Mage Class [Feedback]

• Are you buffed while running instances? My pet deals like 40-50% of my damage and it's really op now. Easily 50% more damage than other mages in DC and even in abbey it's decent and equal to M/W :/ I'd vote for a 20% nerf of this class instead, it's just too strong now...

Maybe it is because you have better gear than many other players. For now m/s pet is still weak. It needs its magical damage to be increased. And my pet doesnt make 50% of my damage in scrut. It was before they changed pet.

400k magical damage with burst is not just enough. When pet hits around 4-5m with burst, i feel like it is still so weak. At least pet should hit 10m with burst. Thats my opinion. Pets should deal more damage than our skills. For now even my Flame has more damage than pet

• Are you buffed while running instances? My pet deals like 40-50% of my damage and it's really op now. Easily 50% more damage than other mages in DC and even in abbey it's decent and equal to M/W :/ I'd vote for a 20% nerf of this class instead, it's just too strong now...

Maybe it is because you have better gear than many other players. For now m/s pet is still weak. It needs its magical damage to be increased. And my pet doesnt make 50% of my damage in scrut. It was before they changed pet.

400k magical damage with burst is not just enough. When pet hits around 4-5m with burst, i feel like it is still so weak. At least pet should hit 10m with burst. Thats my opinion. Pets should deal more damage than our skills. For now even my Flame has more damage than pet

Are you buffed correctly and do you buff your pet? Afaik dmg of pets doesnt really matter. It's more about attack and you need hot stew on your mage pet too

• Are you buffed correctly and do you buff your pet? Afaik dmg of pets doesnt really matter. It's more about attack and you need hot stew on your mage pet too

Last time i checked hot stew didnt increase magical attack or magical damage in m/s pet. I dont know if they changed it in last patch. Does your pet hit 5m in burst ? And how much magical attack and damage do you see in your pet while you use burst ? I have seen like 12m magical attack and around 400k magical damage on my pet

• Hi. Could someone please explain to me what exactly the skill "Electric Compression" of the Mage/Warlock, except the damage buff, does? According to the description, you can use "Alternative Current" immediately. but this is a passive and it is already triggered by the charged state. am I missing something?

• I think is an old thing related to the cast of plasma arrow to achieve charged stated and the use of Electric Compression after. The part of "alternative current" should be removed from the skill and thats it.

• I think is an old thing related to the cast of plasma arrow to achieve charged stated and the use of Electric Compression after. The part of "alternative current" should be removed from the skill and thats it.

thank you. this make sense

• In connection with the changes, he proposes:

M/k give him the ability to wear a shield . Holy Stars of Light stack the damage of a One-Handed Wand. along with light damage ( Additionally ) . 15% light + 15% 1-h

• Mage/Warlock's Meteor Shower skill has both fire damage+ wind damage and it has higher damage than static field.

But this skill hits only a certain place and while mobs are moving around we need to cancel this skill and use it again to hit mobs. I suggest you to make mage/warlock's static field have both wind damage and fire damage like meteor shower.

So when mobs move, we can spam static field and when all mobs stay together we can use meteor shower.

ID: 491172

• Same thing about mage/druid. Meteor shower has also more damage than static field in this class either.

I also suggest you to make its static field to have more damage with Green Guardian stack.

we should have at least 10x green guardian stacks to hit this skill with double damage.
    We should spam static field + subterraneous blade on mobs while they dont stay together. We should use meteor shower only when all mobs stay together.

• Mage/Warlock's Meteor Shower skill has both fire damage+ wind damage and it has higher damage than static field.

But this skill hits only a certain place and while mobs are moving around we need to cancel this skill and use it again to hit mobs. I suggest you to make mage/warlock's static field have both wind damage and fire damage like meteor shower.

So when mobs move, we can spam static field and when all mobs stay together we can use meteor shower.

You already use both skills, depending on the amount of mobs I guess :/ Might be different but on 2-5 targets Static is better and on 5+ mobs, I'd use Meteor. And if you stack up the wind damage buff before, Static hits decently, too... but not sure about the values actually :/ ...and if 5+ mobs constantly move out of the meteor, I'd flame the tank xD

• and if 5+ mobs constantly move out of the meteor, I'd flame the tank xD

As druids dps playstyle? :)

In my opinion, druid mdps is only viable under really specific conditions and group setups, but I rarely had such issues as a druid, bcz d/r has another aoe option and d/wl is only worth it for healers or in limited content imo due to the lack in mobility 🤷‍♂️ So just use your meteor or sandstorm if you're sure the mobs don't move and use other aoe while running :P Having the one perfect solution for every situation seems boring to me :pinch:

Btw, the same applies to M/W too I guess... it can't fully rely on static field, so you wanna use meteor into thunderstorm as well, but can't interrupt the channel either due to the proc of fireball, but what's the problem in using another spell for changing raid pacing? :/ Knowing when to use which spell is elementary for me for complexity of gameplay

ID: 491172

this character is currently stronger during aoe than before. unfortunately it got nerfed on target 1 . during one of the old patches his ability was weakened. its point value has been reduced. she deals less damage than others, and her only advantage is that she gives more to the other team members at the expense of herself . her results include the difference others make with her buff versus without it. but I don't think this can be calculated . if you wanted to buff this particular character, you would have to change it so that his buff would only affect that character (only he himself would have his defense reduced by 30%)

• You already use both skills, depending on the amount of mobs I guess :/ Might be different but on 2-5 targets Static is better and on 5+ mobs, I'd use Meteor. And if you stack up the wind damage buff before, Static hits decently, too... but not sure about the values actually :/ ...and if 5+ mobs constantly move out of the meteor, I'd flame the tank xD

Exactly this is what i am talking about, When we use meteor on mobs, sometimes mobs are moving to a different direction.

In a situation like this we should use static field. But static field is not so powerful as meteor shower. If they make static field a little bit more powerful, we wont have such problem in big pulls. At least we can use static field while moving
    By the way, i already tested static field and meteor shower in itnal camp. Thunderstorm + 3 seconds meteor shower > Thunderstorm + 3x static field. Even if i dont use thunderstorm, meteor shower is almost same as static field damage.
    For now using meteor shower is better than static field on this class. This is why i want static field to have both fire damage and wind damage. Static field has become very weak against meteor shower on this class.

• You already use both skills, depending on the amount of mobs I guess :/ Might be different but on 2-5 targets Static is better and on 5+ mobs, I'd use Meteor. And if you stack up the wind damage buff before, Static hits decently, too... but not sure about the values actually :/ ...and if 5+ mobs constantly move out of the meteor, I'd flame the tank xD

Exactly this is what i am talking about, When we use meteor on mobs, sometimes mobs are moving to a different direction.

In a situation like this we should use static field. But static field is not so powerful as meteor shower. If they make static field a little bit more powerful, we wont have such problem in big pulls. At least we can use static field while moving

If they buff static, you wouldn't use meteor at all anymore, this would kill the complexity of the class pretty much. On most classes, meteor only is better on huge amount of mobs during big pulls, normally you use static already. I don't remember the exact values for M/Wl, but you wouldn't use it on 2-4 mobs I think...

• If they buff static, you wouldn't use meteor at all anymore, this would kill the complexity of the class pretty much. On most classes, meteor only is better on huge amount of mobs during big pulls, normally you use static already. I don't remember the exact values for M/Wl, but you wouldn't use it on 2-4 mobs I think...

Well, at least static field should have better damage on 3 targets. For now Thunderstorm has more damage than static field against 3 targets. Maybe they should nerf meteor shower a little bit and buff static field instead. You can check it in itnal camp also. Static field is really weak . If i dont remember wrong, meteor shower was dealing 120m dmg on 3 targets in itnal camp in 3 seconds. And static field was dealing only 90m dmg in 3 seconds also.

• I dont understand this last nerf of mage/warrior and change of 20% attribute titles. Mage/warrior's damage comes from static field. And usually we do damage against mobs. This nerf was unnecessary. This class is not so powerful on single target at all.

You also reduced mage/champion's static field range. It doesnt make any sense, this class is also supposed to be an AoE class. Why do we need to stay close to mobs to use static field ? Please make it 150 range again. And Shock strike should deal damage to all targets radius 100. Not only targets just in front of us. Mage/champion will be a good class again if you change static field and shock strike like this.

• M/W a character that requires a second set of items is average. this is not proportionate to the expense incurred .

M/CH he had the ability: suspension of tension (498864), which is probably the strongest area skill among magicians. now he has also received a second skill at the same level .

Byte pls ... sit down . F rating

• M/W a character that requires a second set of items is average. this is not proportionate to the expense incurred .

M/CH he had the ability: suspension of tension (498864), which is probably the strongest area skill among magicians. now he has also received a second skill at the same level .

Byte pls ... sit down . F rating

Mage/warrior was nerfed already. They had reduced str bonus dmg to 30% from 35%. Now they made it 25%.

I dont understand this nonsense. Warriors are doing solo jerath with their bleed. Bleed does at least 600-700m dmg.

Yet they still bring massive nerf patch to mages. Really such unfair. Melee dps are dominating game in current meta

• I reached the 62.5k mdmg mark on M/W pre-patch, now it dropped down to 49.9k like a menu bar on smartphones (u know, bcz "drop down" xd) ;( ;( ;( Imo the "op" part of M/W was the AoE damage, especially on big pulls through Thunderstorm + Meteor Shower combo. Adding a little support, such as Wl/B oder S/M in combination with a Wl/M made the class overperform very much and dealt like 50-70% more damage than a decent R/Wl in Necro in our runs (and our average group/raid setups are focused on dark damage, not even fire) 🤯