Posts by Byte

When will we have final version of creating set items? It changes everyday: No arcadia coins at start, now required. 100 purples mats, then 20, now 20 yellow. First blueprints bound, now not.
    Its so annoying, I cannot create drop rules in guild...

- Arcadia coins was supposed to be required since beginning and it was even visible in NPC dialogue but it is not reported and it is noticed late by us.

- Purple materials are changed to orange materials without changing rate because there was no use of orange material, as it was overlooked, you don't need to have any effort to transmute this.

- We didn't change blueprints as far as I know.

In my opinion ALL special gloves should give the 4 piece set bonus, else no twohanded class will be able to use them because of aggro issues.

Special gloves are providing negative aggro already by on their own.

Greetings

Gloves are to increase variety of gameplay rather than making wielder stronger. We couldn't find much alteration for plate classes. If you have a creative idea, feel free to share.

Greetings

sure:

1. Version with a threaten effect in half of value maybe (useful for warden and champ tank)
    2. Version for aggro: Effect like the chain gloves. Any offensive spell will trigger an Area of Effect hit with 2 sec cd
    3. Version for aggro: Flat additional aggro bonus

You are losing 4 piece set effect with special gloves so 3 is not a logical option. I will forward other 2 idea to the person who is responsible with tank balance.

Greetings

Announcement: All attributes shuffled on following weapons will have increased values to reduce diversity between dual wielders and single handed classes, we are aware it is not fixing the issue already, but it should reduce the gap between a bit to create lesser to do for us to balance things easier with class balance later.

local WeaponTypeRates = {

2-H Sword +50%

Staff +50%

2H Axe +50%

2H Hammer +50%

Spear +50%

Instrument +20%

Katana +50%

Changes:

- Included % physical damage in relevant stat pool of following weapons;

Bow, Crossbow, Gun, Instrument, Katana

New changes are applied in following zones:
    - Lost Island of Atlantis

- Talaghan

- Dark Core

- Orkham

- Howling Mountains

- Silverspring

- Ancient Dreamland

- Arcane Forge

- Residence

- Guild Castle

If you have an item that you decided not-to reshuffle because you liked the attribute and its value but want to update its value with new rates, please contact with me ingame.

Greetings

Hi,

is it intended that there is only 1 plate gloves in orkham without any special effects? All other types have multiple gloves

Greetings

Gloves are to increase variety of gameplay rather than making wielder stronger. We couldn't find much alteration for plate classes. If you have a creative idea, feel free to share.

Greetings

Their attributes are identical to Lv99 instance easy mode, we aren't planning to change this.

Greetings

It will be corrected.

Sword:

AbsorbRate

MAbsorbRate

STA

STA_Rate

Wand:
    STA
    STA_Rate

are included now.

Greetings

according to Bytes post. Which is in fact not true

I don't understand what exactly meaning of this is, but in my post I mentioned that relevant stats has higher chance to be applied, which is around 20%.

Following list includes relevant stats of each weapon type.

Greetings

For armors, maximum value is 110% of base value as it is indicated in description of Corruption Crystal. Minimum value is 95% for Corruption Crystal, 90% for Corruption Shard.

Following list is for weapons, naming is not localized, final list, initially in English, will be published in our wiki and updated in real time with a change log if things gets changed.

Keep in mind that values are getting affected by tier & durability of the item, whether it is good/bad stat.

Greetings

Current change log is

Increased min/max values of following good stats:
    - DMG

- DistantDamage

- ExtraAttack

Removed following stats from pool entirely:
    - Weapon level ups

- Quest & regular experience boosts

- Shield block rate

Situational changes:
    - Removed possibility of getting special pool stats for 2nd slot

- If difference between minium and maximum roll of a stat is bigger than 100, there will be a extra chance of 1% to roll it at maximum value.

Stat list of weapon shuffle is updated, I suggest using shuffler item in Orkham as it has updated lists. For example weapon levels are removed from list entirely, along with around 20~ other irrelevant stats ( i.e.: katana magical damage )

Armors has chance to get all stats maximized depending on value you have before next roll, until that happens, values will be random.

Greetings

I've seen daggers with spear dmg % XD

I never implied you can't get irrelevant stats, you can. But getting physical damage has higher chance compared to getting spear damage for that particular item. System is not supposed to let you get maximum benefit, as there is more than one beneficial outcome. Theoretically should roll and stop if you think you are at a good spot, talking for weapons. But for amors, eventually they will be maximized on stats and you can't roll anymore on them.

Also do not forget that reducing randomness will result in making bad stats be really bad. You will probably wan't -15% spear damage as 2nd stat instead of -15% physical damage.

Greetings

Hey,

Quick suggestion for Dynamic Equipment mechanic mainly for corrupted weapons but I would assume the same will apply to gear as well.
    I feel that the RNG in this system is too much, mainly because I got confirmation that for example on 1 weapon you can get the same attribute (Attack speed for instance in the screenshot below) but with different % values. This means even if you get the attribute you want on your weapon you would still need to spend more items in the hope of getting the highest possible value. Knowing how many possible attributes are in the pool, this seems awful and to be frank quite unnecessary.

Can you please at least add an item to allow players to shuffle the % dynamic value but keep the existing attribute ( Like some stones from the card system do)

Armors doesn't have random stats, they are just random values of predefined particular attributes, with chance all to be maximized with each roll.

Also weapons has not-low chance to particularly get attributes related with the weapon type itself rather than fully random pool. So you are more likely to get physical damage stats on a dagger.

Greetings

I like the change (obv. i didnt stored any tierstones so far), but i think its a huge barrier for new players. They cant just farm with low gear some stones and sell them, because they have to do orkham first... Maybe you guys should overthink this type of the changes.

You can still sell them before converting to real tier stones, converting costs nothing so their value is same as a real one.

Greetings

Devaluation is inevitable in long term. As big devaluation occured when new transmutor addons appeared in 2020 too, for example.

Minimum level of farmable tier stones was increasing in past too eventhough its once in a very long time, but eventually happens. However, Arcane Forge doesn't have a serverwide market as it is locked behind the finishing entire secret questline of Orkham, so devaluation won't happen immediately unlike previous base tier increments in game (previously lv98~ to get access to constant source of Tier 6s).

Greetings

It will be adjusted for next patch.

Greetings

Hello, i reported warden 95 iss bug before. But it seems like even after patch it is still bugged in a different way. Right now we cant use 104 iss and 95 iss at same time as intended. But problem is we cant use 95 iss even after 104 iss buff runs out. When we use 95 iss after Animal Spirit's Embrace buff expires, we can trigger Roar of a Lion, but Swift as a Gazelle never gets triggered.

There is also a problem with 104 iss Animal Spirit's Embrace. If we use 95 iss first, 104 warden iss can never be triggered for 25 seconds.

This is intended behaviour as skills are now mutually exclusive. Cooldown of each will block each other.

Greetings

This is not a bug. Skill clearly says that it will make Stifle be not consumable if used while this effect is active, it won't be changed, but buff will be cancelable next patch. If you think there is a translation issue, let me know.

Greetings

The behaviour of the first scenario makes sense. But the behaviour in the second video looks like a bug. Is it just a visual bug or not? Does this only happen for Rogue/Bard?

No, it's not a visual Bug, literally all of your skills can crit within 10 seconds. You can try this yourself. For Rogue/Bard, this bug lets you literally have 4 hits of Wound Attack with 50% more damage and ensures that all other skills always crit.

i don't know actually if this problems occurs with other classes or not, but what i'm sure about is that buff is totally bugged. because even with rogue/priest sometimes the buff effects doesn't go away even when i use more then 10 stacks within the 10 seconds.

Video :

This is client side visual bug, other players wouldn't see you are inflicting critical damage I assume. It will be fixed with next patch.

Greetings