wydluzony cast pomimo posiadania tego buffka . po uzyciu wielu razy "kula ognia" ma sie wrazenie , ze czas otrzymywania buffka "inspiracja" wlasciwie jest nierowny .

google translate .

maybe people who want to walk with certain combinations of classes have some ambition. people in some classes just get bored in dungeon when they only go there to give a boost to the rest of the team. why upgrade your equipment if you can walk on character connections that only give buffs to the rest of the team? It's nice to have all these characters on the team, but with the 2nd person often getting bored playing them, it's not very important.

Mag-czarnoksieznik .

Klasa ta potrafi zadawać duże obrażenia gdy jest tylko 1 cel . ma to miejsce ale tylko wtedy gdy stosunkowo szybko naloży na siebie wzmocnienia , ktore sa castowalne . W wielu przypadkach zanim to nastapi bossowi zostaje 50-70% hp . na traszu tez nie jest kolorowo poniewaz ciezko jest zdażyc nalozyc na siebie te wzmocnienia chyba , ze druzyna z ktora sie idzie jest bardzo słaba .

propozycja odnosi sie przyspieszenia w jakikolwiek sposob otrzymania swoich wzmocnien . ( 20 % na wiatr i 20% na ogien )

https://translate.google.pl/?h…20to%20fire)&op=translate

if your team has a sorcerer who can deal 1000-1200% dark damage who can hit monsters with 10kk AoE ability, he has a hard time catching up(m/k)

I have the impression that someone forgot that ROFL is an instance that should be done in GEORG's old inventory. I can't imagine a new guild with -30% doing this instance in this inventory (for mages -50%)

GOOGLE TRANSLATE

besides, I think class balance is a financial leap to get people to make several sets of items. The balance of the character is dealt with by a person who does not play and I have the impression that he does it with the use of "stone, paper, scissors"

f5d53a517e931a7d.png

the static field is 2.5 times stronger despite the increased light damage by 47% (wind 0%)... no comment xd light stars are very faint and limited to 5 targets .

I repeat. proposes that perseverance should also increase intelligence, and that this limitation should be removed .

it will not change the fact that this skill will still be over 2 times weaker .

Maybe let the thunderstorm too to be a skill of light

I attend in random party . I have never seen this class as an dps character . only once as . his area ability is too weak as dps and attacks very slowly . In my opinion, each holy seal should give him 5% attack speed. total 20%

thunderstorm . changed to deal fire elemental damage. mage - the warrior does not have increased fire damage, so this change is only in the description because it does not contribute to anything

someone who does the so-called class balance, could play a little bit of this game. I have the impression that no one changes are based on the principle: stone, paper, scissors .

the skills: wisdom and power have been unnecessarily changed. as I wrote above, it was enough to increase the damage from the element of fire by 30%...

GOOGLE TRANSLATE :]

currently on this class combination I have gained some magic damage at the cost of 700,000 permanent magic attack. this character is likely to benefit from bosses as long as there is a sorcerer in the party(-30%def) , but I think he will lose on trash . it was enough to add to "fire protection" 20-30% fire damage ( nothing else ).

(google translate)

mage-knight ...it's also unplayable at the moment. little magic attack. depends on the knight, preferably 2 knights (k-w + k-r) . actually his aoe is shit .... on 5 target , every 2 seconds ...

Wszystkie glowne skile , castowalne na wiekszosci polaczen magowych maja mnoznik od inteligencji . Jedynie płomień na magu wojowniku go niema i zadaje zauwazalnie mniejsze obrazenia w porownaniu do innych polaczen maga . Zarowno brak mnoznika , badz brak wiekszych obrazen od zywiolow w porownaniu do innych polaczen maga pomimo wiekszej ilosci ataku magicznego przeklada sie na zauwazalnie mniejsze obrazenia na bosach . Przy zmniejszeniu obrony -30% ze skila maga czarnoksieznika , -10% ze slabosci zywiolow , -18% z ziarenek z druida wieksza ilosc ataku magicznego nie przeklada sie na obrazenia

https://translate.google.pl/?h…ra%C5%BCenia&op=translate

M-K after limiting his area skills, the class is less playable . also has 500k less magic attack in relation to other connections (M-D , M-WD) .

suggests that the "stars of light" add a magic attack after using them

K-M apart from the fact that this character attacks very slowly also has little magic attack . suggests that "Holy Power" increases intelligence instead of strength

SORRY >> GOOGLE TRANSLATE