Posts by Byte

Such effects are supposed to be removed upon zone changes due to this kind of issues, it will be changed with next patch.

Greetings

i recommend to change or remove Soul Harvester stacks limit per target/type of enemy.

We do not plan to change these limits due it is easy to abuse it.

Hi

This is regarding Bard/Warden:

Can you change the fear from Anger - 1491170 to a 1-second stun, or remove the fear altogether without adding any crowd control in return, the fear only messes with mob pulls and causes mobs to move out of Aoe range or forces players to chase each mob individually, it's very annoying in Dark Core.

I would even suggest to change all bard fears into dance, just like Chorea of B/M does. It's a bard, it should make mobs dance, not run away from the music :/

This is already thought about, but non-player characters can't dance and player characters cant be moved to dance without a Stun so it is cancelled.

Greetings

Hey on r/ch this new Dwarven Forge giving max stacks of Poisnouse Feedback for 4 minutes is making you have permanent 20% dmg if you dont use poison hands and allowing you to use Energized hands, kinda fun interaction

r/ch was pretty poor in damage , and honestly i like this bug xD maybe it could be fixed and implemented like this / with lower run time then 4 minutes

Unfortunately it will be fixed, however, class may receive further changes.

Greetings

The change is temporarily applied until we fix annoying backport issues caused by this mechanic in instances.

Greetings

Regarding planned patch notes: I miss K/wl balance (it is still really weak in single target in mixed new gear. even every of my rogues with completely old gear and weapon is stronger. Any other experiences here?)

P.S. I like those classes with "strange" custom gear like k/wl or wl/k. stay at this pls for this classes

If it was devs intention to make hybrid gear strongest for K/Wl I hope devs will make leather+plate equally viable to chain+plate. Right now (as mentioned in my previous post) the % dex buffs from leather gear are useless because of how the % dex, % sta is added after the conversion from 100% dex/sta to str.

We do not plan to change this.

Greetings

Random interval will be changed.

Greetings

In Forsaken Abbey B1 the skill 493257 reduces your energy and rage instead of increasing it. If not intended, can you whitelist this skill?

It will be corrected with a future patch.

Is it intended, that 1500697 stacked on 5 doubles your whitehits?

Yes.

Is it possible to change proc effect of perfect slice skill from exclamation mark to screen effect or volume up sound to be higher then other spells?

It will be considered, but can't be done soon.

Greetings

Following quests will be repeatable after next patch;

• Green Leaf Dewdrop (420941/422766/422767/422946)
    • Blooming Snow Flame Flowers (422949)

All other crafting quests are already repeatable if you abandon your progress via NPC dialogue. If you think some are missed, please provide which crafting and which level.

Greetings

This is fixed in all custom instances except Forsaken Abbey (Hard) & Atlantis Ch3 recently. Skill tooltip may still show wrong text, but skill should work properly.

Forsaken Abbey (Hard) will be restarted too as soon as possible.

Greetings

warrior rogue area abilities need a lot of rage its need to be edited

frenzy attack should also affect straight shots

if don't have dwarf ale we cant do aoe and sustain dps

because it is not enough rage

We do not plan to change rage management of the combo currently.

Greetings

Our intention was not making this drain easier to handle but to make it more efficient by not consuming HP while not using its benefits. Cost will be increased to 5% along with death & interrupt fixes.

Greetings

What if you use 3-4 offensive skills a second like with s/w fast autoshot and other skills?

Drain has cooldown of 0.9 seconds.

Greetings

The instrument cannot be played during the duration of the blood arrow - it is interrupted due to damage!

Easy solution: Rollback the change. Now everyone can brainless playing Scout 👍

Can you also change that all skills don't need a target anymore and hit the enemy that has the most distance to you? Would appreciate that 👍😀

Our intention was not making this drain easier to handle but to make it more efficient by not consuming HP while not using its benefits. Cost will be increased to 5% along with death & interrupt fixes.

Greetings

Yes, but I would like to know how to modify it for the new ability

There is no such requirement for the new passive. It is about boosting your damage accordingly for the difference of distance between you and the target versus maximum distance of the skill. If you want to achieve maximum damage from each skill, stay far away from your target.

Greetings

but if i get 3x400k its just 100-200k hp left and then in 4 sec. 70+ hits because i get 3 hits. This should only affect on the first hit maybe and after 4 sec. the next "first" hit.

It is working as intended. If you get 3x400k damage with buff, you would get 3x615k without buff so would die already.

Greetings

Skill ID 490122 : The damage you get from the buff scales with the damage you get. When I attack, I get 24 hits in 4 seconds. With 2 hits I get 45-50 hits from the buff. So if I get an 800k hit from aggro or an aoe I get 24x17k. But sometimes you get 2-7 aoes as a meele. You would be dead right away. This buff is suicide at the moment.

Each damage is divided to be inflicted later, not just last hit.

If you get 1kk damage without buff, you will get 650k with buff and receive 350k + 20% in 4 seconds. This is not a buff to neglect overall damage, but slow it down.

Greetings